Scheduled Maintenance - Wednesday, October 17

General Discussion
1 2 3 8 Next
We will be performing scheduled maintenance for Diablo III starting tomorrow at 3:00 a.m. CEST in order to deploy patch 1.0.5. We anticipate that maintenance will conclude and that all services will be available by approximately 13:00 CEST.

Important: Please note that you will not be prompted to download patch 1.0.5 until the patch is live in your home region. If you are logging in from a European or Asian client, you will need to wait for this patch to release in that region before it can be installed. Additionally, if your home region is The Americas, you will be unable to log into Europe or Asia using Global Play after patch 1.0.5 is live until those regions have also patched.

For reference, here are the scheduled maintenance times for each region:

The Americas: 12:00 p.m. CEST (10/16) to 10:00 p.m. CEST (10/16)
Europe: 3:00 am CEST to 13:00 CEST (10/17)
Asia: 10:00 p.m. CEST (10/17) to 8:00 a.m. CEST (10/18)

Please note that these times are subject to change. For time zone assistance, please visit: http://everytimezone.com
Perfect, can't wait :)
This makes me happy, thanks Blizz for once :)
yay. just a shame I'll be working till 5pm tomorrow :-(
Can't wait neither! ^_^ /dance Let's party!
I really hope its as good as im expecting.
At last I will be able to play the real inferno again instead of this stupid easy noob infested mess...I'm looking forward to retarded whining posts about ML10 been so hard. It will be June again here and it WILL be hilarious:)::):):):)
Hmm, am I reading something wrong or has the maintenance end time been shortened by 2 hours to what the NA post said for EU?

The EU window is only 8 hrs compared to 10 hrs for the other two regions, should EU not read 1.00 pm CEST (12 noon BST, 4.00 am PDT) finish?

Edit...and YAY /happyfeet.
Wuhuu
16/10/2012 12:39Posted by Iluvatar
At last I will be able to play the real inferno again instead of this stupid easy noob infested mess...I'm looking forward to retarded whining posts about ML10 been so hard. It will be June again here and it WILL be hilarious:)::):):):)

Oh I hear ya :)

As a self found loot only, full MF player who enjoys getting their butt handed to them and was still facerolling everything in game; I too can't wait to get wtfpwnd once more, in Act 1 no less.

Bring eet on.
This is really awesome :)
yay! can't wait. good job guys!
Too bad I didnt had the chance to try the patch yet... Damn error 12.
Big time dissapointed. Please fix for future PTR's.
NICEEEEE THX BLIZZ finnaly really i like the MoP. and also the inferal machinery ;D
good job guys ;)
cool gj :) gonna be nice to farm new stuff an other acts :)
Yeah !
Hmm, am I reading something wrong or has the maintenance end time been shortened by 2 hours to what the NA post said for EU?

The EU window is only 8 hrs compared to 10 hrs for the other two regions, should EU not read 1.00 pm CEST (12 noon BST, 4.00 am PDT) finish?

Hello Anuhart!

We have updated the times and if there are any more changes we'll update them again. So stay tuned! :) Thanks for pointing this out!
u mean:

EUROPE 3.00 am till 1.00 pm
I am excited !!! Yea buddy !!

Hello Anuhart!

We have updated the times and if there are any more changes we'll update them again. So stay tuned! :) Thanks for pointing this out!

Cool.

Would I be pushing my luck to complain that '13.00 am' mixing of 12 hr clock and 24 hr clock ...is playing hell with my OCD?