General

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
1d Post if you want to make some in-game friends My original thread http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6492950450?page=1 reached its posting limit. Therefore I'm redoing it. Firstly, please, when posting your info, press the "REQUEST STICKY" button towards the top right side of the page. If it gets enough hits, it will then be considered by the moderators to be pinned to the front page as a sticky. Generally, when a thread moves off the 1st page, it is harder for other people to notice it. So by pressing that button you are being courteous to others (maybe even absolute beginners to WoW) who may wish to use this thread at a later date than today to try and find in-game friends themselves. Thank-you. Let's face it, we all need friends in-game, whether it is to try for mutual achievements, valor cap HC's, LFR, PVP etc, or to ask someone if they can lend a hand with a problem, or even just to say hello to someone and chat once in a while. So if you'd like to make new friends, simply post in the same format as below. (Note, DON'T list which sex you are as it could lead to unwanted attention, likewise, DON'T give out your email address). About me: Age: 30+ Personality: Laid back and mature Side: Horde only Chars: Rogue: (DPS) Spec: Combat only (I do have an Alliance rogue as well, but its sole purpose doesn’t involve gameplay) Playing time: (at the moment) Mon: 12.30pm – 4.30 pm, Tue 12.30 pm – 7 pm, Wed and Thu 12.30pm – 4.30 pm, Fri 12.30 pm – 7 pm, Sat and Sun, most of the day. I do play in the evenings Mon-Fri too, but I simply never know just how much Russian-English translation work I need to do until I receive it, so evening playing time is very erratic. Up for: Helping you out if required and it's in my character's ability to do so, HC’s for cap, LFR, ach’s (inc Raids (new and old), HC and PVP) etc. Other interests: Many. Battletag: LadySylvanas#2676 (To add a battletag and request being friends with a person, either A: In the Battlenet client, left click on the blue person icon at the top right, it will then open up a sub column. In the top left, click on 'add friend', it will then prompt you to type (or paste in) the battletag of the person you want to be friend's with. Then click on 'send request' at the bottom left. B: In-game, left click on the yellow 'social' icon towards the bottom left of your screen. It will bring up a sub screen. Enter (or paste in) the battletag and press 'add friend'.Lswindrunner537 1d
1d Legion Companion App FAQ With the release of the WoW Legion Companion App, we’ve seen a number of questions from the community that we’d like to address. Here are some answers to some of the most-frequently asked questions: Q: Why do I keep getting the same notifications when I close the app? A: This is a known issue, which we plan to fix in the next update to the Legion Companion App. Q: My authenticator app is on the same device as the WoW app, is there a way to avoid having to switch to the Authenticator app to approve a code while logging in? A: There are two ways to avoid this. When you get the “Check your Authenticator for request…” message, do one of the following: 1) Swipe down on the notification itself to reveal an “Approve” button. Tap that and login will continue. 2) Scroll down and tap the “Use Authenticator Security Code” link. This should import a code automatically from the Authenticator app if it is on the same device. Then scroll down and tap “Submit” to enter the code. Q: I have a character that has champions, but the app says it doesn’t, and won’t let me log in. What’s going on? A: This is a known issue and a fix is being applied, but it may take a day to fully update world-wide. As a workaround, try logging in and out of the affected character on your computer before logging in on the app. Q: Why do I have to log in every time I use the app? A: You don’t! If you are on the title screen and have previously logged in, you should see the “Characters” button. Tap that instead of “Login” and you will bypass the login step and go straight to character selection. Q: Will the Legion Companion App be released for Windows or Amazon phones? A: We are currently not planning to support any platforms other than iOS and Android at this time.Lore119 1d
1d Updates from @WarcraftDevs Patch 7.0.3 A new patch means a new bunch of tweets from the World of Warcraft development team! This thread is an archive of @WarcraftDevs tweets regarding patch 7.0.3. ---- @WarcraftDevs is an official World of Warcraft Twitter account offering design insight and information directly from the World of Warcraft Development Team. For past updates, please refer to Updates from @WarcraftDevs - Patch 6.2.3/6.2.4. Aerythlea73 1d
04 Sep World Quests & Cross-Realm Grouping We’re currently tracking an issue that can cause players to “lose” World Quests when grouping with other players cross-realm. Correcting this issue is a top priority for us, and we’re working hard on a fix, but wanted to share some workarounds for this issue in the meantime. You can tell if you’re experiencing this issue by checking the quest tracker (which, by default, at the right side of your screen. If you don’t see the World Quest there, it’s not currently active for you. You can re-activate it by doing one of the following: Logging out and back in to that character Running a fair distance away from the World Quest area and then back Additionally, if you plan to join a cross-realm group to do a World Quest, you can avoid this issue by joining that group before you arrive at the World Quest area. Note that this issue only occurs when using cross-realm grouping. Again, we’re hard at work on a fix for the issue, but the above workarounds should allow you to complete World Quests properly until that fix is in place. Aerythlea7 04 Sep
24 Apr 2014 Social Media & Fansites (Updated: 28/07/2016) Blizzard on Social Media You already know that you can find World of Warcraft news right here on the official community site, but make sure you keep an eye on Blizzard's social networking pages. These sites feature World of Warcraft news, visual media, contests, player-created content, career opportunities, customer support, and much more. Check out what we have to offer, interact with your peers in the community, and share the latest updates with your friends. Official Facebook Pages World of Warcraft Blizzard Entertainment Other Blizzard Franchises Diablo Hearthstone Heroes of the Storm Overwatch StarCraft Official Twitter Feeds @Warcraft @WarcraftDevs (Design Insight & Info) @BlizzardCSEU_EN (Customer Support) @BlizzardCareers (Careers, Recruiting & University Relations) @BlizzCon Other Blizzard Franchises @Diablo @PlayHearthstone @BlizzHeroes @PlayOverwatch @StarCraft Official Google+ Pages Other Blizzard Franchises Hearthstone Official YouTube Channels World of Warcraft Customer Support Blizzard Entertainment Other Blizzard Franchises Diablo Hearthstone Heroes of the Storm Overwatch StarCraft World of Warcraft on Reddit /r/WoW (not owned or operated by Blizzard)Vaneras2 24 Apr 2014
1h Recent Warden Tower Changes As many players have noticed, we’ve been iterating somewhat rapidly on the rewards and cadence of the Warden Tower PvP World Quests. We wanted to take a moment to explain what’s happening, and why we’ve been tinkering with them so much. Our goal for Warden Towers is that they should feel fun and rewarding, but still secondary to Arenas and Battlegrounds as an overall source of Honor. When Legion first launched, they were certainly lucrative, but so frequent that many players were earning the vast majority of their Honor by completing them. We tried to correct this by increasing the time it took for them to refresh, and reducing the amount of Honor they gave, but that brought us to the other extreme – they were no longer a primary source of Honor, but they didn’t feel rewarding enough for the time investment. With the latest updates, we’ve increased the Honor rewarded for completing a Warden Tower back to 300, but they will only re-activate once every 24 hours. This means you should once again feel that completing one is worth your time, but you’ll still need to look to Arenas and Battlegrounds for the majority of your Honor. Warden Towers should now be properly filling their intended role in end-game PvP progression. Aerythlea15 1h
9h Chris Metzen Is retiring :o http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749157269#post-1 I don't know what to say to that. I was really looking forward to maybe meeting him at Blizzcon. Thanks for everything! I'm not sure what to say other than I'm genuinely shocked. Guy's been an absolute legend and he really is the passion personified I mean he is the guy who cried about Winston at Blizzcon. I personally don't think his retirement will last or he'll work on contract. But I wish him all the luck regardless.Árani209 9h
2d A Note from the WoW Team: Welcome to Legion! When we launched Legion on August 30, we opened up the Broken Isles to millions of players around the world. As with every expansion, there were feelings of excitement among the team in the lead-up, but also a bit of healthy fear and trepidation. We felt we had learned many lessons from the launch of Warlords of Draenor, and we took steps to help ensure we would have a smooth release. But questions remained: Would the updates to our technology and hardware be enough? Had we tested of all our new and existing systems enough? Did we properly account for the masses of players clicking on Khadgar to watch him teleport the city of Dalaran to its new home? When the floodgates opened and players started their journey to the Broken Isles, it was gratifying to see many of you calling this our smoothest launch yet. We couldn’t be happier with how Legion has begun, and we hope that we’ll be able to continue to deliver a smooth experience throughout the expansion and beyond. A ton of factors came into play to make this happen, and we wanted to share a few of the design and technological changes we made. First, we took some measures to control the bottlenecks that can occur when many players try to interact with a single quest giver, something that has caused issues in the past. These changes made it so people were able to get into the expansion at a smooth and measured pace before spreading out around the world to claim their Artifacts and choose their first questing zone. On the tech side, rather than run one copy of Broken Isles per realm, in Legion we run multiple copies to ensure no one map is overloaded or overpopulated. We also have dedicated hardware for each zone, meaning Azsuna has a server, Highmountain has a server, and so on. Many of these decisions were based on painful lessons from Warlords of Draenor. In Legion we also want to ensure you’re able to play together with people you know, so we keep friends, guilds, and groups together rather than spinning them off into different copies. At launch, this allowed us to keep regions of the world feeling populated without impacting game performance. We gave this tech a test-drive during the recent pre-expansion Demon Invasions: rather than seeing an entire realm’s population in one tightly packed location, you saw a smaller portion, but still enough to make an area feel alive. How does this all add up? Since launch, players have acquired billions of Artifact Power. More than 5 million Demon Hunters made their way from Mardum to Azeroth to fight against the Legion, and more join the ranks every day. WoW’s concurrency during launch week climbed higher than it’s been in many years, and it’s been awesome to see so many of you having a great time playing together in the Broken Isles. It’s also been exciting to see players enjoying the new WoW Legion Companion app, which allows players to engage with Legion champions and missions, customize their Order Halls, and explore World Quests all from their iOS or Android mobile device. But the launch of Legion is just the beginning of the journey. As with many of you, we weren’t happy with Warlords of Draenor’s patch cycle, and have changed our strategy for Legion, prioritizing more regular content releases. As part of that, last week at PAX we announced Patch 7.1: Return to Karazhan, our first major content update, which reintroduces Karazhan as a 5-player Mythic dungeon, continues the Suramar campaign, adds new World Quests, opens up the Trial of Valor Raid dungeon, and more. The future is bright for Legion and World of Warcraft, and we couldn’t thank all of you in the community more. Your enthusiasm, encouragement, and ongoing feedback all help make WoW what it is today. On behalf of the entire team, thank you for being a part of this journey. See you on the Broken Isles, J. Allen Brack Executive Producer, World of WarcraftNethaera33 2d
43s grats exorsus new guild world first something new is good, new raid guild in the top end is good to see! But was emerald nightmare too easy? discuss below everyone.Zulgari16 43s
1m Can we have our 30bloods back? Iam not intrested in the raids this expac iam happy with the mythics and mythics plus and doing wq's and haveing good fun. But i feel duped into giveing 30bloods for a quests only to find the rest is behind raids which i do not want to do .I hear normal is easy and i could pug if i wanted but the info they gave about said quests was rather poor tbh . So basically give back the 30 bloods as i have no intention of finishing the quest .And no i do not want the quest to be done in LFR i just want my items back due to piss poor info from blizzard.Yessendra36 1m
2m Concerns re. current state of "high-end" PvE Warning: This is going to come across as a huge complain post to some, if you don't enjoy reading negative feedback do not waste your time. I decided to post this under general even tho its mainly PvE related due to professions being a big part of it. Some background: I have been raiding and leading highend PvE since vanilla (I started leading raids in TBC). The following is based from a GM and longterm PvE player PoV. Dear Devs and CM's, legion is great as a package, you made amazing leveling content, the dungeons are fun and from the raidtesting I did on beta its looking to be great. That being said from a "high-end" pve PoV you dropped the ball in a multitude of ways, some of it does give people stuff to do and that was one of the major complaints but having something to do does not = it being fun. Let's begin with the core issue here. Consumables, herbs to be precise. The amount of herbs that are required for potions, food, flasks is insane. This wouldn't be a problem IF it wasn't for the fact that herbing itself depending on the herb is a even bigger nightmare. You forcing players that do not have the gold to just outright buy consumables to go and herb daily for hours. Why? Why do flasks food and potions require this insane amount of herbs? I asked myself this and came to the conclusion, "Well herbs are personal now right? So there are alot more herbs in the economy." but this is not the case. If someone loots a herb, that herb will despawn within 10 to 15 seconds. Anyone who does not believe me, feel free to test it. How many times I didn't show up to a herb and watched it despawn infront of my face is beyond me. What reason is there to do this? Sure those that don't raid are making a insane amount of gold or those that have a lot of time to play everyday, but you are mainly hitting the high-end pve raiders with this hard, that need these consumables to do higher level mythic+ and raiding. (I know what some people will say, "but you only get 850 right now from it base, why bother?" I'll get to that.) Not entirely sure what people who play more casually gain from this that don't have time to herb either. It's probably even worse for them as its either make gold/herb or go enjoy some challenging content. What benefit is there to make consumables, used by everyone, this difficult to get I ask you Blizzard? I see no reason to. Yes you are bringing a vendor where I can sell my blood of sargeras intrade for materials. This will help A LOT but in 7.1, that is already to late, this should have been patched in already or a change should have been made to herbs despawning and/or the amount required for consumables. Because of this the influx of fly-bots is insane btw, making it even harder to keep up, i've seen 3 within the hour during the night more often then not. Ontop of this you also brought back runes, this is almost worse then vanilla at this stage. ps: why are cauldrons account bound? Mythic+, the way it works and the loot you can get from it right now is a problem. So why are we using consumables in mythic+ you might ask yourself? Keystone +2 is easy to farm and the best loot you can from it is capped between level and 4+5 so why go any higher? To the first part of the above, you try and push to rank 8 or 10 so you can get a decent itemlvl item from your class hall chest next lockout. This is where a big chunk of consumables go to as you are using a DPS potion basicly on cooldown and one potion on my realm = 1500gold. If this is where mythic+ ended this week it was no problem, but this is only where it begins. You decided to lock the loot to a base of 850 this week to avoid people gearing up to the point they out gear mythic EN. This makes sense to me although I find it weird why you didn't just bring out mythic+ next week then, but its a fair compromise One problem with this? You get loot from mythic+ no matter how many times you already cleared it as long as you find keystones. I guess you can figure out what we (High-end players) are doing all day. Spamming level 2 keystones in the hope of getting a titanforged/warforged item or a legendary. Plus its the most effective way to grind AP. Is this really what you want us to be doing? Cause I can tell you its not fun or engaging to most. The biggest enjoyment I get out of it is trading someone who doesn't have very good gear a decent item and see them really excited about it as they were so kind to let us use their keystone. I have no idea why this is possible and not hotfixed yet, you could have loot locked it based on level but you didn't wanna do this so we would feel there was a reason to do content you out gear if friends needed your help, which is fair I agree this is a good idea in theory. In execution on the other hands it created a unhealthy play style to try and gear before mythic raiding unlocks, some form of a cap on how many times you can run it in a week was needed, even if it was just a per keystonelevel basis. It will be less of a issue next week due to higher level keystones actually rewarding better loot but even then I feel mythic+2 triple chests from a fast run is way to rewarding. ps: I know, us raiders complained about lack of content, but running the same dungeons day in day out for days now just ruins good content for no reason. There is PLENTY to do without this being possible and ontop of it will ruin the tuning of raids. This bring me to my final issue, titanforged loot was a mistake to a certain extent. The reason why people run mythic+2 keystones as much as possible is mainly because of titanforged loot. Now I am not suggesting to get rid of this feature. The fact worldquests can roll this high is fine, it doesn't bother me to see someone else who doesn't raid run around with a 895 item, but I see no reason why this is possible in mythic+ or heroic dungeons? Because now we are spam running these dungeons on the off-chance of titanforged loot. Warforged alone was enough for this don't you think? Or at least make it so you can only get titanforged loot from a heroic dungeon once per day and a mythic+ dungeon once a week per key level. Yes it makes loot more RNG, and I hate RNG loot but I get why its fun for the game to most and this should create a fair compromise. There are plenty of people out there with a higher average item level then heroic raiding rewards within a WEEK of release. This is insane and has never happened before in the history of endgame pve and I refuse to believe this is what you had in mind. Mythic Emerald nightmare tuning will be interesting to say the least. I get us high end raiders are the minority but mythic raiding is tuned for the minority yet we are greatly effected by the above for no reason. Some final words. I know that most probably the main response will be, "Don't do it if you don't want to? no one is forcing you" You are right, I shouldn't but I enjoy raiding and don't wanna stop just because we are being forced to do so much outside of raiding itself to stay competitive. i won't explain why staying competative is important as this post is already way to long. We have sucked up years of LFR spam, in dragon souls for tier loot, later on for legendary items on my alts and to that extent it was fine we accepted it, but now? Its just to much and I don't get what it adds for anyone, especially the state of consumables. With this post I hope to create attention to the problems that I feel are being overlooked. Most of the damage is already done but I ask you to please do something about the current state of consumables and how lucrative mythic+2 keystone spamming is. I play to progress, I don't play to out gear progression and have no challenge. Perhaps you will tune mythic so that if you didn't do the above you won't stand a chance but then is this really the direction you want the high-end pve game design to go to? Players who do not have a lot of time to play the game and probably don't have much gold will feel even more reluctant to try more difficult time consuming content due to consumable prices. So I ask you who gains from this? Thanks for reading, Nuckels. ps: Enjoy forum trolls and no there is no tldr, if you do not have the patience to read this then that is fine.Nuckels38 2m
3m Wow, everyone unsubbed already? Everyone resubbed for legion and now is the time to renew your sub except no one is renewing their subs. One month in, and everyone is quitting already? This is worse than WoD lmao.Infuria5 3m
4m Shutting people out Hi, i have more then xx+ toons and i have enjoyed the game on a casual level the last couple of years and i love the leveling and exploring part. - that said i still enjoy the occasional "raid" (lfr) and dungeon now it seems you (Blizzard) are gonna gate some of the games content for me by making it Mythic only - is this correct? When did i become a less valuable paying customer? And for those who gonna whine about me not playing at mythic level: - i really don't think there is enough people who will fit in this "elite" profile and to be honest how cool is it to get gear that 98% ( % not scientifically proven) can never get? Knowing you will never get that gear Ever takes the edge of wanting it its like a ladder for most people that misses steps to climb on. - The biggest difference now is that the lion part of the players will never even have the chance to enjoy the content outside seeing other players on Twitch and Youtube or when the next expansion is near and the content is irrelevant or just old and you get a free pass in - that does not make sense. I will most likely renew my sub for one more month after that i will probably use my hours for something else and never look back because i have not played an expansion so little as Legion - Legion looks better then ever but it sure does not feel better.Berniemadoff0 4m
4m bm needs buff. we need more buffs. this is unfairSkumtomten15 4m
7m Ugh broken Isles Why have they just appeared from nowhere? Horde and Alliance travel across the sea many times and never see these dumb islands and now they just appear from nowhere. Why does the Legion choose to attack these dumb islands instead of just smashing stormwind? This game is so stupid, I hate it.Infuria2 7m
8m Shadowpriest: any chance for a staff? Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the class. I just miss wearing a staff. I want my Anathema transmogrification back :(Nylou4 8m
13m Dev suggestion: scale old content Not sure if this is already been proposed (not sure if in the right place either). Blizz scaling tech to bring mobs to your level regardless of zone is great in Legion. Do you think Blizz you could do that for the old content? We could then sort of replay all the old questlines maybe. Some option Ofc for Transmog, but would be awesome. Especially if you boosted somewhere and wanted to do missed content on certain toons. Is that an idea?Talekhwa2 13m
17m Now it's happening with Normal Mythics. Okay, I'm done, I'm officially and truthfully done. Watcher, is this what you envisioned for the Warlock for Legion? Yet another night full of rejections, for Normal Mythics now nevertheless. i845 and getting rejected left right and center again, we're being purposely discluded from content. Not for not wanting it, but again because we're Warlocks. You know what, you got what you wanted, I'll reroll, I'll play a class that people don't think sucks, something I won't enjoy half as much, something that I won't feel nervous about clicking a group with because someone has their finger over the "decline" button the minute they see purple. Because we don't even get the chance to change minds, we just get declined. I'm just tired of this, you're probably all tired of these threads, but maybe just maybe... If Blizzard would actually take some of the tons of feedback they've been given and actually do something about it instead of a blanket buff, this wouldn't still be happening. So looks like I'll be rerolling Prot Warrior or Prot Pally, something that won't just get flat out rejected and never frowned upon. Now to spend weeks regrinding and regearing.Helgapataki40 17m
34m World Q unlock on Every alt?? no Do you have to do the pre-quest to unlock the world quests, the "get friendly with each faction" on each alt/toon/twink you have?Pveowl13 34m
35m Frost Death Knight DPS After the boost that occurred on September 28th, All the frost death knights are still dealing very low single target damage even with good gear. With all CDs, except for Sindragosa's fury, the maintain a 120K DPS with item level 845+. My friend is getting rejected from all mythic dungeons because he is a Frost Death Knight. Yesterday, the raid leader in normal left at Xavius because people were mocking his Frost Death Knight's damage which was about the mentioned damage above. This must be fixed because you cant have a class rejected by players because it is almost impossible to maintain high DPS when other classes with lower gear can get more damage. It is unfair and most people are quitting the Frost Death Knight class. In my opinion, this legendary class with a lot of history is getting trashed away by World of Warcraft.Trollogy5 35m
41m Wow token so my game-time is about to run out so i bought that wow token , but i dont want to use it right now because i wont be at home next week , will i be able to use it later on ? because my dude going to get lock down due to him being at lvl 110 (After my game-time run out) . thanks for the helpGrimg7 41m
46m Rate the transmogrification above you part 8 Continued because the last one reached its limit. :)Snowywhite392 46m
50m Why is Bradensbrook netural? It's a Gilnean village, so why isn't it alliance only? Couldn't Blizz have made a troll village for the horde or something?Insòmnia21 50m
52m WoW armory app slow? Just me or does it take like 1 minute to put one single item? Its been like this for me since release.Saracenn0 52m
1h Legendaries... So I'm enjoying Legion so far. Found a nice guild to do Mythic raids with and I'm pretty happy with the progress I've made. Although something is bothering me. Something that I can't help feels a little bit unfair. Disclaimer: I'm not jealous of people who were lucky enough to receive a legendary. This is a discussion of why the legendaries are as easily obtained as they are, and why they make the experience totally unbalanced in both PvE and PvP. I'm a traditional raider. I do the raid, I get the gear and progress to the next. That's what I intend to do in this guild and I'm looking forward to it. I've made some great friends here. Only 3 of the members in our guild have a legendary; a Resto Shaman, a Havoc DH, and a Blood DK (I think). These people have been farming heroics and world quest caches in order to get a piece and it seems a little bit tedious. Not in the sense of difficulty, in fact how EASY it is to get one. As I said, I don't have one myself. But the method of getting your hands on an orange piece of gear seems too easy and literally anybody could get their hands on one. Which is when I say this - shouldn't people be REWARDED with this piece instead of just handed over to them because they got lucky? Doesn't it feel even the littlest bit... I can't swear, so "kodocrap"? These orange items are the rarest in the game. There's like 8-something legendaries in this game (with at least over 12 being added in Legion) and they should remain special instead of just being handed over to players who might not know what they're doing. I'm going to be raiding in Mythic raids soon, I should have one of them pieces. I should work towards it instead of having a panic attack every time I loot a heroic boss or open a WQ cache because it has the "chance" of dropping. It's not fun and as I said, ANYONE can get their hands on these items. Some of these people aren't even going to bother progressing in this expansion. I don't hate the idea of legendary gear, I hate how you get them. Anyone else?Iexi7 1h
1h So many bugs in Legion Killing a mob and being in combat for like a minute afterwards, even though no enemy mobs are anywhere near you. Tooltip bugs, so many of them. Like this: https://gyazo.com/48dd1dae3e28d0e5399fef94fb86f7c2 Or something like "haste increased by 30% increased by 30% and increased by 50%" Retrieving item information on a ton of items DC'ing upon accepting a battle-ress Why does legion have so many bugs? I like the expansion so far but it's really getting on my nerves. It seems worse than in other expacs.Nesella8 1h
1h us forums why can't I view them anymore?Sooky6 1h
1h 850+ , bring your key, be good. What's up with those demands? It's my key !@#$%. If you want loot from it you better carry me .Jarun16 1h
1h The cracks in Legion are starting to show Legion really feels like WoD in disguise when you think about it. We're one month into this expansion. Except now they have gated a lot of content and made other aspects of the game more about grinding and RNG. Don't even get me started on how alt-unfriendly the game has become. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy Legion more than I did WoD. There are definitely lots of positive things this expansion has pulled off, but I can't help but feel the execution in other places could have been better. Edit; Though I at first believed my initial points in this post didn't need to be elaborated on as I thought it was the general consensus of the community, this is why I sort of think Legion is a more time-gated version of WoD; For the Suramar questline [and by extension Pathfinder and Loremaster] to finish you basically have to get up to exalted with the Nightfallen by doing repetitive world quests, and not just that, they are forcing you to run EN just for the Good Suramaritan achievement. That doesn't take away the gating behind Order Hall campaigns and professions either. The game is obviously not friendly towards alts because of how much content you need to repeat for, say, world quests and you'd have to be one of the lowest common denominators to actually admit you like farming artifact power on every single alt you want to roll. That in itself is a huge grind, and though I firmly believe in character progression, the current system is prone to burning you out by the time you roll your third alt or so. Some quality of life changes are in order. Down below, Eldren already added some more badly executed aspects of the game I was going to mention, look at his post for more even though I don't agree with all of it.Varathir162 1h
1h Unacceptable Grammatical Error The G'Hanir's Bloom trait has an error in itCrysanthos4 1h
1h Bad Behaviour Let's say you are having a great day and you are playing on your low level alt that you are leveling. You tell to yourself "I'm gonna take a random dungeon for fast leveling", so you do so. Finally the "dungeon found" sound comes up and you press accept, go to the dungeon and great everyone. But one of the players says something like "!@#$" or "moron" or something like that... So you ask him why he got to be so rude and you and the player get into an argument. After a moment you get kicked out of the dungeon for only being nice. So this happened to me at one point and I don't know what to do. I can't contact that person because he/she has already ignored me, I can't really report him/her for being rude other than reporting him/her for „cheating“ or „name“ and say in the description that he acted that way. So here I am writing an article about how people can be in a bad mood or just don't like other people or whatever, and punish other players for their behavior by, for example, kick them out of a dungeon. Can we as a comunity do something about this? I mean we can tell Blizzard of that one "player" that insulted you or cursing at you for no reason. But I think that won't help much. Maybe we can't do something about it. But at least I would like to raise awareness. So keep in mind, if you are in a bad mood or having a bad day, don't punish other people because they are acting weird or being silly and that irritates you. It won't help you or the person you decide to curse. I am sick of those people that treats other players like this, it happens way too often. Please give your opinion on this.Trölli7 1h
1h Thanks for fixing my WoW addiction Even though this char is not yet showing, I'm 110. So far, so good, no big feat. I've been in no rush, playing slowly, getting the artifacts on all my 16 chars first, doing some old content for achievements (mostly for mounts), and stuff like that, plus dealing with a job and being a single parent taking care of my daughter doens't leave me that much free time. I'd ran through an odd quest or two of getting some "addicted" NPCs their "fixes", and didn't quite like it. But now, that I'm 110 and have gone to Suramar, things seem to work around "Ancient Mana" and giving more addicts their "fixes". Yes, I know it's a game, but it just doesn't feel right anymore playing it. Yes, I know I'm killing guys and beasts, but they're "supposed" to be bad, so I can live with that. But fostering addiction? It sounds so bad that it sickens me. Perhaps it's because I have a young daughter. In fact, it sickens me so much so that I'll just let my game time expire. I've been on and off since vanilla, but I usually take a lot more time after an expansion to get bored with it. This time it's not getting bored, but getting sick with this drug abuse theme. Perhaps it's the "addiction" that will fix mine on WoW for good. If that's the case, good luck to all of you wannabe drug dealers (that's what we're doing, right? Collecting Ancient Mana to give the Suramar addicts their fixes?) Only time will tell if I'll return this time, but considering that the other times I left was due to being bored and this time it's because it just feels sick, I think I'll be able to fix my WoW addiction once and for all, hence the title, Thanks for fixing my WoW addiction. Good luck to you all.Druga12 1h
2h Most 'beautiful' race I'm not talking in terms of outer beauty, I am talking inner beauty, depth, story. How interesting they are as a race. Which race do you personally love most, not because of how they look, but their history, their struggles, who you personally empathise more with, agree with their goals and ideals. The race you most identify with.Thunderhand71 2h
2h Tyrael's Charger I know this mount was a gift from the "Annual Pass" promotion along with a free copy of Diablo etc. I noticed this mount is buy-able in the Taiwan shop. Can the EU have the option to buy it as well? Why only in the Taiwan shop?Furiex1 2h
2h Blizzard may I have my tentacles back? Since the hotfix for some reason my shadow priest no longer gains the tentacle animation upon gaining insanity stacks. Or the tentacle like explosion at the end. I don't know if it's a bug or intentional if it was intentional blizzard you just took a part of the shadow priest class fantasy away. Please bring back the tentacles. Oh and if you do agree please share this news with our friends on reddit, us forums etc. I don't know why blizzard would do such a thing. :(Vashimo29 2h
3h How do I exchange my tier 5 PVE gear?? I have got the full armor set of the PVE Tier 5 Priest armor (Hood of the Avatar etc but people say i have to go to kelara in Shatterath but when i go there everyone is red so i cant go talk to any of them or shop ?? helpHannahsnow2 3h
3h The flawed legendary system. This legendary system is just frustrating a majority of players, even some who have been lucky enough to receive one. I find myself in a position where I wont even care when and if I get one myself, I've cleared all mythics, spammed heroic dungeons, killed a total of 15 bosses in Emerald nightmare, run keystones (around 8 clears with 2 chests) done my emissary quest every day, and have in total seen 2 drop, one for a random pug in a heroic and one for a guildie on Nythendra. I have friends who have done way more as well, doing everything in their power to proc a legendary drop, and still. Nothing, the socials in our guild have more legendaries than our raiders. Now, I understand why blizzard implemented this, to make a small lottery system and give us something to farm towards, but i'm really struggling to see the point when we are receiving next to no info other than where they can drop. The effect of them can be so major, and a massive change in your raid performance, watching players who dont raid get them is also frustrating, although I don't think they should be denied since they pay the sub just like we all do. My biggest problem is with the lack of an update from Blizzard, I have no clue how many heroics, mythics, keystones, raids, emissarys I'll have to grind until it eventually drops, It's making me dislike the game although the expansion has been really good (imo) so far. I'm close to researching my final order hall research to equip 2 legendaries at once, that's just rubbing salt into the wounds. As time goes on I just care less and less about getting one, or about other people receiving one, all it does it frustrate me and make me enjoy the game less, even If I don't receive one, can't we get a blue post giving us more information about these? what is the drop chance? Is there a chance we could never receive one? they advertised these legendaries and barely anyone in my raid team has received one. Rant over, when I first saw these magic 895 items with a special effect I was really excited, now it just brings down my experience of the game.Durdy56 3h
3h Do you like your class more now or before? After Legion hit your class/spec with class fantasy, do you enjoy it more now or before? Please state a reason why you feel as you do :)Babybackribb42 3h
3h Looking for a piece of cloth chest armor The one from here: http://www.wowhead.com/item=101893/amaranthine-leggings#screenshots:id=520184 Please help me complete my transmog setRespyky0 3h
3h Paladin or Death Knight WARNING! bad gramma and English, sorry for that Hello fellow wow-players! I have a question i want to make an alt, and wounder wich of Paladin oe Death Knight its most fun now in Legion?? I have played Frost DK mostly, Paladin not so much last one i had was in cata. and she´s was prot, never liked the Holypower resource they started with in cata. atm i have a lvl 64 DK and a lvl 30 Pala, but Before i contie with one of them i wanna ask wich of those 2 are more fun and easy going at lvl 110? I mostly solo, questing, solo old raids. some dungeons ( when i must do it due quests or daily artifact, and ofc some lfr. wich have best survial abilityn against elites and rares ( like warden WQ´s) and such,??Liradormi1 3h
4h Gearing in Legion, Greetings lets talk about gearing, in the past this was a fairly simple process, you do content (Dungeons,Raids PvP,reps etc) and you got gear of a power level relevant to that reward. it was simple determined and well fun. it was good to look at a dungeon and say oh I need that piece, and then going to get it, yea may take you a few runs, but that piece would be yours and it was satisfying. Now lets look at a similarly situation in Legion, a piece drops from a dungeon, you go for it, you get it, but is it good, was it worth your investment. well , is it warforged, is it titanforged, does it have a socket, did it role a tertiary stat. all of this guff placed on they system has made it vapid, yea it nice to get a Titanforged piece of gear, I won't deny. but it frustrating to not get it. it frustrating to lose to RNG, In my opinion the only piece of RNG should be did it drop, and did you get it. because in the past that was what matters. and i'm not even going to touch legendary that is something that has being discussed to death on these forums. so what am i asking, well quite simply can we go back to the old way of doing thing, where loot was guaranteed to be at a power level relevant to the piece of content you were doing, for example, if you did a heroic raid, you would get a piece relevant to heroic, and if you did Mythic you would get a piece relevant to mythic. not the convoluted system we have now, which ultimately I think, will just lead to burn out peaceMalachaí1 4h
4h "Why can't we be friends?" I'm not part of a real guild (which does dungeons raids etc not just exists) since the end of mop and while doing pug things i just realise it more and more. People always say they quit because "lack of content" "nothing like the old wow". Now thats a pretty big lie. Blizzard didn't removed any kind of content from wow, just added to it, but with it came the method which doesnt require any kind of friendship in wow, pugs, which can be nice only if the group oneshot everything, otherwise its just hating on everybody, saying how bad they are they should quit/uninstall the game. People say wow has no challenging content because mythic is so easy, its really not that hard, but even for that people now require 850+ gear... for the standard mythic which gives you 840, come on guys. If you want challenge then give people a chance to get their gear. My point is: The old behavior is what wow now missing. Where people figured out things together, went out to do totally pointless but fun things in azeroth, helped each other rather than hate on each other because someone messed up something. Now while people saying its easy content they are looking for the easy methods themselves. And other thing: i can feel for all the class that is currently undertuned but with some gear at least the normal, maybe heroic raid content is available for them if the tactics are known for them (mythic dungeons atm should be doable for every spec). I know its hard to get into a group because of what i mentioned above but there is a way, i know a lot of people saying it, make your own groups, if the "better" classes dont want to be a group with you just ignore the stupidity of those guys, you are making a group, which means you can make a mythic group for the players who are currently suffering the same, be reasonable, with heroic dungeons 825 is pretty easy to get, 825 should be YOUR requirement for the mythic dungeon, believe me, maybe it will be challenging but if you guys are friendly to each other it can be fun, and there are a lot of great people out there, maybe you will have some of them as friend after that :) I know not all of you agree with me, you dont have to, but i hope some people who now play "alone" will get what i say and have a good time with each other :)Deunn0 4h
4h New Player, Bad Taste I would like to preface this by saying I'm new to wow, although I have over 20 years of gaming under my belt, this was my first shot. I can say I absolutely love the game and I'm so glad my friend got me into it. Now for the crummy part, I don't know how much longer I'll be able to subscribe. I main a demon hunter, and I love the play style especially after playing a hunter and not liking the ranged gameplay that much. Recently hotfixes have been announced that from what I can tell (and although I'm not experienced I am a gamer and I understand rotation and max numbers) are going to severely limit my classes playability. I work, I have a family, and it's taken me a lot of gameplay to get to where I am and there is no possible way I could re roll a new character. I guess we will see what happens with this hotfix, but I will be severely disappointed if I am in a position where renewing my subscription doesn't make sense. I just wanted someone to know how gutted I feel as I really want to keep playing, but I have limited friends and they want to raid and I just don't think my character will be wanted after the hotfix.Nijia64 4h
4h Huln Highmountain vs Lich king I'm pretty sure you all have done the quest where you play as Huln Highmountain. It was a great display of his strength. So who would win? My money is on Mr Highmountain, and i'm pretty sure he'd rek Sargeras aswell ^^Damonzo6 4h
4h DH nerf not fair? Is Blizzard seriously going to listen to all these DH's complaning about a nerf that hasnt even gone live yet and go back on it without even testing it first? http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17613562417#post-7 First of all, DH's are overpowered atm (very much so), no one can deny that. A FAIR nerf is in place. Blizzard has said classes are supposed to have strengths and weaknesses, but atm. DH's only have strengths and no weakness. Even though DH's are the new and special class for Legion, it's only fair for them and everyone else that they get properly tuned. There are classes currently suffering so much from pruning/gutting that DH's seems like gods compared to them, and hearing many DH say their class will be "ruined" or "not viable" for content is so far from the truth that it can be. The suggested nerf is to their ability "throw glave" dmg. This ability is instant, ranged and deals more damage then warlock dots, a class that is supposed to be good at damage over time. Yet they have the next best mobility in game, their single target and aoe burst is out of control and have tools to excell in almost every situation. DH's cant have everything while others has to suffer the same consequences of having strengths and weaknesses. This is not fair to everyone else and if Blizzard goes back on these nerfs because of a "fair" nerf while other classes has been suffering trough out the whole of Legion with no apparent fix to their class/spec in the near future, this is even more unfair to everyone else.Babybackribb72 4h
4h Tired of petulant PUGs? Help us fix it thread TL;DR edit: We want to create a cross-realm, cross-faction community where it's perfectly ok to be imperfect (or absolutely rubbish), and where NOBODY puts ANYONE down (or else, royal boot). If you're interested, please drop by our discord channel https://discord.gg/r9pzudB If you do, make sure to read the #welcome our MVP Rhovanor cooked up to get a feel for what we're aiming to achieve. We hope to be running dungeons (maybe raids, too, if we can get enough people...?) Soon(TM) (I'll return it to you as soon as I can, Blizz), once we have the logistics figured out. Come try out new classes, roles, and make mistakes. We will update this thread as soon as we have anything solid to report. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Well hi there. I am one of those (dps) losers that have been flying solo for years now, never really cared (and never really been able to even when I tried) to git gud, and cried a little inside when stuff got gated behind dungeons. I did my share of chain running dungeons to level alts at the end of WoD and fuuukk, I can't bring myself to do this mute gogogo kickfest again. But !@#$%^- I want the pillars, I want to finish the campaign, and I want the professions. There were some threads/posts a while ago, I know I'm not the only one, so... have you guys all bitten the bullet and pugged it? If not, speak up, I implore you. - if you're new and scared - if you have anxiety - if your're just rubbish - if you want to try tanking/healing (pleeeease go for it, nothing gets done without you. I for one am willing to sit through you screwing up over and over again and cheer you on, as long as you can put up with my crap dps and screw ups) - if you want to play alts you can't play for sh*t There must be at least 5 of us still out there, eh? Let me know if you're interested (btag!) Thanks.Fleurez161 4h
5h T-mog help. I'm after a very specific set of shoulders from an LFR raid that I can no longer do due to level. Is their any plan to release and LFR difficulty setting? The only option I would have is to level another leather user to 100 and even with DH level 100 the queues are horrendous. The item in question is http://www.wowhead.com/item=128046/shoulderpads-of-wrought-destruction&bonus=0 / DH can get specific loot called http://www.wowhead.com/item=139629/ferroleather-spaulders&bonus=1801 which share the same appearance but the queues on the server are in the hours with the chance of not getting it.Thaxor2 5h
5h Remake The Auction House Living on ravencrest is extremely expensive. Each raidnight costs around 20-40k (depending on pots), and you need to get this gold somehow. Now i wasn't a long during the WoD garrison, so unlike others, i'm not swimming in gold. Neither do i have the time to farm herbs. My only option is the Auction House. Which i still find to be the best way to make gold. But. To get the cheapest mats, i use Auctionator (Addon) which scans all the pages of the thing im looking for. (Buying stacks this way is still faster than the good old AH way). But still with this addon it still takes me 20-30 sec to just search for a gem. (with 4 pages). All in all, it takes me around 30-40 mins to do AH, whereas at least 75% of this time is waittime. I think it's time for an AH overhaul. What do you guys think? Do you have anything in the pipeline my Blue overlords? Keep slayin'Grapielol10 5h
5h So..Them loot tables Why is it that PVE can only get loot from bosses encounters or gold / AP where as PVPERS are more entitled to obtaining fish and food reagents than actual meaningful items? Just curious, I mean its not like obtaining PVP gear is gimped or anything with the gear as it is without getting a mana potion or eggs in my reward box.Vulrin1 5h