Looking for Players – PvE

16 Apr 2012 Looking for players — PvE forum Welcome to the "Looking for Players — PVE" Forum. This is the place to look for other players if: You are looking for a new member for your guild You want to join a guild You are looking for members for cross-realm raiding You want to join a cross-realm raid You are looking for a leveling partner or simply to find someone to quest with In order to make your search as successful as possible, we recommend you to follow these simple steps: Use the search feature at the top right of the screen before posting When creating a new thread, make sure to use an appropriate and descriptive title (e.g. "[A/H] Guild on (name of realm) looking for <Class> <Raid>" or "[A/H] <Class> Looking for cross-realm raid" or “[A/H] <Class> Looking for leveling partner”) If you are not interested in teaming up with players from other realms, please feel free to also post on your realm forum. We hope that you will succeed in finding other players to have fun with!Vaneras0 16 Apr 2012
3h Late Night Guild List Welcome to Europe's finest late night guild compilation! Remember to read the thread rules below before posting and happy hunting. Lets get into it then, any late night from 22:00 server time onwards should be listed below as follows. Template: * Faction: * Server: * Guild Name: * Contact: * Guild Size or Mythic: * Guild type: * Raid time and days: Format in ST only in 24 hour format * URL: * Other information: Please note: - !!!NO THREAD HIJACKING FOR PERSONAL RECRUITMENT POSTS!!! - !!!IF YOU DON'T USE THE TEMPLATE YOU DON'T GO ON THE LIST!!! --- Refrain from including the following; - Useless/irrelevant posts - Information regarding guild status, such as recruitment and guild progress (this changes far to much for me to keep track of) - Any guild that raids before 22:00 will not be included as you fall into the standard raid category . Social and leveling guilds should not be included since they aren't regarded as time/date specific. To be perfectly clear you MUST have a raid and or PvP component to your guild to qualify. - Other information should not be about how friendly you are or what you want to achieve; language, age or specific requirements should be put here instead. Keep it simple. --- Include the following; - An edit section on edited posts outlining the changes to make my job easier. - Specific raid times (server time) and days are important. I wont chase up for raid times. Good luck with your guild search people! DISCLAIMER: This thread is intended for progression Guilds and Active PvP guilds only. Casual recruictment should not be done here. The process of maintaining this thread will be subject to my availability, i will check back every other day, please don't get upset if your info is not listed immediately. I'm sure you understand. Real ID: phrazer#2237 Last updated: 02/12/2015 * Note that as of 02/12/2015 a purging of inactive guilds that no longer meet the threads criteria has taken place. If your guild has been removed and you would like it re-listed feel free to submit your details once more.Morbidian497 3h
1d Early Evening /Daytime / Weekend / Latenight Guild List NOW BEEN UPDATED FOR WOD. Hi there! This is a list for the few guilds that raid unconventional times / days, compiled onto one page. The list updated once a week with new information and inactive guilds are regularly cleaned out of the list. The list is divided into five sections; please read the criteria for each section to see if your guild applies. Spamming of guilds who don't apply in the thread will make it unusable. Some guilds may apply to multiple categories and will be listed in all sections that apply to them. A feature new for WoD, the top progressed guild in each category will be highlighted in bold. Weekend raiding: Guilds who raid ONLY on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Morning / Daytime raiding: Guilds who's raids finish before 18:00. Early evening raiding: Guilds who's raids finish before 22:00. Late night raiding: Guilds who's raids start at 22:00 or later. One Day Raiding: Guilds who raid once per week. If you are interested in listing your guild in this topic, please use the template below to produce a reply ... To update any changes to your guild, for example progress or schedule changes, please copy your template and update any information in it you need to. Please included a bold UPDATED message at the top so I know not to repost as a new guild. Feel free to update progress as regularly as you like, I'll be checking the thread often. [b]Guilds who go 4 months or more without an update will be removed from the list in order to make it easier to find active guilds. Thanks for reading and if you felt like the thread was useful please give it a thumbs up :) Faiitth.Faiitth470 1d
29 Jul Daytime/Weekend; EU guilds list. Hi, as the title suggests, im going to attempt to compile the much needed Daytime and Weekend specific guild list. The aim is simple. Any Daytime (between 10am - 7pm server time only) or weekend (Friday 6pm-Sunday 6pm server time only) should be listed below as follows. I took the idea from the Late Night sticky, hopefully it will work in the same way; just with myself managing it- credits to Skjald. The format works, so ill follow it here. (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1549387836) ... Please note: --- Refrain from including the following; - Useless/irrelevant posts - Information regarding guild status, such as recruitment and guild progress (this changes far to much for me to keep on top of) - Posts that do not follow the meaning of the post, remember, it is about specific daytime or weekends guilds (e.g. raiding on Friday, Monday and Wednesday 20:00-23:00 neither qualifies for weekend or daytime). Social and levelling guilds should not be included, since they aren't regarded as time/date specific. - Other information should't be about how friendly you are or what you want to achieve (see 'Information regarding guild status...'); include raiding times, language, age or requirements (must have 2k arena experience or whatever!) - Refrain from advertising your character or personal requests (e.g. I have 360 IL, willing to transfer if there are any horde guilds out there.) - it defeats the purpose of this thread. --- Include the following; - An edit section on edited posts outlining the changes to make my job easier. - Specific raid times (server time) and days are important; I wont chase up for raid times; 'daytime raiding guild' doesn't qualify, since most tend to be disillusioned! Note: I've cut down a lot of information on many of your responses that is subject to change or irrelevant; don't be disheartened if your 'Other Information' reads very little. Don't forget your websites/forums! Thank you all for your support, and happy raiding! DISCLAIMER: Although I am trying, it isn't possible for me to keep every piece of information completely accurate; use this thread as a guide, research yourself in more detail! As suggested by Hegatossen, [www.lookingforplayer.com] could be worth a look if you have no luck here. Last Edited 18th June 2014 Last Updated 20th October 2014Hulaine500 29 Jul
18 Jul 2012 READ ME —> Do Not Bump Threads We appreciate you’re keen to promote awareness of your guild, but the act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. Anyone found to be bumping may have their thread deleted and be subject to a forum suspension. Important note: It is perfectly acceptable to update your threads with new information related to your recruitment, but posting just for the sake of bumping is not okay! If you are updating your recruitment thread and you make a new post in that thread to say updates have been made, please be sure to include the updated information. Simply posting “Updated” or something similar is not sufficient, and may result in a forum suspension and/or deletion of your post or thread. Why bumping in the 'Looking for Players' forums is bad: If everyone is allowed to constantly bump their threads in the 'Looking for Players' forums, it creates a continuing and ever growing need for people to keep bumping threads. The ever increasing bumping of threads will flood the forums and make it much harder for players to find guilds of interest, which in turn will make it harder for guilds to attract new recruits, because the recruitment threads are less likely to be noticed by the potential recruits. If no-one is allowed to bump, the 'Looking for Players' forums move more slowly and there is less flooding. No bumping means that it is easier for potential recruits to get an overview of the guilds recruiting, and because there is less “noise” in the form of bump/spam posts. People will also be motivated to actually spend more time on the 'Looking for Players' forums as they are not discouraged from having to trawl through a ton of bump/spam posts to find the information they are looking for.Vaneras0 18 Jul 2012
8m 871 Windwalker Monk Hey there. I'm a oldschool player currently looking for a casual raiding guild that accepts my work schedule (2 days most). I'm not looking for any new guilds that are just starting up. My goal is to settle in a well established guild that raided in previous tiers and got a solid ground for the future. Old guilds disbanded and I got a bit tired of looking for new ones, hehe :) Age: 26 Nationality: Norwegian Openraid profile and feedback: https://openraid.org/users/index/176954#feedback My youtube channel for old kills: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheHydraProductions Practical info: Artifact level 26 Ilvl: 871 (equipped) Monk experience since MoP. Windwalker since Legion. Personal qualities that you might find beneficial in a guild environment: - Competitive - Hard working - Loyal - Kind What I can't stand in a guild: - Eliteism - Favorism between officers and a few players in the guild. - Unfair loot system. Please note that I'm not just looking for the raiding part. I want to find a guild and a server where I'm able to make new friends, connect and hopefully stay for the next few years. So if you make a personal approach and not copy paste your guild recruitment because you are desperate I would really appreciate it :) Battletag: TheLastOvski#2557 Skype: Spreaa (also online while working).Laneswap1 8m
26m [A] - Dawnstar - (2d/week) 2/7M & 7/7HC recruitment <Dawnstar> Semi-Hardcore guild with over 5 year's history. International / English-Speaking. Strict but fun raiding atmosphere. Recruitment: Healers: Resto Shaman Resto Druid Other specs do apply. Ranged DPS: Hunter Warlock Shadow Priest Exceptional players who feel like they can complement our quality of raiding are encouraged to apply regardless of class/spec. Raid times: Monday - 19:30 - 23:00 Tuesday- 19:30 - 23:00 We are interested in talking to past members, and any new faces that might be interested in joining our roster. Dawnstar was first created in 2011 and has regularly achieved very high world-ranks in 20 and 25 man raiding. We have covered end-game content between the 12th-17th Tiers and is managed by a GM with over 10 years experience of WoW, and 7+ years experience of leading hardcore and semi-hardcore guilds. Please apply on www.dawnstar.eu or http://dawnstar.shivtr.com Wowprogress - http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ravencrest/DawnstarEvette9 26m
32m [H] <Enraged Synergy> Tarren Mill 2/7M Recruiting Hello! Who are we?: <Enraged Synergy> Is a newly formed guild on Tarren Mill with a core roster/leadership with alot of end content experience all the way back to TBC. Even tho the guild is new, most of us have played togheter before on a high lvl. As we have finished up HC we are currently looking to expand our roster for mythic progression. Our goals: Our main goal will always be to clear the mythic content before the next content gets released, as soon as we have a competitive stable roster we will be looking at pushing ranks progressively. When do we raid?: We will raid 3 days a week. Wednesday 19:00 ST - 23:00 ST Sunday 19:00 ST - 23:00 ST Monday 19:00 ST - 23:00 ST What do we need?: We are currently recruiting all form of dps with a good understanding of their class and always looking to improve to be better, who can raid 3 times a week, who are dedicated and somewhat experienced in PvE. We are also recruiting 1 Holy Priest/ Resto Druid. *ALL Exceptional players are always considered.* How you can contact us: You feel like this guild could be something for you? Throw us an application at: https://goo.gl/forms/BaZRR36YMFVbvpOa2 If you have any further questions or simply want to speak with one of the officers, add: Peyan#2823 or Colthan#21453Pèy18 32m
42m [A] <Firelands Fire Fighters> Silvermoon 6/7hc Hello all! Officer Mardz here of Firelands Fire Fighters. Firelands Fire Fighters is a guild set up with one goal in mind, Create a guild thats made up members who all progress as a family. The guild was set up just before legion hit and i'm proud to say that we have progressed (6/7Hc) as a close knit family. That being said, i would like to invite anyone who wants to come and join our little guild to help progress further. Leave a reply down below and any questions ill be happy to talk about! Officer Mardz - xu195 #1865Mardz0 42m
51m Tons of Anarchy recruitment Tons of Anarchy was established on the Chamber of Aspects server as a social/fun guild for a few years. We are a mature guild with IRL priorities so we have never taken raiding too serious. With the release of the new expansion we have started a raiding team(currently 7/7 normal) and are looking to expand and fill our ranks for raiding, particularly in patch 7.1 for heroics. At the moment we are looking for DPS and a tank although anyone is welcome to join(socials always welcome). This being a social guild we won't ask for logs etc, and we try to keep it friendly and accessible. We encourage our members to be social in gchat and join in the activities. We raid on Mondays and Wednesdays/Thursdays at 8pm , we probably wont be doing Mythic raids unless we do really well with the Heroics. If you think you might be interested, speak to anyone online and they will direct you to an officer for a chat. Disclaimer: This is a mature guild with IRL priorities, raging will not be tolerated. A friendly and fun atmosphere is to be kept.Blondtornado0 51m
52m (A)Mythical Honour Arathor 3days raiding 4/7 Mythic About us: In legion Mythical Honour is coming back, old MH players are uniting with the old raiding core of Silence (Silvermoon EU) to form a 3 day raiding guild that will attempt to tackle content on the cutting edge of its release whilst maintaining a casual raid schedule. Mythical Honour History Mythical Honour is an old hardcore guild formed soon after the release of World of Warcraft on the alliance side of Arathor, with the advent of Legion MH will be back on the raiding scene once again. During its glorious past MH was well known for its outstanding PVE accomplishments, reaching a glorious peak with a 26th world kill on Al'ar in Tempest Keep and maintaining over 200 server first kills on the realm. Silence History Silence is an old guild originally founded in 2006 before the release of The Burning Crusade. The guild was founded with a desire to create a raiding-oriented guild with the priority being progress. The progress in The Burning Crusade varied from being among the top 3 guilds on the server to a staggering world 7th kill on Lady Vashj in Serpentshrine Caverns. During Wrath of the Lich king, Silence was top 3 on the server up to Trial of the Crusader. Just before releasing next raiding instance the guild was reduced to merely a social guild and at some point completely inactive. This lasted until the latter part of Cataclysm, when old officers and raiders of Silence came back to the game and wanted to reignite what was once one of the greatest guilds on Silvermoon. After quickly clearing Dragon Soul on 10man Heroic the guild went through another major transformation and recruited our way up to 25man. Clearing Dragon Soul on 25man Heroic took only 3 weeks. At that point Silence started to prepare for Mists of Pandaria. In MOP Silence went from strength to strength, rebuilding from scratch in MSV to ending up as the World Rank 47 25 man guild to kill Garrosh on Heroic, this was extra rewarding for all the hard work put in by the entire guild as it meant we were in the top few 4 day raiding guilds in the entire world. Our Ethos: Mythical Honour consists of a core raiding group of as few players as possible while still maintaining a group that is able to adapt to and defeat any encounter that may cross our path. We're constantly trying to improve our own raid-group through working together aswell as recruiting new, skilled players to be a part of our journey. Although alts are not mandatory many of our players are able to play alts to as high a level as their main, potential recruits should consider this a big plus as it allows us to maintain a streamlined roster although its not essential. What to expect: So what can you expect when you raid with us? A stable and solid guild with leadership that has extensive experience in guild management across the past 11 years, we raid a casual schedule to maintain a healthy game / real life balance and as such our objective is to be as efficient as possible with our raid time to ensure we got the most out of our raid time. Casuals: Now do not get worried if you are casual and do not want to raid, you’re welcome to join us and we will provide you with content on the Friday or Saturday nights when we do our alt raids. You’re more than welcome to join them and be part of our community. Apply: Even if your class is not listed above we are always looking for exceptional players that can enhance our raid team, so feel free to apply if you think you would fit our way of thinking and add something to the team. Council: Rootz, Johannés, Dávro, Keion, Razhklash(Drubaca) Officers: Geryas Raid schedule: wednesday 20.30 till 23.30 thursday 20.30 till 23.30 Monday 20.30 till23.30 You can find more information and the application form on our website. Website: http://www.mythicalhonour.com/Drubaca17 52m
1h Kuwaiti Guild <Chems Club> Tarren Mill 7/7H LFM Mythic About Us: [H] <Chems Club> - Tarren Mill is a Kuwaiti guild formed by real life friends back in 2011. We have always been clearing heroic soon after the release of raids but never got enough players to do mythic. Since we are all real life friends , we have a very friendly environment in the guild. Most of the guild members have been raiding high-end during previous expansions in other guilds and Pugs. We have decided that for this expansion we will expand to Mythic raiding. Heroic Emerald Nightmare has been on farm for 3 weeks and we managed to kill Nythendra on mythic by pugging people, however, we are looking for a stable mythic progression team. Expectations: We expect you to be knowledgeable of your class and game mechanics and we expect you to keep updating yourself with the recent developments. We expect high level of performance in each raid -Flasks, Food, and Potions are mandatory- (and no slacking!). Last but not least we expect you to be lighthearted and cheerful :) Current Progression: Emerald Nightmare 7/7 (N) 7/7 (H) 1/7 (M) Raiding Schedule: Wednesday/Friday/Monday 19:00-23:00 Server time Recruitment: We are currently looking for Kuwaiti/Arabic speaking raiders for easier communication during raids. However, Everyone is welcome as long as you are dedicated enough and up for the challenge. We are currently in DIRE need of: Healers (Preferably resto shamans and druids) Dps (All classes are welcome) Tanks (With a decent dps offspec) Contact: If you feel that everything written above suits you or if you have any questions and would like to know more about us do not hesitate to contact us on battlenet: Xvdb#2388 Jose#2309 Arnab#2504Ashbringer1 1h
1h 2/7 M - 2 night - Semi-Casual Raiding Guild Hi! We're a guild on Bloodhoof horde, looking for a few players to bolster our mythic raiding team. In high demand just now is one tank, and a few solid dps of any class. We have a long history on the server, some of us have been here since vanilla and a group of us have been raiding together since Firelands in Cata. We raid Tuesday & Wednesday nights from 20:00 to 23:30 server time, we expect raiders to be fully prepared with optimised gear, enchants and gems as well as flasks potions and boss knowledge. As we only raid twice a week, we expect raiders to understand the need to make the best possible use of our raid time. If you have any questions, or are interested in a trial, get in touch with me on Alex#210250. Thanks!Cakers20 1h
1h <Muju> Ravencrest EU - 2 day/w - 4/7M A little about the founders: We’re a group of players with a plethora of experience in high-end raiding and guild management. We bring a history ranging from server first PvE achievements to Gladiator PvP achievements. Combined, we all have far, far too much play-time. What we are: Muju is a newly established raiding guild on Ravencrest-EU consisting of players from every corner of the world, if the world was primarily European. Our current roster comprises of a mixture of class veterans, rerollers, excellent individuals and even a few Hunters. Muju aims to clear all content in a timely manner whilst being on a schedule of two nights a week. This goal puts pressure on each player as an individual to maintain a high degree of competency and attendance, but also to ensure that they come fully prepared for each encounter. Important Information: Realm: Ravencrest EU Faction: Alliance Raid Times: 20:00 - 23:00, Tuesday & Thursday Current Progress: 4/7M Emerald Nightmare What we offer: The clearing of all current content in a timely fashion Weeks of notice before any scheduled event Continuous recruitment to keep the roster competitive Regular social/fun events A dedicated Discord server and website What we expect: Raid team only In-depth knowledge of your current class and specialisation Able to take constructive criticism in a professional manner Able to attend the majority of raids Able to adapt to a change of planned situation and continue with a high standard of play Extensive preparation prior to the start of the raid (both in terms of consumables and reading up on tactics) Organised enough lifestyle such that you can plan a couple of weeks ahead Everyone Friendly and polite demeanor Able to contribute to and discuss in a positive and constructive manner all aspects of the guilds growth For current recruitment status and to make an application head to mujuguild.com For additional information add: Kaap#21768, Arbitrary#2520, Maeven#21585, Kit#22210Kaap16 1h
1h Warlock/Rogue 7/7H lf H/M Raiding Guild Greetings! I am currently looking for a raid spot in a H/Mythic guild. I am currently 7/7H and looking to move into mythic progression if possible although happy to raid heroic only at first if no mythic spots are available. I duel class an 864 Destro Lock (main) [http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Oklik/simple] and an 863 Sin/Outlaw Rogue (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Sickmeme/simple). Will play the class that is needed most or switch it up if necessary. Flexible on loot. My current guild had a falling out and split so I am looking to move fast and find a new home for the future. My raid times are mostly flexible. I am available any day of the week from 8pm and most weekends. Been playing since late Vanilla, pvp for the most part until I decided to start serious PvE in Tier 7. Had to quit after wrath due to university workload and came back in mop for casual raiding and more pvp. Been on and off until legion when I decided to get back into serious raiding. Have 100% attendance with current guild and plan to continue this with new guild. Promise to bring good knowledge of tactics, patience and a positive attitude! Add me if you have any questions or want to chat: oklik#2465. Sample parse from Oct 6: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Nrt7yb2BHfAqzmkD#type=damage-done&fight=5 Glad to provide more on request.Sickmeme6 1h
1h [H] Immortalis Noctis 3/7M recruiting for Mythic Immortalis Noctis is a Semi-Hardcore 3 day Mythic raiding guild situated on Draenor. Our guild has been formed by players who don't fit in a hardcore roster anymore, while aiming to clear content on Mythic as fast as we can. We raid on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 19:30 till 23:00 server time. We're always looking for exceptional players to strenghten our Mythic roster, regardless if we need your role or not. We mainly need the following. - Shadow Priest - Balance Druid - Destruction/Demonology Warlock What do we expect from you? - A good understanding of the game and good ability to play your class at a high level. - A good attitude, able to wipe on a boss and still keep your focus, taking criticism and improving on your mistakes. - Commitment, we expect our raiders to be able to raid with a 85% attendence on days mentioned above. How to apply: Please contact Deadjames#1557 or Ariatas#2990 and we will invite you over to our Mulmble for a vocal interview.Deadjames9 1h
1h [H] Fire mage and Boomie LF raiding guild We are 2 players looking for a guild to raid with in Legion. What we are looking for: 1) Raids start at 20:00 server time 2) Raiding 2-3 days per week 3) Doesn't have a team with 5 balance druids and fire mages in it 4) We are looking for a Horde guild 5) Ideally we would like a guild with 7/7 heroic (the same as us) that is looking to move into mythic 6) Some social aspect, preferably a guild that does other content or plays other games outside of raid times - we are not interested in a guild where people just log on to raid Please add me if you would like to have a chat (xbrmat#2496) or leave a reply here with a tag/website and we will take a look.Vemer17 1h
1h H - Argent Dawn - The Zen Brewery We started last month and we are trying to cater players that usually don't have that much time to play or that can't commit to a forced or fixed schedule because of adult life or simply real life obligations preventing that. So far, we have been teaming up to do pve and casual pvp content for fun, also some achievement hunting, and so on. Our guild chat is fairly social and we are growing (around 70 active players, with an average of 8-10 connected). We are looking for friendly people that want an easy time and fun and friendly people to play with. We have been doing some raid encounters but we aren't enough yet at 110 to create a "solid" raiding team group. Wanting also to put together a mythic+ group. So if you are in this situation as well, you are mostly welcome. We don't discriminte any classes or races, that's up to you. We are not a focused RP guild but since Argent Dawn is a RP server, some uf os do roleplay and we ask our players to be respectful with those that want to. If you are interested, hit me up in game (whisper, email) or reply here. See you around.Renshuo0 1h
1h 863 RestoDruid LF Guild MM progress (only weekend) As Topic says, Im a 863 ILVL Restoration Druid looking for a guild with weekend roster which progress on mythic Emerald Nightmare. About me: Im from Spain (Server Dun Modr). Have 21 years, full knowledge of my class and role. I have enough level of english to have a conversation. I dont care the guild is from my realm or from anywhere on the planet, since it is from europe i promise Assisting and being friendly. Can Raid Fridays From 23 to .... . And saturdays and sundays the full day. Contact me Via Bnet: chusii#2149Chusii0 1h
2h [A] Trainwreck - Sylvanas - 3/7M General Information: Guild name: Trainwreck Faction: Alliance Server: Sylvanas EU About us: We were originally on Darksorrow horde for the better part Warlords of Draenor, but it was and is a wasteland so it was impossible to find capable recruits after a while, having snagged all the best ones. Eventually we made the switch to Alliance, but it wasn't much better there either. After a long time into the expansion, we decided to hit the pause button until Legion and reform on a more populated realm (Sylvanas) for the expansion to avoid the problems we ended up having in WoD. We were #1 on Horde, and top 5 overall (competing with long established top 100-400 guilds). The current core of players are pretty tight knit, and we would like to recruit additions that would fit well with us. If your intention is to only interact with us during raids, it's likely not the guild for you. We're all very sociable and outgoing, and easy to talk to. There's a lot of humour and joking around, but when it comes down to it, we expect everyone to step up and give the effort and commitment required to be competitive. We also play a lot of games like Overwatch and CSGO together outside of WoW. The current roster consists of dedicated and serious raiders who have all been playing in competitive guilds at different points throughout the expansions. Since most of us are students or hold down full-time jobs it makes us quite aware that people lead busy lives and therefore have limited playing time, so we will be running with 3 raid nights a week. Monday 20:00-23:00 Wednesday 20:00-23:00 Thursday 20:00-23:00 Sundays may be used occassionally for progress raiding and times are subject to slight changes. Goals for Legion: Our main goal for the expansion is to establish ourselves somewhere in the top 2-500 guild rankings, which obviously means also clearing all mythic content while it's still relevant. What we're looking for in a member: The most important thing we're looking for are people who share the same passion and love for progression raiding. People who are reliable and show the same high level of focus and commitment when the content demands it. Being able to keep calm during stressfull situtations is a must as raiding can be extremely stressfull. We try to make raids as fun and enjoyable as we can, but there will be times when things just go way wrong, and we need you to be able to handle that. We don't want people who whine after every whipe, or start calling people out left, right and center. If the situation calls for it, the officers will handle it. We need reliable raiders, who we can trust to always show on time, ready and prepared for the raid. People who treat each other with kindness and respect, but won't hesitate to give constructive criticism if needed to. It obviously helps a lot if you have previous experience in hardcore/mythic raiding. 3 days of raiding is not a lot, so we expect high attendance from every member. It's a given these days that you're expected to be present on TS and you're able to communicate on it. This is a perfect opportunity for the people who are just drifting around, not entirely sure what they're going to do or where you're going to do it in Legion. Currently recruiting: Resto druid/shaman Some non-leather DPS (Preferably Mail/Plate) While we do prefer a diverse roster, we also consider the player over the class. We will always consider exceptional applicants, even if your class isn't listed. How to apply: www.trainwreckeu.enjin.com - Just register as a user and click the 'Apply Here' button on the top menu. If you have any questions, you can add my battletag (Nerada#2682).Neradá190 2h
2h 7/7HC - 3/7M Raiding Guild Recruiting Healers And Dps! Veritas - Tarren'Mill Current Progress: 7/7HC - 3/7M http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/tarren-mill/Veritas We are looking for players that can handle raiding in our fun and socialiced raiding environment where we strive to do the best we can on the schedule we use. We are recruiting any exceptional player at the given moment to build a solid and a really flexible raiding roster of 30man for Mythic. So we can do swaps for the bosses that we are progressing. Currently recruiting: Resto Druid (Highly Needed) Mistweaver Monk (Highly Needed) 1 Really good tank(Paladin, Deathknight, or DH) (optional) We are mainly recruiting ranged/casters, but melee dps will be given a chance aswell. What we can offer you: - A great raiding environment that strive to achieve the same goal. - A good group of people that often do stuff together. e.g Mythic Dungeons, alt and social raids. - 3 days of solid raiding 19:30-23H server time during this time we might extend for a pull or two more if it's a good night of progress, or potentially add a Tuesday on new raid launches(for progress) should it be necessary, but its not mandatory. Raiding Days: Monday: 19:30 - 23:00 ST Wednesday: 19:00 - 23:00 (because we clear hc first, and mythic farm bosses raids start half an hour earlier) Sunday: 19:30 - 23:00 What we expect from applicants: - You have to be motivated to raid at a core level with room for fun of course. - Available 90%+ of the times raided - You are always prepared for raids. (If you don't know what this means then we aren't the guild for you). - You understand your class and every spec it has. - Your mature and able to receive constructive criticism. - You are geared relative to the content we're progressing on. - You have Discord and you have a headset that you are willing to use not just listen. - Patience, not all bosses are 1 shot. If you think this is something for you. You are more than welcome to add one of us on btag. Guild Master: Jonasty#2811 Raider: Corvo#2252 Officer: Enviction#2668Shamanoodles4 2h
2h <Relax> <Relax> 2/7 M - Raiding 2 days per week! <Relax> Created: 5-15-2011 Recently rebuilt The guild has been alive for over 4 years with a break from wod release until now. We've decided to comeback as a guild but with a casual raiding schedule (2 days a week). We do however aim for mythic progress, and our goal will always be to clear everything ahead of curve while jumping in ranks. So we will spend our 2 days with efficiency. The core of the guild is skilled with alot of experience (experience reaching back to vanilla and and top 30-100 world ranks). Due to irl situations and our philosophy in general we decided to step down to 2 days a week. Our philosophy is that we belive we can accomplish clearing everything ahead of curve while still maintaining a good rank with 2 days per week with a strong, skilled and experienced group, rather than having to raid 4+ days to reach the same goal. If you are likeminded please check requirements below! Guild achievements Tier12: 7/7 HM Tier13: 8/8 HM Tier 14: 10/16 HM Tier 15: 13/13 HM Tier16: 14/14 Mythic Tier17: --Break-- Tier18: 13/13 Mythic Currently recruiting All Classes & Specs. Requirements 18 years of age+. Your gear should be relevant to our progress. Keeping up to date with your class and strive to be the best you possibly can be in any situation whether its farm or progression should be something of your interest. You should also be able to play all your three specs on a high level. You need to have the correct attitude in order to fit into the guild. Dedication & motivation both towards the guilds interests and raiding in general is a must. Come prepared for raids! Meaning: bring consumables, well informed of the upcoming bossfights and YOUR role in it. Have 100% attendance. Teamspeak3 installed and having a working microhphone Provie Logs Stable Connection Current / Previous Mythic experienceRaiding days: Wednesday & Sunday 19.30-23 (We might add Mondays for extra progress, but haven't done it so far) Add: Dreamless#2233 for any questions! or visit: http://relax-tm.shivtr.com/ DON'T BOTHER TO CONTACT US IF YOU DON'T MEET REQUIREMENTS!Ðreamlessx51 2h
2h Once Again [Late Evening] // Kazzak // LF RDRUID Hello! O-A are a late night guild with steady progress and a mature friendly atmosphere. For more information please see below, or contact any member in game. Check out our website www.oaguild.com or add our officer team on btag. Adamski#2159 / Zarriel#2529 / Oneyota#2678 Raid Time - Wednesday / Thursday / Monday 22:00 to 01:00 (server time) ... ... ... ... ... What We Offer. - Stability as a guild and stable leadership. - Fun & Sociable atmosphere inside and outside of Warcarft. - Focused and driven progress raids. - Fair & Open leadership were opinions are valued. - Commitment to raiding but also were IRL commitments are understood. - A diverse community with people from all over Europe young and old(er).[/ul] What We Expect. - Players committed to Achieving the best attendance possible. - Focused attitude to raiding and character development. - Good understanding of raid mechanics and an ability to learn from mistakes. - Positive friendly attitude with an understanding to team play. - Working Microphone, teamspeak 3 and a great understanding of English. - Stable connection and computer. Interested? We are currently looking for any player that offers improvements to our team. Particularly a MW Monk / Resto Druid. Currently starting work on our Mythic progress, we ideally would like people with similar progress. Feel free to drop an application at our site www.oaguild.com We welcome anyone to have a chat to discuss any questions about our guild. Any member will be more then happy to help or for detailed information please contact a guild officer. Adamski#2159 / Zarriel#2529 / Oneyota#2678Yorkshireman8 2h
2h (A) Tactical Magic [7/7HC] recruiting for Mythic! Hey all. I'm here on behalf of Tactical Magic, a tight-knit group of friends on Defias Brotherhood, who are looking to recruit a few like-minded people to progress through mythic EN. It is not essential that you have mythic progress, in fact, it's not even essential that you've cleared heroic. Our main priority is to find people who will fit in well with our existing team. We're serious about progress, but like to have a good time while doing so. We have never touched any mythic content before, so this is a new and exciting venture for us, but one that we hope you'd like to experience alongside us. You'd be joining a group of people who are passionate about reaching 7/7 as soon as possible. We're open to applications from all dps classes aside from Hunters at this stage, although we have a preference for a Warlock/Boomie/Spriest. In an ideal world, we'd love to see some logs from heroic EN so as to determine whether you'll benefit our team. There's no specific ilvl requirement, but you have to be capable of pulling adequate dps numbers, as you'll be thrown straight into the 20-man team. Raid Times (21:00 - 00:00 server time): Wednesday Sunday Monday My battle tag is Jhazz#21563 if you fancy a chat, or whisper Ataraxian, Salonius, Dannika or Reimant in game. Moreover, we have a website, tactical-magic.enjin.com, if you'd like to go straight ahead to making an application.Jhazz6 2h
2h Rerolling, LF Casual Guild Hi there, Former hunter main since Wotlk, 7/7 EN looking to reroll a different class because i don't enjoy what they have done to MM and BM specs. I'm 28 years old from the UK. I'm a laid back chap looking to join a casual raid guild to make new friends, enjoy the game and raid up to Heroic. I'm not interested in Mythic. Any faction, any realm.Saproth16 2h
3h [A] Ravencrest** Hello! I'm here to recruit raiders on behalf of Knights of Valor. Ravencrest is a stand-alone realm; so if you're NOT on said realm, I recommend you stop reading here. (Unless of course you would like to migrate to our server! Who are we? Knights of Valor started mid-world of draenor without purpose of becoming a Legion casual raiding guild. We raid wednesday & monday from 20-23 server time. We've cleared 'The Emerald Nightmare' 7/7 and would like to Progress onto heroic! What do we need to bolster our ranks? ** Subject to change Ranged DPS: Basically we're open for all classes at the moment! Melee DPS: Preferably non-plated DPS'ers! Contact me here, or in-game through Kamura#2165Mônkerina5 3h
3h Shadow priest (ilvl 857) LF WEEKEND raiding guild! Hey there! Apologies for using caps like this, but I want to be clear that I'm purely looking for a guild that raids during the weekend. Bit strict I know, but work obligations hinder me raiding during the week. I'm an experienced shadow priest (raided with this char during wotlk and cata), who really wants to get back into raiding again. Managed to pug 4/7 HC EN, but I seem to be hitting a wall, since every pug group is asking for Curve. And I simply don't have that. Also a bit fed up with the 'randomness' of pug groups, thus looking for a nicce guild that I can call my home. :) So what kind of guild am I looking for? - A guild that raids 2/3 days during the weekend. Friday is fine too, but I will be missing 1 out of 2 weeks, since I will be home at 21.15 ST at that time. - Mature, stable attitude. No drama, loot whoring or nerdraging. - A guild that's around my progress. Wouldn't be fun for you or me to invite me for Xavius Mythic, since I simply don't have the gear/xp for this. What can you expect from me? - Experienced player. Been playing since TBC, so I know a thing of 2 about the game. :) - Strong raid mentality. I always come prepared, try to know as much as possible about my class. Also I'm patient and I'm willing to learn from mistakes that I make during the encounter - Fun, mature guy to have around in guild chat. Always in for a chat or to help out fellow guild members if they need it. If you're looking for a player like me, drop a message or add me on battletag: Absolute#2227.Komplacent0 3h
3h Looking for British Guild Horde Hi There , I am currently looking for a British PVE guild. I am on Stormscale EU but am willing to perform a realm change if needs be. Feel free to check me out in the armoury. Thanks http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormscale/Colakush/simpleCocacolakush5 3h
3h [M] Animosity (5/7 H) looking for few DPSes Greetings from Animosity <Chamber of Aspects>, we are raiding on Monday and Wednesday from 21:00 till 00:00 server time and currently looking for 2-3 mature DPSes. For more info and application form check the website: http://www.animosity-coa.com/Propulis0 3h
3h <Cannon Fodder> @Draenor Recruiting for HC progression <Cannon Fodder> Is aiming to clear the hardest content available! We are a group of players that have played together since vanilla and we started this raiding guild during WOTKL. Our most successful time was during Cata, which we cleared most of DS on HC (last boss left), and in MoP we cleared up to HC/Mythic Thok. Most of the members took a break in WoD, but those who didn't, raided with another guild ending up clearing HFC on mythic. We have now started setting up our mythic raiding team, and we are in need of a few more awsome people. Raid days are Wed, and Sunday 1930-2300. During progression we will also add Monday or Thursday as an extra day if needed. Currently recruiting few more dpsers. Do you think you have what it takes to progress on the hardest difficulty? and do you think you know your class well enough to perform under the current raids? Feel free to whisper me ingame Gruandil#2322 or reply to this post if you are interested in joining our ranks.Sandola3 3h
3h looking for casual raiding guild Hello I'm looking for a casual raiding guild with start times around 21:00 server time. I'm 34 and from the UK I work full time and also have two young kids that take up most of my time hence the slightly later than normal raid times I'm looking for. My current guild unfortunately raid a bit to early for me as the kids tend to still be causing chaos up until 21:00 St. I'm willing to do a realm transfer if I can find a guild that are after a rogue that raids a little later in the evening. Cheers StemStemmroach8 3h
3h Mage lf heroic/mythic guild Greetings folks I am currently looking for a guild for a raid spot for the rest of legion and beyond my current guild is an extremley friendly bunch of people but in the last week a huge part of our core team has left to pursue mythic raiding and the times and days sadly do not suit my current lifestyle so here i am searching ..again lol My raid times and days are somewhat strict so obviosley the amount of guilds i would suit is somewhat reduced i would prefer horde but happy to raid alliance with the right people :) Sun- anytime Mon-pref to finish for 2300 server time Tue-pref to finish for 2300 server time Weds-anytime Thurs-2030-2300 Fri-pref to finish for 2300 server time sat-anytime In the past my experience was mostly limited to tank roles i raided with a top 800 eu guild in Wrath and mostly since then iv raided somewhat more casualy/socialy as range dps, looking to raid heroic mostly altho if mythic is available happy to step up but i would prefer a none toxic enviroment it seems to be an unwritten rule in wow Mythic= lets all be elitist douches , id rather raid with people who are decent to each other than be top of wow progress for that realm and no one speaks to each other . Can bring lols mage food and good attendance to your raids :)Modenya33 3h
3h [H] <Lez Vibes> Mythic Raiding LF Lock Hey guys, If you're reading this it's safe to say you're probably looking for a guild. Take a look at our guild and we hope you like what you see! About Us Lez Vibes is a new guild comprised of a group of close friends that will be focused on PvE progression in Legion. The goal is to tackle Heroic/Mythic content with each new raid tier, and progress at a relaxed but steady pace of 3 nights a week. We are also a guild that believes in a fun and friendly atmosphere, not only looking for raiders but people to enjoy talking to and generally playing this game and other games with. Schedule Monday 20:30 - 23:00 server time. Tuesday / Thursday. 20:00 - 23:00 server time. Recruitment Currently need: Warlock [High] Plate DPS [High] Enh Shaman [High] We expect some Heroic experience with a minimum ilvl of 855. However if you can provide Logs of current expansion DPS that is always a bonus and you will be considered. If you are interested as a ret Paladin a healing offspec would be a bonus. Contact Kryso#2275 Or whisper anyone in Lez Vibes and ask for a officer!Kryso7 3h
3h [A EU] LFG M+ Group, 867, BiS Legendary(ies) DPS Hi I'm looking for players who want to push 10+ Keystones up to +15 max on a weekly basis (i'm good enough, you should be too) If you are interested in that, leave your battle tag or hit me up ingame if you want to save private information. Please do note i do not mind 90%+ above players, but if you're looking for a boost only i will most likely delete you off my bnet immediately (fair and square warning, i'm looking to build/join a strong group that has a dps slot/wants to create a strong group- you should have the same mentality) That being said i don't mind boosting lower +6 stones, for aslong as we regularly do highers aswell, thanks for reading, my btag is Genjgeodude1#2202 cheers.Tokenyogg0 3h
4h [A] Entium 1/7 M- Looking for 1 healer Greets to all that stumble across this post! First of all, thank you for taking the time to read this. Entium is a guild located on the server Sylvanas, where it has been situated since the start of HFC. The guild was formed back in 2008 on Terenas and since then the guild has had steady progression threw out all available content at the time. At the moment we are currently looking for one additional range dps to join us in our ventures threw the Emerald nightmare raid and all future content. Team progression 7/7 normal 7/7 heroic 1/7 mythic At the moment the days and times are: Wednesday 8:30 -11:00 server time Thursday 8:30 - 11:00 server time Sunday 8:30 - 11:00 server time We are currently looking for the following classes; Ideally after 1 melee and 2 range dps, we will consider just three range Shadow Priest High demand Hunter x2 High demand Boomkin Rogue Might demand Tank x1 Any of the following will are desired, unfortunately we can not take on another warrior at this time. Druid High demand Paladin High demand Dk Dh Healer Shaman High demand Priest (holy) High demand Mistweaver Monk If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact one of our guild officers for more details. Gm - Airiain - Emmi2014#2825 Council - Karnae - Drakthir#2945Alcyone28 4h
4h [A] [EU] LFG M+ Group, 867, BiS Legendary(ies) DPS Hi I'm looking for players who want to push 10+ Keystones up to +15 (i'm good enough, you should be too) If you are interested in that, leave your battle tag or hit me up ingame if you want to save private information. Please do note i do not mind 90%+ above players, but if you're looking for a boost only i will most likely delete you off my bnet immediately (fair and square warning, i'm looking to build/join a strong group that has a dps slot/wants to create a strong group- you should have the same mentality) That being said i don't mind boosting lower +6 stones, for aslong as we regularly do highers aswell, thanks for reading, my btag is Genjgeodude1#2202 cheers.Tokenyogg0 4h
4h The Blood Of Heroes ( Argent Dawn EU ) Recruiting Hello Everyone! We The Blood Of Heroes Are opening our doors once more fore recruitment. We have a rather long history on Argent Dawn, with its humble beginnings in 2006. To not bore you any longer I would like to get straight to the point. We are looking for Healers & Range DPS ( Prefered Cloth Wearers ). At the moment we have cleared 7/7 HC and 1/7 Mythic. We want you to know that we only had one and a half raid night on mythic. Right now we are lacking a proper Roster. We raid: Tuesdays/Thursdays/Sundays from 8-11 Server Time. If you have any questions please feel free to ask us any time, be it on Bnet or ingame mail/whispers. Here is a link to our WoW Progress Page: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/argent-dawn/The+Blood+Of+Heroes And this is the Battlenet Tag: Rhea#21182Whiteowl1 4h
4h Prime Cronus - Silvermoon - Recruiting (1/7M) Prime Cronus Semi-Hardcore 1/7M 7/7 HC. Looking for Range dps to close roster for mythic progress. For more info go to http://primecronus.enjin.com/Låvitz3 4h
4h [A] Aetherium - the Maelstrom - 1/7 Mythic Greetings everyone, I'm Yserea, guildmaster of the guild Aetherium. Aetherium is currently looking to expand its roster with new members specifically those with an interest in Mythic raiding. Quick Overview Faction: Alliance Server: The Maelstrom Website: aetherium-guild.eu Brief Description Aetherium is a guild made up of friends and people that have played games with each other for several years now, going all the way back to Vanilla World of Warcraft in some cases. Most of us are experienced raiders both in World of Warcraft and other games, having raided end game content in every expansion so far. The core group of our members has raided together for years, this allows us to have a very relaxed and friendly atmosphere in our guild. We use Teamspeak as our prefered method of communication, which also allows us to reinforce the sense of community in our Guild. With such a tight knit group our server is often filled with people joking and laughing together, either while playing games or partaking in other activities; all in all we feel that this creates a very warm and welcoming environment for new additions to our guild. More recently we’ve returned to World of Warcraft near the end of the Warlords of Draenor expansion. We’re using this time to prepare ourselves for Legion by expanding our roster, getting to know the new additions to the guild, and generally strengthening our team to form a solid 20 man group for Mythic raiding in Legion. Raiding Schedule Wednesday 20:00 – 23:30 Sunday 20:00 – 23:30 *All times listed are in server time. Recruitment Having gear and experience relevant to our current progression is prefered but is by no means a necessity. We’re always on the lookout for motivated and dedicated players, regardless of your gear, class or role. Application Procedure If you wish to apply to Aetherium head right over to our website; aetherium-guild.eu, register yourself and submit an application. For further information regarding our application process, or if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact any of these people through BattleNet: Yserea // Cyrane#2341 Hairysailor // Hairysailor#2224Yserea54 4h
4h [H] Artifex [3/7M] Recruiting Ranged DPS + Healer About Artifex Artifex was founded in 2010 by two Dutch brothers who share a passion for gaming. Over the years we've grown into a guild where we value community, respect and loyalty, we strongly believe our best days are ahead of us and continuously strive to better ourselves. After reaching 13/13 Mythic HFC while only raiding 2 nights a week on weekends, we decided it's time to turn it up a notch for Legion by going 3-4 days a week and moving away from weekends. We're looking for quality raiders to strengthen the raid team, players that are like-minded in the fact that we want quality raiding and only expect the very best from each and every one of our players. Our goal for Legion is simple; clear content while it's relevant and keep up the pace, we're aiming for a spot in the top 500 by the time we clear current tier. Artifex Legion Raiding Schedule - Wednesday 20.00 - 23.30 - Thursday 20.00 - 23.30 - Sunday 20.00 - 23.30 - Monday 20.00 - 23.30 (we raid 4 nights for the first couple of weeks of a new tier, after which we drop down to 3 nights) Requirements 1. Commit to level and gear up at least one alt you can raid on 2. Commit to raiding at least one full tier 3. Flexible in raiding 3-4 days (up to max 16h a week) 4. Able to keep close to 100% attendance 5. Have a working mic and not afraid to speak up 6. No computer/connection problems 7. Pro-active on researching class/bosses/guild forums 8. Be mature, no drama/spamming/excessive trolling Interested? Apply @ http://artifex.gg/apply Contact Info You can always contact one of our officers below: Klets - Klets#2401 Deathsrage - Zhany#2545 Kuruzslo - Szemere#2578Segev198 4h
4h Mjukisens Emerald Nightmare pug 27/10 | 1900 7/7 Heroic I will put all my effort in making this group as strong as possible. We will start out with some basic requirements: -860 item level minimum -7/7 Heroic progress. -Correct enchants on your items -Correct stats priority on your items -Discord -3 Relic slots -Atleest 230k dps Every encounter -Legion pre pot. Flasks, Food. To attend, just comment your name and server. 1830 I will begin invites by using the LFG system. My group will be named ''Mjukisens Emerald Nightmare'' and if you are listed below you will be allowed to join the group. at 1845 I will fill the raid with non-listed persons and we will start raiding at 1900. Be on time or don't sign up. Tanks -(Mjukîsen-Kazzak) - Healers - - - - (-) Dps -(Mjukìsen-Kazzak) - - - - - - - - - - - - -Mjukîsen2 4h
4h Adamantium-Kazzak recruiting NOW! ... Is a newly formed Guild looking for all sorts of roles and classes. We will mainly do Heroics and Mythic Raids will be on Thursdays and Sundays. We are looking for ppl that will come for a laugh but still be focused when they have to we are have no progresion on mythic EN but we have 5/7 on Hc all classes and all roles are welcomed but... Reminder this is still a newly formed guild and we don't have alot of players in the guild we are trying to form it as fast as possible. Have some kind of patience because we are trying to get the best and we will need you to have some experience in raiding. Thank you for your time.Poppincola0 4h
4h [A] <Fractal> Stormrage 7/7HC (Recruiting for Mythic) <Fractal> is a newly formed raiding guild sitting at 7/7 Heroic. We are currently looking for reliable and dedicated raiders to progress into Mythic. We have a high priority for Healers, although all are welcome to apply. Feel free to add my battle tag for more information (MrNobody#21960). Fractal is a newly formed raid team consisting of old guilds and old friends, we raid Wed/Thurs/Monday 20:00-23:00 SVT, although we currently clear both normal and heroic on a Wednesday night, therefore the remaining days are currently used for alt raids until we have a full reliable 25+ man Mythic roster. We are currently on the lookout for a solid healing roster, in particular a Holy Paladin with some experience in high end raiding, although all healers are welcome to apply; and a DPS OS is preferable! We would also like to encourage any range DPS, in particular Mages/Hunters, to drop us a message if you’re on the lookout for a stable raiding environment, and would like to push Mythic! I’ll keep this short and sweet so for all those interested please don’t hesitate to drop me a message on my battle tag stated above. Thanks for your time!Qué1 4h
4h [A] Ravencrest - The Obsidian Nightfall 7/7 HC <The Obsidian Nightfall> are recruiting for progressions into Mythic in the next coming weeks. We have reformed post Legion and are looking for progression minded players to fill our roster. Some of the normal information about the guild!: Raids are from 20:00 to 23:00 2-3 nights a week depending on progress. EPGP is currently in use but a possible switch to Loot Council is being evaluated. We use Teamspeak. Mics are not compulsary but having one is a huge bonus, especially moving into Mythics. Normal and Heroic runs for alts will be starting shortly so we have a nice versatile roster moving into Mythics. What are we looking for? DPS Rogue - VeryHigh Warlock - Very high Mage - Very high Shadow Priest - Very high Paladin (Retribution) - High Death Knight - High Shaman (Enhancement) - High Warrior - Medium Druid - Medium Hunter - Mediun Demon Hunter - Low Healers Priest (Disc & Holy) - Very High Resto Shaman - Very High Tanks We are also looking for 1 very reliable tank to work alongside our already very dedicated and skilled tank. What do we expect from you? Flasks and Food are required for raids. Potions only for progress. (This may change moving into 7.1 as the availability for materials are increasing) High attendance. This is a must as we feel the only way to progress in Mythics is a stable roster of 20-25 very dedicated people Be able to share information and contribute to the raids in however you see fit. Your opinion and voice is greatly appreciated and will never be overlooked. Progress wise a 7/7 Heroic background would be appreciated but not a necessity. 860+ ilvl with all items enchanted. Thanks for the read. If anyone is interested please throw a whisper to either Salty#2420 (Please include a note of who you are) or whisper Ginnly/Xytree/Nayelli/Blewberry/Saulty on Ravencrest. Possible guild mergers are an option for us right now. Hope to hear from you soon. GinnlyGinnly2 4h
5h [H][ER/DMF] Sincerity is recruiting raiders <Sincerity> [Earthen Ring/DarkmoonFaire (ER/DMF) - Horde] is a casual to semi-hardcore raiding guild welcoming players looking for a new home. A nice personality and attitude are the core values of a good raider in our eyes. The guild’s name is more than just a name: it’s what we stand for. We offer a unique, relaxed (and often rather humorous) raiding atmosphere where everyone is respected and welcomed. Having fun is still the most important aspect of raiding: the individual behind the computer screen matters, and if an issue arises (which can vary from a small argument to a lack of DPS) we do our very best to help you and sort it out. Our end goal is to have both normal and heroic raids completely cleared – after that, a few bosses on Mythic would be icing on the cake, but is in no way something we will strain ourselves for. Outside of raiding, we also regularly do other events together, which range from Timewalking to a WoW quiz to Cards Against Humanity. We expect you to be a friendly, social person who is respectful of others and is willing to help them. In short, your personal values have to align with those of the guild – we don’t support egocentrism, selfishness, elitism or rude behaviour in general. Joining every raid is not obligatory, but of course, the more the merrier. We are looking for a capable off-tank and DPS who fit the above description and are interested in joining us for Legion. Our raidtimes are Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 21:00 to 00:00 realmtime (CET). Interested or have any questions? Post a reply here or whisper me in-game (Sacrae, I may be on my alts Astrae or Noctae as well)!Sacrae8 5h
5h Enh Shaman 863 hi all .. im Enh shaman ilvl : 863 ilvl 7/7 normal 7/7 hc 1/7 mythic looking for guild raiding mythic 3 days a weekEnh5 5h
5h 7/7 EN HC 861ilvl Fire Mage LF Raid Guild I am currently looking for a Mythic EN Raiding guild which has a spot for a Fire mage in their roster. I have cleared Emerald Nightmare Heroic a couple of times since it's release. I am a Horde, Blood Elf and currently in Dragonblight realm but I can change.Jodha12 5h
5h Draenor - tank is LF raiding guild DRAENOR Hi, i'm 7/7 HC proto warrior and i'm looking for active raiding guild. Want to close all HC and try mythic raids in legion. If you are intresting feel free send me a message =) Monk#2179Gurrenlagan0 5h
5h [A] ♦♦ Resonance ♦♦ Recruiting [LATE NIGHT] ~{{ www.resonanceguild.co.uk }}~ http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/aggramar/Resonance Alliance, Aggramar/Hellscream ... Raid Schedule Invites start @ 21:45, with first pull on the hour. Wednesday - 2145-0100 Server Time Sunday - 2145-0100 Server Time Monday - 2145-0100 Server Time About Resonance Resonance is a semi-hardcore guild, eager to progress in a stress free environment with people we can call friends. Our main aim is to keep the spirit of the guild in line with that of any game: to enjoy it, with friends, and have fun. We formed originally with a group of 9 raiders who wanted a more clearly defined approach to raiding. We now consist of a small, close-knit group who enjoy getting to know the people we raid with. Having formed on the 5th April 2015, we are now officially 1 year old, and believe that we can offer a stable, long-term option with good progression. What do we expect from you? A sense of humour is a must, but also thick skin. Our raids are quite lighthearted during farm content and between boss pulls, but when the pull timer is sent out, we expect people to focus. Remember that 'having a laugh' does not mean lazy. We found a good balance in Warlords of Draenor, allowing us to achieve Ahead of the Curve long before many guilds on our server, and become a Top 5 Alliance guild on Aggramar & Hellscream. We then took a break from Warlords, deciding we wanted to start fresh with Legion. Our aim in Legion is to get that start early, and progress through Normal and Heroic whilst building and developing a strong roster. We have now cleared HC Emerald Nightmare and are starting to look towards Mythic. We are not in a rush. Our primary intention is to keep building and growing our roster as we get EN HC on farm and start work on ToV when it arrives. For many of us, this will be our first jaunt into Mythic, but not necessarily high-end raiding. We are looking to recruit people with that high-end experience, and also those eager to experience it for the first time with a mature, friendly community. We aim to recruit people who can make at least 2 of our 3 raids each week. We expect a positive attitude from our raiders, and we do not suffer elitism or disrespect. We also expect raiders to be working to improve their character's effectiveness whilst not in raids. Be willing and able to show us that you are serious about progressing with us. We realise that real life issues take priority, but ask for notice if you have to step away from the game for any period of time. This way, if you intend to return, you're not at risk of losing your place. Recruitment Outlaw Rogue :: High Retribution Paladin :: Low Balance Druid :: Medium MM/BM Hunter :: Medium Elemental Shaman :: Low All exceptional applicants will be considered regardless of class and spec. Exceptional applicants will have an ilevel of 855+, an artifact level of 880+ or a well maintained tank/heal OS. If you have all of the above, then !@#$, I'll hold the door open whilst you stroll in like a Sir. Contact and Applications If any of this sounds good to you, you can apply through our website; http://www.resonanceguild.co.uk. If you have any other questions, please feel free to add me on bnet @ Freakypeach#2224. Many thanks, and best of luck in your search. :) /YippieYippiekiyay7 5h
5h LF A Guild To Join For Mythic Emerald Progress Looking for a semi-hardcore raiding guild to join with some mythic progress already I have 7/7 hc exp in emerald with pug groups. Horde only!Wercko3 5h