Kazzak

21 Sep 2015 WTS 8/8 gold challenge modes we are a team of 4 players that have done more than 3000 challenge mode runs since the start of MOP . Buying the boost from us will give you: - Challenger's War Yeti mount; Link to the Challenger's War Yeti Mount: http://www.wowhead.com/item=116791/challengers-war-yeti - The title: The Indomitable; - The chance to buy many different Tmog weapons http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=8899 weapons can be found here. - You will also be able to teleport to the dungeons it does not matter what class or spec you play all you need is : 3 flasks 30 healing tonics 60 dps potion 6 invisibility potions you need to have 630+ items equipped on each slot of your gear . and you need to be fully enchanted . Time; The boost will prolong for about 2.5 to 3 hours (dungenos are 1 shot and rarely any issues arise) Contact Information: add my skype its vivi.craft1 or my Btag: Vïvicraft#2452 In-game: Kíllshotz @ Silvermoon ally http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/K%C3%ADllshotz/advanced vivicraft @ shadowsong eu Ally http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/shadowsong/Vivicraft/advanced Kennethboys @ dranor Hord http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Kennethboys/advanced or type your battle tag below and i will add you . the price is 245k gold for all 8 dungeons . We are accepting gold on all EU servers, doesn't matter whether it's horde or alliance.Vivicraft5 21 Sep 2015
20 Sep 2015 [H]Elitist<Kazzak> Is recruiting Dears, Elitist has been reformed about 2 months ago. I had recruited members but it seems that it was not enough for raiding HFC. We got few players as well that are interested in PVP as well. We are casual/social guild and like to raid as group without stress and with good fun, We got our own voice communication but we lack the players so badly. I am the GM and currently taking the responsibility of everything. In need for the following: Raid Leader: Aware of the fights, manage events, have patient to explain fights and strictly fair to others str Recruiter: To help me recruiting and lore players for PVE PVP master(secondary):Can recruit and manage PVP events Our raid schedule is set for Sun,Wed & Thurs from 20:00-23:00 Server time. Any other players want to join can PM me on server (Deadgorgeous) or add me through real ID MrDead#2253Deadgorgeous1 20 Sep 2015
20 Sep 2015 [H] Blood dk looking for a home </3 Just came back to WoW after a fairly substantial break, looking for a nice cosy guild to call home for the foreseeable future! As my current server seems to have died a horrible death since I've been away, i'm willing to transfer to any other server to find what i'm looking for. I'm after for a non-too-serious raiding guild looking to progress through hfc (Normal, Heroic, or early Mythic) and to transition into Legion, on a light-ish schedule. I'm able to raid any day Tuesday-Saturday (Unable to attend raids on Sundays or Mondays i'm afraid!) but would prefer to keep it to 2 or 3 days a week. The majority of my raid experience is a bit dated (Cleared about 95% of heroic/hm encounters in Wrath while they were current), as I've been nothing more than an on/off player for the last 3 years because of Uni and such, but i'm back with a vengeance now and ready to raid! (But, because I am unable to provide any recent experience, i'm more than willing to trial cross-realm before any guild commits to me! :p) Anyways, if you think i'm your guy (or could be), or would just like more information about myself, give me a yell on battle.net @ Sarcalos#2113 (Or just, y'know... reply on here!) Thank you for your time!Sarcalos1 20 Sep 2015
20 Sep 2015 [H] [13/13HC]<Vulnerable> recruiting for mythic prog. Aloha everyone. Our guild has gone thru a couple changes in composition lately so we're now recruiting to start the mythic progression. We have a good solid foundation and an active raidteam. Raidtimes: Mon-Tues-Wednesday 20-23 servertime. We're currently looking for: Disc priest Rogue Mage Warlock Paladin healer, preferably with a decent offspec. Also, please be geared and experienced. We are not an entrylvl guild. If your interested, post here or find one of the officers ingame. Our website is also going thru some changes atm, should be finished within the week. Best wishes DominatasDominatas1 20 Sep 2015
19 Sep 2015 [H] Roll The Dice Hello, We are going to move here tomorrow becouse our server is dying and we simply cannot find new players to enhance our roster so we decided to move here and make a new start for us. the guild was formed back in 2007 and we were one of the top guilds on the server and now we're aiming for that goal again, and the leadership hasnt changed from then which shows how stable we are. Current progress is 7/7 HM Normal and 7/7 HC, 10/10 BRF , and 6 bosses down in HFC on heroic with aims to go mythic when we manage to form a stable 20man team. We raid two or three times a week from 2000hrs-2300hrs CET. So attendance is requested atleast 2 times a week. Currently we are looking for additional dps and a tank for our raid team. Altough we would take anyone in consideration due to the fact that everyone in our guild has an additional character who can move onto them if necessary, so roles arent the issue here. We still have some space left for a couple of last recruits, we also accept socials. We don't have a fancy website or forum, and we do all of our out of WoW communication on our facebook page (If you don't have facebook, it's not so much a problem). We don't need a crazy application filling out, wanting to know what you raided 7 years ago, I don't want you to pledge allegiance to us, casting aside your family to become part of the ultimate raid team. I don't want you to sacrifice your first born in honour of our ginger GM. Just merely, be around, have a laugh and clear some content on our raid nights. If you are interested in joining, message someone from the guild who will get in contact with me, or simply reply to this post. Or add my battle tag, Nino#2638 Thanks for reading and happy adventures!Neehno11 19 Sep 2015
18 Sep 2015 Bane or Ressurrection (Draenor-Horde) 13/13hc Leaders are experienced 5/13Mythic current tier so we are looking for players with same dedication/attitude towards raiding Schedule: Wed/Thu/Sun 7.30 - 11.00 pm(Server) Loot Type: Loot Council Recruiter Contacts: ToKeGrY#2806 We're looking for ALL competitive players for full-time raid positions. We require that you are able to play all specs associated with your class. . Requirements for raiding: Able to use TeamSpeak and have a working Mic. Listens and does what the raid leader asks of you without attitude. If you don't want to be part of a team, then we don't want you here, simply put. We work together, not against each other. Isn't afraid to communicate with the team, especially about CD usage. Exceptional raid awareness - Everyone needs to pull their weight. Numbers don't matter if you aren't paying attention to the encounter. Able to take constructive criticism and/or advice from the healing officer and raid leader. Owning up to mistakes and able to correct them. If you get called out on a mistake, don't take it personal, just try to improve in the future. A good attitude and patience. The ability to theorycraft/research your class and raid encounters independently. We do our homework and so should you! You should be as excited about progression raiding as we are. Respect your fellow teammates and guild reputation. If you have a problem, talk to one of the officers in the guild. We don't tolerate trolls or ninjas. Ability to focus for extended periods of time. We all commit to 3.5 hours a night raiding, and we want to make it count. Going afk repetedly is not respectful of other people's time. We are here to progress and rank. Stable internet connection and computer Atm Recruiting Shadow Priest, Mage, Rogue, Warlock & a Boomkin If you think you can be a valuable member, but you're not one of the above classes/specs, we'd still love to hear from you.Sixtuz1 18 Sep 2015
18 Sep 2015 Death Wish selling 13/13HC with ML As the title says Death wish is Selling 13/13HC with Master loot. For 13/13HC Clear with all the gear you can equipped 300k. All our booster team is not saved and we only sell once each week so you can be assured that each boss will drop 4-5 items. We are currently boosting two people each week and we take people that don't compete on same items for example we take warrior/mage or Brew/WW/lock etc. The price is 300k we are the cheapest around. Our booster team are skilled and equipped with mythic gear +720. our run happen on Thursday 19:30 ST and it usually finish around 22:00 ST Contact me for booking Koyjin#2916Koyjin5 18 Sep 2015
18 Sep 2015 Looking for PVP Guild. I am currently looking for an active pvp guild. - A guild wich isnt overloaded with ppl - A guild that has a small dedicated team ! - Pvp is the main focus - Minimum of 2 - 3 days a week where rated battleground is going - Must use teamspeak of Skype in those battlegrounds / arena - Must got ppl who do arena alot (not only for cap) I am a hunter / warlock Currently making a druid, rogue and paladin as wel. Hunter has item lvl 725 in pvp. rating 1445 maxed in 2v2 atm. but only arena'd for 1 - 2 days without Skype. I am aiming for 1800 - 2000 rating in survival spec. Can you use me as a hunter in your rated battleground team then whisper me ingame when i am online. I hope to see you ingame !Oekaboeka0 18 Sep 2015
17 Sep 2015 Hunter 730ilvl LF PvP Guild my current season highest exp rating in 2v2 is 1587 and my highest rbg rating was 1.8k back in mop, i play mostly with my friend who plays a Feral Druid without any ts etc. Im looking for a guild that focuses more on doing rbgs / random bgs for fun with good geared people, im not so bothered about arena's because i only do it to cap cp to buy 700 ilvl gear. Im currently without a guild because i quit raiding 1 month ago because i got bored of it and i want to focus more on pvp, feel free to throw me invite in-game, thanks.Rambó0 17 Sep 2015
17 Sep 2015 712 Disc Priest LFG Looking for guild on kazzak, Add me in game Unreserved#2892 have been raiding casualy durring the summer but have 8/10M brf pre patch. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/4038901/latest#boss=0Unreserved0 17 Sep 2015
16 Sep 2015 726 ilvl bm hunter LF Guild focusing on pvp! As the title says you can invite meDimistars0 16 Sep 2015
16 Sep 2015 Lengyang From We dont care Guild I'd just like to inform ppl of a Blood dk by the char name Lengyang, currently GM in a guild called We Dont Care (pretty fitting considering) This Dk was not only horrible at leading the late night hc HFC raid.. but also ninja looted almost half the loot to his buddies, even after stating that it was MS-os and that nothing was reserved. This post is just to let people know and beware of raiding with him or any1 in his guild. If a GM of a guild can do this, then theres no telling what the other guildies are gonna do... This is not a butt hurt player thats qq'ing over loot... I'm simply trying to make aware of the possiblities that may happen if you join any of Lengyangs raids or anyone from his Guilds raids.. We Dont Care is the guild. I hope this helps anyone :)Fulty8 16 Sep 2015
16 Sep 2015 [H] Exilium(4/13M) LF DPS [H| EU-Kazzak <Exilium> 4/13M is looking for players that want to do Mythic raiding! Requirement to join the main team is to have 13/13HC. Our raid leader is 10/13 Mythic. We raid on Wed/Thu/Sun 8PM - 12PM server time. ATM LF for some DPS. You can visit our website at http://exiliumgaming.enjin.com Contact us: ebron#2924 peroxcyde#2399Shardblade10 16 Sep 2015
15 Sep 2015 <Progressive> Brand New Guild Now Recruiting For HFC! <Progressive> A brand new guild, are recruiting on Kazzak EU. We are looking for a strong team of core raiders who are dedicated to Progression and high end tier raiding. Currently looking for - 2 Main Tanks. 7 DPS (Any Class Accepted). 4 Healers. Raiding times are Monday - Wednesday - Saturday (7pm-11pm GMT - 8pm-12pm Server Time) On Sundays we offer an Alt raid that will be dedicated to gearing alts that want to join in on the progression raid. Our aims are to bring satisfaction and enjoyment to raiding whilst also making fast and clear progression throughout the current tier. For More Infomation Add Either Elliot#2702 Ryantudd#2374 Many Thanks!Mullet0 15 Sep 2015
15 Sep 2015 <Auva> [H] Kazzak 3d/week recruiting! Hi, and welcome to Auva! Auva is a World of Warcraft raiding guild established in Dec. 2014. We strive to make the most of your raid time, while staying competitive! To achieve exactly that, we are a guild with a group of very skilled and dedicated players, all with the same goal in mind, being the best at what we do. We describe ourselves as a “semi-hardcore” raiding guild. The reason is that we achieve our goals within a schedule of three raids per week. To do so we rely heavily on our members being dedicated, and showing up on time. We strive to lead our guild in a professional manner, where everyone has a say in how things are run, and we expect you to contribute. No one is in for a free ride. Raid Times: Wednesday 20:00-23:30 Thursday 20:00-23:30 Sunday 20:00-23:30 Classes: Tank: -Warrior -Paladin -DK Healer: -Paladin -Resto Shaman RDPS: -Warlockx1 -Priestx1 -Shamanx1 -Hunterx2 -Mage x1 MDPS: closed What do we expect from you? You should be as dedicated as we are to clear current content within a 3 days pr. week schedule. First; we expect that you spend time on your application. DO NOT rush it. A shiny and well written application is a hundred times more appealing than an application that was just filled out and fulfilled the bare minimum. Remember, this is where we get the first hand impression, so impress us. Secondly; we expect you to read up on your class and be prepared for the raids. This means showing up fully stocked on consumables, and to know the tactics for the bosses we are going to fight (also from your class’ perspective). Third; we expect you to voice your opinion. The way to success is to involve everyone. As mentioned earlier no one gets a free ride, so don’t be afraid of saying something on TeamSpeak, but respect the officers, who will have the final say. How can I join you guys? To join this fantastic guild (no joke… we’re pretty amazing) all you have to do is to enter www.auvaguild.eu and register on the forums. READ through the guidelines for the application, and write the application of the century! All applications are read through, and we take all applicants seriously, as long as you take us seriously. If you end up being rejected, and have questions as to why, don’t hesitate to contact one of our officers (ID’s in the bottom), and ask them your questions. So, if you want a fun, serious, and all round awesome raiding experience, go ahead and throw us an application. Should you have any more questions, feel free to contact one of our officers who are: Stravaig (Stravaig#2946),Sloxy (Peter#21447),Nymphadóra(Gam#2434) or Tiken(Tiken#2693)Nymphadóra1 15 Sep 2015
15 Sep 2015 WTT Gold Kazzak >> Ravencrest I recently level'd a new hunter on ravencrest and i want to ask someone if they would like to trade some gold incase you have a 2nd main character on ravencrest, i dont mind how much you would like to trade so anything is welcome. I currently have on kazzak around 300k gold but im willing to trade e.g. 100k or 150k over to ravencrest if anyone interested because im without gold on ravencrest atm, i would transfer a alt over but the 50k gold cap is not really worth spending alot of money on, im not planning to trade all gold over i just want to have equal gold on each faction since ill play both in pvp / pve. thanks and let me know, ill whisper you in-game to add my battle tag.Rambó0 15 Sep 2015
15 Sep 2015 (A) Strange Behaviour Danish PvE guild 3/13 Mythic. <Strange Behaviour> Is a danish guild on Ravencrest EU, therefor the following post will be in danish. Vi søger lige nu højt kvalificere danske raiders til videre progress i Mythic Hellfire Citadel, specielt: - Holy Pala - Resto Shaman - Shadow Priest Dog er seriøse spillere med højt niveau er altid velkomne uanset class/spec, så står din class/role ikke ovenover - så skriv alligevel. Strange Behaviour er et semi hardcore 100% dansk guild med følgende raid dage: Onsdag 19.30 - 23.00 Søndag 19.30 - 23.00 Vi går derfor meget op i at vi er effektive i de få timer vi raider hvér uge, det er derfor vigtigt at du kender din class til perfektion, kommer til tiden, kan tage imod konstruktiv kritik, have læst op på taktikker inden du møder op og have en god attendance record. Mange af vores core spillere er tidligere hardcore spillere der blot ikke havde tid til hardcore raiding mere og ledte efter et socialt dansk miljø at raide i - vi går meget op i at nå så langt i hvert patch som muligt på trods af de få antal raid dage. Det vi kan tilbyde dig er en meget engageret raid gruppe med ekstrem høj effektivitet når det kommer til boss kills i forhold til vores få raid dage. Vi er et meget socialt guild med en rigtig god og sjov atmosfære i raid såvel som udenfor. Vores guild chat og teamspeak er altid fuld af drillerier, og folk som ønsker at spille diverse spil, alt raids osv i WoW eller blot at hygge. Har det interesse så skriv til Sukri eller Mandesvinet ingame for en snak.Mandesvinet0 15 Sep 2015
15 Sep 2015 7 raiders looking for a new home! Hello, we are a group of players from the former raiding guilds of Missive-Kazzak and Ambuscade-Kazzak. Both guilds decided to stop raiding due to roster issues and so we are looking for a new guild. Our group consists of the following Arhx - Balance Druid (716 equipped) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Arhx/advanced Kiti - discipline Priest (714 equipped) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Kiti/advanced Digitalkitty - Restoration Druid (716 equipped) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Digitalkitty/advanced Nightxfall - Marksmanship Hunter (714 equipped) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Nightxfall/advanced Okatan - Marksmanship Hunter (713 equipped) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Okatan/advanced Timorna - Marksmanship Hunter (716 equipped) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Timorna/advanced Thylight - Retribution Paladin (718 equipped) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Thylight/advanced Every member of this group have cleared 13/13 Heroic and 2/13 Mythic. We are looking for a 2-4 night a week raiding guild who raids anywhere between 20:00-23:00 ST (Other times will be considered). The progress we are looking for is anywhere from 13/13 Heroic to 5/13 Mythic, the main point is that we want a guild that aims for high end mythic progression. We are NOT a package deal in the sense that we all expect a guaranteed raid spot, we all understand and accept the fact that we will have to apply and trial individually. We are however a package deal in the sense that we expect all of us to have a fair trial and a social spot in the guild should we fail it My battletag is Plumpii#2912, feel free to contact me in game.Arhx2 15 Sep 2015
15 Sep 2015 [H] Solitude is recruiting [5/10M|13/13H] Solitude Solitude is a casual raiding guild created as a result of a merge between Icon and All Blue on May 2015. Solitude was created with the mission to create a healthy balance between quality time raiding and commitments in real life. Even though we are casually orientated, we still strive to clear all of the PvE content that World of Warcraft has to offer on the highest difficulty available. Quick Facts • Solitude is a guild for experienced and skilled players who cannot or do not want to commit to the time-intensive raid schedules of traditional "hardcore" guilds, but still want to see all the content available and are willing to aim for the highest achievements. • Yes. We hold annual guild events; both in real life and in-game! • Applicants are only considered if they: demonstrate intelligence, exemplary skill, thorough understanding of game mechanics, a high level of maturity, a strong command of the English language, and above all a complete and total lack of e-peening, douchebaggery, asshattery, and anything else that would make them unpleasant to be around. We all get paid (or at least those who have jobs) to deal with idiots, why should we pay to spend our leisure time with them as well? • The average age in the raiding team is above 20. We do not set an age limit. However we don't really expect you to fit in very well if you are below 18. • Solitude is multi-cultural and international. Our primary communication language is English. Raid times and days Wednesday 19.45 - 22.30 Sunday 19.45 - 22.30 Monday 19.45 - 22.30 Invites are done @ 19.30. We give bonus points to those who are inside the raid instance before 19.35 and ready to pull some trash. ;) The raid days and times listed are only during content progression. We raid less during farm only. What does Solitude expect from its raiders? • We expect you to be able to maintain high attendance, especially for learning new content. While we understand real life precedence, you should strive for 83.33%+ attendance in a month period. • We expect you to be able to communicate verbally through teamspeak and clarify situations when requested. • We expect you to be able to actively contribute to the strategy discussions on the forums and Teamspeak. • We expect you to be able to stay up-to-date with the latest guild news by visiting the website at least once a day. • We expect you to be able to self-reflect and improve on your own. • We expect you to be able to keep up performance, don't hold your co-raiders back. • Last but not least, we expect you to enjoy the game. While we understand that it's not always as fun, we still only want players in the team that can take joy from how they are spending their leasure. Currently recruiting: -Currently all exceptional players are considered regardless off class! Apply now at http://www.solitudeguild.eu/ or contact managment team for more information! Management Team: Guildmaster: Sanji Bnet: Sagapwns#2546 Raid Leader: Hogarella Bnet: Wired#2908 Officer: Parowar Bnet: Paro#2227Parowar25 15 Sep 2015
14 Sep 2015 Please delete! .Xindren4 14 Sep 2015
14 Sep 2015 Bloodlore 13/13H is recruiting Lok'tar Kazzak. Bloodlore is recruiting. We were founded in 2008, during said time we managed to get into the top 10 during firelands under the banner Bloodlore Society. We are a semi-hardcore guild with added focus on the social aspect of the game. The core of Bloodlore is extremely active and highly skilled. We are currently 13/13 HC HFC. Looking for Mythic ready raiders to strengthen our core team. We are specifically interested in Boomkin,S Priest, Ele Shaman, Mage, Mistweaver Monk. The ideal raider will always have top level enchants. gems, food, flasks and runes. You will be online 95% of the time ready to raid. You will know the fights and know your class inside out, You will sign up on the calendar at all times and keep officers informed should things change. You are open-minded and willing to come up with new creative ways of killing bosses quicker and easier. You are a quick learner and able to adapt to an ever changing environment. You can raid Wednesday,Thursdays and Sundays from 20:00 - 23:00. Loot council is our preferred method for loot distribution. If you are interested in joining please apply on the website: http://bloodloregg.enjin.com/ Whisper Accolonn, Nyxee, Whós, Cheebie, Shirochan for more informationAccolonn0 14 Sep 2015
14 Sep 2015 [H] 713 Elemental Shaman LFGuild 5/13 Mythic experience, looking for a new guild since our current guild is taking a break until Legion. 21 years old student, decent mic and all the that good stuff. I am used to raiding 3 nights a week, don't mind coming to alt raids to help out or whatever is needed. Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/8640209/latest#boss=0 Add me on real ID if you are interested: greav#2264Greav4 14 Sep 2015
13 Sep 2015 [H] I N F I N I T Y - BALKANSKI GUILD 13/13N - 10/13HC Balance/Resto Druid - high Feral Druid - medium Mistweaver Monk - high Mage - high Holy Paladin - medium Warlock - high Osim gore navedenih klasa uvek se može naći spot za dobre igrače! Balkanski guild sa stabilnim vođstvom i dobrom atmosferom traži igrače za dalji progress. Raid dani: Sreda - od 20:45 do 00:00 Petak - od 20:45 do 00:00 Nedelja - od 20:45 do 00:00 Od članova raid tima očekujemo da teže prema 100% attendanceu. Trenutni progress: Highmaul 7/7 HC BRF 10/10 HC HFC 10/13 HC Za dodatne informacije i/ili pristup guildu, kontakti ingame: GM: Arleena Oficiri: Svetica, Duskorc, Smexor (smekzor#2676), Lestoax, PaakantiSmexor14 13 Sep 2015
13 Sep 2015 FROSTWHISPER [H] - Money for Nothing 13/13HC 2/13M Frostwhisper guild Money for Nothing is recruiting dedicated people to strengthen our mythic team. Our guild's main focus is it's community, good atmosphere and having fun while we progress in mythic. We prefer people who like to have a laugh and share jokes, and most of us spend a lot of time together on teamspeak. All applications go through our website at www.moneyfornothing.enjin.com, but feel free to contact any of our officers in game for a chat if you're interested or have any questions. Current update: We currently have high prio recruitment for: blood dk/guardian druid and resto shammy/mw monk/resto druid Our progress Hellfire Citadel Normal: 13/13 Heroic: 13/13 Mythic: 2/13 Our raid days (server time EU) Wednesday: 19.30-22.30 Sunday: 19.30-22.30 Monday: 19.30-22.30 We are currently recruiting Tank: Blood DK, Guardian Druid Healers: Mistweaver Monk, Resto Druid, Resto Shaman Dps: Druid, Priest, Paladin with healing or tanking offspec If you think we might be the guild for you, feel free to add me on realid Honeyz#2611 for a chat, or simply apply at www.moneyfornothing.enjin.com/applyHoneysmoke0 13 Sep 2015
12 Sep 2015 GTR recruiting - 13/13NM 11/13HC AIMING MYTHIC Grand Theft Raiders | Is recruiting| Healer 1x Resto Druid | DPS 1x Lock, Hunter, DK | (Will consider other classes) to fill up the ranks of our Team before we opt into mythic raiding. 13/13N 11/13HC | Wed/Thurs/Mon - 19:00-22:00 /w SpeedyLord#2766 whisper me for more information.. thi was the short versionKhãn0 12 Sep 2015
12 Sep 2015 Looking for a pvp guild! As the title says i'm looking for a pvp guild in kazzak! I'm a 726ilvl bm hunter playing 3-5 hours pers dayDimistars0 12 Sep 2015
11 Sep 2015 [H] Draenor - Clan Fieldmountain 12/13HC In Clan Fieldmountain, we value our raiding time. Efficient, smooth raids whilst having fun is what we are always striving for. We are an experienced core of players that has always been raiding on a very high level from Vanilla to WoD, and we are now looking to expand into Mythic raiding and prepare for the upcoming expansion, while keeping the mentality and values that we've always had in our raids. The reason why we value our raid time so much, is also because we value our time outside of the raids. We all have different real life commitments which is why we are looking for people that show up on time, come prepared and are always ready to go. People that enjoy hard content, and foremost clearing hard content without having to sacrifice countless hours each week. We are currently interested in recruiting: A tank A few healers A few DPS Raid Times (All Server Time): Wednesday: 20:00-23:00 Thursday: 20:00-23:00 Sunday: 20:00-23:00 Current Progress: 9/13 Heroic Server: Draenor - Horde Application: If you can see yourself being a part of Clan Fieldmountain, please contact Civ#2331 for more information. Even if your class isn't listed as one that we're looking for currently, we will always consider exceptional applications by any class.Civlicious1 11 Sep 2015
09 Sep 2015 Mage 13/13 HC LF GUILD LF GUILD 13/13 HC my account is ban since 4 day now log : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/3007049/latest/ Btag : asmomage#2794Asmomage1 09 Sep 2015
09 Sep 2015 [H] Rock Paper Scissors - 5/13 Mythic - 2d/w Rock Paper Scissors is a semi-hardcore guild that raids two nights a week (Thursday 20:00-00:00 and Sunday 19:00-00:00). Our goal is to provide a hardcore raiding environment on a casual schedule. We're one of the top choices for people that aren't willing to raid more than two nights a week but still want competitive progress with a serious attitude to raiding. FAQ What classes do you need? We’re recruiting the player and not the class, so recruitment is always open for every class. We want you to play a role you will enjoy and excel at. We bring the best people for progress and if you outperform the competition you will get a spot. What is the minimum item level required to join? Having good gear is a plus, but not a requirement. Of course, we do prefer people that can step in at our current progress level and expect an exceptionally strong application from people that can’t do that because of their gear. What is the minimum raiding experience I need? When we evaluate someones raiding experience we look further than just the current tier. What we like to see is people that have done serious raiding over a longer period of time without taking breaks every other month (of course, it is fine if you have taken one or two breaks if you have been playing this game for years). Will I get a stable spot? That is entirely up to you. We bring the best people for a fight based on their performance and reliability. Only officers and council members have fixed spots for logistical reasons. Everyone, including veteran members, has to earn their place. You don’t have to worry about getting invited to raids if you are a reliable player with excellent performance and communication. Do I have to make an application? If you’re asking this question we’re probably not the right guild for you. We recruit people for the long run and if you’re going to raid hundreds of hours with a guild it doesn’t seem like a bad trade off to spend an hour or more on writing a good application. What is the adress of your website? rps-guild.eu Requirements In no particular order: good communication, both in-game and on Mumble (a microphone and good English skills are required); the ability to write a clear and convincing application is a good indicator of your communication skills, a certain level of maturity when it comes to dealing with criticism and comments from other players, as close to 100% attendance as possible, since we only raid two nights a week and don’t want to recruit for the bench, the ability to maintain a reasonable level of focus for the full duration of a 4-5 hour raid, rarely, if ever, going AFK at inconvenient times during raids, solid preparation so we don’t waste precious raid time on unnecessary wipes or explanations, using the best consumables available to you during both farm and progress (i.e. potions, food, flasks), min/maxing your character for raiding to a high degree doing whatever is needed outside of raids to optimize your performance during our limited raiding hours (e.g. farming, grinding reputations, practicing offspecs, theorycrafting, reading the guild forum), a good computer that can handle 20-man raids, as well as a stable internet connection with a latency below 100 milliseconds, a recent log parse (World of Logs or ideally Warcraft Logs; if you don’t have one already you need to make one, e.g. on normal or heroic difficulty, before applying). A good enough application can compensate for flaws like a lack of gear or experience with the current content. Things that aren't required, but will make your application much more likely to be accepted are: consistent end-game raiding experience since vanilla or at least Wrath of the Lich King, competitive rankings on WarcraftLogs.com, competitive PvP experience or verifiable high-end experience in another game, good challenge mode times, anything that shows your exceptional dedication to your character (e.g. a high number of achievement points, proving grounds, brawls), a good explanation for what you’re looking for in this game, how much you can or want to raid and why you think that makes Rock Paper Scissors a good long-term fit for you. More information You can contact Otubin (battletag: Otubin#2792) or Lisp (battletag: Ratio#2367) if you want to know more.Otubin36 09 Sep 2015
08 Sep 2015 708 illvl Disc Priest Looking for Raiding guild Hi, took a break 1 week after HFC went live and did casual alt runs or puged. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/4038901/latest#boss=0 my logs from Heroic HFC Progress BRF 810M back in the day when i was active with my guild on draenor, if u want to talk with gm about me here is the btag Midlaw#2402 (Draenor) right now im in Hoax guild in may a friend made me to move back to kazzak (which i wanted becouse of my 8 alts that are on kazzak) contact to officer in my actual guild talk to Shyre or some other officer but she is healing officer. Contact me in game Unreserved#2892 im looking for Mythic Guild, progress can be low if guild is new, even better. 2-3 Raids a week.Unreserved3 08 Sep 2015
08 Sep 2015 LF PVP GUILD 725 İLVL PROT WAR everyday 8 to 12 rbgsDomates0 08 Sep 2015
08 Sep 2015 WTB RAF MOUNT Oi anyone here wanna sell raf to me for gold add me on skype KimsonitePraystar0 08 Sep 2015
08 Sep 2015 Pucko 12/13 HC soon Mythic. Hello! ~~~Only looking for players who understand Swedish/Norwegian!~~~ Pucko @ Kazzak is an amazing 2d/w guild-startup who recently started raiding together (again?). We are looking to expand our roster to be able to play Mythic. P.s: This is NOT bench spots. This is core spots. Apply here: http://pucko.shivtr.com/ About Pucko: Pucko is a startup project were we've collected some amazing players. Most of the people in our roster has been on pair with the very best once upon a time and we are looking for more cutting edge people who wanna play on a casual schedule. Our aim is to become one of the best 2d/w in the world. Current status: Pucko has suffered from a slow start with a lot of rerolls and gearing to handle but now we are slowly catching up and are looking to start mythic in the upcoming weeks. Current progress is 12/13 HC however which is okey (not good) but okey since we only started 3 weeks ago and some people still have a lot of pvp-gear/old tiergear. Our expectations of the applicant: Have f**king amazing raid-awareness. If you have that we can teach you how to maximize your class and dps. However it seems impossible for us to teach someone how to NOT stand in fire. Preferably bring both raid-awareness and outstanding performance ;) ~~~Only looking for players who understand Swedish/Norwegian!~~~ Apply: http://pucko.shivtr.com/ Best regards, Arqon - OfficerArqon0 08 Sep 2015
08 Sep 2015 LF Danish home! This thread is in hopes of finding a Danish guild, that suits me. So the rest of this well be in danish! Om mig Navn: Morten Alder: 29 By: Egense (Ca 25 km fra Aalborg) jeg arbejder som instruktør, hos Siemens Windpower i Aalborg øst. Arbejder på nat holdet, så er nød til at køre hjemme fra senest kl. 23:15 til hverdage og senest 21:45 om søndagen. Ud over at bruge tid med venner osv, bruger jeg det meste af min fritid ved pc'en. Om det så er arbejds relateret eller ej. In Game Jeg har spillet on og off siden vanilla, men mestede min først Acc i tbc (Købte noget jeg ikke skulle have gjort) Jeg har raidet det meste at wow har haft at tilbyde. Dov ikke altid på hc / Mythic. Jeg har mainet de fleste classes, fra TBC til nu. Har raidet som Tank / Healer og dps. Jeg kan best lig at dps, men har ikke noget i mod at heal. Er stortset lige glad med hvad jeg skal spille, det vigtiste for mig er. Hvem skal jeg spille det for! Når det er sagt har jeg kun 2 chars der er ca. 690 ilvl pt WW Monk og Mage. Da jeg har haft en lang pause (ca 4-5 månder) Så er en del bagud, men det skulle ikke være noget problem at lave om på, hvis jeg finder det rigtige hjem.PC/Net info GPU: GeForce GTX 780 CPU: Intel core i7-4770k CPU @ 3.50GHz 16.00 GB Ram Microsoft Win 10 Home 20/2 Mbit tdcKontakt info Hvis i har flere spørsmål kan jeg findes på Battle-Tag eller her på forumet. Battle-Tag : Qazzy#2732PS. Undskyld hvis der var mange stave fails (er ordblind) ^^ Vomse2 08 Sep 2015
08 Sep 2015 Fury Warrior LF Horde Raiding Guild Hey there, I am sick and tired of Alliance and decided to get back to the roots - For The Horde! I am looking for guild which will help me with with both my PVE (relaxed mythic raiding, going for gold challenge modes, overall betterment of my performance) and PVP goals (even more relaxed Rated Battlegrounds) in WOD and beyond. But the most important thing is social aspect. I'm tired of being anonymous no one in a aguild filled with elitist jerks who don't help one another. I won't always be able to be there 4 nights a week, but when I say I'll be on, I'lle be on and will give it 110%. I need to know that the guild with give me just as much as I give back, no more, no less. I am willing to sacrifice paste of progress for the social aspect, because I really miss it. After all, it's a game we love, but it's just a game, right? ;) That said, it's also very important for me to be a part of the team that will clear mythic eventually - ideally before next tier of raiding is realesed. I am free from sunday till thursday, can do both daytime raiding (actually, preferred) and evenings. My raid experience: started raiding in TBC, have been playing whole nine years as fury, did almost every tier since then. If anyone is interested, let me know here or add my battletag - Wampir#2185.Wempajra5 08 Sep 2015
08 Sep 2015 Elemental Shaman Looking For Casual Raiding Guild Hello! My name is Vulcan, otherwise known as Tom and I'm from England. I have recently moved to the server to play with a few friends and am in the process of gearing up for HFC. I am currently at 679ilvl and progressing fast! So the main things I am looking for in a Guild is welcoming, friendliness and flexibility. But also a group who takes themselves seriously when they are raiding. I am a veteran player and over the years have acquired alot of raiding experience through many different characters and expansions. Since TBC infact. What I am finding frustrating, is that I had an accident and was in hospital for months, and I have come back to the game and now I'm waaaay behind in gear. It's really hard to get in a Guild when you don't have incredible gear and don't have much experience in HFC. Because of this I'm looking for a guild I can also call home, hopefully make some friends and stick with everyone through many more expansions to come. Having played my class since WoTLK, I know the Shaman class inside out. Since WoD I have also done alot more theory crafting and researching. I know my stat priority, rotation, BiS gear etc. I know this isn't alot to go on, but if you are a Guild that meets these requirements and wants a veteran Elemental Shaman with a brain, please reply here or mail me in game. Thanks alot. - VulcanVulcan4 08 Sep 2015
08 Sep 2015 iLvL 707 Enhancement Shaman looking for guild. Hey everyone, Totemdary here. My current guild Iterum, which has been running for almost 8 months disbanded today, due to various reasons.Leaving me without a proper raiding team, and some nice habits. *I am looking for a guild that raids on Sunday/Monday so I can provide %100 attendance, with a possiblity of a 3rd day through the week for progression and/or alt runs that I can "try" to make. *I am looking for a guild that actively uses Teamspeak or an alternative to it, and effectively using Guild Chat and/or a Whatsapp/Facebook/Forum to stay in contact even when they are not in-game *I am currently not thinking about raiding mythics, as I am inexperienced with mythic fights.But it can be on the table depending on progress with the new team. *I am currently gearing up a hunter "at my own pace" not sure when and how it can benefit a team.certainly not thingking about maining him over shammy. Thanks for taking the time to read al that, I am looking forward to hearing your replies.Totemdary2 08 Sep 2015
08 Sep 2015 700ilvl Holy paladin looking for new home Looking for raiding guild with some HC exp. Able to raid every day from 20:00 server time. Contact me on bnet fvkub i tch#2902Optimmus5 08 Sep 2015
07 Sep 2015 707 warrior LF guild Hello, im looking for a guild with decent progress on heroic, at least, right now im on a different server but i want to change to kazzak and reroll to horde, i can raid every week day and on saturday from 10pm to 1 am ST. Thanks for the attention :)Joovitor3 07 Sep 2015
07 Sep 2015 Disc priest 711 LF guild. Heya Topic almost says it all :p Disc priest 711 Looking guild on kazzak no fancy server zapping :p Contact me on LordA38#2643. Will also check here now and then for update. - BindwoundsBindwounds2 07 Sep 2015
05 Sep 2015 [H]Ambuscade Looking for Tank & DPS 2/13M 13/13HC Hello, my name is DigitalKitty and I represent the guild "Ambuscade", currently on Kazzak PvP realm (Horde obviously, our realm has no Alliance I'm afraid). As some of you might have noticed, we are just getting past summer time and into the autumn!!! Which is WoW guild killer, but we are not giving up so easily. We have been struggling with getting stable roster and even thought we managed to clear HFC on heroic as well as 1st and 2nd boss mythic, for various reasons our raiders seem to be loosing the interest in the game, be it holiday time, personal stuff, new "Diablo III” patch, need to study hard, lack of content (well, there are still bosses to kill in mythic, remember?), alien invasion or other reasons. Which is kinda bummer since many of us know each other for quite a long time, having been playing together for something like 3 years or even more (personally I've known people in the guild for up to 5 years through, through wow only, and I love it! we've met up and had guild meets and become thoroughly great friends). As you see some bonds have been made and we are not willing to simply say "bye” and throw it away so easily. Let's be honest, to play the game on competitive level you need at least 25 people in the roster , if not more, rotating them depending on the encounter/ various stuff while making sure everyone is content. At the moment we have 17 raiders, with all of them being reliable and good players. It's simple math that we are simply lacking numbers in our roster to do this push further into the mythic. We need fresh blood to flow. Abous us: http://ambuscade.enjin.com/aboutus You can also check our website: http://ambuscade.enjin.com/home If you have further questions contact me (Digi#2322) At present we're looking for several of DPS (range ) and a TANK ( With DPS OS ) Raids Our raid days are currently (server time): Wednesday 20.00-23.00 Thursday 20.00-23.00 Sunday 20.00-23.00 Optional Monday 20.00-23.00 If you're looking for a new home, our door is open to try players out :) apply today ! http://ambuscade.enjin.com/recruitment You can contact our GM in game for more info about recruitment or any other questions you might have. (Morsa) if you can't contact our GM then please feel free to have a chat with me : Digi#2322 Sincerely, AmbuscadeDigitalkitty2 05 Sep 2015
04 Sep 2015 Lf tank for mythic guild! looking for a OS tank for ouer mythic progression hit me up for more info hyphyp#2664Hyphyp2 04 Sep 2015
01 Sep 2015 LF PVP GUILD for BGs mainly Hello, i just transfered here, I dont care about pve i just tank LFR to see the story ONCE, i just want to have some fun in BGS and progress to rated bgs I pref Blood, but i dont mind playing frost as well. i play quite regulary, like 2-3 hours after work allmost everyday and sometimes on weekends.Matíss0 01 Sep 2015
01 Sep 2015 715 Resto druid looking for good guild. I'm a 715 main resto druid with balance offspec and i'm looking for a new semi tryhard but fun guild to progress into HFC Mythic. I have alot of raiding experience and class experience. I'm currently 12/13 HC and the reason why i'm leaving my current guild is because of struggles with progressing. feel free to add me to talk ^^ IGN: Cytha (druid) Btag: CythaHD#2744Cytha3 01 Sep 2015
31 Aug 2015 [H] Purified recruiting - 3/13M - Need DPS and a Disc P Purified is a 20 man Mythic end-game raiding guild. Purified was formed by a heroic raiding team in 2014, to create a friendly and focused progression guild. If you are looking for a stable guild with a relaxed and positive raid environment and a clearly defined schedule that pushes progression, Purified is the right place for you. The guild provides potions, repairs, food, and enchants so that our raiders can be 100% focused on their prep for boss kills. We use an EPGP loot system with some fair, open moderation by the officers if occasional disputes come up. Raiders are awarded for their time online during raids, either standby or in group. We expect all raiders on standby to be reachable at any point to come into raid fully prepared. We raid Thursday, Sunday, Monday from 19:00 to 23:30 server time. If you feel you have what it takes to be a part of the raiding roster then don't hesitate getting in touch with Lactia/Hanh/Xarant or simply applying on our web-site. Website: http://purified.guildlaunch.com/ We are currently looking for all DPS classes to bolster our DPS squad. Disc Priest Boomkin Warlock Hunter Rogue Shadow Priest Mage UH/Frost DK Ret Paladin Exceptional applicants are always welcome.Lactia46 31 Aug 2015
31 Aug 2015 [H] Medicated(SWE) 8/13 Mythic recruiting. Hello, <Medicated>Ragnaros-EU is a swedish speaking semi-hardcore raiding guild with the intent to clear mythic content. Therefore the following text will be in swedish. Om oss Vi består av en stadig core på 12 personer som tidigare har spelat tillsammans på Sylvanas. Vi är nu på Ragnaros och bestämde oss för att skapa ett guild. Vi är i dagsläget 24 raiders med ett gäng socials. Väldigt glatt gäng med mycket stoj i både guild och ts kanalen men självklart håller vi en lite mer seriösare attityd under progress. Raidschema under progress: Torsdag: 19:00 - 23:00 Söndag: 19:00 - 23:00 Måndag: 19:00 - 23:00 Grundkrav Minst 18 år Svensk/Norsk - Du skall kunna förstå svenska och göra dig förstådd. 100 % Närvaro - Finns givetvis utrymme för att missa en raid i vissa fall. Du ska kunna spela dina andra specs nästan lika bra som din mainspec om inte på samma nivå. En gedigen erfarenhet av nuvarande content En fungerande MIC Stabilt nät Om din erfarenhet av nuvarande content är något svag, men har en gedigen erfarenhet av äldre content, så tveka ej att ansöka. Spelare som tycker om att bolla runt idéer, kollar logs om hur man kan förbättra. De är den typen av spelare vi vill ha. Vi söker: Allt förutom tanks. Kontakt Aviendha(Daelsia#2914)Aviendha0 31 Aug 2015
30 Aug 2015 <Team Bearpack> Progression guild looking for players We are a new raid team aimed at progression and we are looking for players who want to raid with us at top difficulty levels. Our goal is to obtain gear with highest item level available in the game while having stable and time efficient raids. If you have the discipline and motivation necessary to achieve this goal then feel welcome to join our team at www.teambearpack.com. Schedule 20:00 - 23:00 Server time Mon/Wed/Thu Goal To obtain gear with highest item level available in game. Attendance At least 5 out of every 6 raids. We aim to keep our attendance as high as possible. How to join Whisper one of these persons in-game: Ilyasladki Ilya#21889 Or join our team at: www.teambearpack.comIlyasladki0 30 Aug 2015
30 Aug 2015 PvP Guild <iPown> is recruiting! Sick of all those raids in WoW and are you a PvP Player? Join <iPown>! <iPown>'s aim is to be a fun, mature and friendly guild with multiple Rated Battleground Teams running RBG’s several times a week. iPown is always recruiting new players to fill our RBG- and Arenateams. Check the forums on our wesbite to read the guild- and RBGrules and the minimum requirements to apply. http://www.ipown.wowlaunch.com We run RBG's several times a week, we have Arena nights, World PvP and we will be organizing 2v2, 3v3, 5v5 Arena Tournaments and Wargame Tournaments where blood will be shed and gold will be earned/lost! See you in iPown!Erwt4 30 Aug 2015