Paragon exp (Inferno Mp0-1 vs Hell Mp10)

General Discussion
Hello !

Since I'm low on paragon level and play Hardcore I want to get it higher now, but which is the fastest way to get xp, play in Inferno with Mp0 (or 1, this is what I barely can do, I do it slow) or play in Hell with Mp10 (I fix that).
Easy to check. Write your xp down, do a run in Hell MP10 and one in Inferno MP0, check time, divided xp by time, then you have xp per minute.

Act 3 is still the best place to farm xp, as it has some areas with the highest amounts of mobs.
23/10/2012 08:32Posted by Cottonface
Act 3 is still the best place to farm xp, as it has some areas with the highest amounts of mobs.

Ok, thanks for the info, will give Act 3 a try with MP 10 (or what I'm capable of) in Hell, since my gear is to weak for Inferno.
Hey Nerf, did you do the two runs to compare? I´m in the same situation for XP as for gold-magic farm I´m always going Hell Act III MP5-7
if u guys need help running inferno add me ill help u do mp5
07/11/2012 12:56Posted by ChriZb
if u guys need help running inferno add me ill help u do mp5

Hey chrizb, wanna help me with inferno? I can handle up to mp0 with my farming gear and (haven't tried yet) mp2 with my combat gear. I was thinking to farm act I with mp1.