Interface and Macros

07 Mar 2011 WoW User Interface Add-On Development Policy With the continuing popularity of World of Warcraft user interface add-ons (referred to hereafter as "add-ons") created by the community of players, Blizzard Entertainment has formalized design and distribution guidelines for add-ons. These guidelines have been put in place to ensure the integrity of World of Warcraft and to help promote an enjoyable gaming environment for all of our players - failure to abide by them may result in measures up to and including taking formal legal action. 1) Add-ons must be free of charge. All add-ons must be distributed free of charge. Developers may not create "premium" versions of add-ons with additional for-pay features, charge money to download an add-on, charge for services related to the add-on, or otherwise require some form of monetary compensation to download or access an add-on. 2) Add-on code must be completely visible. The programming code of an add-on must in no way be hidden or obfuscated, and must be freely accessible to and viewable by the general public. 3) Add-ons must not negatively impact World of Warcraft realms or other players. Add-ons will perform no function which, in Blizzard Entertainment's sole discretion, negatively impacts the performance of the World of Warcraft realms or otherwise negatively affects the game for other players. For example, this includes but is not limited to excessive use of the chat system, unnecessary loading from the hard disk, and slow frame rates. 4) Add-ons may not include advertisements. Add-ons may not be used to advertise any goods or services. 5) Add-ons may not solicit donations. Add-ons may not include requests for donations. We recognize the immense amount of effort and resources that go into developing an add-on; however, such requests should be limited to the add-on website or distribution site and should not appear in the game. 6) Add-ons must not contain offensive or objectionable material. World of Warcraft has been given a "T" by the ESRB, and similar ratings from other ratings boards around the world. Blizzard Entertainment requires that add-ons not include any material that would not be allowed under these ratings. 7) Add-ons must abide by World of Warcraft ToU and EULA. All add-ons must follow the World of Warcraft Terms of Use and the World of Warcraft End User License Agreement. 8) Blizzard Entertainment has the right to disable add-on functionality as it sees fit. To maintain the integrity World of Warcraft and ensure the best possible gaming experience for our players, Blizzard Entertainment reserves the right to disable any add-on functionality within World of Warcraft at its sole discretion. 15 July 2009 Music Distribution through UI Add-Ons We have recently seen a number of User Interface Add-Ons that are making modifications to the World of Warcraft in-game music files and wanted to take a moment to go over some important points with the community in connection with this. While we are currently allowing Add-Ons that remove or replace existing sound files, keep in mind that it is illegal to distribute copyrighted materials, in this case in-game music and audio files, without authorization. One of the primary goals of the user interface is to allow players to customize their game experience and we hope to avoid making any modifications in the future that will prevent this. 13 April 2009 UI Add-On Development Policy Update On 20 March, we released the new add-on development policy to the public as an ongoing effort to help ensure add-on integrity, safety, and quality for the community. Since that time we have been in touch with many UI development communities on what the policy means to them and the continuing development of these add-ons. We would like to announce further that we are providing a sixty-day grace period beginning at the time of the initial release of the policy for UI developers to comply with the new policy. After May 19th, Blizzard Entertainment will begin to enforce the Add-on Development policy, and developers found to be in violation of this policy will be contacted directly. For more information... If you are an add-on developer and have any questions about and this User Interface Add-On Development Policy and how it pertains to the add-on that you've developed, please don't hesitate to email us at WoWUI@blizzard.com.Takralus0 07 Mar 2011
43m Cancel stealth macro ... The problem is if i tap it 1 time to much it will cancel my aura of stealth. So how can i make sure i dont get out of stealth? ...Twixxel4 43m
1h Enemy buffs addon Hi is there something nowadays like an enemy buffs addon? We can display our debuffs on enemies. We can display our buffs on friendly targets. However what I want is to see enemy buffs (like hots and such) on enemies. As in above the character. So that I dont have to directly target the enemy to see which buffs they have. Does something like that exist?Yashlerie1 1h
2h Que to battle ground with macro Hey, before Legion i was able to use macro to que for a BG, did they remove that function ? Used to be this one /run TogglePVPUI() /click HonorFrameSoloQueueButton /click StaticPopup1Button1 /run TogglePVPUI()Babbsi2 2h
3h Help with druid macro would be much appreciated Hi, I wondered if someone could help me with a macro please. To cater for a physical problem with my hands and reduce space/number of buttons needed to press I use a help/harm macro for as many abilities as I can. Example here: #showtooltip /cast [@mouseover, help, nodead] Lifebloom; [@mouseover, harm, nodead][@target, harm, nodead] Sunfire; [@target, help, nodead][] Lifebloom This works well except if I need to be in eg moonkin form to cast for example lunar strike on the enemy target. I wanted to incorporate a stance change and cancel it after relevant cast but I do not know if this is possible or how to format the macro correctly. To complicate matters further I have a resto druid on another realm who is Worgen who also requires the same macro and am unsure if that requires a different return stance number? If anyone could help me I would really appreciate it. Thanking you in anticipation.Roseyanna1 3h
3h Curse voice chat issue Hi guys, Have anyone experienced problem in curse voice chat? My problem is rather serious - no sound at all after connecting to voice channels. I have checked all possible setting both in app and my computer, also tried the app (windows 10) and web based version on 3 different browsers - all to no effect. I made a ticket to Curse support, but wanted to check forum knowledge, maybe someone had this problem? Maybe something is firewalled and I need to forward ports? Any help will be appreciated.Kairos1 3h
4h Spriest MF Cam reset macro Can't for the life of me find the macro to prevent the camera from auto-resetting on each mindflay. Much appreciated if someone could share it :)Spazoid2 4h
5h Tooltip addon. Does this exist? I've been looking for a tooltip addon that lets you customise the tooltip. Switching addons over the years as they become abandoned results in information being placed in different areas as each author is different. When i say customise what i mean is, it lets you rearrange all the information in it from other addons etc to your own custom layout. I want to be able to move each line of information up/down possibly even left/right and also hide or change the text colour of certain things. I could not find anything that does this & not sure if this is even possible but thought id ask. Thanks,Barreldrop1 5h
5h WeakAuras help So I'm using icons for my WA to track the cooldown and duration of specific abilities, wondering if their is anyway to add a glow to the icons when the buff from it is active, like the WA glow when I use Thunder Focus Tea and have the buff, or on a Death Knight if I'm standing in Death and Decay. Also is their anyway to add a duration timer to a WA for Marrowrend which is also showing Bone Shield stacks. I've looked both up but couldn't find anything. Thanks for any help you're able to provide.Palefist2 5h
5h Keybind Training? Hi guys, I was wondering if there is an addon out there, that lets you practice keybinds. It should show a random ability on your keyboard, which you need to press for it to say "correct!" or sth like that. It would really help, memorizing my arena 1, 2, 3 abilities which I would need to practice in arena otherwise, making a dork out of myself. Thanks in advance.Nihilistyx3 5h
6h Black ox statue addon/macro first off, I've searched everywhere for this and could only find outdated tips that don't work anymore. I play a Monk brewmaster and my ox statue is my only aoe pull. I use the addon 'stagger' to show stagger level and it has a buton to dispell Black ox statue. For some reason since last weekend, I can no longer dispell my ox statue this way. Which is very annoying since it stays up for 15 minutes and just keeps pulling random stuff. Any other addons or a macro that works in current patch?Drewlbib9 6h
17h Underwater breath bar I am using Shadowed Unit Frames, and I can not find any setting to move the breath bar when you are underwater. This is annoying, as it blocks the bottom part of my target, so I can't see cast bars etc. Am I just blind, or is there no way to move it, using SUF?Ladiris1 17h
19h stealth/vanish/dance and nostance one button cast Hi, I need a littel help with this macro... when I'm dancing or in stealth or vanish I want to cast Cheap Shot on focus but when No stance is active i want to cast kidney on focus... can someone help me with that? this one does not work dunno why /cast [@focus][stealth] Cheap Shot /cast [@focus][nostance] Kidney Shot thxCooller2 19h
1d Cursor Size & Visibility Monitor's size and resolution increased tremendously compared the days WoW Vanilla launched. It's getting harder and harder to see the cursor in-game as the resolution of monitors keep increasing. Wouldn't it be nice If we had an option to increase cursor size or the ability to highlight mouse cursor in-game without the need of add-ons? I hear a lot of people are losing cursor in-game much more frequently nowadays. Even thought I am not a clicker, I still use the mouse at some point. So, fellow WoW player's, what do you think about this? Would it be nice if Blizzard adds an option to resize or highlight the cursor (like adding a glow on it)? It should not be that hard to do it I believe.Adrenna13 1d
1d Loot chests and Camera issues 1-I cant loot treasure chests or a chest which works with gear icon. Once I click gear Icon chest disappears. 2-My camera controls are out of charts. if I remove camera the slightest with right click or left click camera is instantly pointed at sky. (this one is better now I created a ticket, performed a UI reset and played with mouse sensitivity and camera controls)Lethalx0 1d
1d Quest log limit prevents efficient questing Just rolling through one of the places in the new content which Legion has to offer (mainly I encounter this problem in Suramar with the amount of quests it has to offer) and what I notice is that the quest log limit prevents me from doing quests more efficiently (or how they're sort of "supposed to be" completed). I removed all the quests of previous continents (such as Draenor, Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms, Northrend and lastly Outland). Still I encounter this problem. Would it not be a good idea to look into the quest limit after the release of both Draenor and Legion?Holycrit3 1d
1d Seeking advice: Prot warrior UI Hi everyone I'm switching to protection in Legion and I'd appreciate some advice on my tanking UI. Here's a screenshot: http://imgur.com/eJyEXTC I'm a bit concerned about duplication and wastage of space as I've recreated my action bars using weakauras. As you can see I've got two action bars at the bottom with my most used spells and cooldowns. I've also got a 12 button bar on the right side that corresponds to my 12 button Naga mouse. Above the action bars I've got my weakauras. I've got the first 5-6 action bar buttons on both bars set up as weakauras for most used abilities and cooldowns. You can see the WA cooldowns in the screenshot and there is a action usable WA for each button also. For the defensive cooldowns on the top of the rage bars I've also got the aura cooldowns above the ability cooldowns. (yes, it's all confusing). My question is that since the action usable weakauras are in essence duplication of the action bars, should I get rid of them entirely? Also, any advice on how to make the UI cleaner without sacrificing on the required information would be appreciated. I've got the UI set up similarly for all specs except healing specs. Thanks!Càmaris0 1d
1d Curse Application Banner Req Hi, not exactly an addon question but i wondered if anyone knew where i could get the alliance logo that is in the banner of the light version on the Curse gaming app? The lion logo looks alot more detailed than others i have seen.Kyoto0 1d
1d Gear displays Stat% rather than +Stat Is anyone aware of an addon that will, for example, do the following. A piece of gear WITHOUT the addon displays. Equip: Increases Critical by XXXX A Piece of gear WITH the addon displays. Equip: Increases Critical Chance by x% Largely for personal preference, so I see how big an impact a gear change will have on my stats rather than doing more annoying math.Hértha1 1d
1d ExtraActionButton1 (Legion Edition) ExtraActionbutton1 - Is there anyway of actually moving this frame? It's in the middle of my screen and it is utterly annoying.Hab4 1d
1d Party Member Quest Tracking on Mouseover Is there a way to disable "Party Member Quest Tracking on Mouseover Tooltip" if there's like 10 more people in my party it's eating so much space on my screen.Songeur1 1d
1d Party Member Quest Tracking Mouseover Tooltip Is there a way disable party member quest tracking for Mouserover Tooltips? I'm in a raid group,all the members have many quests and when I mouse over the objective(the boss) it's taking so much space on my screen.Songeur0 1d
1d Mouseover Macro problem - need advice Hey everyone, I've been having some trouble with a macro. I use mouseovers most of the time as its my personal preference. I use: /cast [target=mouseover, help] [] Healing surge It works like a charm, unless when I am pvping and I am attacking someone and use healing surge with an enemy target, it will heal the enemy's target instead of myself. Anyone know a fix to this? I used this macro for ages and only had this problem the past months. Thanks in advance Kind regards DrasqDrasq2 1d
1d Bigwigs - sound setting Hello, I need to installed bigwigs, but i hate bigwigs sounds. I wanna setup same sounds of default dbm. Alarm = Bigwigs:[DBM]Flag Taken(PVP) ? ? ? Alert = ??? Info= (DBM) Beware(Algalon) ? ? ? Long= ??? Warning= DBM Destruction(Kill'Jaeden) It havent boss mode test in addon,wtf.... I hate this addon,but this have all mythic timer(Koragh frozen orb etc)....Daisizen4 1d
2d How to get sounds? [Weak Auras] Idea: Get weak aura to detect senteces during vine production WQ and play sound of lady Margaux. I was trying to find those sounds through WoWHead, to use then some script to play it.. But without much expirience had no luck. Any ideas? Is it even possible ? >_<Silvergrace0 2d
2d Which is this addon ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p7d0lHMUA0&feature=youtu.be Thanks.Bleutée2 2d
2d Addon Clique: Autorun issue. So i started a Resto Druid for the 1st time and downloaded Clique to use as a healing addon, eager to get my healing game on point i dove right into some random dungeons at lvl15. The issue i had was For no dicernable reason my character would go into auto run mode even when i had been nowhere near the button. The first thing i tried was unbinding autorun but that didn't help. Took me a while to figure out what was happening: Start running forward by pressing Z (I use an AZERTY keyboard) If i then mouse over a party frame before i release the Z button my char just keeps running until i move the mouse of the party frame and press a run button. Any workaround/solution for this? I couldn't find any using Google. Greetz. JoeJoepiler0 2d
2d Weak Aura : stack count flashing Hello I would like some help in making the following WA. A WA that shows the spell icon and counts the stack of the unholy dk disease 'Festering Wound' on my target. However when it reaches 5 stacks, I would like for the Icon to flash a distinct colour like gold and then when it reaches 8 stacks for it to flash red. Would anyone be able to help me with this ? I have this WA so far: dOt(caGELs6LurzxivEnc0mPIQzlPBIG6BkL62ezNKYEHDtX(LGFsQYWKOXHqoTIHQuXGffdNQCqeKllCmQ0FPKwOeAPkv1IralxjpuPkpv1JjQNtYevk0ujmzenDuxKs4Qkf5ziLRlLnkQ6ZizZuvBNuvFuPGVsjAAIsFxPsJKkYHfz0IkJxPeNuPOUfsvxdH68uHLrQSnk1VLQHle4d0CPzxABJRW1rNo6CPJyCjCsCsiW3IE((QGHMo6kTPPJMUS6CjABIXDONVVkyKN(TlPztKnnBIkPLLix7s4tFwB8Kmp6hI1qrflc3jdOvIZRHIkwqG331ONP6afXBMHX50Iky8Mk2R3mmkIl3uCxYAUHmW5rkiXnjPqbb0CXZhkowJHQqgl7ndjyCYGanFFHdVa3jcTpHZVjNdgpxmu5yOrCjETNiHaNt1WWqGl1Q8abyW4Y1KsbbUAmu1aFJwqiHtotBZBWjbyCLxidbUAmu1aA0aJV61acCPwLhiadgNC89h5wLDabUuRYdeGbJVsYbe4sTkpqagmUN(ECQgggcCPwLhiadg3pjZt3abUuRYdeGbJ3uHv5AsPqr8MkSk3LiqIrr8MkSQ8czuemUF3WF2AaTSL4RGA6gHdVaFK7g8XmSv5UKxn4GeAU4djE(qXXAmufYyzVzilKH(czoNKjOcpzgPepDde4sPXabo7WlW9wHkyCVvOcgpv9YL2PvvbyW47oKCoOrCjEIKC4PBsvR8AOOILccW4MMKynuuXsbnxCfNKjOAN(yy89SqtyX(GXtqGNpuCSgdvHmw2BgsO5sZU02gmU(qZnRoxWaa Thank youThetracer0 2d
2d Only Change Action Bar Scale ? I don't need 1/3rd of my screen as action bars just so i can read quest text and normal UI elements without a microscope, but blizzard only lets me resize the whole thing or nothing at all. any good addon to only resize the action bars as a whole ? please nothing like bartender , thing bugged my interface out right of the start.... and i don't want to mess up and replace my UI, just resize it. any Help appreciated.Eisenfrost2 2d
2d Scrolling Battle Text Healing + Damage Shown I can't seem to be able to turn off Incoming Damage + Incoming Heal on my Blizzard Combat Text. Here are my settings: http://imgur.com/fnliXS6 Can somebody help me with this? Atleast turning off heal would be great!Dubstepx6 2d
2d Macro For All Professions I found a macro that workes for all professions to craft an item (if you have the mats for it in your bags). You can make a macro for making 1 item at the time or a macro for making untill you dont have more mats. Eks 1) ________________________________________________________ I want to make Nightscape Pants for levling up my leatherwoeking. (And have the materials in my bag). MARCO: (makes 1 item at the time) #show Nightscape Pants /cast Leatherworking /run for i=1,GetNumTradeSkills() do if GetTradeSkillInfo(i)=="Nightscape Pants" then DoTradeSkill(i) break end CloseTradeSkill() end or MARCO: (makes all that you have mats for - rember to fill in the mats names in GetItemCount.) /cast Leatherworking /run for i=1,GetNumTradeSkills() do if GetTradeSkillInfo(i)=="Nightscape Pants" then DoTradeSkill(i, GetItemCount("Silken Thread"), GetItemCount("Thick Leather")) break end end ________________________________________________________ Eks 2) ________________________________________________________ I'm a Inscriptor and i want to make Mysterious Fortune Card (and have the materials in my bag). MACRO: (makes 1 item at the time) #show Mysterious Fortune Card /cast Inscription /run for i=1,GetNumTradeSkills() do if GetTradeSkillInfo(i)=="Mysterious Fortune Card" then DoTradeSkill(i) break end CloseTradeSkill() end or MACRO: (makes all that you have mats for - rember to fill in the mats names in GetItemCount.) /cast Inscription /run for i=1,GetNumTradeSkills() do if GetTradeSkillInfo(i)=="Mysterious Fortune Card" then DoTradeSkill(i, GetItemCount("Blackfallow Ink")) break end end ________________________________________________________ Hop it helps alot of crafters out there. // JakobRacas1 2d
2d Esc Interface Menu problem Hi guys i went Esc>System>Advanced and after reading things there I pressed by mistake recommended, the thing is my ui went nuts+ now when I press Esc i can see only the Text and no frame there:| Can someone please help me . Thanks in advance!Logøs0 2d
2d Help with pet macro How can I make this macro change spell icon depending on the pet I summon. If I summon succy i want it to show seduction and when I switch to Doomguard I want it to show Shadow Lock etc. etc. cast [mod:shift,target=focus] Spell Lock; Spell Lock; /cast [mod:shift,target=focus] Seduction; Seduction; /cast [mod:shift,target=focus] Axe Toss; Axe Toss; /cast [mod:shift,target=focus] Shadow Lock; Shadow Lock;Lloth2 2d
2d Vuhdo raid frame help Apologies for making this thread, sadly none of my friends use this addon and googling this issue has failed me. So hoping someone here can help me out. I have reinstalled WoW (due to some other issues) plus all my addons and am now having problems with Vuhdo showing all party members within a raid, it will only show my party within a raid setting (so I will only see 5 out of 15/20 etc people). I have looked around at the settings and checked/unchecked things but nothing seems to be fixing this issue and I am not really sure how to resolve it. I don't wish to have different setups for different party/raid sizes, I am happy to use the one setup for all things. Thank you for any help.Farbalin3 2d
2d focus target interrupt for some reason my macro doesnt work properly and instead of interrupting my focus target it interrupts my current target. i dont use mouseover just want hotkey portion of it. here it is: #Showtooltip Consume Magic /cast [nomodifier] Consume Magic /cast [modifier:alt,target=focus] Consume Magic /cast [modifier:shift,target=mouseover] Consume Magic also, is there a faster way of setting up focus target instead of right clicking their portrait ? thanks in advanceProskill3 2d
3d mount + pet summon macro. Hey, just want a macro that would summon a specific mount and a specific pet at the same time. if thats possible. Ive tryed: /mount ...... /summon ..... Didnt work though :(Alagix9 3d
3d Addon to show more hots So i had an addon back in WOD and i still do.I just dont know which one it is, Basicaly there is an option it it to show more than 3 buffs on raid frames.Standard blizz frames. So i can track for example 2 rejuv hots,Lifebloom,ironbark etc. Anyone knows?Kolinda0 3d
3d Clique Addon Help Hey, hope I have made this post in the correct place! Apologies if not. I have recently decided to overhaul my gaming experience and have decided to use Clique and Elvui frames for healing... Everything was going great until i wanted to use Clique to bind a spell as the following; Shift+1(the number on my naga mouse) Is there a way that this could be done? i really don't understand why i can't do it Thanks. GagsGagaloo1 3d
3d Hide circles under quest mobs Is it possible to make an addon that hides this annoying quest mobs circles? Take a look at this screenshot: http://imgur.com/a/decfXKoryna3 3d
3d Mouseover with modifiers Need help making a macro for my Rebuke and Hammer of Justice. I want the macro to be like this: Rebuke: Showtooltip, nomod to cast rebuke on mouseover, if no mouseover then cast on current target. HoJ: Showtooltip, mod shift, same as Rebuke. Trying to get this to in the same macro, but can't figure it out. EDIT: Think I got it woking. Maybe this can be done in a cleaner way? #showtooltip /stopcasting /use [mod:shift,@mouseover,,nodead,harm,][mod:shift,,nodead,harm][mod:shift,@target]Hammer of Justice /use [nomod,@mouseover,,nodead,harm][nomod,,nodead,harm][nomod,@target]RebukeZynage0 3d
3d Mass C.O.D/mailing I'm looking for an addon which would allow me to send mass mails with attachments or C.O.D.s. It needs to have an option to split stacks and send a specific amount of items per mail. For example, instead of sending one mail to a person with 12 stacks of items, I can have it send 12 mails with 1 stack per mail. Or, instead of sending one mail with a stack of crafting ingredients (200), it would allow me to send 20 mails with 10 items per mail etc.Sammara0 3d
3d Cyclone doesn't show DR on gladius Hi folks, Like the topic says me and my friend don't see the diminishing returns from cyclone on gladius anymore. Does anyone know how to fix this, as we already reinstalled the addon and checked for updates but there are non. Aside from cyclone we can see every other cc in the same dr category such as fear and blind.Ayóoóoó0 3d
3d Weird macro tooltip problem I have this macro (below) that I use to cast whatever I have talented on talent tier 4 as any mage spec. Functionally, it's perfect, but it refuses to show the correct icon and tooltip unless I'm specced for the Arcane spell Supernova. Any ideas why this might be? #showtooltip /use [spec:1,talent:4/1]Supernova;[spec:1,talent:4/2]Charged Up;[spec:2,talent:4/1]Blast Wave;[spec:2,talent:4/2]Flame On;[spec:3,talent:4/1]Ice Nova;[spec:3,talent:4/2]Frozen Touch To make things weirder, here's a - as far as I can tell - functionally identical macro that does the same thing for talent tier 7, yet it doesn't have any issues whatsoever displaying the correct icon. #showtooltip /use [spec:1,talent:7/3]Arcane Orb;[spec:2,talent:7/2]Cinderstorm;[spec:2,talent:7/3]Meteor;[spec:3,talent:7/2]Glacial Spike;[spec:3,talent:7/3]Comet Storm Though the issue isn't exactly urgent, any help would be appreciated!Spellsorrow4 3d
3d Move Xavius Corruption panel I have very simple question, is it possible to move panel, that appears on different boss encounters? Such as Corruption on XaviusToxicpotato1 3d
3d Altering the text of a Group Finder result I'm currently trying for build an addon that would warn me about groups in the Group Finder interface that would take me on a PvP server so that I don't get flagged when I don't want to. I'm hooking on Blizzard's LFGListSearchEntry_Update function, which visually builds every group finder entry when it's new or updated. hooksecurefunc("LFGListSearchEntry_Update", hook_LFGListSearchEntry_Update); The hook function is the following : local function hook_LFGListSearchEntry_Update(entry, ...) local resultID = entry.resultID; local id, activityID, name, comment, voiceChat, iLvl, honorLevel, age, numBNetFriends, numCharFriends, numGuildMates, isDelisted, leaderName, numMembers = C_LFGList.GetSearchResultInfo(resultID); if (leaderName) then local realmName = getRealmName(leaderName); if (realmName and isPvpRealm(realmName)) then setPvpFlagOnEntry(entry, name, ...); end end end getRealmName() extracts the realm name from the <player>-<realm> formatted name that's returned by GetSearchResultInfo. isPvpRealm() checks if this realm name is in a list of PvP realms I made using Battle.net API. This issue comes with the setPvpFlagOnEntry function, which is pretty simple : local function setPvpFlagOnEntry(entry, name, ...) entry.ActivityName:setText("|cffff0000(PvP)|r " .. name); end entry is the HybridScrollFrame button that represents an entry in the results list name is the name of the activity Here is the stack trace : Message: Interface\AddOns\WarnMeAboutPvP\WarnMeAboutPvP.lua:5: attempt to call method 'setText' (a nil value) Time: 09/24/16 16:56:14 Count: 7 Stack: Interface\AddOns\WarnMeAboutPvP\WarnMeAboutPvP.lua:5: in function <Interface\AddOns\WarnMeAboutPvP\WarnMeAboutPvP.lua:4> Interface\AddOns\WarnMeAboutPvP\WarnMeAboutPvP.lua:35: in function <Interface\AddOns\WarnMeAboutPvP\WarnMeAboutPvP.lua:28> [C]: in function `LFGListSearchEntry_Update' Interface\FrameXML\LFGList.lua:2009: in function <Interface\FrameXML\LFGList.lua:2005> Locals: entry = LFGListSearchPanelScrollFrameButton3 { 0 = <userdata> Selected = <unnamed> { } Highlight = <unnamed> { } DataDisplay = <unnamed> { } ActivityName = <unnamed> { } VoiceChat = <unnamed> { } ExpirationTime = <unnamed> { } resultID = 226 CancelButton = <unnamed> { } Name = <unnamed> { } Spinner = <unnamed> { } expiration = 23459.434 ResultBG = <unnamed> { } ApplicationBG = <unnamed> { } PendingLabel = <unnamed> { } } name = "Dalaran rat farm" (*temporary) = nil (*temporary) = <unnamed> { 0 = <userdata> } (*temporary) = "(PvP) Dalaran rat farm" (*temporary) = "attempt to call method 'setText' (a nil value)" There's something obvious I am probably missing but I can't see what.Malcorne2 3d
3d Legion followers addon search Hello, I am looking for an addon that removes the animation of the followers after completing a mission. And I am reffering to screen with an animation where the followers in a row are celebrating their victory, and below there's a visible closed chest that's about to be opened. With 2 or more missions in WoD this was totally irritating, especially with alts. After a day work I came home and it took me sometimes 20 minutes just to receive bonusses from missions, due to all these animations. There was an addon that removed this and also calculated which folloers fitted the best missions in order to get 100% as much as possible. The 20 minutes went back to less then 10.Kaleister2 3d
4d One character has no BG Flag Frames (WSG etc). I'm at my wits end. One of my characters has an issue where, when in WSG or the other flag based BG, they do not have the frames that show flag carriers. I've tried copying over all settings from characters who don't have this issue, resetting the interface to defaults and even re-installed WoW to a different folder, but something keeps maintaining this setting and it's driving me insane. I'm looking for a script that might unhide it - I've tried moveanything addon to see if it was hidden somehow but none of the BG or Arena related frames do anything when messed with. Anyone have any ideas before I start pulling my tusks out?Bysonosyss2 4d
4d can someone help me with my macro please? hello everyone, i'm a new player in WoW and am interested in using macros. so i tried to use this one: #showtooltip Mortal strike /cast Mortal strike /cast Slam i thought that with this macro, after the first press, Mortal strike would go on cooldown and after that, the second press would automatically cast Slam. but i suspect slam isn't being cast. and it's hard to verify since that skill has no cooldown and most of all because i'm a newbie HAHA^^. i'd appreciate it if any fellow player could help me with this little problem.Bruttus2 4d
4d Floating combat text keeps resetting Every time i restart the game it resets for no reason also if i disconnect from the game anyone else have this issue ?Xevach1 4d
4d Graphics question I seem to recall talk of an option to reduce the spell effects of other players only, so its easier to see whats going on in melee range in particular. Paladin consecrate is visually noisy. Did such an option ever get implemented?Bloodwrath3 4d