14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system ( can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (, here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
10h Therapy Lounge for Healers - The Legion Edition! On the 14th of March 2012 Valonia made the longest running topics on our beloved Healing boards. I don't think anyone could have imagined that at the present day, this topic would still be active. And since I can't decribe it better then Valonia did, I'm shamelessly going to copy / paste her welcome post as it describes the Lounge perfectly. ... Ladies and gentleman! I bid thee welcome to the new Therapy Lounge for Healers - The Legion Edition! Lets keep this awesome place going, and see how far we'll get this time :D. Previous lounges: Therapy Lounge for Healers Therapy Lounge for Healers - The WoD Edition 10h
21h [Guide] Brewmaster - Get rolling with the Brews Introduction I decided to make this guide to help those who want to play Brewmaster in legion and bring more clarity to the spec. What will this guide include? -A quick understanding how abilities synergize and how they function. -How to appropriately gear up your Brewmaster so you don't feel like a wet sponge. - Make you understand how each stat benefits the BrM so you can build around it to suit your play-style. -Bring you closer to enlightenment to how amazing and complex this spec is. Abilities and Core Mechanics Brewmaster is a leather wearing tank that specializes in dodging and delaying damage through a mechanic called Stagger. With the use of brews Brewmaster are able to delay more damage into stagger and get rid of a percentage of damage currently in stagger. With the use of of certain abilities Brewmasters are able to reduce the time needed for a brew to ready again. The Brews Our core abilities here are IronSkin Brew which delays a further 40% of damage taken into stagger and Purifying Brew that clears 50% of damage currently in stagger. These two abilities share charges with each other and is important to learn how to balance the use of these respective brews. Fortifying Brew gives you a buff for 15 sec, increasing your current and maximum health by 20%, increasing the damage you delay with Stagger by an additional 20%, and reducing all damage you take by 20% and is our major defensive ability on a 7 min CD Talented- Black Ox Brew: When used instantly refills your Energy, and restores your Ironskin Brew and Purifying Brew charges. It has a 90 second CD Abilities that shorten the CDs of your Brews Like any Drunk fighter trying get more brews, you obviously Keg Smash and Tiger Palm anything in your way for more delicious brews, YUM! Keg Smash dealing damage to all enemies within 8 yds and reducing their movement speed by 50% for 15 sec and reduces the remaining cooldown on your Brews by 4 sec. Tiger Palm: Damages the target and reduces the remaining cooldown on your Brews by 1 sec. The section above named "The Brews" is all the cooldowns that are affected by Keg Smash and Tiger Palm. So with perfect play you could reduce the cooldown of Fortifying Brew down to 3.5 minutes which is half of its original time. This synergy between Keg Smash , Tiger Palm and Brews is the core mechanic of Brewmasters Core Passive Abilities Stagger: delaying 40% of Physical damage and turning it into stagger and taking that damage over the next 10 sec. Affects magical attacks at half effectiveness. This is mechanic is what the Brewmasters is built around and with the talent High tolerance we can increase from this from 40% to 50% Stagger. Our Mastery is: Elusive Brawler grants a stacking dodge chance increase each time you are hit by an attack until you dodge an attack, and also passively increase attack power. This is one of our best average physical damage reduction abilities and should not be ignored. Celestial Fortune: You have a chance equal to your critical strike chance to be healed for an additional 65% of the amount healed. This affects your healing and healing done onto you by a healer. This also works for Absorbs. Gift of the Ox: When you take damage equal to your maximum health, you summon a Healing Sphere visible only to you. Moving through this Healing Sphere heals you for (750% of Attack power). Damage is this statement refers to damage taken before absorbs and stagger. The ability Expel Harm collects all of your Healing Spheres, and damages the nearest enemy for 10% of the amount healed. Which is a nice ability if you don't want to move around to collect your healing spheres.Swifthorn35 21h
21 Mar 2014 Making a Guide? Here in the class forums, players often put together awesome guides to help the rest of the community. However, due to the high number of sticky request we receive each day, these guides sometimes fall off the front page before we can sticky them. If you have just posted a guide or if you’d like to nominate a guide here on the European forums to be stickied, please send an email to the Community team, including a link to the guide you'd like stickied, at: Alternatively, guide writers can help us spot their threads by putting [Guide] in the title :)Takralus0 21 Mar 2014
36m Leggings of the Black Flame and Essence Font bug Ahoy thar, Was fortunate enough to get the amazing pants as my first legendary, and they are indeed amazing :) however, I've noticed that if they proc for essence font, and I use my tea charge first, I get a 'cannot cast while moving' for essence font and the proc buff just ticks away. It's no biggie, as there's only two occasions that spring to mind for essence font on the move (Elerethe winds and mythic ursoc perhaps), but wondered if anyone else had noticed. To summarise : TfT >> pants proc essence font >> use tea on other spell >> EF charge doesn't work. Works as normal using EF charge first. Exclusively happens with EF procs for me at least. Other procs last duration regardless what I do in the meantime.Janglebear0 36m
1h Brewmaster Tank Hello, I'm looking for something new after playing my Rogue for some time, and I was looking into tanking (Since I've been a DPS my whole wow life) and was looking at Brewmaster, now I've heard some sketchy stuff about Brewmaster and just wanted to ask the question: If you're good at Brewmaster, will it work in raids/ is it viable? Thanks in advance for any help, A wannabe good brewmaster :^)Ruør14 1h
2h Brewmaster - Time to reroll This is not necessarily a whine thread, but from day 1 I have been adamant that brewmaster will be a capable tank. I have now reached the point, now that my guild has finally started to raid properly and we are moving through content, that I feel like I am a liability. A massive liability. We have been slow to progress this tier of content. People leveling at different rates and a few reroll bit last night we cleared 5/7 HC bosses in our first venture. Consistently, and I do mean almost to a 0.1%, I was taking almost double the damage that my tank partner was. I was literally a mana sink for healers to waste all their mana on. It was horrible. I have never felt like such a burden. It got so bad we had to pug another healer to compensate. One could argue it was bad play on my part, I can only assure you it was not, well not at the start. As the night progressed I became genuinely disheartened at the recount figures and performance noticeably dropped. While yes my brewmaster is capable of doing the content. I have no doubt I could bring it to mythic and be able to do it. But my god do I feel like a wasted raid slot, a burden. That just is no longer fun for me. So after 8 artifact knowledge, 21 levels of artifact power and the hidden skin, this brewmaster is to be shelved. I have limited confidence this will ever be addressed properly to the point where there are more than 900 brewmaster monks logged on warcraft logs. While the class is immensely fun to play, it's viability is a liability and i would now urge anyone considering a monk to tank with to strongly reconsider. I know this post will mean nothing to most, but if it stops one person rolling a brewmaster and wasting all the time I did, it'll be a post well worth its time.Halp68 2h
3h Warcraft Logs -Tank Survivability Rating Hey, just wondering as to how reliable this Rating is. I like to browse through the logs and see how I am performing. Normally I do quite well, Rating in the 80% upwards however last night (Where I honestly felt I had my best run Tanking wise, in terms of mitigation etc.) my ranking % was alot lower. From 81% down to 40%. So I am just curious as to how reliable this Rating is in terms of Tanking? EDIT: Think I might be Purifying too often.Halp6 3h
4h Best monk name? I named mine Prodigalson, after my favorite kung fu move of all time. Shaw Brothers ftw!Konkursbo152 4h
5h Make BM monks viable in PvP again, please Before the nerfs to all tanks that made us take 25% increased damage in PvP, I really enjoyed playing my Brewmaster Monk. We were good in PvP overall and we do have some interresting Honor Talents I have yet to try out. But when the nerf hit ut, I noticed we were no longer viable. Unfortunately, not all tanks are created equal. The nerf might not have hurt Guardian Druids or other tanks that much, but BM Monks are probably the least tanky of all tanks, and the nerf hit us hard. We seem to have less survivability than the average DPS class, which simply makes us way too useless. A solution to this would be to revert the nerf for BM, or to give us around 25% increased damage in PvP. To me it's a shame that Monks are forced to choose between 2 speccs for PvP, with one being unviable. I really think that Brewmaster could have a lot to offer otherwise. Is anyone else feeling the same way? I know some people are completely against tanks in PvP, but reducing their surivability and increasing their damage to make them seem more like DPS classes might be a good idea?Vosho1 5h
6h macro hidden achivement tracker hello monks, I am just jumping over to ask for some well.. some help with a macro for a monk friend of mine. as rogues I've found this macro: /run local _,_,_,a, b = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo(11152,1) local _,_,_,c, d = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo(11153,1) local _,_,_,e, f = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo(11154,1) print("Dungeons: "..a.."/"..b) print("WQs: "..c.."/"..d) print("Kills: "..e.."/"..f) in short it gives us (rogues) a quick one click overview in a chat. shows Dungeons: xx/100 WQs: xx/200 Kills: xx/1000 Do you have a simular option over here that I can copy and give to him ? Cheers Nat.Natalya4 6h
10h One vital Legion WW change UPDATE 22.10.2016: ... here I explain why the current iteration of Storm, Earth, and Fire is impossible to use in PvP: (this is STILL very much current and the reason why WW Monks feel very stale on Live Servers!) the burst of WW Monks has always been about being unpredictable and most importantly about going off instantly. 99% of the time you want to burst on a single target in PvP. if you do so the following scenario takes place: (time designations not 100% accurate, just approximate values) 0.00 seconds: you cast Storm, Earth, and Fire on the target 0.20 seconds: your Storm, Earth, and Fire spirits fly away from you and your target (to hit secondary/tertiary targets - just as the tooltip dictates) 0.30 seconds: you cast Storm, Earth, and Fire again to redirect your spirits on your current target 0.50 seconds: your Storm, Earth, and Fire spirits fly back to you and your target 0.60 seconds: your Storm, Earth, and Fire spirits start attacking the target you want them to attack and start copying the abilities you use. -> these timestamps show that it takes WW Monks more than half a second to start their burst on a single target, which is not optimal and here is why: burst scenario 1: a basic burst setup looks like this: 0.00 seconds: you cast Storm, Earth, and Fire on the target 0.20 seconds: 0.30 seconds: 0.50 seconds: 0.60 seconds: your Storm, Earth, and Fire spirits start attacking the target you want them to attack and start copying the abilities you use. 0.60 seconds: you cast DamageAbility1 (e.g. Rising Sun Kick etc.) -> we have to be super cautious not to use our DamageAbility1 a split second too early, because if we do then said ability will deal only 45% damage to the target (only the spirit you control hits the target) instead of 135% (spirit1 does 45% damage, spirit2 does 45% damage, spirit3 does 45% damage) burst scenario 2: Fists of Fury getting Fists of Fury off stacked with your burst ability (Tigereye Brew in WoD, Storm, Earth, and Fire in Legion) is crucial to winning Arena games as a WW Monk. bursting with Fists of Fury in WoD looked like this: 0.00 seconds: you cast Tigereye Brew 0.00 seconds: you cast Fists of Fury -> you wait for the perfect moment (e.g. have your DK grip the enemy healer to you) and then you cast Fists of Fury (enhanced with Tiger Eye Brew) INSTANTLY on your target (like this the enemy healer can’t get away and will get stunned by Fists of Fury too) -> the enemy team can’t avoid any of this because it is not possible for them to predict when exactly the WW Monk will use his burst/stuns bursting with Fists of Fury in Legion looks like this: 0.00 seconds: you cast Storm, Earth, and Fire on the target 0.20 seconds: 0.30 seconds: 0.50 seconds: 0.60 seconds: your Storm, Earth, and Fire spirits start attacking the target you want them to attack and start copying the abilities you use. 0.60 seconds: you cast Fists of Fury -> this means that the enemy team has 0.60 seconds to realise that the WW Monk is about to burst/stun (enough time to have the team spread out, enough time to pre-port the setup as Monk/Warlock, enough time to blink the stun as a Druid etc.) -> on top of that we run the risk of casting Fists of Fury too early (before the spirits reach the Monk's target and are ready to attack) which would result in FoF dealing 45% damage instead of 135% A possible fix would be: -> putting Tigereye Brew back into the game (the Legion Alpha version): increases all damage dealt by 20% for 15 seconds. 1.5 minutes cooldown, 2 charges. (no global cooldown) -> making Storm, Earth, and Fire not work on single target so that it is only viable in PvE/RBG when there are >2 enemies: Split into 3 elemental spirits for 15 sec, each spirit dealing 45% of normal damage and healing. 1.5 minutes cooldown, 2 charges. (no global cooldown) this would make for fun PvE gameplay: -> sometimes you would want to use only Storm, Earth, and Fire on additional enemies and then burst the boss with Tigereye Brew -> other times you would want to stack Tigereye Brew and Storm, Earth, and Fire because adds have to go down quickly and it would also preserve the fun and exciting PvP experience: -> unpredictable burst -> incredibly fluent and polished gameplay the WW Monk is known forFopsy30 10h
14h Monks WW and ST dps i dont know if i am the only one but i see and have the feeling that on single target we fight with tanks on dps meters this is what i see on all raids we do. yes in dungeons we are fine and cleave is super but are more classes do that and i make this post to ask why not bring a rogue or a DH or warrior in a raid they have a lot better single target dps and this is started to give me the feel of WoD we started great and we end up play healers cause they was no reason to dps. thoughts plz dont hateSarkath6 14h
16h Did effuse healing for WW get buffed 60% in 7.1? Maybe I'm stupid but there seem to be some mixed information out there. Some people say there were some internal things on blizz side that falsely made it look like effuse got the 60% buff. Is there someone with the PTR who knows? If effuse still gives the same crappy healing as now there is really no point in ever using "Control the Mists", that gives u an instant effuse every 20 sec. It literally takes more than 20 casts of effuse to get 100% hp from 5% hp. I really hope effuse got buffed or else fortifying brew will still always be the best choice. I was actually hoping that I could use effuse in 3s as offhealing in 7.1. Effuse for WW is so incredibly weak in its current state that its no point in ever using it for offheals.Macgywer1 16h
23h Is Serenity better than WDP if you have legen bracers? I use serenity, but today, I got my first legendary, Drinking Horn Cover and I wonder I should move again to Whirling Dragon Punch. My SEF has 9-10 extra seconds. if the answer is no... it means i still don't have a legendary, I have a 890 titanforged with my worst stats :(Powndaren9 23h
1d WW Monk - Serenity or SEF? Hello all, I was wondering. Im playing as a currently 863 WW Monk. I have the Drinking Horn Cover legendary, wich extends SEF by 0,6sec for each chi spent. In that case i was wondering- purely dps wise is it better to ignore the equip on the legendary and go for serenity? I can push abit over 500k burst but stable 250+/- on bosses (single target) the AOE is just insane as every monks AOE is. Note that I have never played serenity, so is the rotation different while in serenity, and if so what is the best rotstion? Thank you, Ztian PS. I'm Norwegian so my English isnt that superB..Ztian7 1d
1d Drinking Horn Cover + Blackout Kick So there is a negative interaction between this legendary and free blackout kick procs - you don't spend chi so your SEF doesn't get prolonged. Can we fix this in some way, so we can actually be happy about getting these procs instead of being sad?Zhu4 1d
1d WW Artifact Talent Bug: Crosswinds So I've just picked up Crosswinds as my rank 23 talent for Windwalker and I decided to go out and test it on some Elderhorn's and Prowlers in Highmountain. I also then re-did the tests on dummies and got the same results. I got pre-chi by using Energising Elixer then opening with a fists of fury, this way my mastery and hit combo wouldn't effect it. If I read crosswinds on my artifact weapon tab it says that it will do 188'272 damage, but after testing it rarely went over 130k, and never broke 140k. So this means to me that it must not be working propperly. Id i do the same testing for every other ability and they would do more than the number given, this is to be expected because of secondary stats and other bonus's. So why doesn't crosswinds even come close to the damage it says it will? The next test I did was on multiple targets and yet again crosswinds didn't work as it says. As it says in the Artifact weapon tab "Attacks your fist of fury targets", "targets" being the key word. It only attacks one taget, very rarly will it hit multiple targets. Even on 2 target crosswinds is doing 150-160k damage, which still isn't the 188k that the description says. My final tests were mastery and hit-combo, to put it shortly, Hit Combo seems to effect it but mastery doesn't. I did these tests with skada damage meter, I'll go download recount and see if they're any different,(EDIT: Recount and skada are giving me the exact same results) but if they aren't, then I think ever the tooltip needs to be changed to give the actual damage value, or Blizard need's to look into Crosswinds and fix it. Cheer's for reading all, comment your thoughts :-)Anniko5 1d
1d Petition to make Fists transmogrify into Swords etc Hello Dear Blizzard, First of I wanted to post it in the General thread, but then I thought that most people who really care are here and a couple in Druid and Shaman forums. I play Guardian Druid and sometimes WW monk. While the classes are really great, the mentioned specs have fists as their main artifact weapon. Sadly we can't transmog them into something really cool. I want my monk to be like martial arts warrior with two swords on his back, but can't change the view of Fists of Heavens or Claws of Ursoc into Swords, because the Fist weapons are in separate transmog class. You already made it so we can transmog swords into axes and maces. Please add Fist weapons to the same category. Thanks. Please sign.Growbusiness5 1d
2d Brewmaster 101 Twink I have made a BiS profile for people to use if they want to make a brew twink for farming etc. Please let me know of any better items i could replace. Cheers all. :)Braxiss0 2d
2d Faceroll class Nerf this kfing facerolling 3 button class. Fix the fking karma way to op with reflect damage!!Healmeeplz18 2d
2d Fists of Fury on M Nythendra I was wondering about my horrible damage on this boss until I noticed sometimes FoF isn't hitting the boss at all. Anyone else having the same issue?Mollyra10 2d
2d BIS trinkets for WW monk??? Hello there, Ive been looking for some bis trinket info but cant find it anywhere. If anyone can help with a BiS list that would be much help. Thanks in advance .Kenyonswift6 2d
2d Im best mage EU Im best mage EU, and I just wanna say that ur dps dont come close to me.Redemptiion1 2d
2d Why are monks underplayed? Don't see many monks but yet they meant to be really good mythicsTenthlock37 2d
2d Question (Brewmaster) - Tier 7 Talent Choice Hey there, With only a few weeks experience I'm quite new to Brewsasters and during my time playing I haven't found a clear answer to my question yet. Could someone give me a detailed insight on when to take 'Elusive Dance', 'High Tolerance' or 'Blackout Combo' please? I've inspected and asked few top geared/progressive Brewmasters but they all seem to have a different opinion on them as I've seen all 3 talents picks. Some say it depends on your Ilvl aswel (I'm 850 currently). So if someone could give me a detailed view on those with some explaination. That would be highly appriciated. Aswell, what ability benefits the most from Blackout Combo? Thanks in Advance; RecentJustrecent11 2d
3d DPS rotation as leveling MW? Hi! Im new to mistweaver monk so im gonna level as MW, but not really sure how to kill mobs decently efficient. Is it palm-RSK-blackoutkick and just wait for rsk cd on single targets? On aoe i tried zenpulse seemed good, and then i used the green rotating aoe thing wich on tooltip seemed to do nice dmg, but mobs HP almost didnt move at all So my q is - how do i kill single target mobs - aoe killing? Best regardsKrarex8 3d
3d Rate the transmog above Last one reached post limit so continue here.Feixing415 3d
3d Ancient MistWeaver Art I am thinking what's the point of it really. Tried to get It working but no luck here at all. Mana seems to just wash away in seconds. Paired it with [Fortune Turned] for extra burst too as I kind of seem to have hard time with burst damage. While it burns a lot of mana, it does not seem to produce enough healing in return. I mean seriously, I can only point quite a few SERVE drawbacks compared to normal SM playstyle. AH and its clunky as hell and needs completely different macros than PvE playstyle.Gufi6 3d
4d WW opener Hey there Im new to monk, what is the most efficient way to open up with serenity ? When is the most efficient way to use Serenity ? I'll glad to talk if someone wanna add me feel free. XzeeN#1583 Cheers.Ulíana10 4d
4d Need little help here Long story short, me and my guild managed to down Nythrenda mythic but my dps was abysmally bad considering my ilvl (like 190k). Every single guide that I look into always tells the same, spam everything but not twice in a row (that being simple enough). I think I can manage my rotation well but what am I missing?Jekkupaukku3 4d
4d Drinking Horn Cover Bug Hi, when testing this legendary item I've enountered a bug that I couldn't find any information about on the forums or via other sources: -> When wearing Drinking Horn Cover the clones from SEF just seem to disappear after a few seconds after activating the skill even when there are more than 10 seconds left on the buff timer. So SEF is ended prematurely which in fact results in a dps loss when wearing that item. Has anyone wearing this legendary item encountered a similar bug or is it just me ? I wanted to get some feedback first before creating a bug report. So far I couldn't find a solution, but I only tested the issue in the Monk class hall so far, so maybe there is something odd there. Edit: It seems this bug only occurs when testing the item in the class hall on any dummy. Traveling to any other location hitting various dummys has not shown the same behaviour.Thamiya0 4d
4d Coagulated Nightwell Residue Hello fellow monks As I noticed we don't have guard which is one of the iconic spells in our rotation way back in mop and now it's a talent in pvp. I have noticed that the trinket I mentioned in my title seems a better solution for the lack of gives more shield and the cooldown in it is lower (20 sec>45sec) What's your thoughts on thatXiaoxinqi3 4d
5d Brewmaster T19 Set Didn't find a topic on this yet and was curious about other peoples opinions. So the set bonuses: 2p: Ironskin Brew increases your Stagger amount by an additional 5%. 4p: Tiger Palm reduces the remaining cooldown on your brews by an additional 1 sec The 2p is nice, nothing special though. The 4p seems really strong in my opinion. I think we'll be able to get very close to a 100% uptime on IB with enough charges for PB with this. Especially considering most fights have some form of downtime.Kyudosai1 5d
5d Mistweaver Hidden Artifact farming Hello :) I was wondering if the hidden artifact for Mistweaver Monk is farmable on LFR? Is it considered regular loot (1 / lockout) or is it special loot, like special items? It drops from Nightmare Dragon encounter in Emerald Nightmare. Thank you :)Childhood2 5d
5d Whirling Dragon Punch Root so why do you get rooted by Whirling Dragon Punch? im currently doing mythic+ 10 and wanna go higher but in this lvl you can die from standing in the wrong place for a second, i cant tell you how many times i died from an effect poping on the ground under me as i use Whirling Dragon Punch and die from it. Does anyone else feel that this is an issue or is it just me? i really wish Blizzard removed the root and had it work more like Rising Sun KickBananbullar3 5d
5d Legion has taken me off other games Anyone else? Used to play overwatch a lot but now no time for it...gotta get that artifact power, appearances, pvp and all that and then raiding on top of thatFúrion7 5d
5d WW ability tracking addon Is there an addon that displays which (mastery: combo strikes) ability was last used, or is there a way to modify an addon such as TMW to function as such ? Thanks in advance.Septicaemia3 5d
5d Transmog problem Hi, i have soloed transmog set Terrorblade Battlegear. I have tokens but i do not know where to exchange them for transmog as monk.Mnishek1 5d
5d Best race for monk???? Zugez20 5d
6d WW Monk T19 set stats Is it me or our t19 secondary stats are S**T? (Market with bold, where most stats are): Back - Haste + Crit Sholders - Haste + Crit Chest - Haste + Vers Hands - Haste + Crit Head - Haste + Crit Legs - Crit + Mastery All and all form our t19 set we get 440 mastery (on normal) and + 1000 for 10 sec if we use right rotation. Hmmm .... seems bad deal for me?! Haste is worst stat for our class, and yet we get tons of it? Or mb its just all in my head ...Aerochord3 6d
6d weakauras expel harm Hey. Does anyone have codes to weakauras to track expel harm or the healing spheres?Bruzeleê2 6d
6d [BrM PvP]Should Nimble Brew be a dispenser talent? I really like the idea for tanks to be heavily utility based in PvP, but Nimble Brew sticks out as tedious. It's not bad itself, but how its given out is. It's alright when in arena, but when in BG's it's a bit tedious having to craft it, then trade it to my mate. Can we possibly have it changed into a dispenser talent, similar to soulwell and magetable, where we put a keg on the floor, and the whole group can grab 1 or 2 each instead? -for as long as the monk stays in the BrM spec. Would this be a better QoL improvement (and buff)?Rogmaw0 6d
6d Stormfist transmog. Im looking for a Stormfist transmog but i can't find any items that actually fits the fists at all.. i found the [Flamebender's Shoulderguards] but then if it add Chest and everything else i just keep looking at the fists and think this is not quite right, Can someone please help me !!!!Mistblown5 6d
6d Are WW Monks a good class atm? Its that time where i'm going to start leveling my next character in Legion. I've never played the monk class so i'm going to give it a bash! How strong are WW Monks in PVE at the moment? Surely can't be worse than Fury Warrior lol. Also, are they a fun class to play? Any feedback would be much appreciated! Just want to make sure i'm making the right choice.Khálon23 6d
6d Progressing as a newbie Brm Hello people of the monk community I would like to thank you all first for the great replies and advices from you guys on how to play with the Brm and what should I do or not.Honestly it helped me a lot during my progression in dungeons and I did my first tanking in LFR just to try out how it will go.Im basically new to this class and still learning the tricks to our "Kung fu" style So I'm wary that Brm are not that "simple"to tank due to armor and stagger management but I have come to accept our lack of spells or passives that lowers the damage intake From sources and makes me to reinvent or compromise on what I have in my toolkit. On to my topic is that I tried to do mythic BRH and everything went well,albeit the healer was a holy priest and he kept on getting mana breaks which I'm fine with it but then when I get to those large number of mobs,this is where things get to tight. I go in to the mobs,keg smash,breath of fire,iron brew ,exploding keg and leg sweep + rushing jade wing.i tank them for about 6-7 seconds or maybe more my stagger reaches to red levels and purify like hell with IB on me .i tried to kite those but apparently i pop like a popcorn when huge numbers of mobs surround me and i use everything in my toolkit to minimize the dmg. Is there a way to handle large mobs on your side or maybe it's the other parties fault that they don't do enough dmg. Also the second question, I feel like when I team up with druids,monk and shaman healers, things go very well and the dungeons go very smooth without wipes.But when I get with a priest (which I have one in allies for myself as well)or a paladin,they tend to over exert themselves in healing me and other people. Do you have preferences when it comes to healers to heal you in dungeons or is there something to look up before joining a pug groupXiaoxinqi13 6d
6d Mythic Ursoc as MW Feel free to ask me anything about my healing. Thank you for checking it out :PPeaceleaf5 6d
6d Why People dont play Monk... Greetings! Personally Monk was one of the best classes i played during Mop, but that changed suddenly as Wod came out. And the reason is not the performance as many would say. Or did reroll because of was the terribly messed up lore. I still feel Monk to be a black sheep in Warcraft...its just so now ...Warcraft. (to me...trough i grow up on Wc1 and 2). In Legion Monks are back into the fray on performance side, and i started to not care for the lore,trough it still does spike me with pain somethimes, i can get over that, but the problem is (and trough this is a personal opinion) : The horrible animations. Dragon kick or what its called is cool and all, but jab and rising sun....gods oh no...after playing rogue and warrior, its just...."no thank you". Its an appealing class truly, cc burst,cleave, sustain and all. Not to mention the most appealing to me is that so few players play it....but why ? I personally think its the same reason...its not truly Warcraft, and because of horrid animation. I think i could choke down the rising sun animation...but why did they even take away the Jab Glyph? What you ppl think? Any alternative for Monk? I really dont feel like playing another Feral like the 80% of the server is druid, or pally or Dh.....Endimyon4 6d
17 Oct We seriously need a Tiger Palm - Jab Replacement Glyph The only thing about WW monk that pisses me off to no end is the constant vanishing of your artifact weapon when fighting. It's bad enough that it's sheathed when out of combat, but even in combat everytime we use Tiger Palm the weapon vanishes again. Can we please have a minor glyph that replaces Tiger Palm with Jab so we can have our weapon out 100% and actually strike with it? I mean I don't really get why they replaced Jab with Tiger Palm when Tiger Palm lost all of it's special attributes. so please blizzard give us back Jab so we can use our artifact weapon.Kêzz12 17 Oct
17 Oct Sheilun's Gift rework suggestion Sheilun's gift, in its current state feels very underpowered. Its long cast makes it go to waste and overheal most of the times. My suggestion is to make it a channeled spell. When you cast it on someone, make the spheres go towards your target one at a time and if you cancel it, the remaining spheres stay on the field. This would bring back the soothing mist playstyle a bit and would make it much more fun to use, in my opinion.Quaralho3 17 Oct