General

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
2d Post if you want to make some in-game friends My original thread http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6492950450?page=1 reached its posting limit. Therefore I'm redoing it. Firstly, please, when posting your info, press the "REQUEST STICKY" button towards the top right side of the page. If it gets enough hits, it will then be considered by the moderators to be pinned to the front page as a sticky. Generally, when a thread moves off the 1st page, it is harder for other people to notice it. So by pressing that button you are being courteous to others (maybe even absolute beginners to WoW) who may wish to use this thread at a later date than today to try and find in-game friends themselves. Thank-you. Let's face it, we all need friends in-game, whether it is to try for mutual achievements, valor cap HC's, LFR, PVP etc, or to ask someone if they can lend a hand with a problem, or even just to say hello to someone and chat once in a while. So if you'd like to make new friends, simply post in the same format as below. (Note, DON'T list which sex you are as it could lead to unwanted attention, likewise, DON'T give out your email address). About me: Age: 30+ Personality: Laid back and mature Side: Horde only Chars: Rogue: (DPS) Spec: Combat only (I do have an Alliance rogue as well, but its sole purpose doesn’t involve gameplay) Playing time: (at the moment) Mon: 12.30pm – 4.30 pm, Tue 12.30 pm – 7 pm, Wed and Thu 12.30pm – 4.30 pm, Fri 12.30 pm – 7 pm, Sat and Sun, most of the day. I do play in the evenings Mon-Fri too, but I simply never know just how much Russian-English translation work I need to do until I receive it, so evening playing time is very erratic. Up for: Helping you out if required and it's in my character's ability to do so, HC’s for cap, LFR, ach’s (inc Raids (new and old), HC and PVP) etc. Other interests: Many. Battletag: LadySylvanas#2676 (To add a battletag and request being friends with a person, either A: In the Battlenet client, left click on the blue person icon at the top right, it will then open up a sub column. In the top left, click on 'add friend', it will then prompt you to type (or paste in) the battletag of the person you want to be friend's with. Then click on 'send request' at the bottom left. B: In-game, left click on the yellow 'social' icon towards the bottom left of your screen. It will bring up a sub screen. Enter (or paste in) the battletag and press 'add friend'.Lswindrunner635 2d
24 Apr 2014 Social Media & Fansites (Updated: 05/10/2016) Blizzard on Social Media You already know that you can find World of Warcraft news right here on the official community site, but make sure you keep an eye on Blizzard's social networking pages. These sites feature World of Warcraft news, visual media, contests, player-created content, career opportunities, customer support, and much more. Check out what we have to offer, interact with your peers in the community, and share the latest updates with your friends. Official Facebook Pages World of Warcraft Blizzard Entertainment Other Blizzard Franchises Diablo Hearthstone Heroes of the Storm Overwatch StarCraft Official Twitter Feeds @Warcraft @WarcraftDevs (Design Insight & Info) @BlizzardCSEU_EN (Customer Support) @BlizzardCareers (Careers, Recruiting & University Relations) @BlizzCon Other Blizzard Franchises @Diablo @PlayHearthstone @BlizzHeroes @PlayOverwatch @StarCraft Official Google+ Pages Other Blizzard Franchises Hearthstone Official YouTube Channels World of Warcraft Customer Support Blizzard Entertainment Other Blizzard Franchises Diablo Hearthstone Heroes of the Storm Overwatch StarCraft World of Warcraft on Reddit /r/WoW (not owned or operated by Blizzard)Vaneras2 24 Apr 2014
3d Updates from @WarcraftDevs Patch 7.1 A new patch means a new bunch of tweets from the World of Warcraft development team! This thread is an archive of @WarcraftDevs tweets regarding patch 7.1. ---- @WarcraftDevs is an official World of Warcraft Twitter account offering design insight and information directly from the World of Warcraft Development Team. For past updates, please refer to Updates from @WarcraftDevs - Patch 7.0.3. Aerythlea49 3d
13m Live Developer Q&A - Submit Your Questions Join us live on Twitch Wednesday, December 7, at 10:00 a.m. PST (6:00 PM GMT), as we sit down with Ion Hazzikostas for our next live developer Q&A. You can tune in live at: Twitch.tv/Warcraft. Feel free to submit any questions you may have by posting in this forum thread or tweeting using the hashtag #LegionQA. As a reminder, we would like to keep the questions short so we can get to as many of them as possible, so please keep your questions to 40 words or less. Thanks, and we hope to see you Wednesday, December 7, at 10:00 a.m. PST (6:00 PM GMT)!Ornyx264 13m
3h Recent Warden Tower Changes As many players have noticed, we’ve been iterating somewhat rapidly on the rewards and cadence of the Warden Tower PvP World Quests. We wanted to take a moment to explain what’s happening, and why we’ve been tinkering with them so much. Our goal for Warden Towers is that they should feel fun and rewarding, but still secondary to Arenas and Battlegrounds as an overall source of Honor. When Legion first launched, they were certainly lucrative, but so frequent that many players were earning the vast majority of their Honor by completing them. We tried to correct this by increasing the time it took for them to refresh, and reducing the amount of Honor they gave, but that brought us to the other extreme – they were no longer a primary source of Honor, but they didn’t feel rewarding enough for the time investment. With the latest updates, we’ve increased the Honor rewarded for completing a Warden Tower back to 300, but they will only re-activate once every 24 hours. This means you should once again feel that completing one is worth your time, but you’ll still need to look to Arenas and Battlegrounds for the majority of your Honor. Warden Towers should now be properly filling their intended role in end-game PvP progression. Aerythlea106 3h
3m Best Xpac to Worst? WotLK > Vanilla > TBC > Cata > Legion > WoD > MoP. How about you guys?Muriidan41 3m
5m Finding WoW difficult This is by no means a whiny thread or me complaining, I'm just curious to see if anyone is in the same boat as me. I'm finding it difficult to even stay positive in this game right now, for a number of reasons, simple stuff such as the leveling process is so easy it's hard to even stay interested when it's becoming so mind numbingly easy, it feels more like a chore than a journey right now, i feel no insentive to carry on when im 2 hitting mobs. The amount of RNG that's implemented into Specs and loot, Having no control over procs and loot that drops hoping it reaches a warforged or more status, Entire specs dedicated to RNG or based around RNG for it to perform well. The amount of Negativity sorrounding class design and performance feels like it's a massive gamble to even choose a spec at end game, let alone the class with nerfs left and right. Just wondering if some people feel the same way, I very much enjoy WoW, and have done for a number of years now, but i'm finding it difficult to enjoy WoW with the elements implemented into the game at the moment, Not the base game itself.Styire16 5m
7m Rate Legion from 1 to 10! I'll give a 9/10 for now. What about you?Necrotik22 7m
10m The stupidity of legendary system http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/aegwynn/L%C3%AEft%C3%AAd/feed 3 legendaries , 1 day played, full blues lolEnachev18 10m
10m Why is the world boss changing on a Monday? Seriously. Means I missed out on last week's world boss with two characters...Swingo15 10m
14m Blizzard is this pay to win game or? 1) if the answer is no :why do casual players are so much behind in gear ilvl? :why do casual players do not have an access to all new content(raids mythic dungeons, mounts, high ilvl gears)? :why it is impossible for casual player to catch up with ilvl? why cannot we join more rewarding raids or dungeons when we would want to make our skills better and get some better gear? why is it reject because of low ilvl and no achievement? how is it possible to get better then? 2) if the answer is yes which is obvious in current state :why do casuals have to pay the same money? give it to us for free or triple the sub for geeks who are so far ahead its impossible to catch up for whole expansion. Thus most of the guilds atm are looking for 870+ or socials and are far away in progress so what is our role in the game? When we are paying the same money to play the game it would be expected to have the same treatment, unfortunately at this stage i feel like mistreated. Here is a simple example-imagine me and you having amazon prime sub, you are there for 10h per day but i for 1-2h. you do not get any special extras do you? yes you see much more(wow terms experience) but thats it. same about gym-do you get free trainer, classes, supplements just because your gym shark? of course- more skill and exp only, but it does not mean i cannot jump in there and get the skills too or in prime case-start watching the series ur watching without being rejected. in the end we are paying the same money. its easy solution to fix this a) add the system like it was in pvp when everyone could get max ilvl gear for pvp and same should be for pve so i have a chance to actually go there and improve my skills instead of being simply rejected because of too low ilvl. in that case i could at least make a choice-to be better or not unlike atm, its gear that decides it. would be happy even if mythic normal dungeons or lfr raids dropped -10- 15 ilvl gear(of the best available now) which would make casual community happy and busy for weeks. b) this game should be about skill not gear advantage, keep for the geeks achievements and even mounts, pets etc for their mythic boss kills but make it so everyone have the same ilvl gears available and there is skill that decides who is the best. c) hardly lower gear ilvl gap between lfr-mythic raids and dungeons so we all have a chance to try to get better.Sandis85 14m
19m Pre Cata vintage server I would really love some kind of Pre Cata server so that i can revisit all those quests i did so many years ago and enjoy the nostalgia. This would be really nice for oldies from vanilla etc... I miss old dark shore (auberdine) that was the times :D so much fun in that questing area with randoms in start of vanilla :).Milesdei6 19m
21m Possible Artifact Knowledge Exploit For example lets say that I collected a bunch of Artifact Knowledge tokens with my alt and did not use them. When 7.1.5 arrived, I purchased a lvl 15 token with my main and sent to my alt. After I used the lvl 15 token in my alt, I used the several collected Knowledge tokens and my Artifact Knowledge is lvl25 just like that. Is this possible? And sorry for ruining your plans if you thought of this.Nighteus2 21m
21m World Quest Item Scaling?? What is the current limit on World Quest items as I am currently 865 ilvl but keep getting 830 and 840,s appear and unless if by some miracle these are titanforged then they would be an upgrade, I thought the whole point behind the world quests was to offer "upgrades" via another way than farming dungeons or raids?Dribb0 21m
22m Feeling burnt out anyone else feeling burnt out of all this AP grind? my artfiact weapon is on 32 traits but i cant be bothered to grind anymore because its too much, my artfiact knowledge is level 18, i been doing this since the start of legion. i feel like only doing hc 5man daily and thats it, does anyone feel the same?? i also heard they adding more traits in 7.1.5 or 7.2..........i mean really? spamming same content over and over and over just for AP.Chubaccaa31 22m
41m Class fantasy We hear a lot about class fantasy, but those things aren't class, but spec fantasy. We don't have any class united with any fantasy. All we have is 2/3/4 specs. You should bring class fantasy! As a DK i had class fantesy - it was sinergy of death, frost and blood magic to fight with foes. I could use that all, i could choose different stances. Like druid i could use different shapes - it was class fantasy. Being hybrid - class fantasy. Magic: fire, frost and arcane in their combination - thats mage class fantasy! Give us class fantasy, not spec fantasy!Эзсанти10 41m
41m AK speed/catch up mechanic? Hi, i just leveled my second character to 110 (a DK). I saw the mission timers are greatly reduced compared to my main ones. I remember my hunter had 5 "mission`s" that lasted 12hours each before i could continue on with 3th relic etc. Now on my DK these mission last 4 hours each. I read around on the internet and apparantly there is indeed an intended catch up mechanic in place. My question is... I also started my first AK research but it still says 3 full days per research. (and the class order hall advancements also the same, 7 days for t3) I was under the impression that especially AK research was speed up? Or am i wrong? I know PTR will have the option to immediately buy AK 10-15, but i though i read somewhere that AK research already had a catch up mechanic, like research lasting 2 days instead of 3?Cadsuané7 41m
56m Ideas for mounts. Okay so I know the devs seem to have an issue with everyone using the waterstrider all the time. So rather than removing the waterstrider's ability to walk on water why not do something like this: Give every mount a slot where players can insert a buff token to empower it (Much like order hall champions have a slot to gain a special ability via tokens gained through order hall quests etc...). That way we could make our mounts have a buff such as water walking or a speed increase to encourage us to use something other than the waterstriders. Here are some examples of buffs we could have: +20% Movement speed Immunity to daze Waterwalking Immunity to environmental effects (lava). A satchel on our mount we can use to access the bank. A repair vendor that rides on the mount with you. A transmog merchant that rides on the mount with you. A second seat or ability that lets you turn into your mount so your friend can hop on and ride with/on you. Increased speed whilst swimming. The ability to fight while mounted in the open (Non-instanced) world. A in-built goblin glider. The ability to interact with quest objects and gathering nodes while mounted. Naturally all these effects would have to be gated behind some kind of difficult boss or hidden questline etc... so that people don't simply apply the best one and leave it at that. Mounts which already have these bonuses would be able to keep them, but we'd be unable to place a slot on that mount. Making the mounts still have value in that we wouldn't have to grind out the token for them, but they'd be limited to the ability they came with. This should also include flying mounts as the ability to fly would count as their special ability. I personally think this would add a great deal of depth to the mounting system and would give people incentives to continue to use ground mounts after flying has been introduced. Anywho, thanks for reading. Let me know what you think. TL;DR: Let us choose a buff for our ground mounts via obtainable order hall champion-esque tokens!Aeula24 56m
58m The best way to do legacy servs If I could work for Blizzard, I would do the same for movies. World of Warcraft Vanilla remasterised. A copy of the old Vanilla WOW with some new features and with the new engine and setting used for Legion. From there, they could totally restart a " new game " and release expansions, different from BC / LK etc, there is so many stories in WOW. They souldn't just make legacy servs, but they must restart a new game with the old game ... Maybe they're working on it ?Reckfel9 58m
1h MusicVideo: The Emerald Nightmare Here's the video: https://vimeo.com/190803351 Hey guys, a couple of weeks ago i created a musicvideo for my guild. This is my first video I created and I hope I could get some feedback from you. I already posted this on reddit/r/wow but somehow no one replyed :( Have fun :)Fazzel0 1h
1h I am making another one I want you to join Hey, I have an issue with my other forum, people being off active so I can't use 50% of the people who joined...sadly So I have to get new people who wants to join my part 2 video....feel free to join ATM wow model viewer have an issue with Worgen's thair mane is kinda blurry but I will try to fix that on their model control But here's the part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9EPzuVcBvY Please join :D I take requests. I also take music request...because atm I dont have any good for background music for such music creationThilaenas49 1h
1h Tank is now dps? So I decided to level a demon hunter and figured I would give it a go tanking. Just queued as tank in random timewalking and it keeps adding me to the dps listing. Yes I ticked only the tank box and yes I'm not blind so is it because I am only level 100 or is something else happening?Carlieth0 1h
1h Why all the RNG whine, RNG is nothing new. I've not played Legion yet, as since launch I've been tunneling the 5k pet pvp achievement (nearly done). But one thing I've noticed in trade chat inbetween battles and on the forum, is the constant whine about RNG. RNG is NOT new to the game. It's been there since day 1 and always will be. I'm sure people in Vanilla and BC were riled that they never got Bindings of the Windseeker, Glaives etc to drop (when they were current content). Are riled that they still can't get (x mount, toy, item etc) to drop. Other than clearing current mythic raid content (and the % of the playerbase who actually clears it when it is current, is small, and such players usually have multiple chars anyway, some of who will probably have been lucky with RNG), I really don't see the problem for the rest of the playerbase therefore in the dps loss of not having legendary x instead of legendary y. Having BiS doesn't make a player good, a player can have BiS and still be bad. To me, the 'Legion whine' comes across as merely an epeen issue. At the end of the day RNG is RNG, it's been here since day dot won't go away any time soon and is therefore not worth whining over. Class ability changes matter far more than any legendary ever will.Lswindrunner17 1h
1h Na'zak the Fiend BUG + Not Intended BOSS ? If you kill it and relog and kill it again you will get loot is this real ????? We had AP Bug like 3 weeks ago or smth is it so hard to NOTICE this kind of things.... EDIT : https://twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN/status/805727944224210944 Looks like the Suramar World Boss isn't intended by this GM/Dev Message.Midothyl6 1h
1h Pillar quest in Nelth's Lair. Hi, I did Nelth's lair last night and the Hammer dropped off last boss and the quest showed as complete. We continued on to another dungeon and later I went back to Dalaran to hand it in but nothing was there. So I went to Wowhead and it seems I should have handed it in whilst still in the instance but I didn't. Do I need to abandon this quest and find the quest giver again? Or can I just run the instance and hand it in? I'm not too happy with how this quest is structured. If your're in a group running a bunch of dungeons and don't realise that you have to hand in a quest whilst there then you're stuck. They should really make the hand-in outside the dungeon so you can go back later and hand it in alone. Now I need to go back and redo it. A simple and easy to make mistake (of not reading wowhead before doing a quest which I had for a whiles) means I can't complete it now. Poor design.Gram1 1h
1h Tab targeting Hello. Im not much active in forums but i really wanted to know is the current state of Tab Targeting intended? If not , is there anyway to fix it? I mean for example, im dpsing a target in a pack of mobs in karazhan and i suddenly want to change my target so i press tab and it targets a mob 100 yards away from me , i press tab multiple times and almost afk by dpsing nothing untill the moment arrives and i have a target in range. Thanks for reading and sorry for the bad english or if the topic is already active in another post.Sapirus12 1h
1h TCG Selling thread continued! TCG Selling thread! Use this thread to post about selling/buying tcg items or other unobtainable items!Maledith10 1h
1h Champion's purse misinformation Can someone explain to me why there is absolutely zero in-game indication that the champion's purse from the argent tournament dailies also awards a champion's seal? I've been doing these quests for years and since the gold award is so negligible I've always taken the extra rep. I found out about the extra seal completely by accident. I mean ok, I get it this is 8 year old content and all, I just wanted to vent.Forcemyway1 1h
1h WoW code with the movie I bought the WoW movie on DvD and got codes for Medihv in HS, Gul'dan in heroes of the storm and a WoW code, but I wonder what exactly the WoW code includes? Since you can download the game, play free to lvl 20 and then just sub if you wanna continue, so does it include game time and WoD? was thinking of giving the code away or something since I already play WoW.Dorethien10 1h
2h World Quests Are Nerfed ? lol Everyday im doing world quests but after some fixes especially till 1-1.5 week (around): -Low Number of World Quest (sometimes even cant complete high mountain or others) -Quests contain (%80+) money or order resource rewards I wanna ask something, when everything going worse, no class balance no quality pve, YOU NERFED WORLD QUESTS TOO ? ----Song Advice - Pixies-Where is my BRAIN----Dakagrôd1 2h
2h Request for difficult solo content I am aware there is a difficult solo quest-line to obtain an artifact skin coming soon. However, I would like it if there was also a way of obtaining decent item level loot & legendaries from something similar. I am sick of having to find a group of people because usually they are not very good (tried very hard not to use degrading insults here so please give me a pat on the back) or a bunch of elitist jerks (like me). So please, add in difficult (like really difficult, i.e. 1 wrong spell at the wrong time over a 10 min encounter = death) solo content, designed for each SPEC so I can enjoy the game by myself and get gear without having to rely on scrubs, thanks. TL;DR - please add more difficult solo content, designed for each spec, that rewards gear & legendariesDartag31 2h
2h 13M AP without legendary loot I got my third lendary when I had about 3M AP, that was about a month ago. Over the last month I've been farming M+ over and over, and now I have more than 16M AP under this single charactor according to the WOWprogress, and I am the top 50 AP in the entire western sector, yet over the last month I haven't seen a single legendary loot.(http://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/shattered-hand/Poonkin in case anyone wanna check out) I guess not many people are qualified to say that I'm not investing enough into the game, and I have no idea why the system desided not to reward my effort with any legendary loot. Can I get an logical explaination to the loot rate? I'm really disappointed by this expension, once upon time wow was a game that more or less hardwork rewarding game, and you were saying "there is not best class, only the best player." now look at varies data collect site, all i can come up is "there is no best player, only the luckiest". seeing people with less effort rewarded with awesome items really makes me dislike this game more and more.Poonkin179 2h
2h Hidden Artifact Appearances Update We’d like to take a moment to dispel some rumors and give some insight into certain “hidden” Artifact Appearances, as well as some general notes on how this system (and similar systems) has worked out so far in Legion. For starters, we’ve seen some rumblings around the community that the appearance for Arms Warriors was “hotfixed in.” This is not the case. The quest for that particular appearance has a daily chance to be offered in the Warrior Order Hall, and when it's active, it will be active throughout an entire region for that day. Our initial setting for that chance ended up being too conservative (and was increased in Patch 7.1), but the chance has been there every day since the expansion launched. Many of you have also been asking about the hidden appearance for Frost Death Knights. We’ve been trying to avoid giving out too much in the way of spoilers for these, but as it’s now the last one to be discovered, we figured we might as well give you guys a hint. This appearance is tied to a particular world boss, which hasn’t spawned yet. Once that boss is available, we expect the appearance to be found pretty quickly. We’ve learned a lot of important lessons about hidden content and these sorts of varied and discoverable unlocks over the course of Legion development. Some of our efforts were clearly far more successful than others. We’re going to take these lessons to heart and apply them going forward. Additionally, we’re working on a few tweaks to how the hidden artifact appearances are acquired, which will be released in a future patch, with the goal of reducing the frustration that can come from trying to chase down some of the more elusive ones.Lore67 2h
2h World Boss Up On a Monday! Thank you for this amazing bug(?). It's actually much better to have a World Boss up every 3 or-so days, considering that they aren't as good as the previous expansions' world bosses which dropped mounts and tier sets.Kattwilliams20 2h
2h The 5th Legendary So when can we get it? tired of lies blizzardFishface2 2h
3h Dear Blizzard, why won't you talk to us ? Sincerely, The Warrior community. Ps: Title updated to soften butthurts.Kongenz6 3h
3h Are you playing to "get rid of" content or.. Do you actually enjoy what you do in this game? Because the majority I encounter, is playing this game and it's content to get rid of it. "Man, I hope this dungeon is soon over..." "This WQ is so f'cking annoying, just give me my credit!" etc etc etc many memorable experience as examples can be given When I would be a developer of a game, then this attitude, that has evolved through the very content and design decisions I make and release, would be alarming to me. If I would have actual interest, in a quality gaming experience to share with my audience. But if I do not really care and just want to continue the franchise and release content just that 'there is new content available, regardless of it's quality' - ergo, there is no real message that nourishes the player and continues to excite him through out his life - then in what kind of value-system has this be made into? The large majority of fellow human beings I encounter have a very hard time to reflect upon themselves. So they crash and crash and crash into continous deeper misery. Is this here the same, with the developers of this game? To anyone who wants to answer, maybe even a CM, please before you do ask yourself if you really want to answer or if you just want to give clever intellectual response. I personally am not interested in such. I am interest in quality and quality feedback, may that be the very answer you have in mind, please feel free to share. All the bestPveowl34 3h
3h Recent Warden Tower Changes As many players have noticed, we’ve been iterating somewhat rapidly on the rewards and cadence of the Warden Tower PvP World Quests. We wanted to take a moment to explain what’s happening, and why we’ve been tinkering with them so much. Our goal for Warden Towers is that they should feel fun and rewarding, but still secondary to Arenas and Battlegrounds as an overall source of Honor. When Legion first launched, they were certainly lucrative, but so frequent that many players were earning the vast majority of their Honor by completing them. We tried to correct this by increasing the time it took for them to refresh, and reducing the amount of Honor they gave, but that brought us to the other extreme – they were no longer a primary source of Honor, but they didn’t feel rewarding enough for the time investment. With the latest updates, we’ve increased the Honor rewarded for completing a Warden Tower back to 300, but they will only re-activate once every 24 hours. This means you should once again feel that completing one is worth your time, but you’ll still need to look to Arenas and Battlegrounds for the majority of your Honor. Warden Towers should now be properly filling their intended role in end-game PvP progression. Aerythlea106 3h
3h Warlock ''pets'' fro through leveling? I seen small Voidwalkers and Huge Voidwalkers, do warlocks pets grow through levels?Morfes3 3h
3h How to make WoW load faster? Hi folks, seems that recently WoW has been taking quite a long time to load. What kind of things can I do to improve the load speed?Shallin28 3h
3h Not enough world quests I feel like the number of world quests has decreased since 7.1. Especially the ones for emissary zones. I already had trouble finishing highmountain without doing the dungeon WQ or the arena quest. Today it's the same with valshara.Nowindrunner5 3h
3h WQ Nagana Happen can we up the spawn rate on the ocean guardians? ive spend 30 mins down here and managed to tag 1.. we are like 30-50 ppl figthing over 3-5 mobs... either up the spawn rate or remove the max numbers of tags on these mobsDucimus0 3h
3h Average/Equipped Itemlevel Misleading Bug Let me explain this situation Today I viewed my character in the online armory. The ItemLevel which was shown there was 877. However, ingame I have only 873 ItemLevel Equipped. I thought: "Hmm, okay, the armory might show me the average itemlevel based on all of my items in the bags, not only what I have currently equipped. Fine then, it's just an armory - not a big deal! :)" However, I started thinking more about it and decided to ask a friend to help me with a little test. I wanted to see if the ingame Looking for Group tool will show my currently equipped itemlevel or it will show my average itemlevel based on all items in the bag just like the armory online. Unfortunately, I ended up horribly right: My friend made a "test group" in the LFG tool, then I queued up for it and it showed that I was 877 ilvl although I had only 873 equipped. It's a fact that I have 3 legendaries at the moment but as you know I can equip only 2 of them. The 3rd one is just standing still in my bags. Exactly that 3rd legendary is what is rising up my average itemlevel to 877. At the moment I am 873 cause I can't equip my 3rd legendary and it is in my bags. If I could equip my 3rd legendary, I would have been 877 ilvl. However, the armory and the LFG tool is still showing me as a 877 ilvl. It's not a big deal at the moment because most people have only 2-3 legendaries BUT imagine in the middle of the expansion or at the end of the expansion when most people have gathered 8-9 legendaries, what it would be! A player will have 2 legendaries equipped (or maxium 3 if blizzard raises the cap) but this player will also have 5-6 legendaries in his bags and then the difference between their currently equipped itemlevel and the average itemlevel which is shown when queue up for LFG will be more like 10-15 ilvls (not just 4 ilvls like in my case at the moment). This would be quite misleading especially for pug groups and I don't think it is right! Please, dear players, give your opinion on this case! Hopefully we might get a response from Blizzard as well!Essll16 3h
3h A big thank you for an early Xmas present We always complain about how bad the community is and the bad experiences we have... Well for a change I want to thank two very kind people who helped me tonight! I was questing on my hunter when I came across an ephemeral crystal. I decided to look for all 5 of them so I could get the Long-forgotten Hippogryph mount and after around two hours of searching, I only had 3 crystals and was a bit tired to go on. Then I received a whisper from a fellow hordie saying he saw me searching and that him and his friend already had the mount but had also found all the crystals. Literally out of the goodness of their hearts, they took me to the last 2 and I got it! Faith in the community restored! Shoutout to Tukea-Sunstrider and Zenzug-Sunstrider <3 http://imgur.com/a/63PRTJuicybabe9 3h
3h Lose the orc hunch. Thrall looks awesome standing straight up. Why do we have to look like lowly peons with our slacking hunch?Omaar17 3h
3h Warrior Tank: Thunderclap/Rend I play Warrior tank as main and wish that Thunderclap triggered rend as it used to do back in the days. This would make the class way more enjoyable to play. Rend does not deal anywhere close to the damage of the dps classes and other tanks already have thunderclap/rend alike abilities, so why don't we apply rend with thunderclap?Jeehao2 3h
4h Level 3 shipyard, legion? Hey, now that Legion is out and all that jazz, then what about getting a level 3 shipyard, is it possible at the moment, because i've heard they removed the treasure missions, is that true?Jamsmine1 4h
4h Reins of the Vitreous Stone Drake Hi! My question is: can i drop it on Legion? or in the current patch.. I've kill the boss who's supposed to drop the mount like.. 200/250 times and nothing. Im losing my patience.. i really don't know if it will drop the mount one day Only today i do it 30 times, yesterday 50... Can you tell me if it really drops or not? Thx :)Ilclapis3 4h
4h Legions final raid boss? So if Kil'jaden is the final boss of Tomb of Sargeras, and we are going to be going to Argus maybe in the future (7.3 - as hinted by Ion) who will the final boss be? Thoughts?Tharekenn26 4h