Technical Support

17 Dec 2013 Is it a screen issue? Textures go darker! I noticed yesterday that when I move and zoom in/out in WoW, grass and bushes get a fraction of a shade darker, as if it "blinks" into it when moving and out of it when not. I also noticed the very same thing in GW2. Is this indication of a screen issue? I've been battling my issues in WoW for 5 weeks now and this is the first "breakthrough" I've found in all that time.Rorcanna5 17 Dec 2013
17 Dec 2013 Random DCs, launcher bugging Hi, I am still randomly disconnecting quite often (5+ times a day, 3 so far today) and getting stuck on connecting till getting error#2 when trying to log back in. Today the launcher has still been acting up in terms of wanting to upgrade the game but not being able to download any data, have tried closing and re-opening it several times but with no help. Am only playing on ravencrest so not entirely sure if it happends on other realms, but guildies have had the same issue.Mempha0 17 Dec 2013
17 Dec 2013 Seriously what is wrong with wow? I just get random dcs and after that when i immediately try to log back it keeps giving me the error "unable to connect check your connection blablaerror.." while i actually do not lose the internet connection.. Its only wow losing it.. And plus to this i also get dcs while waiting in the que to log to my realm wth really... "I didnt re sub for this."Pux5 17 Dec 2013
17 Dec 2013 The buggiest day of WoW history? So, it started with not being able to log on for 2 hours yesterday, the 113 error went into 105 error. Heroic raid got cancelled. Then I tried to help some old frostmaners with Flex. We got started on Thok, when suddenly instance server hanged, everyone got disconnected for maybe 30 minutes. When we got in, Thok was gone, the door was closed. We disbanded the group. When we remade the group, everyone was showing as Offline, unless we noticed, we were all on the same place in game. So we (25 players) had to stand next to eachother in shrine. When we tried to queue, only 18 of us got the window to show. So those 18 went in, and then the rest of us had to leave and then join. My boyfriend couldn't get the invite for some reason, for another hour. So we had to go without him. Oh well. Finally at thok, five of us couldn't see any markers, couldn't see ready checks, couldn't see the queue for flex window but thankfully was teleported without having to accept. Also, the arena quest at Twilight Highlands has been bugging for five days for all players on Kazzak-battlegroup, both ally and horde sides. Second boss appears, but doesn't charge, and then it says quest failed. Noone can do it. http://www.wowhead.com/quest=27868/ And, for the last couple of months, if I try to skin low level mobs with my pet out, it gets aggro and somehow it doesn't count as my kill so I have to dismiss my pet every time. Sigh What's going on blizz?Bumbiana2 17 Dec 2013
17 Dec 2013 Item Restoration hello look like ERROR: Server Unavailable THE SERVER IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER i use with different browsers but no luckCoallion1 17 Dec 2013
17 Dec 2013 game data constantly downloading in background Hello, While playing WoW, it shows the wheel at the top of my screen and 'game data is currently being downloaded'. I patched WoW and selected 'pause updates when I launch a game' but something is still downloading while I play. I used WoW scan and repair in the launcher. Deleted the \data\cache folder as suggested elsewhere. Updated my graphics card drivers not long ago. How do I stop the background downloads? When I try and submit a ticket regarding this issue it says 'an error has occured, maximum space exceeded'. Any help would be much appreciated. RegardsMootiful0 17 Dec 2013
17 Dec 2013 Missing room in Siege of Orgrimmar. Hello everyone, I got a pretty major problem here. Basicly one of the rooms i Siege of Orgrimmar underhold is missing, i mean plain of its not there and if i try walk where it would be i just fall out of the map and to my death, I suppose re installing the entire game might work and fix it, but I would be happy if there is some easier way to get this sorted. I've tried the repair tool and the problem I have still remains, and I'm only using 2 addons, MRP and AtlasLoot. If anyone have had a simular problem with a missing floor/room somewhere, please tell me how you sorted it.Lanson1 17 Dec 2013
17 Dec 2013 Which new mac laptop shall i get? Hey everyone, I really need some help. I really want to buy a new Mac laptop 13inc or 15 inc, but i do not know whether i could raid on them without having any lag. Here are the specs: 13-inch: 2.4GHz with Retina displaySpecifications2.4GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 Turbo Boost up to 2.9GHz 8GB 1600MHz memory 256GB PCIe-based flash storage1 Intel Iris Graphics Built-in battery (9 hours)2 15-inch: 2.0GHz with Retina displaySpecifications2.0GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 Turbo Boost up to 3.2GHz 8GB 1600MHz memory 256GB PCIe-based flash storage1 Intel Iris Pro Graphics 15-inch: 2.3GHz with Retina displaySpecifications2.3GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 Turbo Boost up to 3.5GHz 16GB 1600MHz memory 512GB PCIe-based flash storage 1 Intel Iris Pro Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M with 2GB GDDR5 memory Built-in battery (8 hours)2 By the way can the iris graphic card and the iris pro graphic card handle wow?Angelistic0 17 Dec 2013
17 Dec 2013 Computer help Hi, I'm looking to buy a pc that can run wow only and and I have a budget of £220 and so far I can looked at this is the one I'm going for; Pentium Duel Core 2.8GHz CPU HD Radeon 5450 GPU 4GB Ram I am wondering if this will be able to run WOW on Ultra and if not what recommendations do you have for my budget. And help is greatly appreciated Thank youGeebee12 17 Dec 2013
17 Dec 2013 I keep getting disconnected! I tried everything!! Help! I get disconnected after about 20 seconds once I enter the actual game. I deleted the data cache, the cache, interface, WTF several times. Did the repair tool twice. Made sure it was updated to 100% which it was. I tried using a different application to enter the game instead of the launcher as well. Nothing worked, so I uninstalled the game, then downloaded it from the site and re-installed. Made sure it was not only playable but updated to 100%. It didn't work, had the same problem. Deleted the WTF cache etc, again. But nothing. I've done everything? :( Is it possible someone else discovered my password and is logged in? I don't share my account with anyone... Is there anything I can do?? :'( I also have a new computer that I got about a month or two ago, if that's useful to know.. Thanks for reading!!Sparklycat6 17 Dec 2013
17 Dec 2013 Login Errors / Error #113 Edit: Updates here: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8965607227?page=37#726 Hey! I tried to log in, but I keep getting the battle.net error #113, which seems to be some sort of issue with the login servers? Edit: It now worked on the fifth time to log in. You might still want to check it up? Edit: well, this blew up a lot. I'll try to provide some useful information that has been said from the blues. (Some people say they still recieve the error on after the last blue post, so it may not be fixed yet). From page1: ... ... ... From page 35 ...Amaraim757 17 Dec 2013
17 Dec 2013 Shop Issue I'm trying to gift World of Warcraft to a friend, but it keeps getting me "Please correct the errors below and try again." error. I bought the game from same PayPal email address for myself before. :( I've also tried different browsers, still not working.Prophessor0 17 Dec 2013
17 Dec 2013 Stuck on " checking for updates..." Hey guys/girls what can i do ?Slapzor0 17 Dec 2013
17 Dec 2013 Error 404 on Blizzard Launcher i don't know if this has been reported yet. There seem to be tons of bug/issues lately. I am not sure if this is the purpose of my game freezing up randomly. It happens several times a day. I have gotten this error [see screenshot] twice this week. Can you please reply with a fix or an answer if there is something I need to do? Thanks http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n303/shayz70/404error_zps448d7584.jpg Seeing how I cannot add this as an image to my post. Please copy and paste.....Antiopeia2 17 Dec 2013
17 Dec 2013 Issue with support tickets? I've lost my phone on which I had my authenticator, and as such I would like to have it removed by the support. I have provided an ID and the serial for the authenticator. However: I've created two tickets requesting a authenticator removal. They've been up for two consecutive days now. Still no review =/ is there an issue with this, or are you just very, very busy after the EU-b.net issues you've been having? ^^Valdina0 17 Dec 2013
17 Dec 2013 Authenticator problem Hello, I am using a authenticator on my account but it's not always working. How can I fix this problem? Thanks in advance.Snuggler5 17 Dec 2013
17 Dec 2013 Can't connect / login via battle.net launcher & More. Hello! - REGIONS & CONNECTION PROBLEMS This problem started last day after a disconnect from my interent. I launched the battle.net launcher after the disconnect and suddenly i can't choose my account under world of warcraft above the play button. Instead it stands Americas - Asia or Europe, i choosed the Europe one and it worked to login. (It's showing regions instead of my accounts) This also affects Diablo 3 and starcraft 2, as it isn't showing the PTR for diablo 3 as it did before. However, i can't see my friends online through the launcher anymore neither fast-connect to my battle.net account management, i have to auto connect to it through the website now. It also stands starter edition on the battle.net launcher. Now today another problem occured. Can't connect to the battle.net launcher at all. i have to login through the normal game meny from the offline mode battle.net launcher. Anybody having similar problems? Really need some help to fix this.Jixie4 17 Dec 2013
17 Dec 2013 Please Rate - Gaming PC Ordering In 5 Hours! Hey guys, after considering my options seam to be going with this custom PC! I've always had a really really bad PC so im wondering what kind of performance i can be expecting from this desktop in PvP environments and also Pve. Intel i7 3770k Quad Core, . Asrock H61M-VS Motherboard, . 8GB DDR3 Kingston 1333 (2 x 4Gb), . DVD+/- RW - 22X Samsung SATA, . 500GB S-ATAIII Hard Drive 6.0Gb/s, . AMD R9 280X (3072MB PCI Express DDR DVI), Monitor is next on the list, going to try get a 120ghz one when i can afford it! PC is 880 Euro, but i'll get 20% back through VAT. Will this run wow at high graphic settings with very good fps?Abolishxd6 17 Dec 2013
17 Dec 2013 Increased "glowing" Hey just a quick question. Since the last patch (the one that added the in game shop) , i have noticed a change with some of my spell effects, some of them seem to "glow" more than they used to - and seem bigger. Most notably this apply to the characters hands while casting, what before was a rather subtle colored glow - has now seemingly doubled in size and brightness. The same applying to several boss ability's in soo. Particle density is still on low - and I have not noticed any changes to the config file , as i am constantly tweaking it. Its not the end of the world and it doesn't seem to impact performance , but I was accustomed to the less flashy effects - finding the new ones a bit distracting, and was just wondering if there was a way to revert this.Lionheart1 17 Dec 2013
17 Dec 2013 Wow camera going crazy Watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOVeHrn44hA&feature=youtu.beZjemuz7 17 Dec 2013
17 Dec 2013 Laptop Hello, Is this laptop ok for wow? if yes on what settings? http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=ee&lc=en&docname=c03055479 Thanks :)Smäckdöwn1 17 Dec 2013
16 Dec 2013 Connection problems :S? I am having a very weird issue at the moment. It has been like this for some time now and I cant figure out why. Basicly i am experiencing very high ms when I'm playing world of warcraft, I dc alot and i often have HUGE lagspikes. Sometimes it's not even worth trinketing a stun because i end up sitting the stun for 10 seconds anyways due to the lag lol :p However, If i am on skype with someone whem I'm playing, there's barely any lag at all and its allmost completely fine (becides for the fact that i still have to much MS to play a rogue as main -> 200 ms+. I have tried everything: calling internet provider, disabling addons, re-installing wow etc. Can you look into this? I experience no trouble outside wow, and I am on a 25/25 mbit net. Alltho it's wireless.Bàd0 16 Dec 2013
16 Dec 2013 8666 world MS I was just getting this level of latency in my raid and this after I couldnt log in at all yesturday EDIT Yes indeed... I am with Virgin Media alsoHiggit49 16 Dec 2013
16 Dec 2013 Your In game Help menu refuses to function Hi there, For past week the In game Help menu refuses to provide anything other than a blank white loading page in both the top tab and the create a ticket tab. I have waited over 1 hour for each to load and zip. I also tried it with zero addons- Reinstalled the game reset options on the tab when logging in trouble shot option deleted wtf deleted interface deleted cache It just plainly does not work rendering me unable to open a ticket. Many people in guild are also having this issueJiera1 16 Dec 2013
16 Dec 2013 battle.net app log in when i try to log in to the battle.net app i put in my password and it say could not log in to battle.net service the part to put in my authenticator dose not come up and i dont have a phone 1 any1 els havein the same problem??Pegi5 16 Dec 2013
16 Dec 2013 Battle.net Error #104 Hello, I keep getting this error using the battle net app or wow launcher, everytime i log. or better it dont let me log. Any help!? Thanks,Arshy0 16 Dec 2013
16 Dec 2013 HELP! Hey, I'm having trouble with my in-game connections.. I can log in fine and dandy but as I'm logged in the realm with just randomly start running on the spot and i can click anything and nothing will happen. The chat is still rolling fine it's just the gameplay. It seems to have just started happening since I got too 100% completion on downloading the client. I don't suppose anyone could suggest anything to fix this? :D - Jordan Edit* - I have tried reloading the Client numerous times. - I know it has nothing to do with my Internet connection as I can talk to friends through skype still.Jordaan2 16 Dec 2013
16 Dec 2013 Fed up, thinking of quiting!! Can someone please help me with this latency issues, I have played wow since vanilla and NEVER had thoughts of quitting until NOW! I now cannot run raids, I think I am doing well, 30home and 40 world before entering, then I enter a raid, jumps to 2500 on world and home+ I uninstalled and run a fresh copy of wow today, run with and without add-ons and changed NIC settings to the recommended ones I am running a AMD X4 965, 8GB ram, Radeon HD7850 PC+ ISP - VM Country - UK Modem (and firmware version if known) - Superhub2 Router (and firmware version if known) - software V1.01.26 HARDWARE 3.11 Network device (Driver version if available) - Realtek PCIe GBE driver version 7.76.1028.2013 Type of connection used (Wireless / USB / Ethernet) - Ethernet Operating System - Windows 7 Ultimate Security Software installed (Firewall, Anti-Virus) - AVG 2014 Free Traceroute to your realm - 1 <1 ms 1 ms 1 ms routerlogin.net [192.168.0.1] 2 8 ms 8 ms 10 ms cpc3-mapp10-2-0-gw.12-4.cable.virginm.net [194.168.93.1] 3 39 ms 23 ms 23 ms nott-core-2b-ae7-2364.network.virginmedia.net [80.7.83.145] 4 63 ms 55 ms 93 ms nrth-bb-1c-ae13-0.network.virginmedia.net [62.253.174.65] 5 10 ms 11 ms 11 ms nrth-bb-1b-ae11-0.network.virginmedia.net [62.253.174.109] 6 11 ms 11 ms 12 ms tele-ic-4-ae0-0.network.virginmedia.net [62.253.174.18] 7 84 ms 85 ms 76 ms ldn-b4-link.telia.net [213.248.70.29] 8 32 ms 38 ms 116 ms ldn-bb2-link.telia.net [213.155.136.76] 9 23 ms 48 ms 21 ms prs-bb2-link.telia.net [80.91.247.240] 10 50 ms 30 ms 37 ms ffm-bb2-link.telia.net [80.91.246.180] 11 29 ms 31 ms 31 ms ffm-b10-link.telia.net [80.91.251.250] 12 * * * Request timed out. 13 * * * Request timed out. 14 * * * Request timed out. 15 * * * Request timed out. 16 * * * Request timed out. 17 * * * Request timed out. 18 * * * Request timed out. 19 * * * Request timed out. 20 * * * Request timed out. 21 * * * Request timed out. 22 * * * Request timed out. 23 * * * Request timed out. 24 * * * Request timed out. 25 * * * Request timed out. 26 * * * Request timed out. 27 * * * Request timed out. 28 * * * Request timed out. 29 * * * Request timed out. 30 * * * Request timed out. Trace complete. Pathping to your realm - Tracing route to 195-12-232-102.customer.teliacarrier.com [195.12.232.102] over a maximum of 30 hops: 0 Shrek-PC [192.168.0.2] 1 routerlogin.net [192.168.0.1] 2 cpc3-mapp10-2-0-gw.12-4.cable.virginm.net [194.168.93.1] 3 nott-core-2b-ae7-2364.network.virginmedia.net [80.7.83.145] 4 nrth-bb-1c-ae13-0.network.virginmedia.net [62.253.174.65] 5 nrth-bb-1b-ae11-0.network.virginmedia.net [62.253.174.109] 6 tele-ic-4-ae0-0.network.virginmedia.net [62.253.174.18] 7 ldn-b4-link.telia.net [213.248.70.29] 8 ldn-bb2-link.telia.net [213.155.136.76] 9 prs-bb2-link.telia.net [80.91.247.240] 10 ffm-bb2-link.telia.net [80.91.246.180] 11 ffm-b10-link.telia.net [213.155.134.137] 12 * * * Computing statistics for 275 seconds... PLEASE HELP!!!!!!Nakedflame8 16 Dec 2013
16 Dec 2013 WoW crashes when I open mount & pet tab? Ughhhhh, I've had this for so long now how is it still an issue? I recently rebuilt my computer and had a complete fresh re-install of everything, I'm playing with no addons and yes I have tried deleting my WTF, cache and interface folders. Before I rebuilt my PC I had the same issue but back then the pet tab would open and I'd disconnect. Now I open it and WoW completely crashes, I have to end task and my internet disconnects on top of that. I literally cannot get into the mount/pet tab AT ALL. It's driving me crazy, I really enjoy pet battles and I can't manage my pets. Nevermind the mounts I now have no access to (some of which I spent real money on via Blizz store). Just searching the problem in Google brings up a tonne of threads about the same issue and not a single one has a working solution other than to disable addons and I'm not even running any. It's seriously so frustrating. I just don't understand how so many people can have this issue and there not be a single decent solution.Wriggle3 16 Dec 2013
16 Dec 2013 [Fixed?] Virgin Media & Defias Brotherhood Is there a problem here? Me and others on Virgin Media on the Timeless Isle (Defias Brotherhood) are getting horrific world lag, I seamed to have the highest MS of over 6000. Edit: Seams to have cleared up for me, the people on my realm and someone in the thread, not sure if anyone's still having the problem.Raven8 16 Dec 2013
16 Dec 2013 So... Why can't i get more from my pc? I got a nividia geforce 660ti Graphics card, A Asus Sabertooth 2.0, A AMD FX-8350, Intel 530 series SSD, 16GB Ram All the drivers are updated and fixed. Nothing is to hot, about 40C- 50C. I run about 20-30fps in crowded places as shrine of the two moons.Blåapelsin3 16 Dec 2013
16 Dec 2013 Massive in-game lag. Currently spiking at 3000-9000 world ms. Trying to raid, can't do anything meaningful. I done a ready check and a pull timer which took about 5 minutes to actually happen. What's up? I live in Ireland and my ISP is Eircom. Ping is 50~ to external speed test websites. Running a Tracert to 213.155.152.66 (Blackout Cataclysm / Cataclysme Sturmangriff / Charge Battlegroups) now. EDIT: Seems to have fixed it self now.Cloudwolfe0 16 Dec 2013
16 Dec 2013 getting dced and right after i connect i get que , since yesterday blizzard has trouble with the game , their logging servers. i had a guild raid today . got dced 2 times and right after i joined back , less then 1 minute for reconnect . i had instantly que 500 + above....will you fix this in the end or will you make me stop the game in the end? for gods sake . we pay to play without problems.and yet you have those server problems.i demand a payback for this , really...Moutzaheadin0 16 Dec 2013
16 Dec 2013 UPDATE: Battle.net Error#104 Hi Blizzard. I have got a little problem. I can not log in to World of Warcraft couse my Bnet apps are currently working in Offline mode. When i Write in my Account name and Password i have got In-game message: Battle.net Error#104 .... That's why ?:( Clear your WTF and Catch Folder. Exit your B.net Cliens and write your Account name and your password in to in-game. This working for me .Insänity47 16 Dec 2013
16 Dec 2013 Can't log in on EU server Hey, I got a bit of a problem here... I have recently been trying to fix the "checking for updates" problem i guess many others have. And now when I have fixt it, I can't log in to my EU account. I don't know why but this is what happend: 1. I log in like I usually do 2. Then it's the tre pages you need to scroll down on 3. Then I have to choose region and EU is not on the list... I don't know what is going on but I hope it's not going to be long. Anyone have any ideas??Chengji0 16 Dec 2013
16 Dec 2013 Constantly Not Responding! Heya everyone! So basically it takes me about 2 minutes to load into game to enter password, and another 2/3 minutes to load my game and character. And now it's constantly crashing and not responding. It was fine a few days ago but now nothing works. It's sort of 50% chance it will do this, sometimes it doesn't and I'm not sure why. I know it's not my computer so it must be the game. Does anyone else have this problem or know a way to resolve it?Tazzoo0 16 Dec 2013
16 Dec 2013 Scroll of resurrection, transfer to locked realm Hey, i got sent a scroll yesterday and im wondering if i can use the free transfer to a locked realm. I already have some characters on that server if it matters.Latbrax0 16 Dec 2013
16 Dec 2013 Battle.net Launcher not connecting Hey, Just wondering if anyone is having the same issues im having with the Battle.net launcher at the minute? On the top right, it says Welcome, (Acc name), but on the bottom of the launcher, it says connect, and a little circle that says attempting to connect. I cant see my real id friends either. When I launch the game, its fine though. I can play no problem. Is this related to the other log in issues that are going on at the moment, or is this something else entirely?Rií4 16 Dec 2013
16 Dec 2013 can't log in? I try to log in and i am getting error code (33) I have the new launcher beta and full mists. I have a monthly subscription so i know its not that.Byronnjasper3 16 Dec 2013
16 Dec 2013 Interface folder missing Hello, I've just reinstalled WoW today by downloading the game client from battle.net. Anyway, after the game was installed, i wanted (ofcourse) to install addons, but unfortunately for me, i couldn't find the "Interface" folder. I've looked up to forums with people facing the same issue i was encoutering. I went exactly to the folder in which I've installed the game, but I couldn't find the "Interface" folder. Can you please help me out? Thank you very much FrumushicaFrumushica4 16 Dec 2013
16 Dec 2013 Ravencrest - World Server Down (Pandaland) fix itNelle2 16 Dec 2013
16 Dec 2013 Bnet launcher and wow.exe only launch the ptr server So, after I took a long break from the game and un-installed I re-installed the game when I felt the urge to play again. The problem now is that the Bnet launcher installed the game in the ptr directory and with the current problems it only lets my launch that version. It's the same with the wow.exe(s). This problem started today, yesterday it was fine and I could play the game. Doing (another) fresh install in a new directory isn't working since the installer I downloaded launches the Bnet launcher and that seems to be experiencing technical difficulties. Normally with the launcher you can select either ptr or live but that option isn't there anymore... So am I fudged until Blizzard gets their act together or is there a work around?Breger0 16 Dec 2013
16 Dec 2013 Failed to extract required files from archive? Just had this issue, i went on the website to see the solutions and none of them worked. any ideas?Zuljara0 16 Dec 2013
16 Dec 2013 Problem with connection Hi i have got a problem to connect to Burning Legion realm. There is a problem with battle.net app but i should be able to log in with my e-mail to my account but its not working. Anyone got the same problem or knows solution? Thanks for answersChaoslordlol1 16 Dec 2013
16 Dec 2013 Stuck at 85 after buying Mists of Pandaria Hi guys I've recently returned to WoW prior patch 5.4.2 with a MoP 10 day trial. I've managed to level to 85, but I am 1 experience from reaching next level. I guess it's because I don't have Mists of Pandaria? Well that's what I thought, so I just bought it 20 minutes ago, but I still don't move on to next level. I am able to level a monk and be in Pandaria. Why can't I reach the next level?Lustwell2 16 Dec 2013
16 Dec 2013 Having a launcher problem. Hi, I installed WoW on to my new laptop yesterday after not playing it since the summer. I installed it from the discs and that didn't seem to be working properly, so I downloaded it from the battle.net site, and then it seemed to be working fine until I got up to the launcher. It's "Initializing" and it's been stuck on 2.3% for ages. As well as that, I get a JavaScript error thing: http://i.imgur.com/LF7ju7c.png I've clicked 'yes' and it does nothing, I've clicked 'no' and it does nothing. It loads up all the news and patch notes, all that stuff. But still doesn't progress from 2.3%. Also when I click yes or no, I've noticed that moving my cursor over the 2.3% bit, it disappears, idk if that means anything. If anyone has some sort of magic to make it work, it'd be much appreciated! Thanks, Jordi.Empsi0 16 Dec 2013
16 Dec 2013 Bugged quests after patch in Twilight Highlands I was playing in Twilight Highlands and came upon two quests that right now, aren't complete-able. These quests are "Drag 'em Down" and "Crushing the Wildhammer". None of the NPCs necessary for these quests are attackable. In the case of the gryphon riders, I can target them ... I can use the hook to pull them down ... but then as soon as they're on the ground, I can't do a thing to them. Even more strange, none of them aggro. They completely ignore me as if I wasn't even there, but they still actively engage the Dragonmaw NPCs nearby.Platko8 16 Dec 2013
17 Dec 2013 The buggiest day of WoW history? So, it started with not being able to log on for 2 hours yesterday, the 113 error went into 105 error. Heroic raid got cancelled. Then I tried to help some old frostmaners with Flex. We got started on Thok, when suddenly instance server hanged, everyone got disconnected for maybe 30 minutes. When we got in, Thok was gone, the door was closed. We disbanded the group. When we remade the group, everyone was showing as Offline, unless we noticed, we were all on the same place in game. So we (25 players) had to stand next to eachother in shrine. When we tried to queue, only 18 of us got the window to show. So those 18 went in, and then the rest of us had to leave and then join. My boyfriend couldn't get the invite for some reason, for another hour. So we had to go without him. Oh well. Finally at thok, five of us couldn't see any markers, couldn't see ready checks, couldn't see the queue for flex window but thankfully was teleported without having to accept. Also, the arena quest at Twilight Highlands has been bugging for five days for all players on Kazzak-battlegroup, both ally and horde sides. Second boss appears, but doesn't charge, and then it says quest failed. Noone can do it. http://www.wowhead.com/quest=27868/ And, for the last couple of months, if I try to skin low level mobs with my pet out, it gets aggro and somehow it doesn't count as my kill so I have to dismiss my pet every time. Sigh What's going on blizz?Bumbiana2 17 Dec 2013
16 Dec 2013 Blinking pointer? Why does my pointer blinks in game (?) Anyone else got the same problem?Boosé0 16 Dec 2013
16 Dec 2013 EU server Hehey guys! Ihave been offline in two weeks now beacuse of my internet and finaly back again. And now when i'm going to log in on my account I can't choose EU. Only US brazil and so on... I'm not stupid to belive that ALL EU servers is down, so do someone have a clue about my problem??Grommàsh1 16 Dec 2013