Sylvanas

Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension. Slorkuz2
02 Jan 2012 1h
The Usual Suspects - Sylvanas (A) 2 nights /w heroic Hi and welcome! If you’re reading this it means you’re interested in a friendly, relaxed and pretty amazing atmosphere to call your home. We’re the Usual Suspects and we reside on Sylvanas EU Alliance side! A little about The Usual Suspects: individually we’ve been running guilds and raiding separately since TBC and Wrath, and as a group since late Cata. From the beginning of Mists we ran raids twice a week for 5 hours as a whole and did pretty bloody well for a casual team, if we do say so. We then bumped up our difficulty and number of raiders and pushed at Mythics for WoD, but as we’d all gotten a little older, with more responsibilities, we wanted to have a quieter life and went mega casual. However with the launch of Legion our raiding interests have been peaked again and we’ve decided to get the gang back together. What you can expect from us: We will be raiding one night a week until the end of WoD with our regular group, every Thursday from 21.30-23.30 server time until the launch of Legion. At launch we’ll be moving to guild runs two nights a week for 5 hours (just like old times). However, we’ll be having a strict focus on Normal and Heroic modes (if you’re interested in raiding Mythic I’m afraid that isn’t part of our plan) Our raiding times are as above until the launch of Legion, which will see us expand our raid times to two nights a week. Until Legion, we’re working to build a solid team of friendly like-minded folks who know their class, know how to raid, and would like a relaxed friendly environment to spend their time. We all enjoy the relaxed life and can usually be found running some alt or main through some old raids, dungeons or just chilling out and having a laugh. We are looking for social members and raiders alike of all classes to fill DPS and healer spots. If you have any questions or concerns, or fancy a chat about things, don’t hesitate to get in touch via RealID: Hunnibunny#1374, Saty#2769 or Dazz #2882 Hunníbunní31
1h
[A] Novana Gaming - PvE Legion Guild Information Website www.novanagaming.com Application form can be found at our website. Open spots for classes for the guild, you'll find at our website. Information about Novana Gaming - World of Warcraft Server: Sylvanas - EU PvP Server (Alliance) We are a PvE heavy focused guild that loves to Raid. Though we don't mind doing PvP aswell in our spare time. We are an international guild, so English speaking in the guild chat & on Teamspeak is a must, unless told otherwise. We have a leader, classleaders and officers who manages the guild. Everyone has a saying, we are all equal, so we are open minded for critiques, opinions, ideas or whatever people wants or has to say. Raiding We will raid Monday + Thursday + Sunday - 19.00-22.15 EU Timezone/Server Time. (Might change) We take raiding seriously, so that means that we expect people to do their best when we raid, keep a good tone with the other members and work well together. Potions, food, any kinds of buffs is mandatory. Everyone has to make sure they come well prepared to the raids. The guild bank will sometimes provide with material and/or potions etc for raiders. Though this is not a guarantee and members still have to prepare their own stash for raiding. Trials We expect you to have some past experience with End-Content and/or from other expansion's/mmo's. We are all new to Legion, but some common knowledge is expected. Activity has A LOT to say as a Trial, this is where you prove yourself that you are one of us and show us that you are actively contributing to the guild, which helping others (dungeons, answers, tips & what-not) You got accepted to the guild because you agreed to our rules and requirement (Raiding times, activity, experience etc), so that means you are to keep your word. You are at least 18+ in age, so you know all about respect and how to treat other fellow members in the guild. We take jokes, but overdoing it might not be such a good idea. We use Teamspeak, make sure you got a microphone and use Teamspeak whenever we do stuff together. History We were called "Cold Dominance" in the old times, when we were one of the top guilds in Lightning's Blade server @ World of Warcraft. We have existed since 2005, and done most raiding content. We took a break for a few years due to World of Warcraft simply got boring, so we just wanted to try something new, like Wildstar, but now that Legion is coming out, it seems promising. And so this means Novana Gaming is expanding to Legion and is gonna do end-content there. All of us are from all around the world, we make sure to have a good time, do things together and build a good community for the players. We do focus a lot on the members, make sure they feel they got a good place to be, feel comfortable, have what they need and help each other out. Our guild has long history, ups and downs, but most of all, success. We are aiming to be one of the top guilds in the server, so each of you that are members of Novana Gaming are important, you make the guild, you represent us, you are what keeps us alive, you are the key. Keep it up, do you best and in the end you'll be rewarded with a lot of epics and good friends. Any more questions about us, the guild or whatever that comes into your mind, direct them to the leaders/officers or even at our forum. We'll help you as much as we can. Keriko1
3h 4h
Banished Boosting Service nr2 :) Banished was formed September 2015 with the idea to create top boosting service affordable for everyone whatever server were from. In this time we have boosted over 3000 player from all over the world slowly becoming probably the best cross realm boosting service out there (keep in min i said probably). We thank to all of those that are coming back each week and if you are for the very first time here welcome to Banished family! Below you will find the updated days and times for our runs. Thursday 16:00 Upper Wing 12-16 slots depending on size of boosting team 17:30 Upper Wing 12-16 slots depending on size of boosting team 19:00 Upper Wing 12-16 slots depending on size of boosting team 20:30 Upper Wing 12-16 slots depending on size of boosting team 22:00 Upper Wing 12-16 slots depending on size of boosting team Friday 16:00 Upper Wing 12-16 slots depending on size of boosting team 17:30 Upper Wing 12-16 slots depending on size of boosting team 19:00 Upper Wing 12-16 slots depending on size of boosting team 20:30 Upper Wing 12-16 slots depending on size of boosting team 22:00 Upper Wing 12-16 slots depending on size of boosting team Saturday 14:00 to 18:00 Mannoroth & Archimonde 12-16 slots depending on size of boosting team, one run each 20 min starting 14:00 19:00 Upper Wing 12-16 slots depending on size of boosting team 20:30 Upper Wing 12-16 slots depending on size of boosting team 22:00 Upper Wing 12-16 slots depending on size of boosting team Sunday 13:00 13/13 HC HFC 12-16 slots depending on size of boosting team 15:30 13/13 HC HFC 12-16 slots depending on size of boosting team 18:00 13/13 HC HFC 12-16 slots depending on size of boosting team 20:30 Upper Wing 12-16 slots depending on size of boosting team Tuesday 17:00 to 19:30 Archimonde Heroic 12-16 slots depending on size of boosting team 20:30 Upper Wing 12-16 slots depending on size of boosting team 22:00 Upper Wing 12-16 slots depending on size of boosting team Prices are as follows: Upper Wing - 70k (offer for 2 spots is 120k and for 3 spots 150k) 13/13 HC - 110k (offer for 2 spots is 200k) Mannoroth & Archimonde 35k (buy 3 spots with 70k , same day offer only) Archimonde- 25k (buy 3 spots with 50k, same day offer only) We accept gold on all servers except Russians. We strive to improve our service every time and to come up with great ideas in which you gain somethin out of it. Make sure to ask me all about it. In order to reserve a spot add me to btag Zatanna#2746, Bluewonder#2113 or banished#21174 Thank you all Bluerogue356
5h
!CURRENTLY CLOSED! Gametime Token for gold!! Good day, Transcendence is selling cheap Blizzard Auction House gametime Tokens for ingame gold, on Sylvanas-eu. We offer a 10k gold discount on the Blizzard auction house gametime Token at ALL times. That means that no matter howmuch gold the gametime Token costs at that point in time, we are 10k cheaper. At the moment of you approaching us, we will look at the Auction House price and set it together with you. You can only purchase this service if you are able to trade us the gold on an alliance character on Sylvanas-EU. We are a 13/13 Mythic raiding guild together for over 3 years by now. We have succesfully boosted hundreds of players by now. Please check our website for more information about us. www.transcendencewow.com Most of you are already familiar with this but for those who aren't yet, here is how it works: - We will accept your gold on Sylvanas-eu only and as said, we are always Auction House - 10k= our price. When the transfer is complete you will add my Battle Tag (if you do not have me on there already), I will provide it to you if need be. - When the gold is with us you will be told a european server to make a level 1 human alliance character on. I will be waiting for you in the Auction House in Stormwind. This costs you about 2-3 minutes of your time. - When you arrive in the Auction House we will trade you the gold that a Gametime Token currently sells for, it will be 10k gold more than what you payed us on Sylvanas. - You will buy the Gametime Token on the auction house, open your mailbox, use / apply the token and there is your 30 days of game time. - We will guide you through the whole process from the moment of you contacting one of us untill you confirm you have the game time added and are looking at 30 new days. Only after that moment it is done and we can part ways. Hopefully untill next time! Most of the token transfers are done directly through me and by myself, but I have one or two of my officers helping out when need be. If it is not me you are dealing with, it will most likely be Nitenhia (shaman). It is important to realise non of these actions are against Blizzards terms of agreements. Everything that is done is according to the rules. Now on a quick side note some of you are rightfully asking: Why? How? Who would throw 10k gold away like this? Well we have a good reason and that reason is we have considerable amounts of gold, earned by our boosting team helping people through all kinds of raids, accros all kinds of european servers. Like this, with a small gold loss, we are able to legally move gold to our beloved home server Sylvanas. For an appointment and / or for questions and more information, Add me @ Milan#2761 Kind regards, Luriofax Guildmaster Transcendence www.transcendencewow.com Luriofax19
16h 1d 1d
Boosting service! 13/13 HC, Archimonde HC, Blackhand M Upon request i've finally decided to make an actual forum post for feedbacks etc. Who are we? We are a small group of people who have through the past many months been boosting a lot of people in Heroic HFC whether it's a 13/13 run or just an Archimonde PL. Our group consists mainly by raiders of Đanish Terrace. What do we offer? - 13/13 Heroic Master looter run - Heroic Archimonde Personal Loot - Blackhand Mythic w. Ironhoof Destroyer Prices? - 13/13 ML Run - 350k - Heroic Archimonde PL 30k - Ironhoof Destroyer - 300k Where do you accept gold? We accept gold on the following realms: - Sylvanas - Silvermoon - Ravencrest - Outland - Argent Dawn - Auchindoun/Jaednar/DuneMaul - Nordrassil/Bronze Dragonflight Why should i buy from you? We get this question a lot! And there's not one simple answer i can give you that will convince you! However there are a few key points that really set us apart from other boosting groups! We strive to give the best service possible to our costumer! We always try and improve in order to secure you the best service possible! From past experience our runs are faster, smoother and generally more proffessional than any of our competitors. So i guess you could say that if you want to pay for quality we're definitely your guys! How does your boosts work? Our methods vary depending on which type of boost you're purchasing, 13/13 HC ML run: You will pay a 100k Deposit (this is to make sure we dont schedule someone who will the later back out), when it's raid time you will be invited in, given a short description of how the run is gonna go and we will then start filling the group up to make sure you get the most loot possible! What do i get from this run? -As standart you will be given every single item usable for your class/spec, this may change depending on what has been agreed on before the run. - Ahead of the Curve: The Black Gate - http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=10044 - Remnant of Chaos when turned in rewards you with the Reins of the Grove Warden Heroic Archimonde w. Personal Loot You will be summoned into the raid, pay in front of the boss and after all payments have been done we will kill the boss with you, your gear does not matter and you can practically afk if you prefer that. If however you are on Outland/Argent Dawn you will have to pay us in Stormwind as none of our boosting characters are on these realms. When you have paid you will then be summoned in and we will kill the boss with you. Should it happen something goes wrong and we wipe we will of course just ress up and go again! What do i get from this run? - Ahead of the Curve: The Black Gate - http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=10044 - Remnant of Chaos when turned in rewards you with the Reins of the Grove Warden - Possibly loot, as this however is personal loot it is not guaranteed that you will recieve loot. Blackhand w. Mount You will pay a 100k Deposit, again to make sure we do not schedule someone who then doesn't show up. We will summon you into the raid, fill up the group and then kill the boss. Again, if it happens we for some reason wipe we of course just ress up and go again! What do i get from this run? - Ironhoof Destroyer - Mythic: Blackhand achievement - "Ironbane" title How do i get in contact with you? As this post is mainly for feedback i would appriciate it if you did not post here in order to get in contact with me! Instead, please add TRIPPEN#21692 and we will make sure to get in contact with you as quick as we can! Thank you for reading this, hopefully we have caught your attention. If there are any questions i could have possibly forgotten to put on here then please do not hesitate with contacting us either ingame or via the above battletags and ask away! Loozy56
1d 1d 1d
Recurrent 10/13 Mythic Hello to all inhabitants of Sylvanas! <Recurrent> is a relatively new raiding guild looking to continue progressing in mythic, and is looking for more members to add to our raid team. We need more active, dedicated players willing to put in the effort that we are. We offer a stable and social raiding environment and possess a strong desire to keep progression going. Recruitment As we are now currently progressing Xhul'horac Mythic we are in desperate need of all classes/specs! We are specifically looking for people with the legendary ring, 730+ ilvl (all considered) and with some sort of idea of what to do(again all applicants considered). Openings What we're ultimately after is a stable roster of reliable players - provide us with what we're after, and there's no reason we wouldn't consider you no matter what class or role you play. We value the player, not the class. How to Join Us We like our members to apply on our website: [recurrent-sylvanas.enjin.com]. We find that the very existence of the application process filters out those who will be unwilling to put in the effort we expect. After all, if a player can't be bothered to spend 5-10 minutes filling in an application, how likely is it that they'll be running mythic dungeons for valor upgrades every week? What Will the Weekly Raiding Schedule Look Like? We raid 3 days a week, 18:45-23:00 Server time, on Wednesdays, Thursday and Sunday though often we will schedule optional alt runs through normal on off days (they're very laid back and great fun - and a good opportunity for any Trial Raiders to get to know the guys better!) What do we Expect from You? As I stated earlier, we primarily value activity and dedication. If I were to make a list of desirable traits in a raider applying to the guild, gear would be the least important on my list. Prove your reliability, your dedication and your willingness to listen, and we'll happily gear you up. We do, however, expect you to put in your own effort outside of raiding days in order to gear yourself up where you can; for instance, we'd like you to be running as many mythic dungeons as possible every week for valor upgrades. You will, of course, find plenty of people in the guild willing to run these with you. What Happens when I Join the Guild? When your application has been approved, you'll be invited to the guild as a 'trial raider'. During your trial period, you'll be judged on your attendance rate, your attention to boss mechanics, your level of preparation and the effort you put into improving your character outside of raids. Depending on these factors, your trial period may last no longer than 7-10 days. Conversely, we have some members who have never shed their 'trial' status because of poor attendance or poor attitude. For any interested applicants, I will leave my Bnet tag [Dixychicken#2983] and once again our guild website [recurrent-sylvanas.enjin.com]. You will find practically any information you need on our website, and the application process is fairly self-explanatory, but if you have any questions add me and I'll happily have a chat with you. Thanks a lot for reading through! Hope too hear off you soon! Choochoochoo <3 [b][/b] Lfdifs0
1d 2d
[(A)-Sylvanas-Legion Raid Recruitment] - Riddle Me This Hello there! Riddle Me This are looking for a few good men to bolster their raid team in time for the approaching Legion invasion. We are looking for dedicated, reliable like minded players. Were a funny bunch with the majority of us being together for a few years now. We see ourselves as a semi-hardcore group of players. We take a "fun" but serious approach to raiding and we are looking for others that have the dedication, skill and knowledge required to raid, along with a personality to love being here with us. Still interested? Read the below: Experience: We are looking for players who have experience of at least heroic difficulty raiding. Anything above is a big plus. If you don't have the experience but feel you can live upto the challenge come have a chat. We do not currently have any requirements on gear with it being the end of an expansion. Raid times (proposed legion times) The below is the proposed raid times for legion. We expect all raiders to be on time and fully prepared before these times. Holding up a bunch of eager raiders is a nono! Note: We will be raiding 1-2 times a week during the pre patch. These will mostly be Weds or Sundays. Weds - 19:30-22:30 Sun - 19:00-23:00 Mon - 19:30-22:30 What are we looking for? Urgent - Ranged DPS Minor - Enhance shaman/DPS DK Minor - Ranged DPS, willing to off heal when required Exceptional applicants may also be considered What are we aiming for? Mythic raiding is the end goal here. After breezing through heroics but struggling with numbers for Mythic throughout WoD we are all itching to get back into it. How to contact us If you think you fit the environment here and have what it takes to become a member of Riddle Me This give me a /w in game on Jaykae or add me on battle.net Jaycea#2153. If I'm not around feel free to speak to one of the lovely officers you will find in game most nights Jaylae6
2d 2d 2d
Wts Herald of the Titans/Last of Us/Bloody Coin (Horde) Hello, We have a very nice team mostly from our guild (Luxuria; former Riot) to help you out for getting titles for pve&pvp on Twisting Nether. (Horde) ---Herald Of the Titans is a fos achi and get you the same title which can be obtainable by defeating Algalon in 10 player mode at level 80 without anyone in the raid wearing any equipment no higher than 226 (for weapons 232) Our Herald run is each sunday at 20.30 Realm Time. Requirements: All you need is a lvl 80 HORDE character, gear doesn't matter as long is below 226 ilvl, you can use your heirlooms. Details: The price for a run is 160k, payment on Twisting Nether, 30K when you book the spot, the rest will be done before the pull. We also accept payments from other realms. (Other realms price is 170k) (Outland/Dreanor/Stormscale/Kazzak/Silvermoon/Ravencrest) We do also have runs for Last of Us and Bloody Coin. ---Last of us is an also Fos achi and (http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=9725/the-last-of-us) gives you the title Lord/Lady of War. You will also be rewarded with Horde Flag of Victory Requirements: You only need level 3 Gladiator Sanctum, and some Broken Bones in case if we might not do it in first try. ---Bloody Coin You will be rewarded with Bloody Coin for each kill; which will allow you to buy Vengeful Porcupette for 100 coin. For 500 coin you may purchase Reins of the Ashhide Mushan Beast. You will also get the below achievements. Candlekeeper- 10 Coins Oathguard-100 Coins Blazebinder-500 Coins Kilnmaster-1000 Coins Fire-Watcher-2000 coins, which will give also the title Fire-Watcher Requirements: You only need Fire-Watcher's Oath which can be purchased for 100 Timeless Coin. You may find the updated price list for all as below; and feel free to add me on my battle net for more info: laiyaaa#2606 thanks, Here some of our feedbacks are as below. Kazzak : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361727 Silvermoon : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361728 Twisting Nether : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611311715?page=2 Thanks, Since the prepatch is coming and we also need time to look over the patch, AFTER 24th July our prices will be as below. Last of Us : 60K for Twisting Nether; 70 K for Other realms* Herald Of The Titans : 160 K for Twisting Nether; 170 K for other realms* Bloody Coin: 500Coin (Including Mount) : 20K for Twisting Nether; 25K for other realms. Bloody Coin: 2000 Coin : (Including Title, mount and pet) : 60K for Twisting Nether; 70K for other realms. * Other realms are : Dreanor (H), Silvermoon (A), Stormscale (H), Kazzak (H), Outland (A), Ravencrest (A) *We are fully booked for Herald Of the Titans including 24Jul, but free after that, you can contact me to book your spot. Larienne3
2d 2d
[A]<EmptyPromises>Selling HFC Mythic and Heroic Boosts. EmptyPromises is now selling Mythic Hellfire Citadel Boosts. Guild website: http://ep-guild.eu/ How it Works: Purchasing a Boost from EmptyPromises is Very simple. Step 1: Read the information about the types of boost. Step 2: Decide which boost you want to purchase. Step 3: Get in contact with the relevant person listed below. Step 4: Further Information regarding the boost such as scheduling and stuff would be provided after you contact us. Timings: Note that these timings are our general timings.We could arrange a boost according to the days/times you want based on the situation.So if our times aren't matching,make sure you get in contact with us ! Hellfire Citadel Mythic : Wednesday : 19:00 - 23:00 Hellfire Citadel Heroic : Friday 20:00 - 22:00 Payment: With the release of Cross realm Mythic,You no longer have to be on our realm to get boosted by us.We accept gold on Alliance side of Silvermoon,Frostmane,ravencrest and Sylvanas.A booking fee of 30% is charged while you are booking/scheduling a spot for the upcoming boosts.We don't book or reserve a spot unless this upfront token is paid.This is to ensure that you will show up for the raid. Boosts: Note that you need to contact us for price list. Skype : Zaped.dk Battletag : Zappy#6324 Hellfire Citadel Mythic 13/13 This Includes all loots that you can use for your mainspec with the exception of Warforged or socketed Loot.Raiders from the guild will have priority on warforged or socketed gear and you will receive them only if the raiders don't need it. We are now selling the Mount from archimonde(Felsteel Annihilator) aswell. Hellfire Citadel 12/13 Mythic This Includes all loots that you can use for your mainspec with the exception of Warforged or socketed Loot.Raiders from the guild will have priority on warforged or socketed gear and you will receive them only if the raiders don't need it. Hellfire Citadel 13/13 Heroic Masterloot This Includes all loots that you can use for your mainspec including warforged and socketed gear. Note that we also sell specific stuff like 9/13 mythic,6/13 mythic etc.For a price list on specific stuff that you want,Please get in Contact with the Zap via ingame,forums or by adding Zappy#6324 on Read ID. Contacts: Don't hesitate contacting for any information regarding our boosts. Zap - Zappy#6324 Skype - Zaped.dk Zap11
2d 2d 3d
[A] <Fadge> - Sylvanas - Recruiting for Legion Guild Information: Guild name: Fadge Faction: Alliance Server: Sylvanas EU We are a group of friends who have years of raiding experience but haven't raided seriously this expansion but we have decided to come back and set up a serious raiding guild focusing on progression while maintaining a friendly atmosphere within the guild and building a community. We are looking to recruit: Hunter (high demand), Warlock, Rogue , Mage .We also have high demand for; A resto Druid, a Holy pally, and a Mistweaver Monk. We are mainly going to be a casual guild up until Legion is released so current gear score is not an issue but if we get enough players together before Legion some current Mythic content guild runs would definitely be on the cards Our raid times: Wednesday:8-11pm Thursday:8-11 pm Sunday:8-11 pm Times could be altered depending on if we are all willing to push a little more on progress but most of the time these will be the times. Our goals are to get as much progress done as possible as efficiently as we can and we aim to work up to 20 man Mythic content. We are looking for 95% attendance on progress runs but we will make exceptions due to things like serious illness/family emergencies, but we are mainly looking for a set of reliable, dedicated raiders that want to progress through the content as fast as we can without adhering to a hardcore schedule How to apply: Add us on Bnet: Jleyland#1915 Mattski#2146 Spikeeleslie#2316 Just send any of us a message and tell us about yourselves and why you are considering joining, thanks. Damasius0
4d 4d 5d 5d
[A] Blue Mist (11/13 Mythic) is recruiting for Legion! Update 24th july: We're now full on all melee, tanks and shadow priests. We're mostly looking for ranged DPS, and possibly one good healer who is also willing to DPS on some fights. However, feel free to apply for a melee DPS spot if you feel you have excellent high-end raiding experience and have logs publicly available that allow us to analyze your performance in raids. Greetings everyone! Blue Mist is a semi-hardcore and progress oriented guild that raids 3 days a week: Wednesday, Thursday and Monday from 20:15 to 23:00! We've cleared 11 out of 13 Mythic bosses in Hellfire Citadel, but with our recent growth we're confident we can do a lot better in Legion! We're currently looking for excellent players, who are social and involved but also determined to improve! == What classes are we looking for? == Main Tanks: Low Main Healers: Medium Ranged DPS: High (Shadow Priests full) Melee DPS: Low == What do we expect from you and what can you expect from us? == We (as leadership) value transparency and we like to think that we treat our (trial) raiders with full respect. This means we will often approach raiders for feedback and their opinion, and will actively listen to the complaints and suggestions from all (trial) raiders. Furthermore, here's a snippet from the Guild Rules page on our Guild website: 1. Our end-goal and environment: Blue Mist is a progress oriented raidteam, where everybody is willing to do what is best for the whole team. However, having a drama-free and a friendly environment is very important to us. In terms of progress, we currently aim to down a number of Mythic bosses for the Emerald Nightmare and the Nighthold before the next raid. 2. The Mythic Mentality: Raiders in our team need to posses a mythic raiding mentality. This means we have rather strict expectations from both trial raiders and the core raiders in our team. A number of basic requirements include: - You can keep up with the rest of the raid in terms of performance - You can attend more than 80% of the raids - You spend sufficient effort into preparing your character (gear-wise), mastering your class and preparing for raid nights. - Have a decent computer with a stable internet connection Every raider has to carry his own weight and contribute to the fight. We expect you to put time and effort into improving your own abilities. This includes analyzing and comparing your own logs, practicing and scouring the internet for useful information. However, this is not something you have to do alone. Don't hesitate to ask other players in the guild! I like to think we're a helpful bunch. == Guild website and application == Our guild website is http://blue-mist.org/. On our website you can find the complete Guild rules list. This list includes more specific information such as required addons and the loot distribution system.You can also find our application form, news section and our forum here. Our forum isn't very active however, since most of our discussions take place on Discord (which is our preferred voice chat software). So, feel free to apply on Blue-mist.org if you feel you meet the requirements. If you have more questions, then you can whisper Shadesmar (GM), Hylansic, Niany, Dirè or Bhadur in-game! If you really want to ask me a question and I'm not online, then you can add me on Discord with username Shadesmar#1861 (note, this is NOT my battle tag). Thanks for reading! Shadesmar2
5d
2 Players looking for Raiding Guild for Legion Guild Application; 2 Experienced players looking for an enthusiastic raiding guild to finish raiding WoD and move forward onto Heroic/Mythic raiding in Legion http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Aparctias/simple http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/arathor/Lorru/simple We have both raided multiple chars throughout WoD depending on what our guild at the time required. Myself played holy paladin through all of WoD and recently moved to playing shadow priest with the intent of maining it in Legion. Galatine mained Rogue through all of the expansion and recently moved to his enhancement shaman which he shall be maining in Legion. We’ve been playing the above characters for the last couple of weeks now and we aren’t that badly geared, it shows our dedication and commitment to always wanting to strive to be better. We have played the game for many years on various different classes in different roles, we have played through each expansion since Vanilla and have had successful PvE and PvP experiences. We have each had experience running our own guild, quite successfully for many months as the Tanks of the guild. We are currently looking for a guild that wants to try and progress Mythic raids in Legion, we aren’t looking for an “extreme” guild where you need to be online 24/7 and raiding 7 nights a week or you get kicked as that’s just not us, we have jobs and real life commitments which means we can only raid 3-4 times a week. Ideal raid times would be 8:30 Server time onwards but are flexible. What will you get out of this deal? 2 Experienced players who can have a laugh but when required we can certainly focus and do the jobs necessary to down bosses. No messing. We are always on time to raids and if we aren’t going to make it for whatever reason we will let you know so we don’t leave you hanging. We are dedicated and hardworking players, who, admittedly have made mistakes in raids in the past but as we are only human it’s bound to happen. We just make sure it only happens once. We are happy to use any form of Voice Comms/Addons that a guild could possibly require, we know we aren’t currently geared the best but we will strive to be fully geared in Legion and ready to have an enjoyable experience raiding with likeminded people. We have also played the Beta extensively play testing our classes of choice to ensure that we fully understand the class and rotations moving into Legion. We are happy to faction change if needed! Feel free to contact us on: Galatine#2725 Chopster#2538 Aparctias4
6d 6d 6d 6d
[A] <Fadge> - Sylvanas - Recruiting for Legion Guild Information: Guild name: Fadge Faction: Alliance Server: Sylvanas EU We are a group of friends who have years of raiding experience but haven't raided seriously this expansion but we have decided to come back and set up a serious raiding guild focusing on progression while maintaining a friendly atmosphere within the guild and building a community. We are looking to recruit like minded players of all classes and roles apart from melee dps, resto shamans and main tanks, but we are looking for a dps'er who can off-tank when needed. We are mainly going to be a casual guild up until Legion is released so current gear score is not an issue but if we get enough players together before Legion some current Mythic content guild runs would definitely be on the cards Our raid times: Wednesday:8-11pm Thursday:8-11 pm Sunday:8-11 pm Times could be altered depending on if we are all willing to push a little more on progress but most of the time these will be the times. Our goals are to get as much progress done as possible as efficiently as we can and we aim to work up to 20 man Mythic content. We are looking for 95% attendance on progress runs but we will make exceptions due to things like serious illness/family emergencies, but we are mainly looking for a set of reliable, dedicated raiders that want to progress through the content as fast as we can without adhering to a hardcore schedule How to apply: Add us on Bnet: Jleyland#1915 Mattski#2146 Spikeeleslie#2316 Just send any of us a message and tell us about yourselves and why you are considering joining, thanks. Baelen0
6d 23 Jul 23 Jul 23 Jul 22 Jul 22 Jul 21 Jul
Banished Boosting Service nr3 :) Banished was formed September 2015 with the idea to create top boosting service affordable for everyone whatever server were from. In this time we have boosted over 3000 player from all over the world slowly becoming probably the best cross realm boosting service out there (keep in min i said probably). We thank to all of those that are coming back each week and if you are for the very first time here welcome to Banished family! Below you will find the updated days and times for our runs. Thursday 16:00 Upper Wing 12-16 slots depending on size of boosting team 17:30 Upper Wing 12-16 slots depending on size of boosting team 19:00 Upper Wing 12-16 slots depending on size of boosting team 20:30 Upper Wing 12-16 slots depending on size of boosting team 22:00 Upper Wing 12-16 slots depending on size of boosting team Friday 16:00 Upper Wing 12-16 slots depending on size of boosting team 17:30 Upper Wing 12-16 slots depending on size of boosting team 19:00 Upper Wing 12-16 slots depending on size of boosting team 20:30 Upper Wing 12-16 slots depending on size of boosting team 22:00 Upper Wing 12-16 slots depending on size of boosting team Saturday 13:00 to 18:00 Mannoroth & Archimonde 12-16 slots depending on size of boosting team, one run each 20 min starting 14:00 19:30 Upper Wing 12-16 slots depending on size of boosting team 21:00 Upper Wing 12-16 slots depending on size of boosting team 22:30 Upper Wing 12-16 slots depending on size of boosting team Sunday 13:00 13/13 HC HFC 12-16 slots depending on size of boosting team 15:30 13/13 HC HFC 12-16 slots depending on size of boosting team 18:00 13/13 HC HFC 12-16 slots depending on size of boosting team 20:30 Upper Wing 12-16 slots depending on size of boosting team Tuesday 17:00 Upper Wing 12-16 slots depending on size of boosting team 18:30 Upper Wing 12-16 slots depending on size of boosting team 20:00 Upper Wing 12-16 slots depending on size of boosting team 21:30 Upper Wing 12-16 slots depending on size of boosting team 23:00 Upper Wing 12-16 slots depending on size of boosting team Prices are as follows: Upper Wing - 60k (offer for 2 spots is 100k and for 3 spots 150k) 13/13 HC - 100k (offer for 2 spots is 180k) Mannoroth & Archimonde 30k (buy 3 spots with 60k , same day offer only) We accept gold on all servers except Russians. We strive to improve our service every time and to come up with great ideas in which you gain somethin out of it. Make sure to ask me all about it. In order to reserve a spot add me to btag Zatanna#2746, Bluewonder#2113 or banished#21174 Thank you all Bluerogue73
21 Jul 21 Jul
WTS Challenge Mode 8/8 Boost (WoD)! Alliance & Horde Edit: Patch is live and CMs are gone. Thanks so much once again to all the people we met over WoD! I hope everyone got their rewards and enjoys them in Legion :). Hi all! Our group has started boosting full Challenge Mode: Gold runs again, this time in Warlords of Draenor's 8 new dungeons with new rewards and new achievements! In Mists of Pandaria we boosted more than 700 people on Alliance and Horde with overwhelmingly positive feedback, and we plan on keeping the same record in Warlords of Draenor. We also hold all 8 current realm best times in WoD which we achieved while boosting people - which gave them realm first feats of strength and titles. We've boosted over 500 more people in Warlords of Draenor! While boosting you, we still easily compete with or beat the most famous boosters on boost run times. During our runs you're welcome to join us on Skype though there is no pressure on the people we boost to speak. Back in MoP we boosted all sorts of people - long-time players whose friends have quit, casual players who can't find a group, and even players who've only been on WoW for a month or two wearing nothing but blues and Timeless Isle gear. Now once again all classes on Alliance and Horde are welcome. You don't even need to worry much about your characters gear, as merely Item level 630 or higher gear in each slot is fine. Add my Skype details (shamh89) and we'll discuss prices and deals. Keep in mind that we may be boosting when you add us to Skype, or it could be late at night. But I will always add contact requests within 24 hours at the absolute latest (usually its much quicker). So what do you get from this boost? - The Indomitable title - Challenger's War Yeti - Access to awesome transmogrification weapons - 320 Achievement Points - Daily Challenge Mode quest completed - Teleports to all WoD instances What you MUST have for the boost: - Enchanted Ilvl 630 gear with as many of your two best secondary stats as possible. - 4 draenic invisibility potions. None needed if you're a Mage. (Rogues still need them) - 3 Greater Draenic DPS flasks - 80 DPS potions - 40 Healing Tonics (from First Aid) - We supply food - You don't need runes (they don't work in CMs) So my contact details are: Skype: shamh89 (Cork, Ireland) Looking forward to hearing from you! Tags: 8/8 CM boost ally , 8/8 CM boost horde , 8/8 challenge mode boost wow europe , 8/8 challenge mode boost wow , challenge mode boost wow, challenge mode boost Shamh369
19 Jul 19 Jul 18 Jul
[A] Midnight Asylum Wkend raiding Recruiting for LEGION Midnight Asylum is a guild created on Silvermoon in the early days of 2016. We are a bunch of guys who have been raiding as a weekend team under another guild's umbrella for a few years. Much as we enjoyed playing with our friends, we have finally decided to split and create our own guild purely for logistic reasons, to finish progress in WoD and to take first steps into Legion as an independent guild. Our raiding days are Friday and Saturday, from 11 pm server time to 2 am server time. Current Progress in Hellfire Citadel: 13/13 Heroic - 12/13 Mythic Recruitment Status Tanks: Open 1 spot (preferable plate user) Healer: Closed Ranged DPS: OPEN Melee DPS: OPEN Exceptional players are always going to be considered, so if you think you are better than our current raiders feel free to put in an application. We will always take into account knowledge, dedication and desire to belong to this guild and team, and we will consider such applicants even if the specific role is closed at the moment. We are a guild composed of mature people and we would expect the same from our new additions to the team. We generally only recruit above 18 years old, although exceptions might occur. We are raiding late at night and during the weekends, we have families, jobs and we will not put up with childish drama and immaturity. Please be serious about your application and show us that you are able to put some thought into it. The character you are applying with must be geared and optimised for raiding. We are progressing into mythic HFC, and we will not be able to gear you up if you are lacking. We expect end game gems, enchants and consumables. We will do our best to give you an answer as soon as possible. It might take a few days, please check the thread and answer any questions we might have for you. Guild and Raiding Rules - Be raid ready (Gear, Enchants, Best specs and talents etc) - Aim for 100% attendance on all raids (we are only raiding for two days after all) - Come prepared for raids (Pots, Flasks, 125 Food etc.) - Be considerate to your fellow raiders and give us advance notice if you are going to miss a raid, so we can make arrangements. - Midnight Asylum uses Loot Council. Our website is http://midnightasylum.enjin.com/ Any questions, feel free to post in this thread or poke us in game - Naturestouch, Nakaburok or Zikiel. Given that we are used to a lot of chattering on g chat and now it will be less crowded, we are happy to take social applications as well, provided that you are genuinely looking for a home and are willing to put an effort in making a proper application. We're all for fun and giggles these days :) WE ARE ALSO RECRUITING FOR LEGION, Meaning that current gear/exp is it the be all end all as when Legion is released all is reset, The same rules above apply to those who are interested in joining, WE are a MYTHIC 2 day weekend raiding guild so time is precious and we need everyone to bring their A game, enchants/pots/Knowledge of fight etc. Nakaburok0
18 Jul 18 Jul 18 Jul
(Boosting Thread)ELEMENTS Selling Cheap HFC/Archi HC ELEMENTS is an old Mythic guild (13/13 Mythic, World 629) on Sylvanas that boosts players fast through the current WoD Raid content. We have already sold over 100 Archimonde Heroic boosts until now. For now we are selling almost everyday Archimonde Heroic. ON SYLVANAS :FULL RUN HFC HC it will cost only150 k , Lower Spire 60 k , Upper Spire 110 k , Archimonde Heroic only 40 k all of them with personal loot For FULL RUN HFC HC ONLY 150 k gold , Lower Spire 75 k , Upper Spire 110 k , Archimonde HC only 40 k on ALL OTHER REALMS with personal loot we will gladly and fast boost you at Archimonde Heroic with Personal loot! This will grant you: - The Grove Warden mount from the quest - 2 feats of strenght Ahead of the Curve: The Black Gate and Time is a flat circle - 720 loot items with Personal loot No requirements needed except paying the upfront gold before pulling the boss! We also can do some special boosts, like Highmaul/Blackrock Foundry Full Mythic, also Blackhand mount for extra gold! Whisper ingame Kapa#2157, Jackie#2752, Darkwiz#2281 We also sell WowTokens! You trade Icritdaily 50k gold on Sylvanas and he will trade you 65k gold or less aka token value on a different server that are equal to a wowtoken. You will simply have to make a level 1 HUMAN (Monk - windwalking buff 10% movement speed) character, go in Stormwind Auction House (trade district) and he will trade you the amount of gold to buy a token! Price varies depending on the token price! Ex: If the price of a token is more then 65k you must pay 55k Ex2: If the price of a token is more then 70k you must pay 60k We already have like 20 WoW Tokens of 30 days avaible, over 50 buyers happy with our service! http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17610611189 Whisper ingame battletag [u][/u] Here are 2 videos, from Mannoroth and Archimonde, recorded by one of the guys that purchased a boost: Mannoroth https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdUuHgAwYK8 Archimonde https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iKSJlZtniA Lemoneye139
17 Jul 17 Jul 16 Jul 15 Jul