Frostmane

09 Jul Returning player Hi all, I played a lot of WoW around 6 years ago and before that also i started with vanilla WoW. Cause of personal stuff i couldnt play anymore. Now i started again and i am looking for nice people to play the game with and have some awesome fun in game. Contact me ingame on Frostmane server my name is Pebblesje. Hope to hear from u in game !Pebblesje0 09 Jul
08 Jul nvt nvtAngerpure0 08 Jul
08 Jul LFM For Timewalking Weekend As the title says I'm looking for more people for timewalker dungeon farming for badges. Currently: Tank 1/1 Healer 0/1 Dps 0/3 Simple math for calculating how many runs you need for mounts or other rewards ... Timewalking badge rewards ... This weekend's mount ... Schedule : Friday : 21:00 Server Time Saturday : 21:00 Server Time Sunday : 21:00 Server Time (if needed) You can leave a message below with your class/spec/gear info and battletag. Dont worry if the team is filled up, bored people will ofc. leave so you can hop in. - Neiriel What you should know Timewalking is similar to challenge mode dungeons introduced in Mists of Pandaria. Your items, enchants and gems, weapon/trinket etc. procs will be scaled down to a certain level. Similar to challenge modes there are some BiS lists and of course some shortcuts. You can find the relevant guides for your class below. We will be farming a lot of dungeons. It is essential to finish the runs within shortest times. For this you have to have at least recommended gear. The only prequisite is to have at least legendary cloak and a suitable weapon (legendary preferred but items with procs, such as Dragon Soul weapons are also fine) As a side note, you dont have to own all bis parts of course. Just like CMs, socketed gear (find the ones with most sockets) will be enough. Due to the fact that timewalker dungeons are not challenging, we wont have to use voicecom. But in any case, if we want to slack around and have some fun while farming the dungeons endlessly we can use Mumble/Skype. You can find your class' BiS list here ... What you should know about enchant/gem scaling ...Neiriel1 08 Jul
07 Jul WTS 8/8 Challenge Mode Gold (done by Camel Boosting™) As the title says 8/8 Challenge mode boost. I wont write a big wall of text here for info go to. Our original post: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17226233592#1Bõø8 07 Jul
07 Jul ★<Ninth Order>★Boost Store [WoD Expansion] >>>Closed<<< *>>>All Warforged/Socket gear is yours<<<* ★★WE ARE NOT SELLING BOOSTS ANYMORE AS OF JULY 23-2016 till Legion begins. we're fully booked. thanks to all those who bought from us, we wish you best of luck in legion & hope to sell discounted boosts to you again at end of legion★★ Ninth Order is currently Selling the following: .Edit at july23-2016: WE're not sellin anything this expansion anymore, we're fully booked. thank you. . ***Info on Gear loot boost:*** You are entitled to receive any amount of gear(including socket warforged) from any boss kill, for all of your Specs!. . Reminder: BRF+HFC are Cross-realm mythic playable, so you can Pay & Play on Another realm. . ----------------------- . For more info and questions or reserves, feel free to contact me:- >>Info Removed<<Vimtu38 07 Jul
06 Jul WTB Archi only HC boost! WTB HC Archi only boost 60k Please add my BT #Sarutan2873Holyinca3 06 Jul
05 Jul carrots .Rotflap2 05 Jul
04 Jul Kakozz™ - Challenge mode boost! Hello Frostmane! By now most of you probably know me from trade chat or from one of your friends who got boosted by us :) My goal is the earn good reputation on this realm so we can continue doing boosts in the Legion as well. There will be, like there is now, many groups but none as good as mine. All people from our group are best of their class and our guild tag is vouching for a quality of service we provide. If you're paying why not pay to people who you can rely on. You have opportunity to obtain a great looking transmog weapon skin and few more things that is still being used and looks amazing just like it did before. Price for this service is 230k gold Accepting gold on Frostmane. We boost as 3 man group and can have 2 buyers in at a time. That's why the price is lower than maybe some other groups who do it 4 man + 1. However in my run you need to participate. So the choice is yours, pay more and watch tv while 4 guys do stuff for you or pay less and participate to an extent while we do all the heavy lifting :) You get: 360 Achievement Points Transmog for all weapons you can equip The Indomitable Title Teleports all across Draenor War Yeti mount, which looks like you're riding Nunu from League of Legends XD Knowledge of how it's done in case you decide to do it with your friends on one of your alts, which is a lot. You get to play yourself and in about three hours of button smashing and chilling on teamspeak with us you get what you've paid for. No yelling if you do something you shouldn't, no wiping for hours, no unnecessary drama or stress, just sit back, relax and enjoy the ride :) My topic from previous expansion for quality reassurance http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9582378409?page=1 For additional information about the boost (or any other sort of boost you may require) and scheduling whisper or send in game mail to Kakozz, Kakoz#2279. Hope to see you! :)Kakozz73 04 Jul
03 Jul WTS Jade Legplates Contact me on bnet for info. Derana#2469Derana3 03 Jul
03 Jul [A] Herald of the Titans - Boosting service! Hello. If you are looking for the achievement and title 'Herald of the Titans' without having to gear up your level 80 and find a group of other geared level 80s then this is the right place. We are a group from Epiphany that have already completed the Herald achievement and have geared level 80s. Now we want to extend it further and provide a boosting service for those that don't want to waste time gearing up a level 80 character. The price for the boost will start at 50k gold. You need to have a level 80 character with no gear equipped We will be boosting five people at a time once per week The boost will normally be on any of these days: Friday, Saturday, Monday or Tuesday usually at 19:00 Keep in mind this is not to gear you up, so we will kill the required bosses to reach Algalon and then kill it. Add mack#2457, contact Macks or anyone in Epiphany in-game. Thank you.Mackx1 03 Jul
03 Jul HFC M/HC and Voidtalon Boost! Hello everyone! The wait-time is over! "Team Unknown" are officially boosting Hellfire Citadel and other stuff aswell !! Let's jump over to the important informations: Q: What boosts are available? A: --> 11/13 Mythic [Horde side only for now] --> [Voidtalon of the Dark Star] mount [Both Ally & Horde] Payment ragnaros only! --> Arena Coaching [Both Ally & Horde] Payment Ragnaros/Silvermoon/Outland/Sylvanas Q: When are these boosts happening? A: Wednesday 19:45 starts the inv for HFC mythic, as for the others, add me on btag for further discussion. Q: Do I need any special gear-level or achievement in order to join? A: Absolutely not! You can join with a freshly dinged level 100 chracter that wears no gear at all. You pay, we will get the job done for you! Q: Nice! How do i sign-up? A: You can add the BattleTag attached below or /w me in-game to book a spot! We require a booking fee of 10% of the total price, which will obviously be deducted from the total boost price. It's our way to know you are serious about this and you will showup. Q: Why you? A: Because we are one of the oldest veterans with multifield boost success, making sure to have clean reputation is very important to us, Combined few other known veterans we have done multi boosts in wow several expansions. Therefore your investment is safe with us. Q: When do I pay? A: The booking fee as soon as we decide a date together. The remaining golds in front of the boss with the raid ready to pull and kill the boss for you! Q: Can I trust a player advertising your boosting service? A: I Uknównx will be handling these boosts. Q: I am not convinced and/or I have more questions, can we have a chat? A: SwankyOrc#21510 feel free to add me, we can have a chat or jump on skype! Q: Is there any particular rule while in the raid? A: Only one, listen to what we say! It's in our both interest to make sure the run is flawless, we have alot of experience in regards to boosting (hundreds CM/Heroic boosts previous tiers!) and know how to make the best out of it. Q: Are you accepting any other form of payment? A: Sorry we do not. Golds is the only payment we accept and that will never change! Q: Is there any waiting time for [Voidtalon of the Dark Star] mount? A: We have high demands on our boosts, in addition spots are very limited for the mount, it's absolutely possible you need to wait a couple reset. The more you wait, the later your boost will take place so book your spot asap! This should cover it all! For any further questions or doubt, hit one of us in-game and let's talk about it! Thanks for your time Regards, Unknównx Coming soon** Challenge mode boostUnknównx9 03 Jul
02 Jul Intersted in buying Challenge Mode: Gold. paying 230k Any CM boosting teams interested please contact me. would be nice to get it done this weekend.Valeesa0 02 Jul
02 Jul WTB CM gold boost, 219k, 7/8 Frostmane Alliance I've already done Auchindoun. And I'm struggling to find someone who wants to boost me for all my gold (219k) Btag Arf#2317Gnirdrof0 02 Jul
02 Jul Selling 2 tcg items for gold soldCailløu1 02 Jul
02 Jul WTB HC Archi Boost 30k, hit met up: Quidz#2970Epics1 02 Jul
02 Jul Tcg loots for sale Hello! I've got some tcg loot cards for sale. - Landro Longshot (Tabard of the flame) - Ghostly Charger (Will get you Ghastly Charger's Skull mount) - Robotic Homing Chicken (A very rare pet) Add me on skype or ingame if you are interested in any of the cards I can redeem some of them ingame I'm interested in trading for mounts aswell Skype: lordfarbas Ingame: lordadde@live.com Spadesx2 02 Jul
02 Jul WTB Challenge warlord GOLD 200k /w me Whisper me in the gameZízö1 02 Jul
01 Jul Mythic Raiding Team. Guild: Harmony EU Server: Frostmane (PVP) Alliance In preparation for Legion our guild is preparing a Semi-Hardcore team with the aim of forming a new family of raiders who can clear full Mythic content together of the hardest difficulty. In order to attain a team capable of this we have set the following criteria when it comes to recruiting: -Always strive to improve. -Have very reliable attendance (90%+) NO LESS. -Know the workings of your class inside and out or be willing to learn them to an exceptional level. -Have a working mic with clear communication. -Stable internet connection or a stable PC. Reliability is key here. -Patience -The want to learn together as a team, helping each other out and constructive criticism is always welcome. -Accept the fact that we will be doing loot council based on the largest upgrades and BiS gear (This is all tracked through an intricate spreadsheet we are using that all raiders have access to) If you fit the criteria then read on! First of all may I just say the guild itself and its members are wonderful, we all get along and it's drama free, we have members with outstanding attitudes and outlook on things and we are looking for likeminded players! The guild comprises itself of players of wildly varying skill, experience and gear and we expect everyone to be treated equally and with respect. We aim to make a team from the ground up comprised of only the most competent of players. Our goals are to clear every tier of raid whilst it's relevant on the hardest difficulty. We're not aiming for realm firsts or anything too hardcore like that though. Although we're currently still building the team, we have started somewhat progressing Mythic with what core team members we have recruited so far. Because the team is far from complete, this is more of something to do in the mean time and we are not aiming to clear Mythic Archimonde whilst comprising of half pugs and trials. Those of you who pass trial and are made raider rank will have the following perks! -1000G daily guild bank repairs. -Guild Bank Tab filled to the brim with Potions. -Guild Bank Tab filled to the brim with Healing Tonics. -Guild Bank Tab filled to the brim with flasks (Only in stacks of 4) -Guild Bank Tab filled to the brim with the best foods (125) Currently our raid days and times are as follows: -MONDAY: >>OPTIONAL<< Normal HFC clear for ALL guild members. 19:00 - 22:30 Server Time -WEDNESDAY: Mythic progression for the Mythic Team -Mandatory- 19:00 - 22:30 Server Time -THURSDAY: Heroic clear! This is mandatory if you are trial rank or if you need gear from heroic or do not have maxed ring. 19:00 - 22:30 Server Time -SUNDAY: Mythic progression for the Mythic Team -Mandatory- 19:00 - 22:30 Server Time IN LEGION THESE DAYS WILL CHANGE TO: -WEDNESDAY: Mythic progression for the Mythic Team -Mandatory- 19:00 - 22:30 Server Time -THURSDAY: Mythic progression for the Mythic Team -Mandatory- 19:00 - 22:30 Server Time -SUNDAY: Mythic progression for the Mythic Team -Mandatory- 19:00 - 22:30 Server Time - If you are interested in what we have to offer then please apply on our website! http://harmony-frostmane.enjin.com/recruitmentIndurate0 01 Jul
30 Jun WTT Gold Need Gold on Outland Aly Or Stormscale Horde Cote#2581 Offer: Looking for gold on Outland, offer gold on: Wrathbringer Horde -> 1704000 Terenas Horde -> 1256000 Draenor Horde -> 730000 Zuluhed Horde -> 628000 Frostmane Aly -> 424000 Aggra/Grim Batol Aly -> 214000 Cote#2581 add me if interestedWalhart0 30 Jun
30 Jun LF ... Horde I recently started playing WoW again (having played since TBC, but stopped once Cata came out), and chose Frostmane Horde side, which I soon learned was a mistake, since finding a guild is impossible, and people constantly tell me Horde on Frostmane is dead. If I were to move to another server, bearing in mind that I hate wPvP and all I really want to do is PvE, what server would you guys recommend I pick ? Thanks in advance.Tupris2 30 Jun
30 Jun PET COLLECTORS LOOK Have pets such as Spectral Cub, Viscous Horror, Bananas, Tuskar Kite, Etheral Soul Trader i need to sell these items are being migrated from Dragonblight, anyone interested drop Tilicus a message (Alliance)Maildeal0 30 Jun
29 Jun 730 Enhancement Shaman with 777 Legendary Ring LF Guild Hello guys, I am an old school player playing since 2008, I have quit the game since ICC LK and just came back for few months, in those last few months I have finished all the HFC 13/13 HC and start to get boring from the game also because I don't need items from HFC HC anymore, so I am looking for a guild doing HFC Mythic runs, I am committed player and I respect time! For my dps I brust around 250k+ and doing constant 80k+ 1 target and for AoE I do much more. For any chance, feel free to add me on my battle net account @ Ahmed#22312 Or Skype @ ahmadtallab@hotmail.comAntaress0 29 Jun
29 Jun <Fortunate Endings> [13/13 HC] [2/13 Mythic] Recruiting Hello there! Fortunate Endings is recruiting for our current team mainly: Most DPS and a Druid Healer! Preferably be 715+ ilvl with at least 10/13 HC cleared! But all others will be considered :) We have a great raiding atmosphere and try to make everyone feel as if they're already a part of us! Wide arrangement of people coming from UK, Sweden, Belgium and even Africa! Several of us have had previous Mythic experience as current progress and could easily get back into the game as strong contenders! We raid Wednesdays and Sundays 20:00 - 23:30 Server time and will be raiding like this even into Legion and onwards! Hope to see some of you ingame, just PM me or message on this thread then me or 'Skipton' will get back to you! Cheers!Ben14 29 Jun
29 Jun [H-Tarren Mill] <Ashes> Recruiting! 8/13Mythic Hello we are Ashes, a 6year old danish guild that is struggling with the summer here in Denmark therefore are we opening for raid spots throughout WOD and into legion. (x realm is possible in trial period) We are a really mature and relaxed guild that is aiming high in Legion, and since we was a late bloomer in WOD we don't expect you to be the 13/13 hardcore raider, we only expect you to want that title in the future. The Guildmaster and Officers spend roughly 6 hours daily on homepage management, Facebook, twitter, Twitch, making guides, addons, and helping in general. We aim to have a small but solid roster,- and all in here is like a family. Basic information: ... What do we expect from you? ... - We strongly recommend exceptional players to apply regardless of class! What we can offer you: ... If you need or want more information contact Fear - Fear#22188 Riizor - Qizor#2531 Elypso - Oliver#2982 Skjoldmoe - Skjoldmø#2726 or wisit www.Ashes.dk we hope to see you soon //StafSwipe0 29 Jun
27 Jun Djapo's Lord of War boost run Hello! As the title says, our team is boosting the Lord/Lady of War title's. Procedure is fairy simple, you will need Gladiator sanctum level 3 and the prequest to be able to queue for Highmaul Coliseum (Talk to the fat Ogre outside your main gates in Garrison for the quest) Once the team is inside, all you have to do is keep yourself in a corner while the team protects you & obliterates everyone. 60 seconds later you'll revieve your Feat of Strength achievement. Note: You will automatically complete the "Fight, Kill, Salute" quest. Price is 100k, accepting gold on following servers: Frostmane, Silvermoon, Sylvanas, Ravencrest, Outland, for other realms price might be slightly higher to cover the transfer expenses. For any questions or to signup please add me on Aeoryn#2992Danoknight47 27 Jun
27 Jun [A]Suomalaiset hoi. <Serious> PvP kilta etsii pelaajia. Nimestä huolimatta emme ota itseämme kovinkaan tosissamme. :) Etsitään Suomalaisia pelaajia, jotka on kiinnostuneita pelaamaan PvP:tä, ei pelkästään sen takia, että saa kamoja, vaan että tykkää pelata toisia vastaan. Killan kiinnostuksen kohteita on bg / rbg / areena / outdoor pvp (esim. horde cityn raidaus jos on tarpeeksi pelaajia siihen) Meillä ei ole mitään vaatimuksia näin alkuun paitsi, että on aikuinen mies/nainen, joka ei ole tikittävä aikapommi, edes silloin kun hävitään. Hyvä käytös on välttämätön. Myös halu oppia / opetella on suotavaa (youtube / muut lähteet). Haluat pelata tiimille ja omat tapot ovat toissijaisia. Meillä on haussa myös joku joka osaa tehdä näyttävät web sivut ja bg / rbg / outdoor pvp vetäjä (nämä saavat aikanaan officer statuksen killassa kunhan on todistanut kykynsä) Myös muutama muu voi saada tuon statuksen johon vaikuttaa tietysti taito, toisten kanssa toimeen tuleminen, halu tehdä extraa ja muutama muu asia jota katsomme tarpeelliseksi. Myös killan koko onko tarpeellista lisätä officereita. Kilta toivoo myös, ettei low level hordeja tapeta, ellei auta korkeampaa levelin hordea tappamaan sinua, vie sun herbeja, achievement tms. Muissa tapauksissa tälläinen toiminta katsotaan säällittävänä ja ei ole suositeltavaa. Joskus tätä voi tapahtua vahingossa /grin Bonarina pohjalla: Kiltalaisia suojellaan, tämä on myös vaatimuksena kaikille, jotka ottavat osaa kiltaan, eli meidän kiltalaisia, niin main/altteja ei "gänkitä", jos tarve vaatii niin vaikka koko kilta päälle. Onneksi olkoon jos pääsit näin pitkälle. Meitä on 26.12.2015 on noin 40 pelaajaa killassa joista 5 on sossuja. Noin määrä, koska voi olla, että officerit ei ole laittanut kaikkia alteiksi, jotka olisi pitänyt. Kaikki eivät ole hirveen aktiivisia, joten haetaan edelleen porukkaa. Hahmoja on killassa 97 kpl. War, rogue, druid (dps) classit ovat periaatteessa lukittu, mutta sossuksi pääsee (varalle). Alttina hyväksytään myös. Kuiskailla voi joko minulle, Hiutaleelle, Fantasticfox, Msfox, Mix, Eivoimitään tai Lasitykille.Sam3 27 Jun
26 Jun WTB Heavy Junkboxes I need ~1100 boxes, message me in-game so we can negotiate.Kunkka0 26 Jun
25 Jun Selling Tabard of Flame ( Frostmane Alliance ) Selling : Tabard of Flame Price : OfferTubrish4 25 Jun
24 Jun WTB HC Archi kill and [Challenge Warlord: Gold]! WTB HC Archi kill and [Challenge Warlord: Gold]! WTB HC Archi kill and [Challenge Warlord: Gold]! Paying in gold or otherBankfaraz0 24 Jun
23 Jun Elemental shaman legion Elemental shaman 11/13M looking for core raiding guild PM me for info Battletag:Nomercy#2695Pepî1 23 Jun
23 Jun Frost mage looking for raiding guild 718 ilvl mage looking for HC hc raiding guild add me on battletag Lockzy#2251Elesy0 23 Jun
22 Jun Gold trade Outland-Frostmane I have about 650k on Outland that I'd like to trade with gold on Frostmane. Add me on Btag [Zoutpeper#2272] to trade Only Gold to GoldZoutpeper0 22 Jun
20 Jun Trading gold From Ravencrest to Frostmane Trading gold -I've got gold on Ravencrest (A) and I want gold on Frostmane (A). If you're intressed in a trade add my btag albh#2773 CheersArielblet0 20 Jun
20 Jun Sanctum Nocturnos 13/13 M HFC - Recruitment Portuguese <Sanctum Nocturnos> is a portuguese only guild founded in TBC, with over 8 years of existence, gathering players playing togther for 9 years, being the oldest portuguese guild in activity. We raid on Aggra/Grim Batol, from Sunday to Thursday, from 21h30 to 00h00, portuguese hours, reducing them in the farm period. The guild itself excels in its good environment and respect, with a semi-hardcore mindset and with many extra-raid events both inside and outside of the game. On this tier we achieved: Highmaul 7/7M Blackrock Foundry 10/10M Hellfire Citadel 13/13M (getting PT first) At the moment we are trying to get ready for Legion by enhance and strengthen our roster with some new players. We are not looking for any particular class but rather for good players who can show their value. For more info or to apply you can always check our website http://sanctumnocturnos.guildlaunch.com/ , whisper in-game Ccookie or Limpa or any other guild member to ask for us or even visit our page on wowprogress and check out our latest videos and informations http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/aggra/Sanctum+Nocturnos . Cheers! ----------------------------------------------------- <Sanctum Nocturnos> é uma guild portuguesa criada em TBC, com mais de 8 anos de existência, com jogadores que jogam juntos há cerca de 9 anos, sendo a mais antiga guild portuguesa em actividade. Raidamos no Aggra/Grim Batol, de Domingo a Quinta-feira, das 21:30 às 00:00, horas portuguesas, reduzindo os dias em farm. A guild é pautada por um bom ambiente e de respeito, com uma mentalidade semi-hardcore e com vários eventos extra-raid tanto inside como outside do jogo. Quanto ao progress temos: Highmaul 7/7M Blackrock Foundry 10/10M Hellfire Citadel 13/13M (Conseguindo PT First) De momento encontramo-nos a recrutar jogadores para a Legion para fortalecermos o core para atacar a nova expansão. Não estamos à procura de qualquer classe em particular, mas sim de bons jogadores que possam mostrar o seu valor, visto que o gear irá ser irrelevante. Para mais informações ou fazer apply podem sempre visitar o nosso site http://sanctumnocturnos.guildlaunch.com/ , whispar in-game Ccookie ou Limpa ou qualquer outro elemento da guild para procurar por nós ou visitar a nossa página no wowprogress e ver os vídeos e informações http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/aggra/Sanctum+Nocturnos . Obrigado!Vizbolt4 20 Jun
19 Jun Lorekeepers Alliance 13/13M on Darksorrow recruiting Lorekeepers are reforming for Legion At the moment we are recruiting ALL classes (Rogue Lock DK preferred) !!!! NOTE: WE NEED ALL CLASSES, if you think you have what it takes do not hesitate to apply or contact us! (The recruitment is always up to date with the classes we need the most but do not hesitate to apply or poke an officer for more) Lorekeepers took a break from the raiding scene as from 10/10/2015 but now we are reforming on a 3 raids per week basis for Legion. We killed quickly Archi Mythic and now we are trying to stabilize our roster for next expansion. We are planning to continue clearing content in a stable manner without having to sacrifice too much IRL. Check our website or poke an officer for more Current raid times: from 7:00pm to 11:00pm. (Invites are out @ 6:30pm) Current raid days:Thursday, Sunday, Tuesday. (We are planning to change this in the future probably with Wednesday,Thursday,Sunday) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/3939/ http://lorekeepersds.wowlaunch.com/ Guild Leadership Guildmaster: Ghuile(Ghuile#2771) Officers: Juggz(Juggzy#2692),Zaelo(Zeaf#2103)Ertanias0 19 Jun
17 Jun two premade pic from 2005 (akashi/kehah/protus teams) hi, I know this is random af - but in case any of the players from those 2005 teams are looking for some nostalgia pics... akashi sent me those 312321 years ago, and I'd thought I'd share it with whoever used to be in those teams (if u're still alive) before my post gets drowned http://i.imgur.com/MH663kc.jpg http://i.imgur.com/YUobNeV.jpgSylvain12 17 Jun
16 Jun [A] Frostmane <Trygdekontoret> LF Norwegian members <Trygdekontoret> is an alliance guild at Frostmane. We are looking for more norwegian players for Legion. We mainly want people that already has experience with raiding, and that know their class. But we also would like more social members! At the moment we are in the process of gearing up our members so we can do some mythic before Legion comes out. Several of our members has mythic experience. We like to have a lot of fun, but when the pull-timer is on all focus is at the boss-fight. To be a part of our core raiding team we need you to be open to constructive criticism. You should also be able to test out new specs/talents/glyphs so that you can play you're class to the best of you're abilities. When doing raids, especially at progress we will also wipe quite some times. So you would need to be cool-headed. For the social members (and the rest) we occasionally have fun-runs, we do mythic dungeons and other activities. There is a good tone in our guild chat, and some of us also like to hang out on our Teamspeak server. At the moment we need Tanks, DPS and a healer for mythic progress (both now and in Legion). Our raiding days are Wednesday, Thursday and Monday. At the moment we only raid Wednesdays and Mondays. Requirements for joining: • You need to speak Norwegian. • You should be 18 years or older. • Behave mature • Have Teamspeak and a microphone. • You should know you're class. This will be tested under the trial-period. • You should prioritize raid at the days we are raiding. Does this sound interesting, leave you're application at: trygdekontoret.orgTazzad0 16 Jun
13 Jun [H] Draenor <The Unique> 12/13Mythic <The Unique> Recruiting ALL DPS + Tanks The Unique is a small raiding guild on horde side of the EU-Draenor realm. The guild started on EU-Alonsus in April 2007, In February 2012 we left Alonsus and came to Draenor. Our goal is to make a steady progress through the content of World of Warcraft. We are focusing on the PvE side of the game, with scheduled raids 4 days per week. Our current progress is 12/13 Mythic with multiple 20% wipes, we have been struggling with a solid roster as of late so are recruiting DPS. As you can see we are a long standing guild that has been raiding as core together for 9 years. What we can offer you is a solid raid team who all strive for the same goal to complete mythic content. The guild and raid atmosphere is very relaxed, with a higher average age group of 25+ which makes the atmosphere very positive and motivating, although during farm a bit more relaxed. On progress everyone is very serious and focused on the goal that night. There is no yelling, swearing or screaming no matter the reason and it is important for us to be one team, everyone makes mistakes and its important for everyone to learn from your own and other peoples mistakes. Raids are fast paced, down time is a minimum and recoveries after wipes are quick. We keep our raiding roster small and try not to over recruit, having the right attitude towards game, and the right mindset is what we are trying to have in the guild - Being polite and being willing to help others is the way to go. It is also important to understand that you are a part of the team and only way to beat the toughest encounters is by playing as a team. Players in The Unique have high activity, the minimum required attendance is 75%, this way there's less people that need to be geared up, and more people are familiar with tactics on every fight. If you are still with me, hello :> What we require from our raiders are simple; - Maximizing your character by all means necessary. Knowing your class and spec so what is required from you in raid is performed to the best of your ability. We don't expect the best gear or the highest experience but some mythic experience or previous tier Ahead of the Curves are a great plus, gear wise we would prefer 730+ but exceptions can be made if a great application. - A great attitude ! This is vital and its important to fit into the guild environment, we don't accept any bad nature towards any other guildies. being polite and positive is a must, we are here to enjoy raiding and so are you! - Be able to take constructive criticism, if a raider is under performing or there are constant problems then being able to take advice and improve is the key to raiding. We try not to sit people out much and we never recruit for the bench but occasionally it is required. - High attendance. we only raid for 2 hours on 3 of the 4 nights so high attendance is a must but we know sometimes real life is a must. - Have Teamspeak3 and able to listen to the raid leader and other raiders. A working Mic is a huge plus and is near essential. - A unique person !!! We like to enjoy this game and enjoy raiding as a family together, being able to fit into the guild matters alot and we want every member to enjoy themselves, we aim to clear mythic together and would love for you to join us. Raiding Schedule; Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00 Server Time Thursday 20:00 - 22:00 Server Time Monday 20:00 - 22:00 Server Time Tuesday 20:00 - 22:00 Server Time We would be very happy to hear from you and if any of the above makes you feel like this could be your home then please don't hesitate to apply at www.unique-guild.com or add my battletag Othillia#2460 Check out our Recruitment video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLxbV3vqP6o Ps. Its not really updated but it still says alot about the guild :) Thanks for your time.Marikaa0 13 Jun
13 Jun Semi Hardcore Raiding making team for now and Legion! Guild: Harmony EU Server: Frostmane (PVP) Alliance In preparation for Legion our guild is preparing a Semi-Hardcore team with the aim of forming a new family of raiders who can clear full Mythic content together of the hardest difficulty. In order to attain a team capable of this we have set the following criteria when it comes to recruiting: -Always strive to improve. -Have very reliable attendance (90%+) NO LESS. -Know the workings of your class inside and out or be willing to learn them to an exceptional level. -Have a working mic with clear communication. -Stable internet connection or a stable PC. Reliability is key here. -Patience -The want to learn together as a team, helping each other out and constructive criticism is always welcome. -Accept the fact that we will be doing loot council based on the largest upgrades and BiS gear (This is all tracked through an intricate spreadsheet we are using that all raiders have access to) If you fit the criteria than read on! We aim to make a team from the ground up comprised of only the most competent of players. Our goals are to clear every tier of raid whilst it's relevant on the hardest difficulty. We're not aiming for realm firsts or anything too hardcore like that though. Although we're currently still building the team, we have started somewhat progressing Mythic with what core team members we have recruited so far. Because the team is far from complete, this is more of something to do in the mean time and we are not aiming to clear Mythic Archimonde whilst comprising of half pugs and trials. Currently our raid days and times are as follows: -MONDAY: Social and relaxed Heroic raiding for all guild members -Optional- 19:00 - 22:00 Server Time -TUESDAY: Mythic progression for the Mythic Team -Mandatory- 19:00 - 23:00 Server Time -WEDNESDAY: Mythic progression for the Mythic Team -Mandatory- 19:00 - 23:00 Server Time -THURSDAY: Mythic progression for the Mythic Team -Mandatory- 19:00 - 23:30 Server Time -SUNDAY: Mythic progression for the Mythic Team -Mandatory- 19:00 - 23:00 Server Time This means we will be raiding Mythic for 16 hours a week and we feel this is optimal for the aims and goals we have set the team. If our targets and aims have piqued your interest then please do feel free to give either myself, the guild / raid leader or our officers a message on btag! Indurate#2985 mallone#2571 Micke#21915 p4ys3r#2760 Zinkos#21844Indurate0 13 Jun
12 Jun arabic guild 13/13M Recruiting Greetings Everyone, Death Wish (Kazzak Hord) Is an Arabic guild with experienced leadership and raiders from the Arab world. Most of our officers and raiders are made of high caliber , hence accumulated a great deal of experience when it comes to this game and the PvE content, encountering various monsters and bosses in, playing with different roles and classes. Since our transfer we've established a solid base of core players and We've cleared 6/10 M Blackrock Foundry and 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel. Joining us:: What it takes to join our ranks?: 1-To be able to speak and understand Arabic. 2-Knowing your Class/Specs and keeping up with any changes. 3-Experienced raider, who value teamwork and driven by guild accomplishment rather than his personal glory. We are always looking for exceptional players to add to the team. We value performance, commitment, and a low-drama attitude over all else. If you're good, regardless of your class or role, we'll find room for you. Having met previous conditions, most likely will guarantee a spot in our team. Current Progress Blackrock Foundry: 10/10 Mythic Hellfire Citadel : 13/13 Mythic For Now we are aiming toward Building A strong Team for Legion , It is the perfect chance to join. Recruitment:: It is Open Season currently, so we are open to all classes and roles, however we prefer the following: 1. Healer Hpally 2- Random Ranged Dps 3- Random tank Raiding Days/Hours:: Since We are on farming we are raiding one to two days Sun-Mon 19:00 to 23:00 Server time Ramadan Time 20:45 to 24:00 Death Wish Vs Archimonde: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW6r1q19m98 Interested and want to see how it goes Contact Info:: Koyjin#2916 Raid LeaderKoyjen6 12 Jun
10 Jun Replica Deathmist Selling the listed items: Replica Deathmist Robe Replica Deathmist Mantle Replica Deathmist Belt Replica Deathmist Wraps Replica Deathmist Mask Zyricuz#2799Notzyricuz2 10 Jun
08 Jun Fury Warrior LF Daytime Raiding Guild for Legion Hey there, I had a long break in WOD, because I really disliked this expansion. Started raiding in late Vanilla, raided most in TBC and WOTLK. Ever since MoP I've been loosing interest with WoW and my disinterest peaked in WOD, so I've been raiding casually. I'm just tired of lack of content at maximum level and grinding last raids for over a year. As I'm hoping that Blizzard will finally do a good job with Legion, I would love to start raiding progressively again. I'm working nights so my prefered raiding hours are 12 till 5 p.m. during week or 3 p.m. till 7 p.m. during weekends. I prefer casual but organized raiding environment (focus, flasks, correct food and knowing tactics during raid but alslo lots of laughter and integration) for 2, max 3 days a week. I would love to go for mythic content, but great atmosphere and lack of elitist jerks in my environment is my top priority. If I seem like the kind of player your guild may be looking for, let me know at Wampir#2185 or leave a comment right here. Yours truly, WampirWampirbt0 08 Jun
08 Jun Limited Edition HC HFC Boost <Limited Edition> 13/13 mythic selling full Hellfire Citadel heroic boosts. We are now selling Hellfire Citadel hc boosts. Our raiders consist of players who have cleared HFC mythic severals times. The characters used to boost you are 740+ ilvl. We don't have cookies, but if you bring them yourself, we can offer you hot cocoa! What this run will yield you - You will get kills on all 13 bosses on heroic difficulty . - You are awarded with Ahead of the Curve: The Black Gate (Feat of Strength achievement) - If this is your first heroic Archimonde kill, you will receive the Grove Warden mount. - Several other achievements. Requirements - No gear Requirements - Can do it crossrealm, but we only accept payment on Frostmane. Loot system Personal loot. Payment - A full run costs 120k. We are also considering offering just Archimonde (+Mannoroth) hc boosts. This depends on demand, so if you're interested please add one of the battletags below for more information! Contact information Oddie#2734Shalesia0 08 Jun
08 Jun (A) Vestige 11/13M is recruiting fresh dps blood! Vestige is a newly formed guild on Frostmane by a small group of raiders recently transferred from Tarren Mill with the goal of building a strong raid team to clear Mythic Hellfire Citadel before the end up the expansion and make a competitive push into Legion. We are looking for like-minded raiders with the skill and motivation to finish Mythic progression this expansion and have an ongoing focus for Legion. We are recruiting all classes of dps with gear of around 720ilvl and higher with some mythic experience; legendary ring is required and dks/rogues are valued slightly higher. What we expect from our raiders: -Teamspeak with working mic and a willingness to communicate. -Stable internet connection/computer -Consistent raid attendence -Good attitude and patience -Online and prepared 15-30 minutes before raid. -In-Depth knowledge of your class and of raids/bosses -A mindset to progress and kill bosses, we aren’t your mother and we will not hold your hand. Be prepared. If you wish to make an application please do so on our website forums : http://vestigeguild.net/ Loot System: We run with Loot Council. Loot is a means to an end in Vestige, and not the goal, so we focus on allocating loot in a way to best progress the raid. Current Progression: 13/13 HC 11/13 Mythic Raid Nights: Tuesday 20.30-23.00 Wednesday 20.30-23.00 Thursday 20.30-23.00 If you have any more questions regarding an application or the guild. Feel free to contact any of our officers. Guild Master: Dendo#2464 Officer: Undefetter#2320 Officer: Qustav#2821Qustav3 08 Jun
07 Jun Semi-Hardcore Raiding Team needing players! I'm not going to bore you with the pointless history or introductions so I'll just tell you what we want, and what our targets are. The guild is Harmony - EU Frostmane In preparation for Legion our guild is preparing a Semi-Hardcore team with the aim of forming a new family of raiders who can clear full Mythic content together of the hardest difficulty. In order to attain a team capable of this we have set the following criteria when it comes to recruiting: -Always strive to improve. -Have very reliable attendance (90%+) NO LESS. -Know the workings of your class inside and out or be willing to learn them to an exceptional level. -Have a working mic with clear communication. -Stable internet connection or a stable PC. Reliability is key here. -Patience -The want to learn together as a team, helping each other out and constructive criticism is always welcome. -Accept the fact that we will be doing loot council based on the largest upgrades and BiS gear (This is all tracked through an intricate spreadsheet we are using that all raiders have access to) If you fit the criteria than read on! We aim to make a team from the ground up comprised of only the most competent of players. Our goals are to clear every tier of raid whilst it's relevant on the hardest difficulty. We're not aiming for realm firsts or anything too hardcore like that though. Although we're currently still building the team, we have started somewhat progressing Mythic with what core team members we have recruited so far. Because the team is far from complete, this is more of something to do in the mean time and we are not aiming to clear Mythic Archimonde whilst comprising of half pugs and trials. Currently (Although this is subject to change in Legion to fit the final raid team best) our raid days and times are as follows: -Monday: Social and relaxed Heroic raiding for all guild members -Optional- 19:00 - 22:00 Server Time -Tuesday: Social and relaxed Normal raiding for all guild members -Optional- 19:00 - 22:00 Server Time -Wednesday: Mythic progression for the Mythic Team -Mandatory- 19:30 - 22:00 Server Time -Friday: Mythic progression for the Mythic Team -Mandatory- 19:30 - 22:30 Server Time -Sunday: Mythic progression for the Mythic Team -Mandatory- 19:30 - 22:00 Server Time These days and times can be revised in Legion if it would fit the overall complete team better! (if everyone is happy with it, so dw!) If our targets and aims have piqued your interest then please do feel free to give either myself, the guild / raid leader or our officers a message on btag! Indurate#2985 Micke#21915 p4ys3r#2760 Zinkos#21844Indurate0 07 Jun
05 Jun [A][SWE][13/13M] <eXp> Recruitment open! 2 d/w raiding. <eXp> is a swedish guild and the result of some ex-hardcore players getting tired of putting in many hours into the game, getting together for a more casual aproach. The majority of our members have experienced high end-game ranks, everything from top 20 world to ~300 world. Please note, going casual does not mean we plan to have low performance in our raids. You still have to play on a high level and be competitive against others that play your class/spec. In other words - the ideal recruit for us is a player who is capable of cutting edge raiding, but has no commitment or time in his/her life to do so and rather play on a casual-schedule with equally capable people. We've just started progressing HFC Mythic as of 10th January 2016 First 2 weeks with a 1-day schedule. Rest of HFC Mythic with a 2-day schedule. Our raid times from February 2016 and in Legion will be: Wednesday: 19:30-23:00 Sunday: 19:00-23:00 These raid times are subject to change, depending on the wishes from the guild as a whole when Legion arrives. We will never raid more than 2 days or later then 23:00. We are currently recruiting: Exceptional Healers Exceptional DPS If following applies to you: You don't have the time to raid 3-7 days/week? You're a hardcore player in your mindset and have the experience? You want to progress fast and be part of a top 2-day raiding guild? Good! Then you might be the one we're looking for. For more information contact our officers ingame: Zhen (Zhen#2368) - Dinozor (Dinozor#2339) Leave your application on www.exp-wow.comDînozor15 05 Jun
01 Jun (A) Ascendance-alonsus 11/13M recruiting! Ascendance is recruiting for mythic progression. We are looking for dedicated, skilled and mature players that want to experience the end game content while maintaining a relaxed raiding environment. Currently we are looking for players of the following classes in particular: • Warlock • Rogue • Moonkin • Shaman - Elemental •Any exceptional Application will also be considered RAID INFO • Progress - 13/13 Heroic 10/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel • Raiding Days: Monday, Wednesday and Sunday (mythic ) • Raiding Hours: 20.00 - 23.00 (GMT+1) On thursday we organise a weekly alt/casual hc run starting from 20:00-23:00 Minimum requirements Before applying please check that you meet our minimum requirements. Our aim is to progress as quickly as possible which means that spending time gearing people isn't ideal, however, we may make exceptions based on the quality of a persons application. A bench mark for raider application is around 710ilv with legendary ring and 4 set bonus. • Have equivalent progress or a history of end game raiding if you are a returning player • Be able to maintain 90% attendance GENERAL INFORMATION Nationality: International What we expect from a raider in Ascendance is very simple: Attendance: We require our raiders to have extremely high attendance, we have a small focused raiding roster with minimal benching and therefore we require a big attendance (but note that during the (Christmas) holidays might be of social nature and welcome to all :-) Dedication: A raider who is not present cannot contribute. Communication: You must be able to communicate clearly when required, with all raiders in English. Attitude: We do not tolerate raging over Mumble, if you have a rage problem keep it to yourself. SOCIAL Outside of raiding the guild is very active with organised events and flexi raids occurring regularly where all casual members, alts and raiders get together for a bit of a laugh. We also have some extreme achievement monkeys, PvPers' and plenty of people who are always looking to level another Alt... So if Raiding 3 nights a week isn't for you, but you are interested in applying as a Casual, follow the recruitment link and apply, just state you are looking for a social spot and we'll let you know ASAP. GET IN TOUCH If the above is of interest please complete our application form at our website www.asc10.eu (all applications are strictly private and only viewable by the raid team). CONTACT US If you have any queries please get in touch with our recruitment officer battletag: Sendara#2749Sendara0 01 Jun
29 May O-A - Late Night [Kazzak] - Looking for Mythic Players! Hello, Thanks for the interest in Once-Again. We are a late night guild with steady progress and a mature friendly atmosphere. For more information please see below, or contact any member in game. Check out our website www.oaguild.com or add our officer team on btag. Adamski#2159 / Zarriel#2529 / Oneyota#2678 / Raw#2325 Raid Time - Wednesday / Thursday / Monday 22:00 to 01:00 (server time) ... ... ... ... ... What We Offer. - Stability as a guild and stable leadership. - Fun & Sociable atmosphere inside and outside of Warcarft. - Focused and driven progress raids. - Fair & Open leadership were opinions are valued. - Commitment to raiding but also were IRL commitments are understood. - A diverse community with people from all over Europe young and old(er).[/ul] What We Expect. - Players committed to Achieving the best attendance possible. - Focused attitude to raiding and character development. - Good understanding of raid mechanics and an ability to learn from mistakes. - Positive friendly attitude with an understanding to team play. - Working Microphone, teamspeak 3 and a great understanding of English. - Stable connection and computer. Interested? We are currently looking for any player that offers improvements to our team. Particularly ranged DPS. Ideally we would love to find a skilled warlock/Elemental Shaman for not only current farm but for legion! Feel free to drop an application at our site www.oaguild.com We welcome anyone to have a chat to discuss any questions about our guild. Any member will be more then happy to help or for detailed information please contact a guild officer. Adamski#2159 / Zarriel#2529 / Oneyota#2678 / Raw#2325Lfc0 29 May
28 May Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger for sale! Hey!, I have got Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger (Epic Version) for sale! It's currently for sale on the alliance side of Frostmane. The buyout price will is set at 675k. I will consider all offers at or above 600k and I expect that the mount should be sold in the next few days :) Highest offer: 600k For more information contact me in-game or via mailbox (or here on forums!): Florien @ Frostmane Alliance Frostings @ Frostmane AllianceFrostings7 28 May
26 May Challenge Mode booster LF team Hello dear Frostmane Multi 8/8 experienced swedish lad is looking for a CM boosting team currently on Frostmane. Been boosting CMs since mid WoD and have done som boosting during MoP on my monk. My former team went abit south due to that we where on different servers. Atm I´ve been doing some boosting on Tarren Mill with Emiliaclark (also known as Vindrunner) and I feel that I need to get some boosting going again on Frostmane. Currently I only have my shaman and my monk on Frostmane but can get any other classes/specs if its needed. Ally chars. Shaman armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/Cogito/advancedMonk armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/Khalifa/advancedHorde chars Druid armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/Mackzt/advanced Dk armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Nid%C3%B6r/advancedWould appreciate if I you could spread this thread to the people you know are intrested. Much love Cogito.Cogito1 26 May