Looking for Players – PvE

16 Apr 2012 Looking for players — PvE forum Welcome to the "Looking for Players — PVE" Forum. This is the place to look for other players if: You are looking for a new member for your guild You want to join a guild You are looking for members for cross-realm raiding You want to join a cross-realm raid You are looking for a leveling partner or simply to find someone to quest with In order to make your search as successful as possible, we recommend you to follow these simple steps: Use the search feature at the top right of the screen before posting When creating a new thread, make sure to use an appropriate and descriptive title (e.g. "[A/H] Guild on (name of realm) looking for <Class> <Raid>" or "[A/H] <Class> Looking for cross-realm raid" or “[A/H] <Class> Looking for leveling partner”) If you are not interested in teaming up with players from other realms, please feel free to also post on your realm forum. We hope that you will succeed in finding other players to have fun with!Vaneras0 16 Apr 2012
1h Late Night Guild List Welcome to Europe's finest late night guild compilation! Remember to read the thread rules below before posting and happy hunting. Lets get into it then, any late night from 22:00 server time onwards should be listed below as follows. Template: * Faction: * Server: * Guild Name: * Contact: * Guild Size or Mythic: * Guild type: * Raid time and days: Format in ST only in 24 hour format * URL: * Other information: Please note: - !!!NO THREAD HIJACKING FOR PERSONAL RECRUITMENT POSTS!!! - !!!IF YOU DON'T USE THE TEMPLATE YOU DON'T GO ON THE LIST!!! --- Refrain from including the following; - Useless/irrelevant posts - Information regarding guild status, such as recruitment and guild progress (this changes far to much for me to keep track of) - Any guild that raids before 22:00 will not be included as you fall into the standard raid category . Social and leveling guilds should not be included since they aren't regarded as time/date specific. To be perfectly clear you MUST have a raid and or PvP component to your guild to qualify. - Other information should not be about how friendly you are or what you want to achieve; language, age or specific requirements should be put here instead. Keep it simple. --- Include the following; - An edit section on edited posts outlining the changes to make my job easier. - Specific raid times (server time) and days are important. I wont chase up for raid times. Good luck with your guild search people! DISCLAIMER: This thread is intended for progression Guilds and Active PvP guilds only. Casual recruictment should not be done here. The process of maintaining this thread will be subject to my availability, i will check back every other day, please don't get upset if your info is not listed immediately. I'm sure you understand. Real ID: phrazer#2237 Last updated: 02/12/2015 * Note that as of 02/12/2015 a purging of inactive guilds that no longer meet the threads criteria has taken place. If your guild has been removed and you would like it re-listed feel free to submit your details once more.Morbidian415 1h
10h Early Evening /Daytime / Weekend / Latenight Guild List NOW BEEN UPDATED FOR WOD. Hi there! This is a list for the few guilds that raid unconventional times / days, compiled onto one page. The list updated once a week with new information and inactive guilds are regularly cleaned out of the list. The list is divided into five sections; please read the criteria for each section to see if your guild applies. Spamming of guilds who don't apply in the thread will make it unusable. Some guilds may apply to multiple categories and will be listed in all sections that apply to them. A feature new for WoD, the top progressed guild in each category will be highlighted in bold. Weekend raiding: Guilds who raid ONLY on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Morning / Daytime raiding: Guilds who's raids finish before 18:00. Early evening raiding: Guilds who's raids finish before 22:00. Late night raiding: Guilds who's raids start at 22:00 or later. One Day Raiding: Guilds who raid once per week. If you are interested in listing your guild in this topic, please use the template below to produce a reply ... To update any changes to your guild, for example progress or schedule changes, please copy your template and update any information in it you need to. Please included a bold UPDATED message at the top so I know not to repost as a new guild. Feel free to update progress as regularly as you like, I'll be checking the thread often. [b]Guilds who go 4 months or more without an update will be removed from the list in order to make it easier to find active guilds. Thanks for reading and if you felt like the thread was useful please give it a thumbs up :) Faiitth.Faiitth408 10h
29 Jul Daytime/Weekend; EU guilds list. Hi, as the title suggests, im going to attempt to compile the much needed Daytime and Weekend specific guild list. The aim is simple. Any Daytime (between 10am - 7pm server time only) or weekend (Friday 6pm-Sunday 6pm server time only) should be listed below as follows. I took the idea from the Late Night sticky, hopefully it will work in the same way; just with myself managing it- credits to Skjald. The format works, so ill follow it here. (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1549387836) ... Please note: --- Refrain from including the following; - Useless/irrelevant posts - Information regarding guild status, such as recruitment and guild progress (this changes far to much for me to keep on top of) - Posts that do not follow the meaning of the post, remember, it is about specific daytime or weekends guilds (e.g. raiding on Friday, Monday and Wednesday 20:00-23:00 neither qualifies for weekend or daytime). Social and levelling guilds should not be included, since they aren't regarded as time/date specific. - Other information should't be about how friendly you are or what you want to achieve (see 'Information regarding guild status...'); include raiding times, language, age or requirements (must have 2k arena experience or whatever!) - Refrain from advertising your character or personal requests (e.g. I have 360 IL, willing to transfer if there are any horde guilds out there.) - it defeats the purpose of this thread. --- Include the following; - An edit section on edited posts outlining the changes to make my job easier. - Specific raid times (server time) and days are important; I wont chase up for raid times; 'daytime raiding guild' doesn't qualify, since most tend to be disillusioned! Note: I've cut down a lot of information on many of your responses that is subject to change or irrelevant; don't be disheartened if your 'Other Information' reads very little. Don't forget your websites/forums! Thank you all for your support, and happy raiding! DISCLAIMER: Although I am trying, it isn't possible for me to keep every piece of information completely accurate; use this thread as a guide, research yourself in more detail! As suggested by Hegatossen, [www.lookingforplayer.com] could be worth a look if you have no luck here. Last Edited 18th June 2014 Last Updated 20th October 2014Hulaine500 29 Jul
18 Jul 2012 READ ME —> Do Not Bump Threads We appreciate you’re keen to promote awareness of your guild, but the act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. Anyone found to be bumping may have their thread deleted and be subject to a forum suspension. Important note: It is perfectly acceptable to update your threads with new information related to your recruitment, but posting just for the sake of bumping is not okay! If you are updating your recruitment thread and you make a new post in that thread to say updates have been made, please be sure to include the updated information. Simply posting “Updated” or something similar is not sufficient, and may result in a forum suspension and/or deletion of your post or thread. Why bumping in the 'Looking for Players' forums is bad: If everyone is allowed to constantly bump their threads in the 'Looking for Players' forums, it creates a continuing and ever growing need for people to keep bumping threads. The ever increasing bumping of threads will flood the forums and make it much harder for players to find guilds of interest, which in turn will make it harder for guilds to attract new recruits, because the recruitment threads are less likely to be noticed by the potential recruits. If no-one is allowed to bump, the 'Looking for Players' forums move more slowly and there is less flooding. No bumping means that it is easier for potential recruits to get an overview of the guilds recruiting, and because there is less “noise” in the form of bump/spam posts. People will also be motivated to actually spend more time on the 'Looking for Players' forums as they are not discouraged from having to trawl through a ton of bump/spam posts to find the information they are looking for.Vaneras0 18 Jul 2012
9m [A] Sylvanas - Resto Shaman, BM hunter, DH LF guild Hello. We are 3 friends looking for a raiding guild for Legion. Classes we are planning on playing is Resto shaman, BM hunter. and demon hunter of whatever spec would be needed. If there is no space/need for a DH, other classes is also possible to choose from (Hunter, DK, Mage, Priest and Paladin) We all speak and write english very well and all have alot of experience with raiding from previous expansions For ingame contact you are welcome to write to me, or on this postB-tag: John#21153Kazenoko1 9m
15m [A] <Something Pretentious> Heroic raiding guild on DB. Who are we? Something Pretentious is a Defias Brotherhood guild made out of bunch of good friends. Now that Legion is coming, we've decided to raid together once more, in a serious but pleasant environment. We feel that having fun is equally important as progressing, and progress is fun, right? In the raiding environment, we take on a serious tone. We like to achieve, and will strive to do so using our best efforts. We are not saying no fun can be had during raid hours, but focus is important. We are looking for friendly, experienced, mature, passionate and dedicated players working together to make our raiding as successful as possible, whilst having fun. We plan to raid on Mondays and Thursdays, between 20:00 and 23:00. If you want to apply, do pop an application on our website (found at the bottom). We love to meet and get to know people, and so we are very excited to be recruiting for Legion! What you can expect from us: Friendship, Fun & Dedication! Twice weekly raids with a focus on progression Regular Mythic+ dungeons A vibrant community that keeps in touch outside of WoW through Discord, and often play Overwatch/Tabletop Simulator/Heroes of the Storm/Rocket League together A fair loot system that rewards effort (EP/GP) What we expect: The raid team will remain a small and focused roster for now. We have our tanks and healers sorted, and are currently looking for some extra ranged DPS. As we have a small, focused raiding roster, we require our raiders to have extremely high attendance. At the same time, we’re reasonable human beings - if you’re throwing up your breakfast, then stay in bed. Attend on time, with sufficient flasks, potions, and buff food for the duration of the raid. Previous raiding experience is preferable Communication: You must be able to communicate over Discord clearly, when required A minimum age of 20 Goals: We will strive for a minimum of Heroic clears, and hopefully move on to Mythic raiding if our numbers and skill allow. When we're not raiding, we insist that you work your hardest to keep your character up-to-date with dailies and other ways to improve them. We want to stay on top of everything! Mythic dungeons will be done weekly with several groups. Not only is this a great way to gear up, but also to bond as a group. So, be on Discord! Where to apply: http://somethingpretentiouseu.enjin.comDorlond0 15m
18m 2 healers looking for 3d/W mythic guild Hello! As the title says, me and my brother are looking for a 3 days a week semi-hardcore guild to see Legions content with. We've both raided since the very beginning and after a small break we're looking to get back at it. We've both been on hc guilds before and we would like to clear all current content when it's fresh. To make this short and save most of it for the applications, I'll get to the point. What you can expect from us: - Always prepared for a new instance with knowledge of the fights and consumables ready. - Fast learning. We learn fights pretty quick and very rarely fail on mechanics. - Understanding the healing role. We've both been mostly healing when we've been raiding through all the expansions, so we know what we're doing. - Dependable. We have high attendance and always ready to raid. What we expect from you: - 3 Days a week. Preferably ending 23:00 server time. - Only mythic progression in mind. - Laid back atmosphere outside of pulls. We're both pretty quiet guys and always looking for ways to improve our gameplay. We're ready to pick whatever classes you need, but we both want to heal and we are ready for server/faction change. If you think we'd be a good match, give me your guild website link and we'll throw proper applications your way. Some logs of BrF before I had to quit playing due to RL issues. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/5705518/7/#metric=hpsWilamin3 18m
18m Healer looking for mythic team Hiya! I'm on the lookout for a mythic guild with a solid roster, capable and chill players whom I can have fun with while raiding at a high level. I want to push progression and will always come prepared. I cleared 5/13 HFC mythic with good attempts on other bosses (lack of ppl in the guilds I raided with led to a halt in progression) and have dabbled in all healing specs except for holy priest (though not touched disc since pre-patch). I'd prefer to main MW, but will run several alts anyway. Currently on Ravencrest but willing to swap server (and to horde) for the right guild. High pop servers only. I'm interested in a guild that raids 3 days a week, possibly 4 for progression purposes, and will for sure be doing a lot of smaller group content as well, such as mythic+. I'm friendly and fun, good at taking criticism and advice on how to improve. Totally a team player! Feel free to add my btag Esco#21673 if you'd like a chat (:Misei0 18m
30m [H] <Quark> Daytime Raiding Guild [H] Draenor <Quark> Legion Daytime Raiding Horde Guild Recruitment: Open to all currently. If you don't have much time in the evenings wether due to work or family commitments (or whatever) then we may well be the very guild that are looking for to get some Legion raiding done! We will be a progressive raiding guild that likes to see all the content we can! Looking for mature mentally stable adults please, all classes welcome at the moment. Do you fancy a fresh Legion start, then please get in touch either here or in game. The guild can provide you with a new home away from the drama of pugs and lfr! Please /w Ottovontonk or any of the online members for more information! [H] Draenor <Quark> Legion Daytime Raiding Horde Guild Raiding schedule: Tuesday, wednesday and thursday 1pm to 4pm Website: http://quark-guild.enjin.com/ (Being built)Ottovontonk5 30m
32m <Shadows of Dawn> is recruiting for legion raiding Shadows of dawn is recruiting for legion raiding! We are a social guild with a main goal for progressing through legion raid whilst being successful and having an enjoyable experience at the same time. We are very active and strive for a social community outside of Wow as well! (We are always open to play new games together) Information on raiding Raid times: Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday from 20.30 - 23:00 Experience: We currently have an experienced raid leader and several veteran players who have extensive knowledge in raiding that we are more than willingly to share with you and learn from you if need be to enhance our raid. Current requirements: Healers and Ranged DPS Loot distribution: We are following our own loot distribution where everything is handed out fairly between raid members based on best in slot. This way everyone get's a fair chance on receiving a piece of gear. Voice client: Active Discord channel (link given upon joining) Feel free to contact us for a try and game with us!Mykehawk0 32m
33m Demon hunter DD LF guild for legion as the title says i am looking for a guild for legion. current xp from http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/Helky/simple. and http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/Gramtarzul/simple. got xp from older expansion. will go more into that during the app. can raid from 15:00 to 01:00 any day of the week. some recent logs. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/13194875/latest/ battle.tag is raklok#2154Azogor4 33m
38m Scottish guilds? Hey folks, Was wondering if there were any Scottish guilds out there looking for new members? I've recently returned to the game after a few months of absence for work and it would be nice to find a friendly guild again. ^^ Only asking about a Scottish guild mainly as I always enjoy the atmosphere (ie, piss-taking) and it would be nice to have local folk around that there's a possibility of grabbing a pint with at some point in the future. XD Cheers in advance o /Malakyn3 38m
44m Druid looking for finnish Guild Olisin etsimässä aloittelija ystävällistä suomalaista kiltaa Legionin raideja varten. Kokemusta on pienimuotoisesti HFC ja BRM raideista. Restona pelaaminen eniten kiinnostaisi. Battletag: Savanogi#2351 Realm: VashjSkarlett0 44m
1h Warrior tank looking for guild for legion raids (EU) Hello. Ive raided quite alot through the times, with breaks here and there though. Recently in SoO and HFC. Full HC clear and halfway or so through on mythic. My old guild is sadly not comming back together, so i decided to leave there and come to Tarren Mill for a more populated server. Im a friendly and mostly patient guy, i know how to play my class and have fun with it. Im no better than anyone, so if anyone has advice to improve, im more than happy to take it and listen. Preferred raid days is mon, tue, wed, thur, and sunday. Preferred 3 times a week, 2 or 4 will work aswell. If any questions, dont hesitate to add me on Jazzic#2945 Best regards - J.Jazzic1 1h
1h (H)Grim Valour Recruiting Draenor EU Welcome to Grim Valour! Heroic & Mythic Guild Website - http://www.grimvalour.com DISCORD - https://discord.gg/YUtrYvh Raiding days/hours are as follows - Monday/Wednesday/Sunday from 19:00 to 23:00(Realm Time) with a 15 minute break at 21:00 ( We will also decide as a team if we will use an optional raid day for progression that being Thursday. Please take a moment to read this to see if Grim Valour will suit you. Guild Requirements: All players will only be considered or made member upon contacting the relevant officer in the game. Where possible please make sure that your Discord name matches your main character name! Grim Valour is currently looking to recruit select classes, see my updated posts. Are you an existing raider already looking for a semi-hardcore guild that knows how to mix Focus and Fun? Are you an experienced group player that has honed their skills and is now looking for a taste of the end game? Are you someone looking for challenge, progression and to be part of something to take pride in? Are you already an experienced raider but find your play times have changed? If you can say "Yes” to any or all of the above then Grim Valour is very interested in you! Who are we? Grim Valour is a community of mature players who have been raiding together for sometime in various games. We are currently working on building our WoW raid team while preparing for upcoming release of the Legion expansion. we will also have a social/sub roster available. If you feel you have something to offer despite playing one of the classes not currently open then please still get in contact, there is always room to consider truly exceptional applications, not to mention our casual roster always remains open 100% of the time, even if we are not recruiting for the raid team. Be active, in game and Discord. Be 18 years old or over. Be on Discord when attending guild events, be happy to use a microphone. This is a key element of our interactions together as a guild, although we also agree not all would like to be on Discord 100% of the time, but we do encourage it for guild events. No gold buying, exploits or violations of the spirit of the game. 1. Take your time to understand Grim Valour, and be sure you want to join us - we are not for everyone, and we will want to know why you want to specifically join us! 2. All questions will be answered on our discord server, which will be provided once interest has been expressed. 3. We will review your interest and let you know the outcome. We aim to do this within 24 hours. 4. If we like your application, you will be offered a trial position in the guild. We have no set time period for which people remain on trial, this will be down to leaders/officers but often is between 1/2 weeks. 5. If you have applied to join us, but you don't hear back from us in a reasonable time period, please /w one of the following players in game (Fleshfever) (Raigaz) (Kweela) to check the current status of your application. What we expect from you: As a member of Grim Valour we would like you to have a Good Sense of Humour as that is important in any community/guild group. Having fun and enjoying yourself while playing with our members of the community/guild is a great experience. We want you to feel welcome and enjoy participating in end game content. As long as your happy then so are we. What you can expect from us: Participating in content from Dungeons to Raids &PVP. What we stand for: A semi-hardcore approach. healthy progression as a team. This means we know people have real lives, and the guild caters to those willing to strike a balance there. We also wish to progress as a team though and take on any and all challenges a game can offer us. To go for growth of both the player and the community/guild. We do not pick only the best and forget about the rest. Even players that fall a little behind can grow in Grim Valour and become part of our best, and will be supported in that when they have the right attitude. Focus on quality rather than quantity. A big community/guild doesn't strike us as a successful community. We become as big as we need to in order to accomplish our goals, but no bigger. The player is more important than the character. The social value of a community/guild is something we spend a lot of time and effort on. We always aim to become a close-knit community, being supportive to one another and be able to have a lot of fun together in whatever game we play. What we offer: Full Discord, Guild activities to improve yourself and play in team with others. A growing guild focusing on quality rather than quantity. A guild open to play other games with each other too. A supporting team to help you improve your game. What we are looking for in players joining the guild: Maturity. Dedication and regular attendance to events/raids. A degree of skill in the game they apply for,while we do aim for progression while raiding we also have a social/casual roster in all games so we cater to all type's of players. That about sums it up! If you recognise yourself in the description up here, be sure to apply to the guild. What to do if your interested? Contact one of our recruitment officers- (Fleshfever) (Raigaz) (Kweela) or in game for a chat or our Discord details if you prefer they will be more than happy to help you. Thank you for your time the guild managers. Fleshfever/Raigo/Kweela/Arnag - Happy gaming! The members of Grim Valour.Fleshfever30 1h
1h [H] <Issues> - Stormreaver - HC Raiding 3Nights/Week Issues, a horde based raiding guild on Stormreaver EU, is a clean slate, a fresh start for those looking to take the fight to the Burning Legion in the upcoming expansion. We’re one of the fastest growing communities on our server. Our main aim is to progress through Heroic content in Legion as well as to run Mythic modes too. The guild has been established by experienced guild leaders and raiders and we're looking for members to join us and help up create something epic. Current recruitment availability: Tanks: CLOSED Healers: CLOSED Melee DPS: CLOSED Ranged DPS: Shadow Priest Days / Server Time: • Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00 • Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 • Monday 20:00 - 23:00 If you're up to the challenge, please head over to our website and drop us an application. http://issues.enjin.com If you have any question, please contact us in game: Jdevil#21206 Reapz#2880 Zelszkid#2234Glaives5 1h
1h [H] Prot warrior lf raiding guild in Legion. Protection warrior whos looking for a casual raiding guild in Legion. I got good progression and have been playing WoW since Vanilla, and i have always been a Warrior. I know my class to 100%.. Do not hasitate to whisper me for further information.. Add me on Bríkee#2366Ðuple0 1h
1h [H] Defias Brotherhood - Mythic/Raiding Guild Hey everyone, We are a small group of long time WoW friends who have been back to playing for a while. We have, previously, participated in Realm First's and been members of top 25 EU guilds. Unfortunately we aren't able to commit to full time raiding schedules, however we are planning on a 2 night a week raid schedule, which is also open for discussion and welcome any input from all members. The guild name is still under discussion (which we welcome from any members!). ----- History: List of previous guild achievements: -Realm First Grand Crusader -Realm First Magic Seeker -Realm First Conq. of Naxx -Realm First Sarth (3D also) As you can see there is a lot of high end progress experience but we have been casual for a few years. ----- We are looking for any and all classes and specs at the moment, but the eventual aim is to have a solid 10 man raiding squad for most progress. ----- Any questions or interest please feel free to contact myself or any members of Franks Wild Years (again, it is under discussion) ThanksAmelius4 1h
1h [A] <Kin> 2 Days A Week / Recruiting For Legion “a group of persons descended from a common ancestor or constituting a people, clan, tribe, or family.” General Information Guild name: Kin Faction: Alliance Server: Ravencrest-EU Website: www.kinguild.com About us Kin is a new guild with some old heads looking to grow a guild which we can go through the latest content at a reasonable pace. A lot of us have played together through a variety of different games with the main one being World of Warcraft. Goals For Legion Our main goal early on in the expansion is to establish a core group of raiders. We are looking at getting geared up as a group and progressing through the raid content. What we're looking for in a member We’re looking for the player not the character. While we will require specific roles we’re happy to accept rerolls and give people a chance in getting to the content. With our schedule being as it is we are looking for a consistent group who would be there for most raids, of course we do understand that real life can come up, we would just appreciate some advanced warning! Activity on Discord would be nice, a requirement is that you to have a PC able to handle WoW comfortably and an internet connection that is up to the task. A willingness to learn will also be greatly appreciated. Casual/Social players are also welcome to apply, regardless of their choice of class. Roles Available Melee - Rogue, Death Knight, Paladin, Warrior. Ranged - Warlock. . Rerolls are welcome. Raid Schedule Thursday 20:00-23:30 Sunday 20:00-23:30 Contact us Keez#1283 Velking#2969Keeznog9 1h
1h (A)Stone Hearts!-Argent Dawn- Finnish- We are finnish raiding guild. We need good and experiensed raiders for legion! Be mature,active and bring some humor. In need of few Mdps/rdps and 1 healer. Raid times and days KE,TO ja LA klo 20.00-23.00. Whisper Kahlessa in game or add skyforger#2950 for more info. Thanks.Kahlessa1 1h
1h Raiding, 5man, Casual, Mature Hello gamers! Are you that casual player that cannot commit to steady raid days? Are you that player that still wants to do raids all the same. Enjoy all the content that Legion will provide us, and have a friendly mature group of people to do that with? One Shot might be the place for you! Most of us have played WoW for a long time. And OneShot is originally a Horde guild from Auchindoun EU. But all of us grew older and had to set priority’s in life differently then being online 3 or more days a week during a specific time frame to "progress" in online games. What we aim for in Legion is to be a guild that's fun and social: A place to call home when you are logged in to the game, and not to just be a part of some 500 man guild with no real purpose. We want to progress trough 5 man dungeon content and normal and heroic raiding. We do not want to set steady raid days, as we think that WoW in its current form does not need it to be that way. With the group finder tool and flex raiding making it very easy to find players to do the normal and heroic content with. We would much rather plan raid days in game via calendar to see if people are available etc. This does not mean that "WE ARE NOT PREPARED." While raiding we don't want to just be slacking and wing it, or not come prepared for fights. So reading up on tactics, and having the knowledge of your class and role will be something which is expected of you. if you are interested or have questions leave a reply below Or Add Izzem#2403 or Grumpymurloc#2470 for an in game chat. With Regards, #EDIT correct name of Grumpymurloc#2470 inserted!Soulwolf5 1h
2h [A/H] Blood DK/Vengeance DH LF Guild Hey! As the title says, i'm looking for a guild for legion and i'll be playing blood dk or vengeance dh. I'm 22 years old guy from finland and i've been playing wow on and off since tbc. I'm fairly new to tanking as i've played only healer/dps before but I learn fast. I can raid pretty much anyday of the week but I prefer not to raid on fridays or saturdays. Server transfer and/or faction change is also possible. Just add me on bnet so we can talk more, my btag is Amli#2364Amliroth0 2h
2h [A] Placeholder - Kilrogg – Recruiting 2d/w Hello! Placeholder is a new guild which has been formed for Legion, created by a group of friends who have experience of raiding at a high level since Vanilla – MoP. After taking WoD fairly casual and clearing the heroics raids with pugs, we decided we wanted to have a stable raiding environment, to clear the heroic raids and eventually move onto mythic raiding. What classes are we recruiting? Healers: Holy Paladin, Holy Priest, Resto Druid, Mistweaver Monk Dps: Hunter, Mage, Warlock, Spriest, Warrior, Shaman enh or ele, Rogue Tanks: Druid, Paladin, Warrior What can we offer you? A relaxing and fun guild environment that you can do mythic / mythic plus dungeons and progress through heroic raids with a goal to develop into a mythic raiding guild. Leadership that has a vast amount of experience and constantly perform at a high level, that’ll be willing to help and guide anyone within the guild. A raiding schedule that will be two days a week on Wednesday and Sunday with the raiding hours between 20:00 – 23:00 Server time. What are we looking for? Mature relaxed and dedicated players Players that are punctual to raids and comes fully prepared Good knowledge and understanding or your class and role Previous raiding experience or the ambition to learn Keeping your artifact weapon up to date. We are not expecting you to play 24/7 but it would be beneficial for your character and the guild if you kept your artifact knowledge up to date consistently / do world quests when you can. If you like the sound of this and would like more information, feel free to add one of our officers on Bnet. Rage#2502 Leida#2271 Dziadu#2440 Guild Website: http://www.placeholderguild.enjin.com/Schubert0 2h
2h [A]FTL recruiting, 3 d/w. Newly formed CoA Hey community o/ Our guild expectations This guild will be a 3 day a week raiding with the intention of trying Mythic content, we will not be competing for server rankings but there is a high chance that it can be attainable with the right team. We are not hardcore so please do not expect super fast progression, the game is fun for us and we want the content to remain enjoyable. The best way to describe us is "semi-hardcore", we have clear aims and refuse to be farming the same difficulty for months on end. Why are we here With Legion right on our doorstep and recruitment once again active, we have decided to team up. Instead of attempting to find a guild that can meet our personal criteria only to be slightly disappointed and endlessly seeking that perfect home, we thought why the heck not just form our own!? A few of us have raided together at some point in the past but thanks to WoD, the enjoyment and eagerness for end game dwindled away. However Legion is here and our progression itch is back with a vengeance! We got together and decided what we would like from this guild and how best to achieve that. A server was decided based on our own personal experience from past guilds recruitment and the outcome of previous expansions launches. Chamber of Aspects was the top choice as it was originally flagged as a new player server, the very type of players we wish to recruit. The faction ratio is closely balanced and the economy is healthy. The next choice was picking the faction, for story reasons and possible future lore we settled on Alliance. Now the most difficult part of forming this guild was the name, we went through many suggestions all of which had already been used many times by other guilds. Then suddenly I had a 1 second stroke of genius, FTL! People see this and expect "Faster than Light" but in our case it was adapted to WoW as "Faster than Lag". Some of you will know the hidden meaning from this name. More is still to come, so much more but for now we will leave it here. The charter is now done, the guild formed and the website usable. All that remains is building a healthy roster in preparation for Legion, this is where you come in. Raid days/times and recruitment We will be raiding Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday 19:00-21:30 server time. Tanks: Back up tank needed with viable offspec Healers: Druid Dps: Boomkin Druid, Hunter, Mage and Warlock Please head to our new website http://ftl-eu.enjin.com/. For any questions please add me on LisburnAsh#2639 or the raid leader on Cortair#2640Xuqu14 2h
2h [H/A]2 (Tank/DD&DD)13/13M raiders looking for new home! Warning: Long and detailed information ahead. Hello potential guildies! Me and my girlfriend are currently looking for a raiding guild for Legion! We’re looking for a serious (not too serious) raiding guild that raids 3-4 times a week. About me My name is Dan, I’m 20 years old and I am from the Netherlands. I play 3 different specs/classes. I play Protection Paladin, a class and role I’ve played since ICC.I get consistent logs as a Protection paladin, both for damage done and tank survivability. This is the class and spec I consider myself best at, and it is what I will always be at heart. I also play Retribution Paladin semi-well, and know my way around the changes that arrived in Legion, but don’t have much experience as a melee DPS in raids except for the occasional pug or whenever we had one tank too many. I also have a Blood DK alt that I’ve played a lot in the pre-patch, and consider myself pretty good at it even though my item level has been lacking (724). I was able to clear 12/13M on this character after the pre-patch while getting good rankings for my item level and not having survivability issues on the way to Archimonde Mythic. Armory & Warcraftlogs Paladin: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Shadowsong/Mnir/advanced https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/13393868/latest/ DK: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Shadowsong/Inir/advanced https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15107353/latest/ Raiding History (TL;DR at the end) I’ve been playing WoW since late vanilla/early TBC, mostly as a casual player, doing quests and dailies to get gold for my regular flying mount. In WotLK I explored the raiding scene for the first time, joining pugs for the weekly raid quests, but never doing any serious raiding until I joined my first ‘raiding’ guild during ICC. We cleared up to Putricide at this point. I remember me really enjoying raids back then, but the only problem is that I was quite young, and couldn’t stay up till 11 like most guilds required you to. At the end of WotLK I started PvPing a little bit as a Holy Paladin, never doing any arena’s but mostly doing battlegrounds and world PvP with friends. At the start of Cataclysm I focused mainly on PvP (first season) doing some arena’s with friends while doing battlegrounds in my free time. After getting 1980 rating (I think it was?) and having an argument with my arena buddies, I started raiding again, very casually, in this time I cleared normal BWD, Tot4W and BoT and carried on my adventures as a tank. After the first raiding tier in Cata I joined a new, more serious guild as their main tank, and managed to get halfway through Firelands heroic progression. I raided with these people for a long time, and even raided with some of these people during SoO and Highmaul. In Dragonsoul I managed to clear heroic and get my hands on the mount. During MoP I had a little bit of a ‘midlife’ crisis, not being sure what to play. After my guild disbanded after the first week of raiding in MoP and clearing up to Elegon, I started exploring more options. I went Holy for a while during this tier, and also played a Protection Warrior for a bit. I, however, switched back to Protection Paladin quickly after. During ToT I nearly cleared Heroic, being stuck on Dark Animus/Magaera, having everything else up to Lei Shen cleared. I also raidleader for a short while during this period of time. In Siege of Orgrimmar I cleared the entire raid, but didn’t get Garrosh until shorly after the nerf. At the start of WoD I joined back up with my friends that I played with during Firelands, and raided with them during the first tier, being an officer and raidleader, clearing normal swiftly and moving onto Heroic about a month after the release of the first tier, before Christmas 2014.However, after the Christmas break we had, I had to quit because I was offered an internship for which I had to work late hours and get up early in the morning, so I put my WoW ‘career’ on hold for half a year. After returning to the game I once again joined up with a friend I knew from back in Firelands, and started playing hunter instead of Protection Paladin, only to quickly reroll back because the guild was in need of a tank and I stepped up to do so. After passing my trial I quickly got promoted to officer and was put in charge of recruiting. I worked my heart out for this guild along with a guildie and a good friend of mine in order to get better people, but people were leaving faster than we could get them and we were left with people that were suboptimal for progress, on top of the guild master becoming more aggressive during raids on Teamspeak, causing me to leave the guild along with a bunch of friends. I then joined my current guild, in which I was never given much chance to tank until one of the other tanks got sick which opened up a spot for me. I am however now being forced to reroll to DPS, as an officer wants to reroll to tank which apparently left no opening for conversation, since he wanted to raidlead at the same time. I now decided to leave since I dislike the way he raidleads, in a very monotone and definitely not motivating to any raider, and not having a choice in the matter at the same time. I would’ve been okay with it were it decided earlier on, but this short before Legion forces me to change my plans. TL;DR raided a bunch of things in the past, cleared Highmaul and started Heroic shortly after release, break during BRF, returned in HFC and cleared Mythic pre-nerf. What I look for What I look for in a guild is a guild that’s well organized, as in it uses the resources like forums to its maximum extend, has high expectations of its raiders and has people that know things about their classes, instead of just their spec, so that changes can be discussed in guild chat. While having all of this, it’s also very important to me that there’s a strong social aspect in the guild during raids and outside of the raids. People yelling on voice coms is something I strongly dislike and find unnecessary, unless we’ve been wiping on the same mechanic over and over and something is needed to open the eyes of a few stubborn raiders. What I can offer What I can offer to a guild is a tank that’s been in its role for a long time, and that knows his roll in and out and works on being as good as possible constantly. I’m a reliable raider and I rarely ever miss a raid because it is something I thoroughly enjoy doing. I’ve only missed a handful of raids in the past year, for good reasons such as an exam around raid time, or being out of the country on a holiday. About her My girlfriends name is Courtney, she’s 18 years old and is originally from Wales, but now lives in Holland as well. In Legion she wants to play Shadow Priest and is also capable of playing Marksmanship/Beast Mastery Hunter and Holy Paladin. Whilst her Hunter was her main during Warlords of Draenor, she’s preferring to play Shadow Priest in Legion with the other classes as her main alts. As a Shadow Priest, she gets good logs within her item level (724) and she has thoroughly practiced the class in the Beta and in the Pre-Patch. Her Hunter is her current main which she switches over from Beast Mastery and Marksmanship (she finds Beast Mastery pretty fun to play on farm bosses) and she knows her class well. During raids, she did ‘hunter’ jobs showing she was able to understand tactics and do them well. Armory & Warcraftlogs Priest: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Shadowsong/Zoiey/advanced https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15059652/latest/ Hunter: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Shadowsong/Malana/advanced https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/13393869/latest/ Raiding history She’s been playing since the end of Mists of Pandaria and she didn’t start the raid aspect of the game until a month before the Hellfire Citadel patch came out. She got into mythic raiding, joining a guild that I was officer in around November-December time, clearing up to 9/13 Mythic before she left along with her friends and myself and we joined the guild that we’re currently in, completing the rest of the tier with them. However, she wants to go to a new environment for Legion because of the incoming changes in the guild for Legion (as said above). What she looks for What she looks in a guild is somewhere where she can get a secure raid spot, a well-organized raid and to raid with people that know their class not just their spec. She also looks for a good social aspect to the guild where conversations are held throughout the day, where people do runs to help others on alts, dungeons, raids etc. She also looks for a guild that keeps their communications clear and doesn’t like when the raid leader is being aggressive and yelling continuously throughout wipes unless they’re pointing out a problem that’s reoccurred with no improvement or effort put into the person doing the tactics wrong. What she can offer What I can offer to a guild is good DPS that’s been DPSing for most of her time on World of Warcraft and knows her role in and out and how to play her classes correctly and to the best of her ability. She’s also a reliable raider and rarely ever misses raids unless it’s for a good reason, for example, this year she’s moved in with me and had to take time off throughout the year to come over to visit me and for holidays/exams. The end! I hope this has given you a better understanding of who we are and what we are specifically looking for, We’re online mostly during the evenings, but are usually online in the afternoons as well. If you’re looking for contact you can either add me (Ogunarek#2206) or her (CourtneyL#2263) on BNet, contact us in game, or if you have any other questions reply below!Mnir27 2h
3h [H] Ascension on Turalyon-EU , recruiting DPS ASCENSION on Turalyon-EU (Horde) Ascension is a Mythic-difficulty progression guild with two raiding teams. We raid on an exceptionally light schedule (2 nights only!) while still pushing Mythic progression. Guild Info Ascension has been around on the Turalyon (Horde) server since 2009, and even earlier if you count the guilds we merged from (Team Hoff / Fatality). We are a steady guild, always providing a friendly raid environment, while still being constructively critical about each other's performance. Recruitment Ascension always welcomes new members. We highly value progression raiding while content is still relevant, and are always looking for motivated raiders to join us on our quest. Even if your class or spec is not listed, we will still consider exceptional applications. Right now, as part of our effort to boost our numbers, recruitment is open for all DPS classes / specs. Raiding and Progression Ascension is traditionally a guild that only raids twice a week, but during progression, we sometimes decide to add a third raid-night. Team 1 Raids (13/13 HFC Heroic, 12/13 Mythic): Wednesday - 20.00-23.00 (CET) Sunday - 20.00-23.00 (CET) Team 2 Raids (13/13 HFC Heroic, 4/13 HFC Mythic): Thursday - 20.15-23.00 (CET) Monday - 20.15-23.00 (CET) Contact us! If you're interested, please feel free to get in touch: - Ariannie (T1) (Ari#2624) or visit our website: www.ascensionguild.netAriannie17 3h
3h [H] <Raining Blood> [Ragnaros] Semi-HC raiders Hello everyone! Quick summary Raining Blood is now recruiting people to rebuild our raiding team. Needed: Warlock, Death Knight Others: WW Monk, Ret Pala, Rogue, Shadow Priest, Warrior Extra(bonus): Resto Druid, Holy Paladin, MW Monk, Tanks Why you should join us Raining Blood is lead by a great leaders and experienced raiders who has years of experience since Vanilla from an officer role. The guild didn't rush for anymore of WoD cuz the game kinda fell abit apart with the Garrison added to the game. But now we're here to level and raid from launch tuesday 3 AM servertime and troughout the expansion! If you want to be a part of a solid raid team this is the guild for you. We believe that people who is dedicated no matter experience is better than those with great experience but no dedication. How to join Raining Blood If you want to join Raining Blood we have some general stuff you should know. - Patience is key, and we believe in this. On new content you must be able to hand wipes etc. - We use Discord for voice communication and socialising. We can help setup this if your have trouble. - We don't accept complaints during a raid, if you think something is wrong and we should know about it, contact either the guild leader or an officer after the raid. - We expect you to dedicate yourself towards getting better at your class, we got people who can sit down and go through this with you. - We ALWAYS listen to eachother - You must be able to raid the 2 days we have set, important IRL stuff is accepted We have 4 addons that we require all raiders to have: RC Loot Council Exorsus Raid Tools Weak Auras Angry Assignment Raid Schedule Legion: Will talk about this under Guild Meeting Monday 8 PM Server Time! Wednesday Thursday Contact info http://www.rainingbloodwow.enjin.com alex#210262Deyada7 3h
3h Fire Mage looking for guild Hi, i'm looking for a new guild to raid with in legion, I've been playing since vanilla though took the last few expansions casually. I'm also career focused so i'm looking for like minded people. So ideally a guild with sensible raiding times typically over the weekend would be great. I haven't fully decided on my legion main, but its between fire mage/prot paladinDalithar0 3h
3h (A) Flexible DPS/Healer LF Progression! About Me My name is Jay and I am 19 from the UK. I moving to study Games Art at University in 3 days. The last time I raided was in Cata during Dragon Soul and during MoP with Soo. Due to school I was not able to raid how I enjoyed and resulted in doing casual PVP and leading RBGs. I lead the RBGs as a boomkin and managed to hit 1800. I have raided as both DPS and Healer and know my classes very well. I really miss progressing through raids and having a fun and friendly 'family' to be around. Availability I am available Monday - Thursday. Classes I am very flexible and am willing to transfer the class of your choice to your realm. -Rdruid -BM/MM Hunter -Enh/Ele Shaman -Rogue -Fury/Arms Warrior -Havoc DH Feel free to add me in-game to talk. Jay#22429Léafeon0 3h
3h [H] <D I N G> Recruiting for Legion! 13/13 HFC HC We're currently recruiting: Deathknight (dd) - Low Deathknight (tank) - Low Druid (balance) - Medium Druid (restoration) - Medium Druid (feral-dd)- Low Hunter - High Mage - High Monk (healer) - Low Monk (dd) - Low Paladin (holy) - Low Paladin (protection) - Low Paladin (retribution) - Low Rogue - Medium Shaman (enhancement) - Low Shaman (restoration) - Low Warlock - High Warrior (dd) - Low Established in 2005, DING has been a raiding presence on Frostwhisper ever since its conception. Keeping a casual, mature and friendly environment with members from all over Europe filling our raiding roster. Our Raid days: • Monday -- 20:30 - 23:30 • Wednesday -- 20:30 - 23:30 • Sunday -- 20:30 - 23:30 We will start raiding again in pre-patch so we will be prepared for legion. We're also accepting social applications, and should you decide you'd like to raid later down the line we're always willing to try and fit you in. If you'd like more info, please either click over to our website below, or contact an officer in game: Jazore, Danterk, Thondun or Bluefood. Alternatively, add me (Bluefood), Bluefood#2373, and I'll do my best to answer any of your questions. www.dingguild.co.uk Bluefood17 3h
4h Shadow priest looking for guild Greetings, my name is Thomas and I play a Shadow Priest on the server Khadgar. Im looking for a raiding guild going into Legion. I also have alts on Khadgar, if its ever needed (Monk, Rogue or Demon Hunter). I can play all of them pretty good. Hope to hear from you.Zatharus0 4h
4h Healer looking for raiding guild hi there, i'm a casual WoW player who's looking for a new (casual) raiding guild for and Legion. i will play a healer in Legion, but i haven't decided yet wich one. I can play MW monk and Resto shaman, can off-spec if needed. I can also play Holy pally (without off-spec) or resto druid. I play on Azuremyst EU. i can raid almost every day until 22.30 CEST. i am willingly to transfer realms. The time is the most important factor for me You can leave a message here, or add me on battle.net: Vernelen1 #1412Elrethiel3 4h
4h Filthy Lil Hobbits[21+]Welcoming Casual/Social Players! General Information☺ Guild Name: Filthy Lil Hobbits fraction & Realm: Alliance [Silvermoon] Voice communication: Teamspeak About Us: Let me first of start with the fact of saying thank you for having a read. Where do I start... well here we go! Since I started playing World Of Warcraft I have seen a lot in this game. I joined a decent amount of guilds. I always experienced when I joined a guild that the recruitment message was very attracting. But when I started to play in a guild, guild chat was mostly empty. And In general I asked myself why people joined a guild but felt so disconnected from each other.. For me that was not the road that I wanted to walk. My goal and vision in this game was always to find a tight-knit community of a small amount of individuals striving to enjoy ALL aspects of the game in a casual environment Together we would strive to create an in game family of helpful, friendly people that will promote a sense of belonging. Every individual's presence counts as a building block to our bigger goal. Where our enjoyment of the game not only comes from our individual accomplishments but from our group efforts and meaningful interactions. Now we have created such place! We called it Filthy Lil Hobbits! Sinds this day our guild is surrounded by active members from all over the world and we are growing even more each day. Welcome To Filthy Lil Hobbits! ___________________________________________________________________________ What are we looking for? Currently we are on the lookout for players that are missing the social aspect of the game and would like to bring this particular aspect back to the game within our guild. Like we said in the above message we state: Every individual's presence counts as a building block to our bigger goal. Where our enjoyment of the game not only comes from our individual accomplishments but from our group efforts and meaningful interactions. And by saying that we really mean what we say! Our members enjoy meeting new people and love to have a chat on teamspeak so a working mic and having this program is a must. (Especially during our social achievement runs / pvp and raids. ) What do we offer Old raids and achievements Each weekend we are offering casual raids in Filthy Lil Hobbits. Did you always wanted to get your [Glory of the Firelands Raider] [Glory of the Pandaria Raider] or [Glory of the Pandaria Hero] achievements. This is the place where you can do that. Mostly this days a lot of things are soloable in World of Warcraft. Think of the old raids for example. Still we offer time to time runs to get guild achievements together. The reason why we do that is because it is fun! No matter how silly it can be. Rerolling / leveling new characters / alts. What we also promote highly within our guild is rerolling classes. We personaly found that the best way of bonding with your guild members is starting a new character together and experiencing step by step all that World of Warcraft has to offer. Aswell we could understand that transfering characters could be very expensive. Fun events Ever did a gnome naked run? Treasure finding? or charging orgrimmar side by side with your guild member. This is the place where it happends! PvP PvP is someting our guild is working on. Who knows what we could Introducé in Filthy Lil Hobbits. Currently a few members within our guild are enjoying 2vs2 3vs3 and battlegrounds. ___________________________________________________________________________ Recruitment general/social: Open Recruitment Recruitment Raiding: Dps melee: Enhancement shaman Feral Druid Rogue or Monk Range Dps: Shadow Priest Warlock Healers: Resto druid Resto Shaman ___________________________________________________________________________ How to apply: For now just whisper us in game for a in game interview or a interview on For information: Either wisper us ingame or add us on battletag: whiteshiro#21355 ___________________________________________________________________________ Feedback about our guild: ... ... ... ... ...Lïttlepaw18 4h
5h [A]<Union> Mythic Legion raiding 1 day/week <Union> Outland EU is getting back to raiding for Legion and is currently recruiting: All classes but high priority on: Ranged DPS (Hunter (high)/Mage(high)/Balance Druid/ Warlock) Healers (MW Monk - medium to low) Melee (Rogue/DK/Feral/DH/Monk/ with pref MW offspec) Tank (Pally/Monk/Warrior that can play dps spec optimally) Exceptional applications always welcome About Us Union is an old school raiding guild, founded March 2005. We've had a great track record as a top end 25 man guild for over 5 years. We went 10 man for Cataclysm. We didn't raid MoP/WoD. Over the course of our raiding we've had some great rankings and server first's. Our aim is to enjoy raiding whilst clearing Legion content as fast as possible. Currently rebuilding/recruiting new players who want to experience the fun and competitiveness of raiding in a single evening whilst pushing ranks and completing end game scenarios. Aim is to nuke content with fast learners. We have some great players, some who have been members since our Molten Core days. We run a tight roster of players - if you can't be reliable, you're replaced - we carry no-one. We expect players to maintain a 90% raid attendance. We don't tolerate players who are solely interested in loot. We don't tolerate drama queens either. We plan to do split raids on Sundays 13:00-17:00 and 19:00-23:00 server time for quicker gearing during progression. Subject to change depending on convenience. Some old Achievements from last time we raided: Alysrazor (World 95) Realm 1st Ragnaros heroic (World 67) Realm 1st Glory of the Firelands Raider Heroic Yor'sahj the Unsleeping (World 50) Heroic Warlord Zon'ozz (World 102) Requirements • You need to have atleast 1 alt that you can play as optimally as your main • You should have good past raiding experience and be a fast learner • Your gear should be the best it can be • You need access to a working mic and the ability to communicate well in English. • You need to be highly active. • You should be prepared to raid extra whilst trying new content. • You will need to have good knowledge of your class. Your talents, glyphs, professions, gear choice and gemming should be of optimal performance for your character whilst raiding • Dedication in obtaining non-raid upgrades (badge items, heroic instances, trade skills, etc.). • The ability to play any spec of your class optimally. At times you will need to play a different spec for a specific encounter • Specific encounters may require your class to be on standby • Willingness to level/play an alt character optimally for raiding purposes. This is an integral part of raiding as some class stacking could be needed and it's important to understand how other classes can be effective for different encounters. Every raider should have atleast 1 alt which will be used during progression for split raids We're not looking for someone who just raids and then logs off until the next raid. We're really keen on people who either enjoy doing achievements, playing on alts or pvping. For more information you can message Matikus#2278 If you're an exceptional player and want to apply: http://unionguild.freeforums.net/ Regards, :: Union ::Matikus19 5h
5h [A] <Amorphic> Ravencrest - Norsk Semi-Hardcore Guild Hei og velkommen alle sammen! Amorphic er en ny formet semi-hardcore raiding guild på Ravencrest EU (Alliance). Vi er en gjeng gamle hardcore raiders som har nå valgt å gå ned et hakk og raide litt mindre, men som samtidig ønsker en jevn progresjon. Vi har spillere med lang erfaring i både PvE og PvP gjennom alle expansions, og gamle erfarne spillere som ønsker å komme tilbake til raiding. Vi har også en del casual players som ikke lenger har mulighet til å raide bestemte dager, men som vil fortsatt være med og gjøre samfunnet mer morro for alle sammen! Akkurat nå er Amorphic bare en plan, en ide for Legion. Planen er å ha en mythic raiding team satt opp av highly experienced raidere som har tidligere raidet på et høyt nivå. Vi raider 3 dager i uka fra 19:00 - 23:00. - Onsdag - Torsdag - Søndag Det hender vi legger til en ekstra time eller dag før reset (Mandag eller Tirsdag) hvis vi er veldig nær en kill, men det vil selvfølgelig være en strawpoll om dette. Alle sammen er velkommen til å være en del av Amorphic, men vi vil kreve litt mer av raidere. Hva er kravene for å raide med oss? - Du må være 18+ - Ha en fungerende mikrofon som du er villig til å bruke - 99% Raid attendance - Erfaring med mythic raiding i tidligere expansions - Du må komme forberedt på progresjon raids, sett på videoer og lest taktikker - Optimalisere characteren din med de beste gemene og enchantene - Hvis du spiller en hybrid class så kreves det at du kan spille og har optimalisert gear for minst to specs Warcraft logs er ikke noe vi krever, men vil absolutt være en bonus. Alle spillere vil bli vurdert, men vi har noen classes som ligger litt høyere oppi wish listen: - Mistweaver Monk - Holy Paladin - Shadow Priest - Warlock Hva tilbyr vi? - End-game content i et høyt nivå - Aktivt og sosial samfunn - Fete grupper for Mythic dungeons i Legion - Mye latter og kos - Norske medspillere - En aktiv Discord server (Voice Chat) Er du interessert? Du kan kontakte meg på battle.net: puls#21888 eller legge igjen en beskjed her. Takk for at du tok deg til til å lese denne tråden, vi ser frem til å høre fra deg! Hilsen AmorphicPulsiv4 5h
5h ~7ppl lf mythic guild, 3raiddays [H] Hi, We're a small Group of semi-hardcore players from Scandinavia and Germany who want to raid together in legion. Since noone wants to handle the guild managment we decided we will be looking for a guild ourselves. We are looking for a guild who is aiming at clearing at mythic by the end of the patch, no serious business but no suckers either. Currently our lineup consists of: 1 Mage 1 Warlock 1 Shadowpriest 1 Restodruid/Boomkin 1 Dps DH 1 Heal/Tank Paladin 1 Currently under discussion We are all expenerienced players and were progress raiding before. We prefer raiding 3 days a week, between 7-11gmt+1. We prefer being interviewed via Skype or such instead of writing indiviual applications since we all know what we are doing and have played the game for a long time. Contact me on Skype (ganal-pro) or flemrik#2987 for further information or just leave a message here.Gánal10 5h
5h 13/13M Shadow Priest Hello everyone! I'm Dave and I'm looking for a new raiding guild for legion on my Shadow Priest, I do have "alts" I can play for splits run (Warrior, DH and Warlock) and I can play all of them on a high level. To keep it short for what I'm looking for I'll write a short summary; - Raid 3 or 2days per week, 4 days if one of the raids is on friday or saturday. I'd prefer 19.30 or 20 to 23/ 23.30. Unless it's a weekend raiding guild then I'm up to raid until 01 or 02 AM. - A stable raid core that aims for top 200-500 World. - Either a Swedish or English speaking guild What you can expect from me - You can except an enthusiastic raider that ALWAYS keep himself updated on his class. - A raider that can play more than one character at a high level. - A raider that will always be on time and in cases where I can't raid for some reason I will contact you minimum 5 hours before the raid. - Coming to raids well prepared. - Understanding raid mechanics and encounters. - Able to take criticism and handle it and move on, and not make a big deal of it. Add me on battletag : Walkin#2754 or post your guild's info down below in the comment section and I'll contact you!Geija3 5h
5h (A) Looking for tank for dungeon spam in Legion We are looking for a tank to join ous to farm hcs at the start of the expansion. We expect that you have some kind of mythic rading experience. Will most likely do a few dungeons on the 30 but most farm will start on the 31. Current set up: Resto Druid Elemental Shaman Rogue Uncertain last dps Battlenet tags: Jehlinasbabe#2570 or Ziriado#2413Thylyssea0 5h
5h 13/13M Demon Hunter Hello everyone! I'm Dave and I'm looking for a new raiding guild for legion on my Demon Hunter, I do have "alts" I can play for splits run (SP, Warrior and Warlock) and I can play all of them on a high level. To keep it short for what I'm looking for I'll write a short summary; - Raid 3 or 2days per week, 4 days if one of the raids is on friday or saturday. I'd prefer 19.30 or 20 to 23/ 23.30. Unless it's a weekend raiding guild then I'm up to raid until 01 or 02 AM. - A stable raid core that aims for top 200-500 World. - Either a Swedish or English speaking guild What you can expect from me - You can except an enthusiastic raider that ALWAYS keep himself updated on his class. - A raider that can play more than one character at a high level. - A raider that will always be on time and in cases where I can't raid for some reason I will contact you minimum 5 hours before the raid. - Coming to raids well prepared. - Understanding raid mechanics and encounters. - Able to take criticism and handle it and move on, and not make a big deal of it. Add me on battletag : Walkin#2754 or post your guild's info down below in the comment section and I'll contact you!Alavenard1 5h
5h 13/13M Fury/Arms Warrior Hello everyone! I'm Dave and I'm looking for a new raiding guild for legion on my warrior, I do have "alts" I can play for splits run (SP, DH and Warlock) and I can play all of them on a high level. To keep it short for what I'm looking for I'll write a short summary; - Raid 3 or 2days per week, 4 days if one of the raids is on friday or saturday. I'd prefer 19.30 or 20 to 23/ 23.30. Unless it's a weekend raiding guild then I'm up to raid until 01 or 02 AM. - A stable raid core that aims for top 200-500 World. - Either a Swedish or English speaking guild What you can expect from me - You can except an enthusiastic raider that ALWAYS keep himself updated on his class. - A raider that can play more than one character at a high level. - A raider that will always be on time and in cases where I can't raid for some reason I will contact you minimum 5 hours before the raid. - Coming to raids well prepared. - Understanding raid mechanics and encounters. - Able to take criticism and handle it and move on, and not make a big deal of it. Add me on battletag : Walkin#2754 or post your guild's info down below in the comment section and I'll contact you!Achashverosh1 5h
6h 742ilvl Experienced high end raider LF guild for Legion Hello i'm Jon ! I'm playing since Vanilla and High end raiding since TBC. I carry a lot of experience throughout these years. I've been mostly playing healing classes (including ranking 1st on world of logs on certain bosses) except Draenor which i started as Disc Priest and ended up clearing HFC MYTHIC in my Balance Druid (742ilvl atm). I'm looking for a serious and down to earth Guild for high end raiding in LEGION with mature members and friendly enviroment! I'm currently playing in Twisting Nether-Horde but i am willing to change to any Server/Faction for Legion. I'm looking to play a Dps class for Legion (pref Shadow Priest) . I'm a calm and communicative person who can adapt fast. I'm always in time for Raids (i rarely miss them) and always prepared!.Septicemia9 6h
6h Argent Dawn [A] Midnight Sun is recruiting Guild background and general info: Midnight Sun was formed by group of real-life friends who got tired of guilds that advertise helpfulness but never actually help when you need it. So, we decided to create our own guild where there actually is people ready to help with leveling, gearing, achievement runs, old content, etc. Our overall goal is to have fun in-game! At the moment we mainly focus on the PvE aspect of the game, but there are also PvP minded members itching to get some arena groups going. As we reside on a RP server we will always welcome that aspect also, but no one is forced to join in any activities they don't like. Raiding in Midnight Sun: Main goal is to have fun, but when we raid, we take it seriously (and hope that you do too). This means that we expect everyone to be prepared when attending to raids. Our raiding schelude is still bit open, but it will most likely be 2-3 nights a week lasting 2-3 hours / raid. Requirements for joining Midnight Sun: The only requirements are that you are at least 18 years old and you respect your fellow players. Microphone isn't a necessity, but you need to have speakers so you can at least hear others when raiding. English is our main communication language, so we hope you are able to understand and speak English. You can ask more of us in-game by just whispering to any member online and they will point you to an officer for a little chat. Feel free to check out our forums and while you're there fill an application ;) www.margluth.com/midnightsunZortaz1 6h
6h [A] Alonsus - Big Game Hunters Recruiting [EU - Alonsus] Alliance "A hunt based only on the trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be" – Hemet Nesingwary We all enjoy the spoils of raiding, who doesn't like receiving loot for their efforts? But we try to take influence from The Great Game Hunter himself; we make the most of our raid experience, whether that's banter between friends, or endlessly reminding the shaman about that time he popped Heroism at an inopportune moment (seriously Ben, what were you thinking!?) We have a strong core raiding team, many of whom have been playing WoW since the 'good old days' of Vanilla. We raid twice a week in the evenings in order to keep a moderate progression pace balanced with real life. We focus on remaining 'Ahead of the Curve', but provided we can bolster our roster numbers in Legion we are eager to turn it up a notch and move onto Mythic. Current raid times are 19:00-22:00 GMT Wednesday and Sunday Visit www.biggamehunters.net for more info and to sign up! Currently recruiting all specs/classes!Grishmak0 6h
6h New Raider looking for guild. EU Draenor I'm a new raider looking for a decent guild to give me a chance for legion. I have three characters I can use for raids, I am able to switch specs to suit the guilds needs. Those characters are: Fire mage - Yammaj; ilvl 706, Fury Warrior - Skenggob; ilvl 710, Balance druid; ilvl 705. Looking to raid 1-3 nights a week. Looking for a guild on EU draenorYammaj1 6h
6h New Home on Draenor Hello, Let me introduce myself. I'm a 24 year old male, living in Belgium who works as a welder. I'm trying to find a new home for me and my friend who love to raid in legion. I have experience in Mythic HFC as healer/Dps. Ive raided practicly every expansion. Now my question towards the people of Draenor is,... Are you currently looking for 2 Fine gentlemen from Belgium who are dying to raid with you? Then please let me know at Halm#2953 Thanks for your time and hope to raid with you in the future. PS Raid times are very important. ( 8:30 PM) ST - ( 11 / 12 PM ) ST.[i][/i]Mûselk1 6h
6h [H] 2n per week 13/13m guild recruiting for legion Hello all, Triggered Dreanor Horde is seeking DPS to add to its raiding roster and prepare for Legion. We are only recruiting due to long term raiders deciding to taking a step back from raiding. Triggered is a long establish guild with long term players who can achieve competitive progression on a restricted raiding schedule. This is a friendly raiding team that gets good progression whilst having a good social aspect. the guild is a mix of people from all over Europe and communicate in English during raid times. Requirements Able to raid Wed and Thurs 19:55 - 23:00 server time 730 ilvl with legendary ring minimum of 6/13 mythic experience Teamspeak 3 with microphone seeking applications from all classes and specs for legion to apply go to - http://triggerd.enjin.com for more info add the GM Zorat#2815 [u][/u]Koí58 6h
7h [A] {TVC} Vengeance DH lf mature/ social guild Dear Friends, I am looking for a mature/ friendly guild. Played as MT back in Kara days and am returning to wow after 4 years. I'm looking to play as a Vengeance DH in legion and like to RP as well. I am on TVC EU. Should be able to do 3-4 evenings (EU time) a week. Would love to hear about guilds which could be a good match for legionOmarion0 7h
7h [H]Natural Selection - Twilight's Hammer. Natural Selection is a small group of friends on the Twilight's Hammer server group, we are looking for more players to expand our core and clear some content in Legion. We are made up of a mixture of UK, Dutch, Norwegian and South African players. Most people in the guild are probably 18+, but it isn't a requirement and everyone is welcome. Raid Times Saturday - 1PM Server Time - 4PM. This is pretty flexible and can go on longer if people wish. Sunday - 1PM Server Time. This raid is usually a smaller raid continuing progress if people are around and want to play. Guild Mentality The main aim of the guild is to be casual / job and family friendly while still clearing as much content as we can, we aren't hardcore raiders but we expect everyone to pull their weight, research their class and show up regularly. We are also planning to have multiple mythic+ dungeon groups which will occur regularly throughout the week. Social players are welcome as well, of course. Specs we "need" Not exactly needed, but would be welcome. Priest - Any Spec Monk - WW or MW Hunter - MM or BM Druid - Balance or Feral Mage - Any Spec Shaman - Elemental Rogue - Any Spec That's about all I can think of, if you have any questions or need more info feel free to add me on battle.net @ YungNatho#2969Nathenfuego1 7h
7h [H] Returning Shaman-main LF (semi-)hardcore guild! I'm returning to WoW for Legion, as so many others are currently doing, and therefor looking for a guild that suits my needs. The biggest dealbreaker is that it'd prefer a guild where the raids end at 22:00 (Might be able to stretch to 22:30) since i need to get up for work early. Abit about myself as a player: I have several years of experience raidleading both semi-hardcore and hardcore rosters. I mainly lead the raids through BC and Wotlk, and since then stepped down. I'm mature and determined to do my best during raids, and also in preparations of raids. I love having a good laugh during raid, there must be room for messing around, although the progression and attempts themselves must not be negatively affected by this. What am i looking for in your guild?: As previously mentioned, the time that the raids end are important for me, other than that, just a good bunch of players having fun together. 2-3 raids a week works well for me, and although i can't promise 100% attendance, i do my best to not miss any raids, unless it's family gatherings or the likes. If you want an interview or any kind of information feel free to reply here or add my B-net tag: Preluded#2913Cafee0 7h