Interface and Macros

07 Mar 2011 WoW User Interface Add-On Development Policy With the continuing popularity of World of Warcraft user interface add-ons (referred to hereafter as "add-ons") created by the community of players, Blizzard Entertainment has formalized design and distribution guidelines for add-ons. These guidelines have been put in place to ensure the integrity of World of Warcraft and to help promote an enjoyable gaming environment for all of our players - failure to abide by them may result in measures up to and including taking formal legal action. 1) Add-ons must be free of charge. All add-ons must be distributed free of charge. Developers may not create "premium" versions of add-ons with additional for-pay features, charge money to download an add-on, charge for services related to the add-on, or otherwise require some form of monetary compensation to download or access an add-on. 2) Add-on code must be completely visible. The programming code of an add-on must in no way be hidden or obfuscated, and must be freely accessible to and viewable by the general public. 3) Add-ons must not negatively impact World of Warcraft realms or other players. Add-ons will perform no function which, in Blizzard Entertainment's sole discretion, negatively impacts the performance of the World of Warcraft realms or otherwise negatively affects the game for other players. For example, this includes but is not limited to excessive use of the chat system, unnecessary loading from the hard disk, and slow frame rates. 4) Add-ons may not include advertisements. Add-ons may not be used to advertise any goods or services. 5) Add-ons may not solicit donations. Add-ons may not include requests for donations. We recognize the immense amount of effort and resources that go into developing an add-on; however, such requests should be limited to the add-on website or distribution site and should not appear in the game. 6) Add-ons must not contain offensive or objectionable material. World of Warcraft has been given a "T" by the ESRB, and similar ratings from other ratings boards around the world. Blizzard Entertainment requires that add-ons not include any material that would not be allowed under these ratings. 7) Add-ons must abide by World of Warcraft ToU and EULA. All add-ons must follow the World of Warcraft Terms of Use and the World of Warcraft End User License Agreement. 8) Blizzard Entertainment has the right to disable add-on functionality as it sees fit. To maintain the integrity World of Warcraft and ensure the best possible gaming experience for our players, Blizzard Entertainment reserves the right to disable any add-on functionality within World of Warcraft at its sole discretion. 15 July 2009 Music Distribution through UI Add-Ons We have recently seen a number of User Interface Add-Ons that are making modifications to the World of Warcraft in-game music files and wanted to take a moment to go over some important points with the community in connection with this. While we are currently allowing Add-Ons that remove or replace existing sound files, keep in mind that it is illegal to distribute copyrighted materials, in this case in-game music and audio files, without authorization. One of the primary goals of the user interface is to allow players to customize their game experience and we hope to avoid making any modifications in the future that will prevent this. 13 April 2009 UI Add-On Development Policy Update On 20 March, we released the new add-on development policy to the public as an ongoing effort to help ensure add-on integrity, safety, and quality for the community. Since that time we have been in touch with many UI development communities on what the policy means to them and the continuing development of these add-ons. We would like to announce further that we are providing a sixty-day grace period beginning at the time of the initial release of the policy for UI developers to comply with the new policy. After May 19th, Blizzard Entertainment will begin to enforce the Add-on Development policy, and developers found to be in violation of this policy will be contacted directly. For more information... If you are an add-on developer and have any questions about and this User Interface Add-On Development Policy and how it pertains to the add-on that you've developed, please don't hesitate to email us at WoWUI@blizzard.com.Takralus0 07 Mar 2011
05 Nov Notable UI Changes Coming in 7.1 Patch 7.1 includes several changes to WoW UI functions, and we wanted to call extra attention to a few of them, as they may break some functionality provided by addons. This is not a comprehensive list of all of 7.1’s UI API changes, just the ones we thought addon authors would be most interested in. If you’re not an addon author, feel free to ignore this post, as it’s only covering technical changes to how addons interact with the game. Unit Position changes Several unit positioning/facing/range APIs have been restricted so that they will only return valid values when the following criteria are met: • Unit is the active player or in the party • Unit is not in any kind of instance PvE or PvP. The following functions have been affected: GetPlayerMapPosition UnitCameraFacing UnitDistanceSquared UnitFacing UnitPosition (note: when in the restricted state, the mapID return is still valid) There are new ways to access units on the map: "AddUnit", "AddUnitFileID", "AddUnitAtlas", "ClearUnits", "FinalizeUnits", It's illegal to call AddUnit after a call to Finalize in the same frame that this was finalized. "SetPlayerPingTexture", "StartPlayerPing", "StopPlayerPing", "GetMouseOverUnits", "SetOverrideMapID", "GetOverrideMapID", Intrinsics It’s now possible to create an “intrinsic” frame template. Intrinsics are similar to virtual XML templates but have a few special behaviors. As an example, here is a simple intrinsic definition. <Frame name="ExampleIntrinsic" intrinsic="true"> <Scripts> <OnShow function="ExampleIntrinsic_OnPostShow" intrinsicOrder="postcall" /> </Scripts> </Frame> These can be created through CreateFrame like built-in widgets. Using the example above, you’d create a new ExampleIntrinsic by calling CreateFrame(“ExampleIntrinsic”). These can also be created through XML elements anywhere a frame type could. For example: <Frame name="ExampleParentFrame"> <Frames> <ExampleIntrinsic parentKey="Example"> <Scripts> <OnShow function="ExampleIntrinsic_OnShow" /> </Scripts> </ExampleIntrinsic> </Frames> </Frame> Lastly, and perhaps most importantly, intrinsics can apply special ordering to their frame scripts. Additionally, once an intrinsic frame script is bound to the frame, it cannot be rebound. However, it can be hooked and inspected. For example, in the definition above the global function “ExampleIntrinsic_OnPostShow” is bound to an instantiation of ExampleIntrinsic. It’s intrinsicOrder is “postcall” which means that this OnShow handler is called after the normal OnShow handler. The ExampleIntrinsic_OnPostShow cannot be replaced. However, it can be hooked via HookScript or inspected by GetScript by passing in an additional optional argument with either LE_SCRIPT_BINDING_TYPE_INTRINSIC_POSTCALL or LE_SCRIPT_BINDING_TYPE_INTRINSIC_PRECALL. Specifying “precall” for the intrinsicOrder means that the handler is called before the normal OnShow handler. An intrinsic can have both a precall and a postcall. For an example of usage, see the new ScrollingMessageFrame.xml and the corresponding ScrollingMessageFrame.lua files. Nameplates In patch 7.1, addons have been restricted from acting on nameplate. Addons can still gather information, target, and customize nameplates, but can no longer use their unit tokens for spell casts. This is similar to how nameplates worked in Warlords of Draenor. Functions were added to help addons: Added: SetNamePlateFriendlySize, GetNamePlateFriendlySize, SetNamePlateEnemySize, GetNamePlateEnemySize, SetNamePlateSelfClickThrough, GetNamePlateSelfClickThrough, SetNameplateFriendlyClickThrough, GetNameplateFriendlyClickThrough, SetNamePlateEnemyClickThrough, GetNamePlateEnemyClickThrough These functions allow a specific area on the nameplate to be marked as a preferred click area such that if the nameplate position query results in two overlapping nameplates, the nameplate with the position inside its preferred area will be returned: SetNamePlateSelfPreferredClickInsets, GetNamePlateSelfPreferredClickInsets, SetNamePlateFriendlyPreferredClickInsets, GetNamePlateFriendlyPreferredClickInsets, SetNamePlateEnemyPreferredClickInsets, GetNamePlateEnemyPreferredClickInsets, Removed: SetNamePlateOtherSize GetNamePlateOtherSize Aerythlea8 05 Nov
59m Need help with Mouseover/Target/Focus macro Hello everyone, i've been searching for a fix for a macro that doesn't seem to work the way i want it to. So i'm hoping to get some help here. What i want my macro to do: If i have a Target, Sap. If i mouseover, Sap. When i hold shift, it Sap's my focus target. Everything works, but the focus part - take a glance at my macro: #showtooltip /cast [nomod,@mouseover,harm,nodead,exists][] Sap /cast [mod:shift] Sap I would appreciate an explanation as to why my Macro doesn't work, so that if i run into a similar issue in the future i'll know how to deal with it. Hope i can get some help ! =)Apwny4 59m
1h Alternative to Postal Hello, I use Postal to sort my mail, its a quite good add-on, really nice QoL improvement. The thing is, its not being updated anymore. Anyone know of a good alternative? Thanks.Zyipp0 1h
4h AH Search Addon Just wondering if anyone knows of an addon that can search the auction house for a list of items you can create yourself. I guess you could say a wishlist with eyes, more or less. Reason being that thanks to the awesome new shared appearance feature I'm slowly putting together new sets but unfortunately a lot of cool items are world drops instead of boss drops or quest rewards. It's very annoying to have to keep a very long list of items and fill in their names in the search box every single time and seeing if they're available. So, again: looking for an addon that lets me create my own list of items (ofcourse a simple text list is fine too if that's how the addon works) and that will check the auction house to see if any of the items I listed are available when I visit the AH. That's all! EDIT: Found something that basically does this.Carnanum1 4h
4h Gladius Clicks hey, i saw the click feature in gladius and am wondering how it works. if i type /cast Fear in the "right" section, will it cast the spell on the clicked playerframe? is it possible to use castsequences or simmilar there? its hard to test all this stuff ingame without destroying the round for my mates.Wuuzaa2 4h
7h PVP Instance Zone In Raid Group Structure The raid markers (X, Skull, Square etc) persist but not the group structure... ...anybody know how to maintain raid group structure, i.e leader, main tank, main assist and general group organisation after zoning into a PVP instance?Mswow0 7h
19h "RP Frame" Hi. Whenever you enter a World Quest area, a frame pops up with a portrait and some information about the area/quest..I call it the "RP Frame" . Anyone know what it is called in MoveAnything? I don't wanna remove it, just move since it pops up right ontop of my spellbar.Yonaz1 19h
22h Spell replace macro? Hi All, I've had a good attempt and rummage through the forums and such. I'm wondering if it's possible to make a macro that does the following: If I have Glacial Spike Talented then the ability casts as normal, but if i have Ray Of Frost i want to cast that spell instead (if i don't have glacial spike as a talent) But they keep the same icons and such too If that makes sense, basically I use the same binds for several spells but change them for pvp/pve due to talent choices and it gets tedious dragging spells in/out all the time.Kelendrad4 22h
23h Hidden Artifact Skin Progress Tracking Here is the Macro for Hidden Artifact Progress Tracking. /run local _,_,_,a, b = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo(11152,1) local _,_,_,c, d = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo(11153,1) local _,_,_,e, f = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo(11154,1) print("Dungeons: "..a.."/"..b) print("WQs: "..c.."/"..d) print("Kills: "..e.."/"..f) Thanks to Crosslight for pointing out the Reddit thread which had the macro. Cheers!Xaero28 23h
1d Hot Streak! Hello there, I am having a problem with a macro that I was using on previous expansions. Now I'm back into the game and having some issues. I was wondering if there is some kind expert with macros to help me. So my problem is the following: for years I've been using the macro "#showtooltip /cast [mod:ctrl] Pyroblast!; Pyroblast" which allowed me to use pyroblast only when Hot Streak buff was up. Now though you can use both Pyroblast and Flamestrike through Hot Streak and my macro no longer works. Is there any condition that can help me restore this macro to its previous glory? Thanks in advance.Aidlez0 1d
1d KUI Nameplates covers up stealth detect icon Don't wanna make an account just to talk about this, so I#m writing about it here. KUI Nameplates is a very nice addon, but I am surprised that it doesn't handle mobs with stealth detection well. There, the blue eye icon informing you of the much greater threat of that unit gets covered up by the nameplates. Or did I miss something? Also, did you ever notice how when you select a mob with a subtitle (e.g. bread vendor), some following nameplate will then inherit that subtitle? Or was that fixed in the newest version?Dowlphin1 1d
1d Nameplate Stacking Hey guys! I'm using TidyPlates now as my nameplate addon, and I don't know what might be the problem, but my nameplates don't stack properly. I have it set to stacking instead of overlap, but it still overlaps at certain camera angles/distances. I couldn't find any setting regarding this in TP, could somebody help with this or recommend a better nameplate addon?Navena1 1d
1d Passiv Talents /w #showtooltip I've tried to make my UI based on looks, and i've found that you can not show passiv skills by macro's which is kinda sad (might also be me being incompetent ^^') Here is what i wanted to use: #showtooltip [talent:2/1]Angelic Feather; [talent:2/2]Body and Soul; [talent:2/3]Masochism /cast [talent:2/1] Angelic Feather I know this might be stupid to some people but i want my action bars to show what talents are active atm, any ideas or is it just impossible to do?Gnorbmorl3 1d
1d How to increase the quest log font/window size only I find the quest log font size to be too small to read comfortably. Increasing the ui scale in the wow settings did increase the quest log font size but it also increased everything else like my many hours of customized addons so it makes my interface look like a big oversized mess. How to increase the quest log font size or window size only (not ui scale)? Thanks in advanceAmirlock10 1d
1d Add-on Assistance I play an Affliction Warlock and I'm interested in a specific add-on but can't seem to find what I'm looking for. I'm new to custom UI stuff, I've only ever used Deadly Boss mods and Reccount so I'm a little lost here lol. I'm looking for something that will create a unit frame when I put a dot on a mob and obviously disappear when that add dies (toggle-able to a certain amount of adds). Any help would be very much appreciated, thanks in advance,Vexsel1 1d
1d Floating Combat Text In 7.0.3 Patch Hi, I am currently experiencing difficulty in turning off "Floating Combat Text". In previous patches there have been options to turn them off in the "Interface" tab in-game. However, I went into the tab to turn them off today after the patch and cannot find them anywhere. Any help would be much appreciated.Heáth39 1d
2d PvP Addon Help I remember there was an addon that told what was happening in arena like if healer casted cyc it would say that some1 is casting cyc any1 know its name? :(Melodicc1 2d
2d Looking for an addon to track cooldowns + procs I need an addon to track long Cds for example Icy Veins, trinket, charges of ice floes.. I'd like a big icon that can be moved on the interface and set a bar for the cds i want to track, in addition if it could display buffs like norgannon's foresight and sephuz secret it would be great (so cd+ buffs) Maybe weakauras can do this? Thank you in advance.Xaxiimbo2 2d
3d Model swap? GM waiting for answer I just wonder. I've seen Raiku's and Ziqo's stream and I was like: OMG WTF IS THIS? They've just changed their character. Human -> Undead etc. What kind of addon is this? Google shows me that its Tmorph, but bluepost says that its banable tho. I need an answer and pref from gm. Is it banable or not? Thank you.Spardaa7 3d
3d Enemy/Friend Macros Hello, can anyone help? Trying to make a Macro that does the following depending on what I have targeted Nothing> Flash of Light on self Friendly> Flash of Light on them Hostile> Crusader Strike Is this possible?Devanos2 3d
3d Bgtargets mouseover On gladius mouseover works but in bgtargets frames do not work for mouseover same for Mrtarget tried clique did not seem to work any tips ?Tinyfin0 3d
4d Masquerade missing with Razer Naga UI Hi Whenever I have to go into Suramar City to do a quest, I have to turn off my razer naga UI addon just to apply masquerade, and have to repeat this everytime the buff gets knocked off. Is there a way to put masquerade on one of my action bars? how do i made it appear in my ui? sorry if this is the wrong place to ask thisCrystalaz0 4d
4d Addon question Hello there, im wondering if there is an addon to show for myself on screen when my shaman "buff heals" comes on like Rip tide,Tidal waves,Resurgence etc, and the artifact healing buff is ready:) and if possible no big memory eating addon. Sorry for bad english.Mayvik0 4d
4d Tell me when help please i have used the setup that preach from youtube has suggested but now i find it completely unneeded. the one thing i am keeping this for as of now is because i hope someone can help me with tracking my icy talons stacks with it. yes the default UI tracks it but it is out of the way. i want to track it just off centre from my character, have it show an icon when i dont have 3 stacks is all i want. it can be comepletly blank or invisible if i have 3 stacks or am not in combat but want it to show me if im below 3 and how long is left. thank you in advance. AdidaslerAdidasler1 4d
4d Innervate macro Good evening! I am looking for a macro that uses mouse over as in #showtooltip /cast [@mouseover,help,nodead][help,nodead][@Player] but that also /w that target with INNERVATE ON YOU! any idea if that is possible? thanks in advance!Astralleaf1 4d
4d move/remove npc dialog window Hello, i'd like to move my bars below my char without having this big black window overlapping them anytime an npc talks to me. Is there a way to move, remove or resize this window that pops up (like when entering a world quest area)? thanks up front. grtzTkay2 4d
5d Maximum number of quests I seem to recall there was a way to track current number of quests you are holding, out of the possible limit (25), has this feature been removed in 7.0.3? My first assumption was that the limit had been removed in 7.0.3, but upon accepting more than 25 quests it still shows the error "Your quest log is full." Am I missing something or has this actually been removed? It seemed to be useful information.Azore5 5d
5d Help with shaman's Flametongue macro. Hey guys, I'm having trouble creating a mouseover macro for the Flametongue ability. I've tried using the following: #showtooltip /cast [@mouseover,harm,nodead][]Flametongue This typically works for all my other offensive spells but when used in combination with Flametongue it just doesn't work. If I have a target selected and mouse over a secondary target to cast Flametongue on it the spell will still be cast on my currently selected target, even when the second target is within range and line of sight. Also, when I don't have a target selected and try to cast the spell by hovering my pointer over a target my character yells out that I don't have a target. I kind of managed to solve the second problem, the one of the macro not working when not having an initial target selected by changing the macro to #showtooltip /startattack /cast [@mouseover,harm,nodead][]Flametongue But it still doesn't work when I already have a target selected. Is my macro wrong? Is there something up with the spell itself?Forlorn4 5d
6d Talent Condition Arena 1/2/3 Macro Hello , I'm trying to make a macro that casts either Storm Bolt or Shockwave (which ever is talented), however I want it to cast stormbolt on arena1 if it exists ,else cast it on my current target (this is so the same macro could be used in or out of the arena). Here is what I am using : #showtooltip /cast [target=arena1, talent:2/2] Storm Bolt; [talent:2/1] Shockwave When I add the exists condition to it , it doesn't work anymore : #showtooltip /cast [target=arena1, exists, talent:2/2] Storm Bolt; [talent:2/1] Shockwave Any help would be much appreciated Thank you Edit : corrected some grammar mistakes :D (my bad i'm not that fluent english speaker yet )Gynis1 6d
6d New nameplates colorblind problem The new nameplates although they look neat are very hard to separate friend from foe. In the old systems the nameplates were very clearly red or blue. Please don't point me to the colorblind settings.. They don't work.Jorkyn5 6d
6d Flyplatedebuffs not working? Hello, I play affliction and I have recently seen the addon flyplatedebuffs, which looks really useful. I installed it and cannot make it work? Everything is set to standard and I dont see why it shouldnt be showing my debuffs (dots) on the enemy name plates? Can someone help, please!Diablobro0 6d
6d Summon Mount Macro Hi guys, just wanted to share my mount summoning macro. I know the Blizzard button kind of covers this, but this is a lot more customizable and flexible: #showtooltip Black Dragon Turtle /run if not IsMounted() then local g,f,s,v,w,c,t,l={Enter ground mounts ids here},{Enter flying mounts ids here},{Enter swimming mounts ids here},{373},{449,488},{407},{284,460},{Enter favourite mounts ids here} local m=IsShiftKeyDown() and IsControlKeyDown() and t or IsShiftKeyDown() and w or IsControlKeyDown() and IsAltKeyDown() and l or IsAltKeyDown() and g or IsControlKeyDown() and IsFlyableArea() and c or strsub(GetMapInfo(),0,7)=="Vashjir" and IsSwimming() and v or IsSwimming() and s or IsFlyableArea() and f or g C_MountJournal.SummonByID(m[random(#m)]) end /dismount I've bound it to one of my mousebuttons. If you are mounted the macro dismounts you, but if you are not mounted, the macro summons a random mount from the predefined lists according to the following conditions: summons flying mount, when flying is possible summons ground mount, when flying is impossible summons a swimming mount when under water summons the Vashjir Seahorse when in Vashjir press "alt" when summoning to force ground mount press "shift" when summoning to force waterwalking mount press "ctrl" when summoning to force companion mount (eg. Sandstone Drake) press "ctrl" & "shift" when summoning to force a repair-/trade-mount press "ctrl" & "alt" when summoning to force your current favorite mount Remarks on how it works: Why the Black Dragon Turtle? The icon looks cool and using the icon of a ground mount shows me whether I can mount at all there are several lists (with the {}) which contain the ids of your selected mounts, separated by commasThe lists are: 1. "g" for ground mounts 2. "f" for flying mounts 3. "s" for swimming mounts 4. "v" for Vashjir mount 5. "w" for waterwalking mounts 6. "c" for companion mounts 7. "t" for repair-/trade-mounts 8. "l" for favourite mounts to increase the rate of a specific mount, just add its ID several times to the corresponding list How do get the mount ID of one of your mounts, you ask? Why not use a macro! To get the mount ID hover over your mount within your collection and activate this macro: /run local i,m=GetMouseFocus().index if i then m = {C_MountJournal.GetDisplayedMountInfo(GetMouseFocus().index)} print(m[1],"is mountID",m[12]) end It will print out the mount name and ID in the chatwindow. Commonly used mount IDs are: 373 = Subdued Abyssal Seahorse 449 = Azure Water Strider 488 = Crimson Water Strider 407 = Sandstone Drake 280 = Traveler's Tundra Mammoth (Alliance) 284 = Traveler's Tundra Mammoth (Horde) 460 = Grand Expedition Yak Sorry for the long post, I hope someone got something out of it. Works with the current patch (7.1). Oh, and obviously the macro is rather long. Use an addon for longer macros like Macro Toolkit. Cheers!Kubidi0 6d
6d Mob Counter Macro Hi everyone, I had been using this macro to track how many mobs of a certain type were around me. It simply counts the nameplates matching: /run local t,c,p="Insert name of mob here",0 for i=1,10000 do p=_G["NamePlate"..i] if p and p:IsVisible() then c=c+(select(2,p:GetChildren()):GetRegions():GetText()==t and 1 or 0) end end print(t,":",c) However. things changed in the current patch, so I've tried it with: /run local t,c="Insert name of mob here",0 for i=1,10000 do local p=C_NamePlate.GetNamePlateForUnit("nameplate"..i) if p and p:IsVisible() and p:GetChildren():GetRegions():GetText()==t then c=c+1 end end print(t,":",c) But... I doesn't work and I can't seem to find my mistake... any ideas?Kubidi0 6d
6d Health/Mana bar below you character Can you remove this and if so, how?Frostyßalls2 6d
6d Alternative to TomTom? Hi When I use TomTom in the current version, my computer freezes alot. I have disabled the addon and no freeze. But I miss the coordinates, anyone know about a diffrent addon that gives Coords?Greymina0 6d
30 Nov Altz UI Hello I've recently installed AltzUI and Im really loving it! There are just a few things that I dont wanna see that I cant quite figure out how to fix! How do I make this arrow dissapear? http://imgur.com/PCMYCK7 When facing a boss in a raid, targeting a friendly player or dungeon monsters I can see the buffs on the targets frame, how do I take away them? http://imgur.com/kb8Yeec http://imgur.com/R5ZT4JZ My last issue is that whenever I hold down shift and click something (left click) it puts whatever I click on focus. It can be the unit, the frame plate or whatever. How do I remove this feature or keybind? Thanks in advance!Synerex0 30 Nov
30 Nov Need help with Macro I have a macro for polymorph that Says the name and class of who im polymorphing. I also have focus cast modifier, when i press alt it automaticly cast on my focus target. Now i need to add so when i use alt modifier it says the name and class of my focus target or it will say that im polying the wrong person when i use alt modifier. #showtooltip Polymorph(Monkey) /run SendChatMessage("Polymorphing "..UnitName("target").." ("..UnitClass("target")..")!","SAY","nil","nil") /cast [mod:alt,@focus][]Polymorph(Monkey) I need to make it so if i press alt then it changes UnitName("focus") UnitClass("Focus"). Anyone know if its possible?Fórseti0 30 Nov
28 Nov Conditonal weapon-draw/sheathe macro? I can put /script ToggleSheath() in a macro, but can this be made to work conditional? I need a command for drawing the weapons in case they aren't already. So either there's a function for that or if not then hopefully a condition I can query in the script. In more detail, I am thinking of a macro that draws weapons when mounting up on Red Flying Cloud, and ideally offers options in regards to whether to sheathe weapons when unmounting.Dowlphin1 28 Nov
28 Nov [WeakAuras] Ring of Collapsing Future Very easy question about making an aura for the ring of collapsing future (http://www.wowhead.com/item=142173/ring-of-collapsing-futures) I want a simple icon of the item which is present only when the cd of the item is off (the item is usable) and when i have no stack of the debuff temptation (which is a debuff i get every time i use the ring and last 30 sec). I tried adding two triggers, one for the "not on cd" of the ring and the other one for "not having debuff" tempation but for the sake of me i can't figure out how to get a trigger for NOT having a debuff. So the question is: how do you set a trigger for NOT having a specific debuff? If that's not possible (wierd), can you set a trigger for something like "after 30s i used a specific item"? P.S: is like i'm missing some kind of "reverse" option... Thank youDrawkcab1 28 Nov
28 Nov Macro for [Ring of Collapsing Futures]?! Hello! i need a bit help here with a macro! :D I want to create a macro for an ability that i spam, and use a ring [Ring of Collapsing Futures]. My problem is that the ring has a 15 sec cooldown, but i want to use it every 30 seconds, avoiding the chance of 5 minute cooldown! Is that possible? Thanks in advance!Muldrok1 28 Nov
28 Nov Addon for boss timers only Is there an addon that only shows boss abilities timers? No warnings ,no sounds ,no lines , circles and squares, just a little box with a couple of timers in the corner.Defalus1 28 Nov
28 Nov Resize Blizzard Unit Frames Hi guys, I'm looking for an Add-on that would allow me to move and resize the original Blizzard unit frames. They look pretty sweet, but they're too small and very distant from the actions bars and in a big screen it is very uncorfortable. Any ideas ?Kaathos4 28 Nov
28 Nov Blink mouse scroll Hey guys! Im leveling a mage and want to bind blink to The scroll wheel but The problem is that if oftens "dubble blink". Anyone got any suggestion? Will it work to just slow down The scroll speed perhaps? Is it doable in wow? CheersFaîth2 28 Nov
27 Nov Automating buying and selling goods on auction house Dear Sir or Madam, I would like to use a custom software to automate buying and selling goods on the auction house, would this violate the TOU and EULA? I would like to write a simple program which buys and sells items following a formula with a second account logged in and sitting at the auction house performing the trades. Simulating the mouse clicks and button presses to buy and sell from the auction house. The character would never leave the auction house while the software is running. I understand from the EULA that: "Bots; i.e. any code and/or software, not expressly authorized by Blizzard" and from the Terms of Use that: any code and/or software, not expressly authorized by Blizzard This is why I am asking. Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. QwoarQwoar1 27 Nov
27 Nov What Addon is doing this? I've been messing around with my UI but there is a thing that Tracks my Buff timers.. and its just getting it the way. Would Really Appreciate some help https://gyazo.com/06b1922d17ba7b6c7fa7f9bfd1eb6f5aDuroode1 27 Nov
27 Nov "One button" macro project Recently I started to play a prot pala and it feels like playing the piano. Being the lazy person that I am, I've tried puting all of those filler spells into a 1 button macro and make my life easier. I've tried /castsequence and /castrandom but the macro stops and waits when a spell is on cooldown, and it won't continue further. Is there any way to skip a spell that is on cooldown from just the macro itself? If macros can't do that, the only alternatives that I can think of are an Autohotkey script that presses my list of x,y,z,etc buttons when pressing 1 key, or something external like a separate physical button wired to a microcontroller that can send a sequence of keys to the PCs PS/2 port. I know multiboxers already use Autohotkey so I'm not too concerned about it being banable. If it is frown upon by blizz though, the second approach should work just fine and be undetectable. The downside to it is the extra work of wiring everything together and programming the microcontroller. What do you guys think, did anyone try anything similar before and can share their experiences?Ariety1 27 Nov
27 Nov KeyBound addon not working anymore? Hi guys, I've just bought Legion after hearing all the good things about it only to find that my preferred keybind addon (KeyBound) is loaded but isn't working. Is there a fix or an addon that's just a simple to set up and use? The simplicity of KeyBound is what made me favour it and the other addons I've looked at seem to offer more functionality than I personally need. Any help would be appreciated.Ginirokit0 27 Nov
27 Nov [Bug] Toy Box- Filters resetting constantly Every 3 or 4 pages scrolled within the boy box, the filter resets. Leaving you without anything visible except those toys, that didn't get classified correctly (hey - 2 pages atleast:)). Bug carried over from PTR.Kali10 27 Nov
26 Nov Gathering gloves script I have two gathering proffesions (Mining, Herbalism) and I would love to have automated (switch gloves on mouseover) or at least 1-button macro for switching gloves for fast gathering and inform me which gloves I just swich to (becouse I sometimes forget which gloves I have equiped) and inform text will be like raid warning. For now I used, but it's without information which gloves just switch to: /use [mod:shift] Sky Golem /equip [nomod] "mining gloves name" /equip [nomod] "herbalism gloves name" I find /script for personal raid warning, but don't know how merge these commands together. Here is personal raid warning script I found: /run RaidNotice_AddMessage(RaidWarningFrame, "text", ChatTypeInfo["RAID_WARNING"]) My idea was like this (obviously didn't work): /equip [nomod] "mining gloves name" if /run RaidNotice_AddMessage(RaidWarningFrame, "Mining", ChatTypeInfo["RAID_WARNING"]) /equip [nomod] "herbalism gloves name" if /run RaidNotice_AddMessage(RaidWarningFrame, "Herbalism", ChatTypeInfo["RAID_WARNING"]) /use [mod:shift] Sky Golem Can someone wrote this script for me if it's possible or tell me it's impossible to made. Thanks.Kronicek0 26 Nov