Monk

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
6h Therapy Lounge for Healers - The Legion Edition! On the 14th of March 2012 Valonia made the longest running topics on our beloved Healing boards. I don't think anyone could have imagined that at the present day, this topic would still be active. And since I can't decribe it better then Valonia did, I'm shamelessly going to copy / paste her welcome post as it describes the Lounge perfectly. ... Ladies and gentleman! I bid thee welcome to the new Therapy Lounge for Healers - The Legion Edition! Lets keep this awesome place going, and see how far we'll get this time :D. Previous lounges: Therapy Lounge for Healers http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3483960548 Therapy Lounge for Healers - The WoD Edition http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/12618274142Celibyx90 6h
4d [Guide] Brewmaster - Get rolling with the Brews Introduction I decided to make this guide to help those who want to play Brewmaster in legion and bring more clarity to the spec. What will this guide include? -A quick understanding how abilities synergize and how they function. -How to appropriately gear up your Brewmaster so you don't feel like a wet sponge. - Make you understand how each stat benefits the BrM so you can build around it to suit your play-style. -Bring you closer to enlightenment to how amazing and complex this spec is. Abilities and Core Mechanics Brewmaster is a leather wearing tank that specializes in dodging and delaying damage through a mechanic called Stagger. With the use of brews Brewmaster are able to delay more damage into stagger and get rid of a percentage of damage currently in stagger. With the use of of certain abilities Brewmasters are able to reduce the time needed for a brew to ready again. The Brews Our core abilities here are IronSkin Brew which delays a further 40% of damage taken into stagger and Purifying Brew that clears 50% of damage currently in stagger. These two abilities share charges with each other and is important to learn how to balance the use of these respective brews. Fortifying Brew gives you a buff for 15 sec, increasing your current and maximum health by 20%, increasing the damage you delay with Stagger by an additional 20%, and reducing all damage you take by 20% and is our major defensive ability on a 7 min CD Talented- Black Ox Brew: When used instantly refills your Energy, and restores your Ironskin Brew and Purifying Brew charges. It has a 90 second CD Abilities that shorten the CDs of your Brews Like any Drunk fighter trying get more brews, you obviously Keg Smash and Tiger Palm anything in your way for more delicious brews, YUM! Keg Smash dealing damage to all enemies within 8 yds and reducing their movement speed by 50% for 15 sec and reduces the remaining cooldown on your Brews by 4 sec. Tiger Palm: Damages the target and reduces the remaining cooldown on your Brews by 1 sec. The section above named "The Brews" is all the cooldowns that are affected by Keg Smash and Tiger Palm. So with perfect play you could reduce the cooldown of Fortifying Brew down to 3.5 minutes which is half of its original time. This synergy between Keg Smash , Tiger Palm and Brews is the core mechanic of Brewmasters Core Passive Abilities Stagger: delaying 35% of Physical damage and turning it into stagger and taking that damage over the next 10 sec. Affects magical attacks at half effectiveness. This is mechanic is what the Brewmasters is built around and with the talent High tolerance we can increase from this from 35% to 45% Stagger. Our Mastery is: Elusive Brawler grants a stacking dodge chance increase each time you are hit by an attack until you dodge an attack, and also passively increase attack power. This is one of our best average physical damage reduction abilities and should not be ignored. Celestial Fortune: You have a chance equal to your critical strike chance to be healed for an additional 65% of the amount healed. This affects your healing and healing done onto you by a healer. This also works for Absorbs. Gift of the Ox: When you take damage equal to your maximum health, you summon a Healing Sphere visible only to you. Moving through this Healing Sphere heals you for (750% of Attack power). Damage is this statement refers to damage taken before absorbs and stagger. The ability Expel Harm collects all of your Healing Spheres, and damages the nearest enemy for 10% of the amount healed. Which is a nice ability if you don't want to move around to collect your healing spheres. Swifthorn9 4d
21 Mar 2014 Making a Guide? Here in the class forums, players often put together awesome guides to help the rest of the community. However, due to the high number of sticky request we receive each day, these guides sometimes fall off the front page before we can sticky them. If you have just posted a guide or if you’d like to nominate a guide here on the European forums to be stickied, please send an email to the Community team, including a link to the guide you'd like stickied, at: CMTeamEU-WoW@Blizzard.com Alternatively, guide writers can help us spot their threads by putting [Guide] in the title :)Takralus0 21 Mar 2014
52m I am close to tearing out my hair... What is going on with the nerfs to ww? FoF not stunning? thats the only reason to even lvl the honor tree becouse u need it! i didnt pvp becouse i didnt have the talent yet and now i never will aparantly. nerf our damage nerf our utility nerf everything blizz! why are u destroying this class who is the least played class in the freaking game????? akjgafdpjhdujf. i only put 22 days into this class/spec last month... leveling gearing and grinding since the week before legion launch to now. And before u call me FoTM player, i played enh shaman and DK since vanilla and wotlk respectively, i needed a change this time. Man o man do i regret it after discovering the process that ww monks are put through, i wasnt aware of the constant changes and altering they do to them and have done before. whats the point of all this effort and then having these major shifts. cant we just take it !@#$ing easy for a while and see how things go???Grimcreaper5 52m
1h Dark animus solo WW Hi, Sorry for posting here (not sure it's the right place). Can anyone help me and explain how to solo Dark Animus in ToT raid as a WW monk? or need to switch to tank? It retally melt me and there is no way I can outrun his adds T.T Thanks for your helpTalrisis4 1h
2h [PVP]WW FoF stun thoughts, viability So i was leveling my pvp talents, looking forward to stun people with fists of fury like in mop, only to find out that will be nerfed to the ground in the next patch because EVERYONE cried that WWs are OP, even rogues. Naturally, as i was/is planning to main ww in legion i got pissed, especially after looking at monk forums on this issue, boy oh boy a Core Hound doesn't know what Hysteria is. Then again, instead of giving into the forums mind tricks i tried to stay rational on this matter: An AOE 4sec channel(stun applied on first channel tick), high damage stun with an 22sec(+-haste) cooldown is OP, it's just too good, especially considering that every monk will maximize FoF uptime as it's our core damage skill. That needed to be nerfed, although i believe giving it a 70% slow when we have a spammable 50% and a mobility skill with the same 70% is not the right course of action,our survivability and really peeling suffers from it. My suggestion would be so the talent makes every SECOND FoF stun, esentially like a MOP FoF with a 44~ sec cd. Now, about the monk forum hysteria and general "ww will be completely useless" QQ: I thought about pvp viability, and as the pvp scene is balanced around 3v3, and 3v3 is the only competitive bracket that matters i skimmed through the arena representation, here's what i found: Top 1000 3v3 representation by spec + 7.1 patch PTR skill changes based on mmo-champ: WW monk US:25 EU:27 Rushing tiger palm : changed to Disable now has a 12 yard range Spinning Fire Blossom: DMG 150%->275%[BUFF] Yu'lon's Gift[WW only]: only FSK dispells snares [NERF] To make a comparison with other specs everyone calls OP: [Melee(considered double OP)] Sub rogue US:40 EU:39 Outlaw rogue US:40 EU:10 havoc DH US:64 EU:60 Soul Carver:[Flat dmg NERF] Feral druid US:34 EU:34 Thrash:[Flat dmg NERF] Enraged Mangle (Feral):[Flat dmg NERF] Arms warrior US:132 EU:113 UH DK US:50 EU:49 [Casters] Fire mage US:34 EU:25 Cauterizing Blink: [NERF in half] Frost mage US:21 EU:40 Shadow priest US:53 EU:42 BM hunter US:26 EU:24 Comparing 3v3 1000 representation to specs everyone considers complete and utter garbage: [melee] survival hunter US:7 EU:7 [Caster] Elemental shaman US:3 EU:10 NOTE: This does not linearly correlate with actual 3v3 spec viability as it's: too soon in the pvp season, pretty substantial gear and artifact level differences, the fact that EU 3v3 Rank 1 is an ELEMENTAL SHAMAN(All praise to the Train who could) Also worthy to consider is class representation: worldofwargraphs(.)com/pvp-stats/classes/3v3 Notice:last update july 21, representation based on 1800+ rated players. Conclusion at this point: WW monks aren't actually OP at this point, they're in an above average/great spot, the nerf gon hit us solid, especially as the other last tier PVP talents are weak as hell. Ready your tear napkins men, or hope to achieve the same level as Elemental Lord Fnobérz, God of Skill. PS Arms is OP. PSPS What am i doing with my life, why am i wasting time on thisDosiaddosit21 2h
3h Rate the transmog above Last one reached post limit so continue here.Feixing345 3h
3h MW Artifact Love MW by the way, this is not a topic in which I wish to complain in any way shape or form. I just want some feedback on our artifact tree, its just very bland and unimaginative in some places (not all, some of the traits are pretty cool) Spirit Tether and Shroud of Mist are such a waste. If they were single point traits I wouldn't be that bothered, but no, that is 6 points we're having to use on traits that are actually genuinely useless. Gift of Sheilun - The 1 cloud per 10 seconds is a bit much. 5 seconds would be so much better, maybe with a slightly reduced spell power coefficient. I don't PvP much, but I imagine this spell is even more useless in battlegrounds as it resets on death. Mists of Sheilun and Celestial Breath : The amount of times the aoe heals from these traits have been absolutely unnecessary is too high to count. Also the range of their heals is massively underwhelming. Maybe change Celestial Breath to 'Activating thunder focus tea increases your versatility by 20% for 15secs, does not stack' - you know, versatility, our best raid stat that you totally forgot to put on a single one of our legendaries. Or even 'Activating thunder focus tea adds 5-8 clouds to Gift of Sheilun' You could even change Mists of Sheilun to something along the lines of 'after this effect ends, Sheilun releases 3 Renewing mists to the lowest health party/raid members (that don't already have renewing mist on them)' < at least even if they are full health, it is somewhat of a benefit. Dancing Mist - Even a tiny 5% or 10% buff to this would be great. That 10% it is currently at is really underwhelming for such a great trait. In all seriousness though, Spirit tether, shroud of mist and celestial breath are really bad and then to get slapped in the face with Sheilun's Gift isn't nice. How people did not report this to you in beta is beyond me.Ornoth0 3h
4h Brewmaster tanking in raids Hello fellow tanks I'm interested how are you doing in raid environment. I started raiding with my guild and everything went smooth till ursoc came out and the aggro issues are really annoying with guardian druid. So I thought that it would be good to have a change of pace and wanted to try a new tanking spec. I love the monks lore and mechanics but read very negative things about the tanking spec So could you share your experience with the raid? What talent builds are you using? Any help is greatly apreciatedVulgrath3 4h
4h Stormfist skin comically large and clipping badly Unlocked the stormfist skin 15 minutes ago and virtually jumped for joy. Then I saw how huge they are. http://i.imgur.com/seiJVbZ.jpg http://i.imgur.com/fuTFUvS.jpg I'm so disappointed by how much they clip through your legs. The same goes for auto attacking but I can live with that. They just clip way too hard due to how huge they are. I'd love it if they were resized a bit for the races they clip so badly on. I was so happy to get them but now I'm so disappointed by how ugly they look due to clipping. Please resize them!Ermahgerd18 4h
4h WW ST DMG output I feel like the single target damage is sub par. I've witnessed being outdps'd by lesser geared people on single target. I know how to press buttons. AoE is insane and I feel it will still be strong after SotW nerf. What troubles me is the focus on fixing the superior AoE damage, and the no-action in fixing the somewhat inferior ST damage. It seems Tiger Palm and Blackout kick do very low damage. Storm earth and fire is clunky and clones seem to be doing weird moves, and it does not feel like a dps increase when I use it. Yet, in preparation for raids,instead of addressing to our lacking single target damage all I see is nerf to Area Damage, and Crackling Jade Lightning nerf which was used to maintain our talent hit combo. What I want is, since AoE component of Strike of Windlord is being decreased, it would be only fair to increase Tiger Palm/Blackout kick damage. Even increasing Tornado Kick (25% Rising Sun Kick) damage, would still be fair. It feels a bit weak for a golden trait.Estinien10 4h
5h Monk Roll and Flying Serpant Kick Bugged Pretty much every time I use Roll or Flying Serpent Kick on my monk, my character gets stuck despite the fact that there are no obstacle in front of me. Very very annoying. Please fix!Rectocele94 5h
5h WW for mythic+ Is there any particular reason why people insta decline me when applying for a mythic+ dungeon? They even say min iLvL 845 and I'm almost 10 iLvLs above it... Is there something going on that I'm not aware of? Do people think we do bad dps?Nandorcrwlr5 5h
5h Latest Hotfixes 7.0.3 and Monks Err .... so ... Pretty much every class has 5-to-10+ changes since Raid launched ... Monks are **the only** one that has a single line and it's a nerf again to WW... ... Sorry that I got excited for perhaps improving BrM a bit ( giving the few people that play it some joy), or fixing WW single target rotation ... as WW is now just above average ( not excel ) in Cleave, while bad at ST. SO ... let's nerf WW's AoE even more! I mean, really Blizzard? ARE MONKS AT PAR WITH YOUR EXPECTATIONS? Facts: 1) Monks are the least played class 2) Brewmasters are the least played tanks, due to the complexity for achieving average results ( yes, I play BlackOut combo and makes me happy to put so much effort, but in the end a Prot Warr just tanks better than me, no matter how much I try ). I would very much prefer if the case was " Big Effort, Big Reward" in terms of gameplay, rather than "Big Effort, less reward than 2-button effort". 3) WW is average and to uploaded stats so far, there isn't a single boss in Emerald Nightmare that excels at. 4) Mistweaver is fine, as long as you don't expect to Fistweave. Many bosses won't allow you to Rising Thunder for your Thunder Focus Teas. I'm Playing and doing Mythics all 3 specs with trying to main WW. Hence, why I have feedback for all of them. SO .... Everything is at par, right?Tuskchi5 5h
10h Mistweaver stats pve? First of all sorry for my english What are the main stats for mistweaver? i know that WW = Agi->Mastery->crit->vers->haste? thanks in advanceMáttdémón11 10h
12h Should I level a monk? He's currently lvl 48. I kinda like how it plays, but if the PTR changes come through, I feel like that will make monks a crippled version of rogues, with no stuns and stealth lol.Бенц1 12h
12h This class is great Hey there guys. I was going to give up with legion cause I don't like new rogue design at all. Rng pirate, shuriken storm aren't doing well with class fantasy for me (I like assassination though). Spent my boost on DK and they are literally slow boring piese of crap, I can't even fill 2/3 of my bars with abilities as frost lol. Then I created DH, didn't like it, cause they don't have buttons too, pretty much like frost DK (but they're definetly mobile and strong). And when I was starting to give up, I tried to play WW dojo, like first time in my wow exp. And I really liked it. Rotation feels very flowing, mobility is great and at level 65 I have enough abilities to bind my keys with. What I'm trying to say is that dojo is able to give u a bit of fresh air if u're feeling bad with ur current class. Just try it. Cheers to Blizz for nice class design.Dojolord2 12h
13h [WW] Fist of the wind trait bugged? After leveling it up all 3 times, I have noticed that damage tooltip for Fists of fury remained unchanged, leading me to belive it's not working.Kaktus2 13h
13h Cant tank mythic+ anymore You take so much damage from only 3-4 or+ mobs to say something with IRONSKIN UP thats crazy, wich means your stagger level goes up high into the coulds faster than yu can say "oh !@#$!" that you cant have enough brews to continue having ironsking up and cleansing damage at the same time. with all the time it takes to clean a big or not so big pack of mobs on mythic+ because of the increased health and fast pacing you need to be pulling you just cant keep it up and end up with 0 charges on brews no matter the talents, stagger at 100%, mobs still alive hiting you like theres no tomorrow and healers cursing you and putting you on theyr black list because of so many wipes because the monk tank dies miserably at every pull if healer is not really ULTRA spamming on you and letting party die, and if you think the healing orbs and healing elixir spam is fixing this its not. (yeah, when you have a monk tank that requires so much healing and focusing from healers theres also damage the party takes sometimes, you knew that!?!) my noob possible fixes 1-More minor defensive cooldowns like the druid with barskin every 1-2 mins etc like 10-20% reduction not only ironskin brew and the 7 min cd which is ridiculous even if you slowly reduce the cd with other skills. 1.1OR Reduce the 7 min cd to 3 instead 1.2OR rework zen meditation to make it also effective against mele attacks for the duration with some reduction% tunning ofc just to have more defensive cds 2-Celestial fortune rewrok since you are going haste/mastery you dont will have so much crit for heals to heal you, its pure rng more likely almos never happens since low crit, REWORK 2.1 possible mastery tunning or rework, something is a bit off about this you get so much % but you dodge nothing 3-LAST TIER TALENTS TUNNING, seriously Dont know anymore man, just study the situation blizzard and do something about it before the next expansion releases lol i would like to tank with monk in this exp, and fast because i want to keep gearing him up and not still be 845 when everyone is 950 already thanks :)Stormthief4 13h
14h Transmog zoo-per's superior chestguard arielle's ancient legguards hamlets wind whipped leggings only 3 items with that leg skin all 3 are currently locked away behind ordos fire-god of the yaungol because of a legendary cloak of 2 expansions ago would be nice if u could open that up for us blizz ty :)Mistdweller2 14h
14h Brewmasters Need a Buff, And now! Brewmaster Need A Buff! Its at the level that im not going to get into raids (on Heroic/myhic) And the sad thing is that im maining Brewmaster, It would be great with something that makes them a bit thougher, Becuse at the moment Im Squishier than a Murloc Baby, If they could Maybe add something like (When you use Purifiying Brew or Ironskin Brew Il get a 20% less damage that stacks up to 3 or something. Becuse as I said Brewmaster Monks Are the Squishiest Tank, And at the moment taken as the worst tank in the game. Brewmaster monks Need to be Buffed. And i Believe Blizzard has Realized that, But as ive seen Warlocks just got buffed becuse People said it was a bad class and didnt do enough damage When they were Super Good, And now They are OP Becuse They buffed 10% extra damage on Everything, And for the Assasination Rouge, 20% Extra poison Damage I mean What the hell!? Monks Walk around Super squishy When somepeople easily would chose To Play something else than A Brewmaster Monk, Becuse they are way to squishy, In the Endgame Content I must rely on the Healer Way to much.Penzer12 14h
15h Woohoo, get my Artifact and... I see nothing. Hi, Am I right in saying, on my WW, that I do not have any visible weapons outside of combat? I cannot transmog my Artifact fist weapon into anything else. So, a brand new expansion - updating everything, new models, new this new that... And.. I now have no weapons to show. My character looks bare. I honestly cannot fathom Blizzard decision sometimes, its like they go out of their way to annoy and get regressive... I might as well totally forget about weapons now - stuck with the same artifact, that does not even show outside of combat. Not worth a visual upgrade, as you never get to see them. Does anyone know if they are atleast looking into this issue? ThanksÉvilbones19 15h
15h I give up. i will be back when my mw monk can: Equip spirit trinkets. Can channel and use instant spells again. Have fast gcds. Can spread hots very fast again. Have their old mana tea back. Have their old statue back. Can heal again in torpedo etc. Can place orbs again in the floor while being on the move. That is why i rerolled a monk in the first place. I had fun playing this class.Naturenelf8 15h
17h Brewmaster class fantasy I watched enough jackie chan drunken master movies that I know that BRM has nothing to do with that concept. Why not give BRM a "drunkenness" meter and build the spec around confusing the enemy??!?Tabtob5 17h
17h Artifact sheathing :^) Why? Anyone else disappointed that they don't sheath on the back and just randomly appear in your hands when fighting?Rahzeil6 17h
18h Mastery and Crit for WW is there a diminishing returns for mastery stacking. What I'm saying is, We could stack mastery like crazy since the mastery scaling is very high where is versatility scaling is very poor. Instead, stacking crit as a secondary stats will be beneficial until 28-30%. I noticed many monks having 40% mastery and 7% vers, and I have around 61% mastery. Any thought about this?Frostatic1 18h
19h Lost ranged AOE pull? Just got around to getting to 102 for the artefacts quests. Been a while since I've been BMing. What happened to keg toss? Wasn't that iconic BM? First we lost clash, now is keg toss, tossed too?Guru3 19h
19h Tornado kicks or Transfer the power first What did u guys pick first and why?Hoto0 19h
19h Monk set Hello I am looking for a site or a model viewer, where I can see different races wearing the monk set. Thanks for the help.Nefari0 19h
20h Mighty Ox Kick need a rework (PVP TANK TALENT) hi all BRW TANK PVP TALENT THE LAST need a rework that's why because when use it u never know where the kick pushback the enemy and in which direction is devolper bad.... and "distance" is a big word because is small than a charge and don't do dmg! for me need a rework! i wait so long to unlock it and suck really PLS read this and try u tooBigboss0 20h
21h WW monk SotWL nerfed hard? After reading a blue post about nerfing monks Strike of the Windlord aoe component I was curious too see if that is all they would do. I checked the monk & pvp forum on US.Bnet since they patch 1 day before us. Apperantly both main and off hand dmg is supposedly nerfed to the ground. I havent tested myself but the forums are going ham! They say after testing that the main target damage is also nerfed. My honest opinion is that the main target dmg getting nerfed aswell as the AOE dmg is abit to much. In PvP we have alot of downtime without FoF & SotWL. If this is how blizzard decide too do it, please atleast buff the dmg in PvP to what it used to be. (On main target). Thanks :)Jarland14 21h
21h Rushing Jade wind = bye spinning crane kick? Hey, Just a quick question. If i pick the talent rushing jade wind, is there even a reason for me to even have spinning crane kick on my skillbar? Which one do you guys use the most? I think SCK is too clumbsy. You have to hit each enemy with either palm or kick for the 50% bonus dmg and the it costs 3 chi.Damonzo1 21h
1d Monks 2nd in cleave damage rankings http://www.noxxic.com/wow/dps-rankings/targets-3-ilvl-840-fight-max/ Single target is bad but for cleave fights, why wouldn't high end mythic raiders want a good WW monk? You just know blizz put tons of cleave and trash in every raid these days especially as expac goes onLockvd2 1d
1d Weapon vendor on the Wandering Isle. As the title says, I want to get the other artifacts, but I don't have appropriate weapons for them. In the warrior class hall we can buy 740 ilevel weapons. Is there a similar vendor on the Wandering Isle?Dunsparrow2 1d
1d WW SotW Single Target Big nurf Hey Blizzard, can we receive a !@#$ing patch notes about what you just did with the ability ? In blue post there was stated the nurf is gonna affect only AoE aspect of the ability, which we are cool with. It was expected, but there's at least 30% single target nurf in the same day you release the raid without even releasing a patch note about it ? How i'm supposed to handle this? Already typed a bug report as this should be treated as one, wacraftdevs twitter doesn't respond. There are tons of us who will suffer badly for their raid spots from this BS. Please handle it soon enough or atleast make a statement about it.Fearlëss15 1d
1d WW Spec seems to be a joke went "too far" Seriously, with all the nonsense nurf on SotW + hidden bug also on the single target aspect. Almost a week raiding and enough logs to see class balance from top charts, as you obviously have access even there i still don't get it how monk don't get buffed. We are years behind in single target ( im ranking mostly top 5 now so don't try to blame it on the player) + the new class balance changes it would be just a joke to get a WW monk into the raid with the amazing 0 utility we bring. It's about damn time someone start to give a !@#$ about this forum and monk opinions. All we have received so far is wrong nurfs and FIXES on bugs from BETA.Fearlëss1 1d
1d Freya's Spring - Monk campaign bugged I'm stuck on Freya's boring follower mission. I did it 4/5 times, but now it never shows up again. I've been checking the scouting map 3-4 times each day for almost a week, the results are all the same, nothing. Apparently other poor monks have the same problem so a quick fix will be appreciated. And yes i wrote a ticket but the average wait time is 4 days+ and will never change. You'll find me in Caverns of Time role playing a dragon that kills puppies for fun because my item level are not high enough for raids. FIX OUR CAMPAIGNMunco0 1d
1d Lvling as x spec? Hi monks. This monk I have lvled a bit back for the Mistweaver spec. Kinda just lvled by healing through instances until lvl 100. I understand that running instances isnt so effective anymore for 100-110 and that questing is the way to go. Right? However the windwalker spec isnt really growing on me yet. How viable is lvling as mistweaver? If not, would brewmaster work well? I lvled my pala as prot, even though I want to heal with him at 110. Lvling as prot was kinda fun due to being able to jump in lot of mobs and aoe them down. Can brewmaster be like that?Yashuoa4 1d
1d Tornado Kicks(bug) Hello from russian forum side, I'm writting this topic, as you might guess, because our side blizz never reads)) Few days ago i reached 19 artifact level, and i straight away picked golden perk "Tornado kicks", i was very glad of this, but not for long.. this perk is kinda bugged, it must hit a second rising sun kick with 25% additional damage(100%+25%), but it sometimes hits twice 25% and deal much less damage than it should be(25%+25%) :( for example normal RSK ... bugged RSK ... I would be glad, if you (all who read this) would write a bug report in the game, order to developers fix this bug in short time. thanks for helpФейнтх10 1d
1d WW buffed Gj blizz nice agility and sotwl buffs. now give us FoF stun and we will be happyTadaharu11 1d
1d Monk least played class? According to statistics available through various websites, Monk is the least played class in WoW. Now I, as a big fan of the class, have a question: why exactly is this the case? I don't get it.Bankmasterx16 1d
1d Am I forced to reroll? https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/10/#metric=ehrps This is a bit ridiculous, I can't even mitigate half of the damage a prot warrior can and I guess it shows why now. These are real numbers, no more guesswork. That survivability index just shows how crazy everything is. What the hell is happening with tanking this expansion?Ariety3 1d
1d WW Monk Fist Weapon Transmog? This has probably been posted before, but are we able to transmog fist weapons to axes or swords? It just seems a bit dull looking at a character with no weapon at all. Hopefully we get the option to change.Mileyycyrus0 1d
1d WW world quest trinkets keep getting intellect trinket rewards from world quests that reward trinkets. please fix. have ensured my loot spec is set to WW. not sure what else i can doSanseru0 1d
1d Brewmaster - Hidden Appearance feedback Im a brewmaster male pandaren, and just recived the hidden artifact looking. Anyone who have this or saw this thinks this fits really bad on male pandaren? I mean as idle, my panda holds the staff at the middle, making the keg almost in my body at the back, and it looks really stupid. If i start walking, its gone worse. The whole keg flinging to/in my body, cant even see it while moving. My advice is to make it bigger to make it further from my back OR shift it backwards in his hand as hold it a little at the bottom - this moves the keg a bit further at the back. Either way is good, but i think something should be made about it - i have concerns about the other keg lookings as well. Apart from classic looks, all will flinging in my body. Just saw a Tauren with the staff, omg their staff is soo big. EDIT: Here are some pictures: http://imgur.com/X24BhkaHezw11 1d
1d The reason behind FoF Stun Nerf Blizzard is trying to conceal the REAL BIG nerf that is comming for Monks in 7.1 Roll no longer removing snares by the nerf of talent Yu'lon's Gift. Be warned fellow monks! Not only our offensive abilities will be reduced, but our survivability!Estinien7 1d
1d Dragonfire Brew (artifact talent) Why is this a gold tier talent? Have I missed something? I´ve read that It´s just 2x18k dmg attacks without any dots or anything. I rather take 1point in Gifted Student as it is now.Berraboot0 1d
1d What to stack on WW after mastery So yea im new to monk i really cant decide which one is better will be awesome if you guys helpQuadpulse5 1d
2d Monk Music. ITT we post the best music to play Monk to. I'll start: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsQIWL9VW28Ildilyntra3 2d