AH item missing

General Discussion
1 2 3 12 Next
I had a level 63 Axe on the Auction house on Bid only, no buyout. I just logged in to find its not there anymore. It was 100% just for bidding, if I had made the mistake of adding a buyout, it would show up in the completed tab with the gold amount, which it doesn't. How can I find out what has happened?

I only put it up for auction about 4 or 5 hours ago
Missing items is a common glitch, many have been screwed over by this (myself included) and Blizz cant / wont do anything to help, because they think people will scam them , like duping etc. Just a case of bad luck.
well it was the best drop ive had all week and the only thing worth putting on the AH ive had lately. 1221 dps, 11% attack speed increase, 2.40% damage converted to life and an empty socket.

Be really disappointing if i cant get it back because of a "glitch"
Same happened here.

Missing 6cc lacunis and ~400stat vile wards in GAH
And some ~20e+ items on rmah
As well as HC AH is missing 2 items.
where s my RING!!!!!!!!
i am missing total of 6 items from both GAH & RMAH....
Just missing 1 item here (GAH) - but kinda annoying. Hope they fix it...
r they gona fix it?
some of my stuff went poof from rmah too :(
(nothing in log, completed items, or inventory, just disappeared)
i got error 3022 couple of times while browsing ah
wtf my ring and weapon just dissapeared too
Iam also missing a 300 spear
-which is why you should always set a buyout. I had this happen to me once, don't know if it is related to the min-bid buyout hack/glitch, also don't know if they fixed it or not.

Since then I just set buyout well above what I expect the item to be worth in an obvious matter eg 999.999.999. As no buyout == endlessly high buyout it really doesn't matter, does it? And it does seem to safeguard against this problem.
-which is why you should always set a buyout. I had this happen to me once, don't know if it is related to the min-bid buyout hack/glitch, also don't know if they fixed it or not.

Since then I just set buyout well above what I expect the item to be worth in an obvious matter eg 999.999.999. As no buyout == endlessly high buyout it really doesn't matter, does it? And it does seem to safeguard against this problem.

The thing is, I cancelled the bid and re listed it about 10 mins after listing it the first time and theres no record of me ever cancelling it so I dont think its anything to do with what your suggesting.
I've won a Dead Man's Legacy [199 Dex, 16% Attack Speed, 12% Elemental Arrow damage] with a bid roughly around 580k, and tried to flip it for 1160000 gold, and now the item has disappeared form the auction house completely. There isn't even a trace of me buying it, and I'm unable to send a ticket about it, because the submit ticket button on the support site is grayed out, unless I select the real money auction house problem. Is there any hope of getting the item, or at least the gold that I spent on it back?
im also missing an item , pretty decent lacunis i just found 2 days ago
the other items ( not worth as much ) are still up in the AH
Lost my Blackthorne's Jousting Mail pants on hardcore ah to this... !@#$!
Same here, missing a 1300+ dps Skorn.
Missing amulet. It just disappeared.
Can't post shoulders on the AH, gives me error 0 and missing some items as well, including a 20m-25m Chanto, ugh.
Same here "Cannot get your payment info (Error 3022)"