Rogue

24 Jul O Captain, my Captain! or can I Bribe someone? So I have a Birthday Wish and I'm sharing it. The new bribe skill has me super exited. In some limited way I can play WoW with all of the awesome races! How amazing is that :) But it could be so much more than just playing the game with them in some limited capacity. I have a wish. That wish is for Bribe to become Recruit... Having an NPS play along with me has been super fun in WoD so much so that I think there is a larger place for it in the game. "queue Imagine from John Lennon" So there is this alternate quest line that gets introduced - "Sherwood Forest". We have to go help Rafaam and his Humanoids in Tights get loot and give a little to the poor. After completing this quest Bribe becomes Recruit and close to the Stable Master in each town a new NPC appears:"Brew-master Tuck - Merry band of Humanoids". Once you use Recruit on a Humanoid, instead of only joining you for a few minutes on your Pirate / Outlaw adventure he joins us until he is either below 45% of his max health, in which case he decides he has had enough of this adventuring nonsense and would rather go back to his original life, than become some mercenary for hire. Or until he has taken a cumulative amount of damage equal to 8-10x his life total in which case he finds some respect for the Entourage and thinks he should stick around for a bit. If your new friend is with you when you get to a rested area he goes to hang out with the rest of the Band and good old Tuck. You can go to Brewmaster Tuck pay your friend of questionable repute a hiring fee and off the two of you go and quest a little Mighty Morphing / Treasure Island style. As long as he does not skim too much money off of the quest rewards that is ;P Playing the game with your new lackey only lasts until you log out, but that's fine as you can just go and grease his palms with some persuasion to wear some tights and carry Jolly Rodger into the thick of things on your next quest. As you play however you get some good reputation together and instead of a paid peon on the band he becomes a full fledged member of the Band. And so the more you play together the tighter the bond in your little Band of Brothers. Once you get enough peons to a high enough rep you get some cool achievements granting passive bonuses to your Homies. So in a nut shell I would like to be able to "bribe" humanoids in the game to work in some way like the bodyguards did with the Barracks in WoD. Grind a little bit witht eh off chance that you lose him and then gain some rep with a select few, then have some awesome times with a Murlock, Mantid or Ethereal. So that's my Birthday wish. Wonder if I will be the only wishing I could recruit some Diamonds in the Rough...Dazluz1 24 Jul
24 Jul All specs weakauras Assasination: http://felrage.com/assasinationrogue/ https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq_zk6sWwP0 Subtlety: http://felrage.com/subtletyrogue/ https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9OvYeAz8yO0 Outlaw: http://felrage.com/outlawrogue/ https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl_iX_aufrQ Tried to give each spec a unique feeling. Check em out and leave comments etc.Sovv8 24 Jul
24 Jul cp text hey guys/girls does any one know how to get the old combo point text back ?Sneaky0 24 Jul
23 Jul Level 85 'twink' stats? Hey fellow backstabbers, I've had this Rogue at 85 for some time now, and don't feel like leveling it. I'm just wondering, does anyone know, or can anyone Simcraft to find out what stat is best at 85 for Sub? Is Mastery the go-to stat perhaps? Should I gem for Crit? Do I enchant Versatility? Any help is appriciated! :DSereshade0 23 Jul
23 Jul Need help with some macros. With the new changes to sublety in Legion, I would want to know if you could make macros for when you are in Shadow Dance and when you're in your normal bars, because you don't get a shadowdance bar anymore. So say if you are in shadowdance you'll use shadowstrike and when you are in the normal bar you use backstab. Is something like this possible?Zenós3 23 Jul
23 Jul Symbols of Death slice and dice animation lol? how about new oneAnelej2 23 Jul
23 Jul Shadow dance - help please? Hello everybody. I am a fairly new rogue player and until det update i was certain i was going to play combat/outlaw rogue. I absolutely loved the spec, but RtB is just to much RnG for me personally. I like having control over the situation, and i really feel outlaw atm is up to faith wether you are going to win or not. This left me with two other possibilities which i have been testing fiercly the last two days. For me it seems assassination lacks the mobility i liked about rogues so far, which really leaves it out to one spec, sub. This spec is great for me so far! I love it! It has great mobility and very high burst damage, however i am having huge trouble with one spell: Shadow Dance. It seems odd and clunky to me, that i have to have all of my stealth abilities in my casting bars, while the only spells i use while this spell is active is stealth abilities, and maybe a single night blade if i have to many combo points. But i rather have night blade in my stealth bar, than having multiple extra spells in my ordinary bars. Also in the heat of the battle i sometimes forget to watch the remaining time of shadow stance, and as such i loose one or two gcd´s. I do realize this is pure learn to play issue, yet i find it tremendously annoying. Sorry for all my nonsense. My question is, is there any way to make shadow stance activate the stealth bar, or just an unused bar while active? This would help me so much! TL:DR Can i make shadow stance activate stealth or a seperate bar? Thank you in advance!Gelatines7 23 Jul
23 Jul Outlaw rogue visuals Hi all I have been trying out some different classes this week to see what I will play in legion including the outlaw rogue. The spec is super fun, and I'm now gonna make an orc outlaw rogue. My only concern is the spell visuals. I was gonna make him use axes or maces because it fits an orc outlaw rogue I think. But it seems like the spec is based around swords. It's hard to run someone through with an axe or saber slash someone with a mace.Mechajill2 23 Jul
23 Jul Love new sub Hi. Just thought I would make a post that is actually good for a change. I know many of you will disagree and that's fine. It's personal preference can someone please tell me what is the new stat priority in pvp? I doubt its still mastery. Kinda feels like vers? Any idea's?Raevin1 23 Jul
23 Jul Outlaw weapons I thought I read up on a lot, but I am in doubt - does an Outlaw rogue NEED swords? Do I need to go out and buy some to check out the spec? My hunter got a polearm in the mail, my death knight got two swords, but my rogue didn't get anything - so does that mean I can just use my daggers for Outlaw? I mean, for the purpose of just checking it out until Legion hits?Qae2 23 Jul
23 Jul Does Rupture Give Me Energy On Enemy Death? I've been away from the game for 2 years so please excuse my lack of knowledge on this. When killing things without Rupture my energy regen is cr*ppy, but if I stick Rupture on an enemy and they die with it on them, my energy instantly seems to recharge to full. I've looked through all my tooltips & everything though and it doesn't say anything about Rupture doing this. The only thing I can find close to this is the Venomous Wounds passive which says "You regain 7 Energy each time your abilities deal Bleed damage to a poisoned target", but it doesn't say anything about Rupture causing my energy to regain to full if an enemy dies with it on them. TLDR: Does Rupture Give Me Energy On Enemy Death?Vanchatron2 23 Jul
23 Jul Fang of the father for artifact transmog Hello there ! So since the release of the new transmogrification system i noticed that i was able to use the skin of the legendary cloak With the imminent release of legion and the "Legendary weapons as artifact" it will be great to being able to use legendary class item to transmog on it Why the legendary cloak is there ? seriously give me your finger and i will eat your whole armDharo5 23 Jul
23 Jul Sub dps help TL;DR - i boosted sub rogue, learned to play it well, deal almost the lowest dmg according to charts, even tho i am pretty sure, i am using sub class correctly, help.... Hello, i am new to wow, decided to pick it up, because its the only Blizzard game i didnt play. Didnt really have the patience to lvl up from scratch, so i boosted from 20lvl. Now i wanted solid dps character, maybe if played well gets top scores. Didnt like mages, because locked while casting, so i picked rogue, cant go wrong with it, right? Now i know it was confusing at first, coming first time max lvl, but i played games, i have done my research, got used to skill rotations and other stuff. Here comes the problem, damage charts show that i am one of the lowest damage dealer in the raid. I am pretty sure, i am doing skill rotations correctly, just like icyveins shows, but still, i do the lowest dmg. Now my gear is something like 643 (basically starter gear) and others are mostly 700 or lower, but i see people top the charts with 640. What am i doing wrong? IS everyone right, that blizz killed the class and i picked the wrong one? Am i actually bad at this? Is this class heavily item depended? Is it because i am not 110 and dont have my legion weapon? I get this ugly feeling that either i sux or i picked the wrong class. Example: http://imgur.com/a/TEQ9ENihlathaja4 23 Jul
23 Jul Blizzard hates combat I can only think that's the case I have been playing combat since vanilla and I can only think that there's someone at blizzard that hates combat and has a major hard-on for assassination, why? every expansion blizzard try to f*** combat in the a** and make everyone go over to assassination and this expansion is no different, combat rogues no longer have poisons, kidney shot, evasion, preparation, or shadowstep (ok this is still in sub but meh who plays sub?) basically blizzard have taken everything defensive off combat and turned them into a really lame boring spec with no defence. Combat rogues were never top PvP so I don't understand the removal of all of our survival talents. Out in the wild now frost mages/locks are just gonna play with us and the change in recuperate why? we've gained a reduction in aoe damage on feint and a health pot? like any other player is going to attack you in the wild with aoe? Not only that but many many a time I have evasion tanked a mob and on the odd occasion a hard mode boss to kill him but no more as evasion is gone. I know it's early days yet and the raid dps from this spec might be fine but now I can't solo elites that I used to solo with my old talents. Blizzard mess with this spec every expansion and they ruin it every expansion. Please blizzard leave us combat rogue alone. Om my mistake were so unlike rogues anymore that were called outlaw and not combat ffs been playing this spec 10 years time to reroll as a carpet moth.Ingraved6 23 Jul
23 Jul Petitation for reverting Shadow Dance GCD Change Hello my fellow rogues yesterday i tried my all time fav and main spec subtlety and i gotta say I still enjoyed playing it,this is subjective but for me it was still fun to play EXCEPT ONE MAJOR THING Shadow dance is now on GCD and boy oh boy does it feel clunky to use it when you press your abilities as fast as you used to do It just takes away the smooth feeling you get when you use cheap shot-dance-cheap shot combos etc. I actually had to make a weak aura just to confirm and track im in dance after pushing my dance binding 2-3 times,as i said it shouldnt be this much effort for me to get into shadow dance after using an ability,my muscle memory and many other fellow rogues are just so used to being it off gcd it just feels wrong They probably made this way because now dance has 3 charge and they dont want people to consume extra charges by accident, Well if thats the problem you can still solve it with dance off gcd,if you just give dance a 3 sec cd(baseline active time for dance per charge) you can still prevent consuming extra charge by accident even if you spam the key Since i dont have a twitter account i couldnt share my concerns about this topic with @warcraftdevs and i just hope some of you guys can do for all of us I also made a topic in reddit/wow since some of blizzard devs hangs around there and actually takes changes into consideration if the topic gets into front page or just gets attention(they fixed most of the Death from above bugs thanks to a reddit topic) Gonna also make a thread in general discussion forum Anyways hope we get our Shadow Dance back without GCD TL:DR For clarification what i mean is BEFORE u use dance if you use any other ability it puts dance into gcd Hence u cant Cheap-dance-cheap as fast as you used to do Now its like this cheap-wait for gcd-dance-cheap Reddit thread: https://m.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/4tvq39/dear_blizzard_please_revert_shadow_dance_gcd/Èlys12 23 Jul
22 Jul A quick judgement from non-beta player Here is my 5 cents about the new rogue Pruning: I am fine with pruning generally but generally we are down to 2 finishers, 1 being dot and other being eviscerate. Enveloping shadows is a no no for me, it's like poor man's slice and dice. Energy Regen : Too low. I felt like playing some warrior spec, energy regen number is so low without snd and I dunno if being 110 level and artifact changes it drastically. Shadow Dance : New SD is awesome, allowing more reactive play to random procs etc . But I often find myself gcd capped and not being able to hit last Shadowstrike with enough energy at the last second of buff. Poisons : Don't miss them. Symbols of Death : Bland ability [li]Shadow Blades : MehPhilippe0 22 Jul
22 Jul Delete this ! My bad!Fnos1 22 Jul
22 Jul Outlaw + Pepe I am having a blast with the outlaw specc, playing pirate music in the background while running through my prey, but I find one thing is missing. I love outlaw, and I love having Pepe with me. To get the true pirate feeling I would very much like having Pepe on my shoulder instead of on my head. This would make my pirate dreams come true. Can we make this happen Blizz?Prue0 22 Jul
22 Jul What weapons for subtlety? What weapon type should Subtlety use? Daggers? Swords? Axes?Ryanne2 22 Jul
22 Jul Outlaw, Do we have a ranged attack (for pulling). I've just tried out my rogue alt and was looking for Throw (or something similar) in order to pull a mob. I notice we no longer have shadowstep either. Do we have to run up to every mob now? Is this "class fantasy" - Outlaws must run to their victims for some reason? Also notice that I only really have saber slash and the odd pistol shot as my rotation. I'm hoping the artifact will bring a few more buttons to press.Gram2 22 Jul
22 Jul Dear blizzard please revert shadow dance GCD Hello my fellow rogues yesterday i tried my all time fav and main spec subtlety and i gotta say I still enjoyed playing it,this is subjective but for me it was still fun to play EXCEPT ONE MAJOR THING Shadow dance is now on GCD and boy oh boy does it feel clunky to use it when you press your abilities as fast as you used to do It just takes away the smooth feeling you get when you use cheap shot-dance-cheap shot combos etc. I actually had to make a weak aura just to confirm and track im in dance after pushing my dance binding 2-3 times,as i said it shouldnt be this much effort for me to get into shadow dance after using an ability,my muscle memory and many other fellow rogues are just so used to being it off gcd it just feels wrong They probably made this way because now dance has 3 charge and they dont want people to consume extra charges by accident, Well if thats the problem you can still solve it with dance off gcd,if you just give dance a 3 sec cd(baseline active time for dance per charge) you can still prevent consuming extra charge by accident even if you spam the key Since i dont have a twitter account i couldnt share my concerns about this topic with @warcraftdevs and i just hope some of you guys can do for all of us I also made a topic in reddit/wow since some of blizzard devs hangs around there and actually takes changes into consideration if the topic gets into front page or just gets attention(they fixed most of the Death from above bugs thanks to a reddit topic) Also making this thread in general discussion forum since its easier to get attention of devs in a much larger forum than rogue specific forum,sorry for inconvenience and for my english Anyways hope we get our Shadow Dance back without GCD TL:DR For clarification what i mean is BEFORE u use dance if you use any other ability it puts dance into gcd Hence u cant Cheap-dance-cheap as fast as you used to do Now its like this cheap-wait for gcd-dance-cheap Rogue forum thread: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17612941200?page=1#3 Reddit thread: https://m.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/4tvq39/dear_blizzard_please_revert_shadow_dance_gcdÈlys2 22 Jul
22 Jul Rogue simple feedback 7.0.3 Hello friends, Do not judge me, it is the first time I give a feedback about class changes. Assassination: Exsanguinate feels too strong. 400% faster bleeds is too much and overwhelming in PvP. Should scale down (probably between 250-300) ALSO: It does not work appropriately, sometimes the effect doesn't imply. Garrote: Silence does not work appropriately (even in stealth or/and with Subterfurge it does not silence the target) Damage of Rupture and Garrote is too high and should be nerfed. Damage of poisons should scale higher and [Master Poisoner] currently lacks too much. Deadly poison needs rework. Outlaw: Fun to play, amazing design behind it. However, the RNG system is Sometimes an issue when it comes to damage output. Run through is rather weak and less effective than other spec finishers. It needs some buffs. Subtlety: Damage is fine. Concept as well. The only problem (as many other players suggest) is to imply the shadowdance bar back. Thats a short version of what I think about rogues so far with the prepatch.Shadya0 22 Jul
22 Jul Shadow dance clunkyness This post refers to the so called "intentional design" decision to not have a shadow dance stance anymore. Changes like this with responses along the lines of "we think its for the best" really make it feel as if this decision was made by somebody who has never and will never play rogue often enough to be bothered. The clunkyness from not having a separate stance is immediately and overwhelmingly apparent to anyone who has spent time playing a rogue in previous expansions. The current shadow dance design increases button bloat and reduces cohesiveness by not letting us re-use binds for cheap shot and shadow strike and symbols of death. Increased button bloat goes against the design philosophy made in the most recent and upcoming expansions. The justification for this change was stated to "make backstab feel different from shadowstrike" - This doesn't address the remaining abilities that will now also require separate binds to use. - All of these abilities already feel different because THEY REQUIRE STEALTH OR SHADOW DANCE TO USE. - Stealth has a separate stance bar, but shadow dance doesn't... this further fuels the feeling that this design change was not thoroughly considered/intended originally, but simply made as an after thought as a result of something else. Please give us a stance for shadow dance.Eugore4 22 Jul
22 Jul [Bug] Rogue Stealth Hello, I've began noticing that rogue's stealth is being removed for no reason on the start of some dungeon bosses. I'm not sure if something has been changed in the way in which they target you in the new patch, but it might cause some trouble down the line. I've went ahead and made a quick video showing Commander Ulthok (Throne of the Tides dungeon) doing this: http://y2u.be/bNjv3dPpjH8 I've also noticed that on the way to Slabhide (Stonecore) before and during the cave in, the same thing happens. CheersLelain0 22 Jul
22 Jul Why does killing spree put you back to starting point? Why. Why. Why.Reavan5 22 Jul
22 Jul What stats and weapon enchants for Outlaw? Any idea what stats and weapon enchant would be the best for Outlaw? I have no idea what weapon enchant should i take: mastery, crit, haste or versatility maybe? Both pve and pvp.Nimron8 22 Jul
22 Jul Pick Pocket aggro Since 7.0, Pick Pocket puts you into combat. If you are in stealth and weren't otherwise detected, then you leave combat after around 3 seconds. If you leave stealth - someone is unhappy with you. I guess it's realistic that if you weren't in stealth then Pick Pocket should aggro your target. I don't think it should trigger combat if you are in stealth though, and you can't currently cast it without being in stealth. If they didn't see you performing the crime, how can they know it was you? What do others think? It also can proc your weapon enchant, which is a little bizarre.Celata0 22 Jul
22 Jul Which Alliance Race is the coolest looking for Rogues? Hi, I already have a level 100 of every class spread among every race of the horde but ever since I bought Legion I got a level 100 Boost I don't know what do with. I thought to myself that out of all the classes and races I have my poor Goblin Rogue is my least favourite because honestly his armour, weapons and animations are a bit too difficult to see and as a result he never looks very impressive. So, I finally decided to use my Boost on my first real Alliance character but since I don't know much about Alliance animations post-pre patch, I was wondering if anyone with experience with Alliance Rogues can give me some feedback on who looks the coolest in your opinions. My Criteria are as follows; ...Gazlowe2 22 Jul
22 Jul What is your spec choice? Fellow deadly colleagues, The prepatch is already here and I believe most of us have tested the new spec changes and have a choice of what to play during the expansion. However, still many of us (including me) are twisted between choosing the appropriate style of specializations. So I just want to hear your opinion which one would you choose to play and why? My preferences are: 1) Outlaw - I have never been a fan of combat but the new animations, spells and gameplay got me Pirate-ish. 2) Subtlety - So far not the best spec, however, it looks promising at the 110 scale with the honor talents. 3) Assasination - I love the spec, the new bleeds are fun, but I believe it will run boring after few days of doing the same.Shadya0 22 Jul
22 Jul Sub or Sin? So, what's the verdict, Sub or Sin for single target going forward? Or is it too early to tell?Calyix1 22 Jul
22 Jul Where is my cheapshot sound?! The very satisfying sound of cheapshot is gone?! Now I just hear WOOSH WOOSHH WOSHHHH WOOSSHHHNaydie1 22 Jul
21 Jul Shadow Step 30 sec CD, BoS removed I feel like they broke my legs, and now I have to crawl like those none rogue peasants with their stubby feet. It's so slow.Nyanta13 21 Jul
21 Jul 7.0.3 Prepatch Singletarget spec I cant hop onto PTR right now so i can't test rather Assa or Sub is stronger in singletarget fights. Which do you think is stronger right now?Scammed15 21 Jul
21 Jul sub legion pvp.. when people spam dispell nightblade :C blizz plizzLunì4 21 Jul
21 Jul Mono wielding ? So... Ever since this morning both my rogues are stuck with a single weapon. I can't equip another one in the offhand. Am I the only one, am I missing something, did I miss a line in the patchnote ? Plus the in-game request system does not seem to cover that kind of thing, I can't, for the life of me, send one about this issue. Kind regards, Hélix.Hélix1 21 Jul
21 Jul Assassination rogues legion bleeds/poisons Hey all, I am relatively new to rogues, really love the feel of them at the mo, hope it doesn't change too much in legion, however i had a question. Assassin rogues are claimed to be all about the poisons...but the more i read and research about the assassin spec in legion is that bleeds will contribute far more towards your total damage than poison...That seems odd, aren't they supposed to resolve around poison damage? heck even their mastery is all about poison. xD Am I seeing this correctly or can someone slap me over the head and tell me otherwise. I like the idea of a bleed class (hence I've been raining a feral) but i have always wanted to main a assassin rogue... it just feels awesome, i feel i have way more energy, and i love the tools. These are amongst many disputes in my mind of whether to stay with feral or go rogue for raiding. Any help will be greatly appreciated. :)Pdatidex5 21 Jul
21 Jul Rotation for Outlaw? Hello. Title says all. Does anyoen know some good rotation for Outlaw??Fallric7 21 Jul
21 Jul Rogue is super fun! You did a great job, Blizzard. I enjoy so much with every spec: Subtlety is probably the most fun spec in the game. Just awesome, such a great mobility ... I only miss Shadow Dance bar, but that can be fixed easily. Oh, and damage seems a bit lower, compared to other two specs, or this is just me? Outlaw: much much much better than Combat. Combat was so boring, while Outlaw is super fun with mixture of melee and range abilities. Assassination: i like hard DoT playstyle very much. I am a bit confused, because bleeds do more dmg now than poisons but i'm ok with that. Rip damage is just insane, i expect it to be nerfed soon ... All 3 specs feel very unique now. Again, great job has been done here:) Only problem i have right now is that i can't decide which one will be my go spec for PVP, they are all so fun ... I think i will go with sub or outlaw, because of better mobility and range options. Assassination without Burst of Speed feels a bit slow for BGs, but it is probably the best spec for pve.Nimron3 21 Jul
21 Jul Class identity rogue failed. This is my view and my opinion and how i see Rogue 7.0.3 When Legion was announced, class reworks where also going to be happening. And it was specified that Rogues would recive a complete rework. And that to reinforce the class identities where the primary objective. With patch 7.0.3 the results are in, and you have missed the mark to deliver on class fantasy. As well as delivering a class rework. As far as identity goes, its fairly obvious that you missed the plot. Doubt most people at Blizzard even know what the identity was in classic, tbc and wrath when the class was fairly in line with what it had been created to deliver on. Come Cataclysm and identity got screwed, but this was the case for every other class aswell. Mop just furthered the failure, Warlords placed the cherry on top of the icecream and Legion seems to be the fireworks to highlight the path of ignorance. Legion is another round of ability pruning, and some renamed abilities that have the same functionality as the old abilities the new names are replacing. Not really a rework, some of the abilities that got added in later years remain while core abilities we have had since classic are now gone. Combat changed to Outlaw seems like a redundant change since the class is basicly the same as before just with more pruning. So what worked in classic is removed, and the failures that have been added after remain. There was also talk about wanting some specc loyalty, i wish it was that simple when you as the developers are not loyal to the speccs. Im loyal to mine 21-3-27 Crown jewel of this new expansion is the class halls(garrison 2.0) that are being mandatory and forced. If you acctually cared about creating a good expansion you would have let the content lure people too it not force it down their troats. Good content sells itself, bad content well WoD, Legion so on so forth great job. Class hall for Rogue is a violation of the identity of a rogue, we are individuals, anarchists not a band that group togheter in the mage capital to play club. It was also said early on that you would take feedback, many(not all) where against the dalaran class hall. The reply from Blizzard was in the form of a question. "What if we make it really awesome?" Littering the ground with gold, secret door and overall being a shadowy organization in attempts to make the thing seem cool. Is asinine, Dalaran is the mage capital, mages arent that stupid to not know what is going on in their capital. Dalaran is floating on a small patch of landmass, hiding a secret base in the previously known sewer is ludacris. That and the whole concept of hidden while all rogues travel there, as well as rogues acctually banding togheter on top of gold laying around everywhere without the ability to steal it all as any of us would. Class hall should be removed, optional would be another solution. But overall Legion is a miserable failure, and ive been a rogue main since classic. And im never setting foot in a class hall. Delivery on 7.0.3 is horrendous.Zalita19 21 Jul
21 Jul What spec to play-Rogue Hey everyone. I can't decide what spec ot play, currently Outlaw, but what of them is good dmg and easy to rotate?Fallric2 21 Jul
21 Jul 80 to 100 leveling Hi there, I finally decided to level my old rogue up, but I'm struggling with the correct build. As I haven't played rogue since Cata I don't know what spec to choose to reach lvl 100 as soon as possible. I took a quick look at assassination and it seems fine as it has better single target DPS than outlaw, but I'm not sure. Thanks in advance for your help.Lorelei2 21 Jul
21 Jul Rate the transmog above you v3 As the title says but this time throw in constructive things about what could be improved.Diábllos4987 21 Jul
20 Jul I hate being Outlawed. I hate the guns I hate the pauses to the flow of combat they bring. I hate the lack of poisons. I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE IT!Hunewearl7 20 Jul
20 Jul Can't decide... I really cant choose between my mage and my rogue. I've always liked the way rogue plays, it had something that feels cool about it. Now there are some new changes for rogues that i personaly find exciting. However the class seems very weak compared to my mage. I like the rogue in terms of lore and role play (always liked sneaky things), but still I dont want to be weak. Really cant decide either have fun but be weak or dont have as much fun but be stronger.Lissuin1 20 Jul
20 Jul Enjoying outlaw even more with SnD RtB has its awesome moments, but im just in love with the 90% atkspeed. The aa's are just insane. Anyone else?Stormgrim1 20 Jul
20 Jul Goodbye old-content farming rogue. Outlaw is horrible for old content farming now. I used to have a 40yrd ambush that could kill entire groups with Blade Flurry active and a 40yrd shuriken toss to pull mobs from the air and now i have a grappling hook on a retarded cooldown that doesn't want to grapple to most places i actually want to get to and a 20yrd peashooter that has such limited range throwing the bullet yourself would get it further. I'm really not happy with all these changes, especially since my rogue has been my achievement hunt character since the beginning. 70 exalted reps, 10.000+ quests done and now it's many many many days /played wasted and i feel f'ed in the a.Thanks Blizzard! /sarcasmGraknak3 20 Jul
20 Jul Cannonball barrage CD time discussion (outlaw talent) Made this thread on PTR section too but i want more opinions Its a very nice AOE dps burst, it puts you easily on 100k+ dps for a moment with blade flurry active on 6 mobs or more, but in dungeons 1 minute coldown for a skill that last barely 2 seconds isnt too high? if you really want a sustained aoe damage to clear dungeons or raid bosses that implies making aoe it should be a 30-45 sec cd, but thats my opinion, what do you think? because if not i see all rogues skiping this talent and beign another useless talent getting dust and picking alacrity and killing spree over cannonball barrage again, lasts 2 sec skill with 1 min cd is almost like thats nothing at all, just a spike of dps on a random pull to see you first on skada for a sec and thats it :(Tidestorm3 20 Jul
20 Jul Lvl 53 Sub Rogue Macro Help Need some macros for pvp, so if someone could hit me up with some good ones that will be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!Yagnarr2 20 Jul
20 Jul [PVP] I really need some help on sub So. Are you guys doing any dmg? Cus for me seems like hitting a wall... Besides the obvious no stance shadow dance, i don`t really know how to dmg someone. I thought sub was about staying in the shadows, doing big short bursts, hidding again. Idk, it really does not feel like that anymore. So if anyone has some helpfull tips for me, please bring them up.Crissie1 20 Jul
20 Jul Dwarf Rogues? Where are you guys D: ? I'm thinking of a race change to dwarf, but i'm hardly seeing them let it be in-game or here on the forum. How's the animation looking (both female and male would be great to know :) ). Are you all just hiding?Nikå35 20 Jul