Chamber of Aspects

16 Aug 2015 yo chamber of aspects how you doin?Breadfoot1 16 Aug 2015
14 Aug 2015 WTB Ripswallow Plate Belt Normal Version. Please reply, paying good!Arthelas0 14 Aug 2015
13 Aug 2015 New raid/social guild whats up forum claws here the power cosmic is a social raiding guild looking for raiders of all ages and expertise we have all been in the long que's for me there around 20-30mins for dung's and raid's are almost an hour long wait if not more we cant be botherd with the que times and am sure you cant either why not join us beat the que beat the boss get your gear wham bham thank you mam currently we raid weekends weekday''s if this sound's like something you would like to join hit me up totalgameruk#2540 lets go slay some mother truckers!!Clawws0 13 Aug 2015
12 Aug 2015 [H] <Incursion> 9/13N HFC | 8/10H BRF - Recruiting <Incursion> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Chamber of Aspects. Our roster contains a solid core group of misfits, but able to keep focus when raiding and we expect the same from our recruits. We welcome you to join us, and allow us to make your/our raiding experience even better. Currently, we are 9/13 Normal Hellfire Citadel, 8/10 Heroic Blackrock Foundry + 7/7 Heroic Highmaul. We are looking for talented and committed players to join us, and have some fun. When We Raid: Wednesdays, 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM (CEST) Thursdays, 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM (CEST) Fridays, 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM (CEST) We do alt runs: Sundays, 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM (CEST) We encourage any and all who think they have what it takes to apply. Attendance is key; whilst we expect you to be online for every raid night, life happens and we get that. We do expect all core raiders to maintain at least 90% adherence. What You Need: Teamspeak Microphone Open-Mindedness to Constructive Criticism Class Experience Positive Attitude Consistency Patience How To Apply: You may reply here or you may reach out to any member in-game and they will direct you to a officer. Vocal interview is required.Koumena7 12 Aug 2015
11 Aug 2015 Realm Merged? Is this realm merged with any others?Kilbar2 11 Aug 2015
10 Aug 2015 [H] < Unskilled & Afraid > 2 day Mythic 13/13 M (XP) We’re a competitive group of players Horde side on Tarren Mill, brought together by a desire to explore all the content the game has to offer. We raid up to 3 nights a week (Wed – Sun 7.30pm – 11.30am) Our members hail from all over Europe, with English being our language of choice. For more info about about who we are and how to submit an application please visit our website. We are currently looking for : 1 Rogue 1 Ret Paladin 1 Warlock 1 Hunter
 1 Shadow Priest 2 Balance Druids We are also open to all other classes. If you are an exceptional player, we are mostly looking for the player rather than the class. Website : https://straightupguild.wordpress.com/ Battletag : Wanni#2551Rebello0 10 Aug 2015
07 Aug 2015 [H] 696 Brew Monk LF Raiding Guild Hey there, I am 28, male, and looking for a raiding guild starting immediately. Ideally I'd want to raid 3 nights a week, but I can do more- don't really want to do less, I'd only consider a guild with 2 nights if they're not wednesday/sunday, so I could raid with 2 different guilds. I can meet any raiding schedule, within reason. I have all common voice programs installed and am happy to communicate on there. Public logs are available on Warcraftlogs, though it's only a few weeks worth of (mostly terrible) PUGs, so please take them with a couple grains of salt- I have been playing this spec for ~2 weeks now and am confident that I'll be able to perform well regularly; I may not be great, but I'll be good enough to get through content without slowing progression- the longest a fight has ever taken me to understand fully was 3 wipes, and this was due to a malfunctioning AddOn. As I am in a guild in it's final throes, all of my raiding progression in the current tier was dependent on PUGs; as such, I am currently sitting on 10/13NM cleared (not been trying for HC, PUGs were bad enough in NM). I am mostly looking towards HC progression guilds- if you're stuck on NM at this time, I'd probably not be very happy in your guild (but I'd still give it a whirl if you think you can break into HC very shortly). What you have to offer me: A fairly steady core roster. I will offer you 100% attendance (barring unforeseen circumstances beyond my control), so I expect you to maintain a roster of other raiders who will hold themselves to similar standards. Not having to PUG players every raid-night is one of my main incentives for joining a guild. I am, as a side-note, also not interested in PUGing on the side for the most part, as I spend my non-raid-time in game PvPing with friends or doing...you know, fun things. If this is something you require of your raiders, we will likely not come into business. I want to turn up, perform, and be left to my own devices otherwise. Standards, to use that word again. If I turn up to the first raid-night (assuming you agree to trial me) and your raiders have to be told to use runes, pots, bring 125 stat food, and clearly haven't done any research on the fights at hand, I am likely going to be looking elsewhere. I don't expect to find "hardcore tryhards" in a hc progression guild, just that you and your raiders respect the time invested by everyone involved. A modicum of decency. I love a good swear (I have been described as sailor-esque in the past and have many Scottish acquaintances), but before contacting me, ask yourself this: are hard F's and C's being dropped on your voice-comms completely arbitrarily every 5 seconds? I don't really want to listen to that kinda !@#$ for hours on end multiple nights a week. This goes ten-fold for racist crap.What I can offer you: A reliable tank who will only get better and who loves progression (I played WildStar, I am happy to do the same choreographed dance over and over, as long as it seems that people want to progress and do their best). A communicative player who doesn't take himself too seriously and is happy to admit to mistakes; I am there to help us kill bosses, I don't play for myself or my ego. The whole appeal in raiding for me is an unselfish one: working in synergy with other players who have the same goal. I study my own logs after every raid-night, and odds are that if you find something I am doing wrong, I am already aware of it- but I will still appreciate the feedback; again, I don't play for my ego, I play to make progress with My Guild(TBD). I will be early and fully stocked on all consumables, with repaired gear and updated AddOns every raid-night. This should be a given, but I know from experience that it isn't. I stopped gearing my offspec (WW) since it is, in my opinion, a very flawed, and worse, frustrating spec to play, but I could if I ever needed to (...don't make me. Seriously). If you're looking for a DPS who will tank when your tanks are feeling lazy, keep looking. ;) I am Pandaren masterraceI'd be happy to trial, have an interview on your voice-comms of choice, perform as a belly-dancer at your nephew's birthday party, whatever you need. Please leave your contact-info in the thread or contact me in-game on Neckbeardio. Thank you.Neckbeardio7 07 Aug 2015
05 Aug 2015 [H]Blood Of Eden CoA Recruiting 10/10HC, 11/13N, 4/13HC Our Current progression HM 7/7 Normal, 7/7 Heroic, 1/7 Mythic. BFR 10/10 Normal, 10/10 Heroic. HFC 11/13Normal, 4/13Heroic. Need more players for Mythic progression. About us We are an English speaking guild consisting of members from all around Europe. We are a very friendly bunch. Our guild takes a stress free approach to raiding but that doesn’t mean we don’t take our raiding serious. In between bosses we like to have a laugh and a joke. We don’t judge people on first impressions so don’t worry if you’re not quite up to scratch for raiding as we see potential in good raiders. We are aware that raiding takes a lot of practice especially if you’re new to raiding or even experienced players returning. We will explain tactics before boss encounters as clear possible and will answer any questions you may ask (so don’t be shy if you feel you need to hear tactics again). We can advise players what path to take in terms of how to enchant, gems, rotations etc. We will even supply enchants and gems to raider’s if they need them. The members we have in our guild at present are devoted players who are on most of the time and are willing to help if asked. We are currently 14 strong. We don’t claim to be pro’s by anybody’s standards but we are skilled players who take our roles seriously. We have active members who have raided since vanilla. Attributes we are looking for All players have a good understanding and knowledge of tactics. That players know their classes and role. Players log on at least 15 minutes before raid time for invites. Come prepared with obvious things such as food and flasks. No rage quitters please!!! Raid Days Monday 9.00 – 12.00 pm Thursday 9.00 – 12.00 pm Sunday 9.00 – 12.00 pm (Server time) Currently Recruiting Hunter Mage WW Monk If your class is not listed don't worry as all classes are welcome atm so please don't hesitate to ask. We will look over our composition and see if we can make it work. So what happens next? If you would like to be part of our stress free raid team and want to progress in raids instead of being in a wipe all night group (as they say) then don’t hesitate and check us out at http://www.blood-of-eden.com/recruiting/create_apply.php?gid=426777 Or alternatively contact us in-game. Bananna83#2966, shyt#1892, Fairuza#2374 Thanks for reading and good luck.Grappleheals6 05 Aug 2015
05 Aug 2015 Any small guild looking for a group to raid with? Hi, We are a small guild which is currently finding it hard to maintain a regular raid team. We have a small core of 695+ players and are 10/13 in HFC so far, but we are having to grab pugs every time. It's a pain and it's holding us back. Are there any small guilds or raiding groups that are having the same problem? We'd like to look at the possibility of teaming up. We currently raid on Wed and Sun but any such arrangement would require some flexibility. If anyone's interested, can you please post here or /w on this char on CoE.Earthenware0 05 Aug 2015
03 Aug 2015 New Mythic Guild Project! Me and a few friends of mine have thought about creating an raiding guild for a little while now as we grew tired of the 5-7 days a week of raiding. So we are now searching for people that wanna enjoy raiding with players with the same mindset to approach the game but don´t wanna commit more than 2-3 days / 9 hours a week. As this is a PROJECT and we still need a lot of people to make this happen we´re planning to get started in early September with raiding as a guild, we know summer plays a huge factor into this and we will have some time to recruit players that we think will fit our guild, also if people would like to reroll different classes you will have some time to start gearing and fix stuff that needs to be taken care of before we start. Leadership: We are 4 people with currently full mythic experience in WoD except with Hellfire Citadel in the top 15 ranks during all tiers, the other members of our project rains from everything to top 30 – 100 world wide. So we have a decent core but we still need more members that are interested in taking part in our project. Most of us has been here since the Vanilla days and few of us has been in world top leading PvE guilds during our wow careers. If this sounds something you wanna be a part with please visit our current website for more information and if you want to chat please add me on battle.net Website : https://straightupguild.wordpress.com/ Battletag : Wanni#2551Rebello2 03 Aug 2015
01 Aug 2015 Mo'Grosh Toothpick Hi all, I have this item on an alt. When I went to sell it I checked wowhead for an average value and it threw back 125k gold. This can't be accurate. Even in regards to transmog buying, this seems rather high. I understand the item was removed from the game prior to patch 4.0 but still... Has anyone got any clue as to what I should sell it for? Thanks all!Janackial0 01 Aug 2015
31 Jul 2015 GLHF Lightbringer - new guild looking for W/E raiders Hi all. So I've set up an alliance guild called GLHF on Lightbringer. My aim is to recruit people looking to be part of a casual, no drama team who want to raid at weekends. Likely days will be Sat and Sun in the afternoon or evening. Right now of course I need everything. Tanks, healers, and ranged and melee dps. The purpose of the guild will be to run current content at normal and hc levels, not Mythic. I will also like people to contact me if they would like to adopt an officer role in the guild and take an active part in helping the guild to grow. I have a feeling I will need some help. Be aware that the process of setting this up, especially on a relatively low pop realm, will take a bit of time. However I think in due time and with some persistence the guild can be strong and stable with great people. I have strong raid experience (on other chars not this one) and can certainly help those who are looking to break into raiding. If you want information about what would be required to be a part of the raid team please use the link below for the previous thread which goes into more detail. Suffice to say here that we are only looking for positive, friendly people to join. Drama queens, rage quitters, loot crying, shouters etc etc are things we can do without. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15161309403 Please also feel free to contact me if you would like to join as social or just want somewhere to hang out and not get bombarded with guild inv's and whispers hehe. Granted it's quiet at the moment but that's the point of recruiting now isn't it. Add me on battletag Dodger#2127, send me a mail ingame, or /w me when I'm online. Best, Hmm it says I have no achi's? Worrying :P Max.Lunarmax0 31 Jul 2015
29 Jul 2015 Returning Player LF Guild Hi All, Having returned to the game with a new account, I am looking for a guild to call home. I'm 32, I started the game at the end of BC where I continued the game and raided up until end of Wrath. Guild Ideals (things I am looking for in a guild) - Where the players know each other and haven't just been ninja invited to boost numbers - Is mature but can still have a laugh - Some activity in guild chat - Whilst I am leveling now I would like a guild that offer's some reasonable raiding of current content (evenings and weekend's) - Is online for more then just raids I will look back on this thread now and again, but if you think your guild fits this post, please add me on battle.net for a chat - minininja#212277 I look forward to speaking to you :DFeltteri0 29 Jul 2015
29 Jul 2015 Looking for a new home to raid Hey guys, I am a returning player ( been on and off during WoD but played since BC) And I am looking for a guild in which I can raid. The good thing is, I will be levelling a new character so I can be whatever class/spec you need as I have played everything. I am preferably looking for a 10 man guild that raids late at night (Due to work schedule) I am hoping someone can re home me as I am very lonely at the moment :P Thanks in advance :D You can get in touch with me by adding Reckreation#2755Rymini0 29 Jul 2015
28 Jul 2015 WTS Void-Shrouded Satchel PM in game if interested :)Faithhill0 28 Jul 2015
26 Jul 2015 Void shrouded satchel for sale! /w me in game with an offerSaltybrew1 26 Jul 2015
25 Jul 2015 Where has sigma gone :O Ohai its me, teh annoying druid, Hows the fail realm going? Anyway... Wut happens to sigma cause like, i move server and i log onto alt and like sigma is gone :( Pib20 25 Jul 2015
25 Jul 2015 [A] Looking for a place to call home? Insurrection is a small alliance raiding guild on Hellscream/Aggramar server. As such we have highest activity on raid nights and evenings where we like a good banter. Our normal recruitment adds are for raiders filling specific roles in our team, but this time we are looking for those of you who just want to find a guild they can call home where you can quest, pvp, achievement hunt or chase that elusive mount with someone to chat to while you do it. Basically a shout out for anyone stuck guildless or in a dead guild anywhere. Any level accepted. Requirements to join: the ability to contact us for invite :) Requirements to stay: be respectful to your guild mates - but note that taking the pee out of rogues dying is being respectful... You can whisper an officer in guild for invite or contact us on www.insurrection-hellscream.com.Xale1 25 Jul 2015
23 Jul 2015 A shout to all the PvPers Hello everyone! In the last 6 months i saw that many people complain about the fact that no PvP guilds exist on this server. I would like to know how many people do PvP on CoA (casual or rated) so that we could try starting a comunity. And if there are any PvP guilds, it would be nice if you would give us all a sign, so that we know that you exist. And if there isnt one, lets just start one! If you PvP, just leave a replyTraendithas4 23 Jul 2015
22 Jul 2015 [A] The Art of Warfare wants you! The Art of Warfare (TAW) was formed in March of 2001 by members who were playing Delta Force: Land Warrior and they wanted to form something special. From these humble beginnings TAW has grown into a World Class Gaming Community. TAW currently has over 2600 gamers from around the world. These gamers have come together with a common vision of Honor, Friendship, Loyalty, and Fair Play. TAW continues to adapt itself to the ever-changing landscape of gaming; however TAW is steadfast with its Code of Ethics. This is our bedrock in a world of games and clans that come and go. Why should you join TAW? Taw offers a special comradery and friendships. One of the largest Teamspeak servers around. A chance to join our raiding team. We offer 3 weekly events for all members so it doesn't matter what level you are. The events consist of raiding, dungeons, achievement/transmog runs and pvp so there are something for everybody. What do we expect from you? -Be 15 years old -Have a working microphone -Follow our Code of Ethics and policies -Attend our weekly mandatory event (We understand that real life comes first and you might miss a few of them) Go to www.taw.net and apply! If you have any questions you can find me ingame under the name of Jernstolpen or similar or you can send me an email at Jernstolpe@taw.net //Jernstolpe [WW 2SO] [b]Jernstolpen5 22 Jul 2015
20 Jul 2015 <Riptide> 9/13 heroic recruiting now We are an Alliance guild on Runetotem,Nagrand and Kilrog merge that is now highly populated. Looking for a guild to progress heroics fast and moving onto mythics. Our guild is recruiting skilled dps to bolster our team to push mythics. We are a group of friends who have all played warcraft for years together. We have a very social enviroment where we play other games too. We decided to make the guild back in blackrock foundry and we have been growing stronger each week. We aim to gather another few skilled dps to go into mythic in 6.2. If you want to step up and go to mythic and you have the skills, contact us Raid days Sunday 19.30-22.30 server time Monday 19.30-22.30 server time Thursday 19.30-22.30 server time We expect 90% attendance from all our raiders as well as serious class knowledge. Applicants must have the ability to swap between specs to maximize the chance on killing progress bosses. We want people who are willing to farm content and will gear outside of raids. Players MUST be vocal as we believe that communication drives a good team. We are currently recruiting Healers and some casters Holy paladin-High demand resto shaman warlock-High demand shadow priest mage elemental shaman warrior-High demand frostdk-High Demand Hunter exceptional players will always be welcomed to drop and application into our guild page below http://riptide.shivtr.com/ Contact me ingame if you wish to know more information..... infexious#2491Aneuryzm0 20 Jul 2015
15 Jul 2015 Void-Shrouded Satchel for sale. Reply here with an offer or /w Moonitions in game. Cheers!Moonitions0 15 Jul 2015
15 Jul 2015 8/13 heroic guild looking for strong dps We are an Alliance guild on Runetotem,Nagrand and Kilrog merge that is now highly populated. Looking for a guild to progress heroics fast and moving onto mythics. Our guild is recruiting skilled dps to bolster our team to push mythics. We are a group of friends who have all played warcraft for years together. We have a very social enviroment where we play other games too. We decided to make the guild back in blackrock foundry and we have been growing stronger each week. We aim to gather another few skilled dps to go into mythic in 6.2. If you want to step up and go to mythic and you have the skills, contact us Raid days Sunday 19.30-22.30 server time Monday 19.30-22.30 server time Thursday 19.30-22.30 server time We expect 90% attendance from all our raiders as well as serious class knowledge. Applicants must have the ability to swap between specs to maximize the chance on killing progress bosses. We want people who are willing to farm content and will gear outside of raids. Players MUST be vocal as we believe that communication drives a good team. We are currently recruiting Healers and some casters Holy paladin-High demand Mistweaver Monk- High demand resto druid resto shaman warlock shadow priest mage elemental shaman warrior frostdk exceptional players will always be welcomed to drop and application into our guild page below http://riptide.shivtr.com/ Contact me ingame if you wish to know more information..... infexious#2491Aneuryzm0 15 Jul 2015
14 Jul 2015 <Riptide> 8/13 heroic recruiting now We are an Alliance guild on Runetotem,Nagrand and Kilrog merge that is now highly populated. Looking for a guild to progress heroics fast and moving onto mythics. Our guild is recruiting skilled dps to bolster our team to push mythics. We are a group of friends who have all played warcraft for years together. We have a very social enviroment where we play other games too. We decided to make the guild back in blackrock foundry and we have been growing stronger each week. We aim to gather another few skilled dps to go into mythic in 6.2. If you want to step up and go to mythic and you have the skills, contact us Raid days Sunday 19.30-22.30 server time Monday 19.30-22.30 server time Thursday 19.30-22.30 server time We expect 90% attendance from all our raiders as well as serious class knowledge. Applicants must have the ability to swap between specs to maximize the chance on killing progress bosses. We want people who are willing to farm content and will gear outside of raids. Players MUST be vocal as we believe that communication drives a good team. We are currently recruiting Healers and some casters Holy paladin-High demand Mistweaver Monk- High demand resto druid resto shaman warlock shadow priest mage elemental shaman warrior frostdk exceptional players will always be welcomed to drop and application into our guild page below http://riptide.shivtr.com/ Contact me ingame if you wish to know more information..... infexious#2491Aneuryzm0 14 Jul 2015
13 Jul 2015 <Phoenix of Draenor> <Phoenix of Draenor> Slowest raid progression EU! Looking for new members that are both amusing and easily amused by the wacky antics of our overwhelmingly distrubed Guild Leader and officer team. Visit phoenixofdraenor.enjin.com for detailsEwdii0 13 Jul 2015
13 Jul 2015 [H] Samsara CoA - Chamber of Aspects RECRUITING! Hey, we are a more or less casual/intermediate guild looking for new mebers that want to raid with us! =) We are raiding Mondays and Wednesdays (Highmaul and BRF, soon switching to just BRF) at weekends a lot of us do Alt-runs.. Currently we're recruiting TANKS (preferably also DPS/HEAL offspec), we are also looking for healers... but of course DPS is also always welcome.. We are a NO DRAMA GUILD! We love to have fun when we play, if there are problems we talk about them and solve them so that everyone is happy (if that is possible of course haha) We make inappropriate jokes all the time, so if you can't handle a little bit of fun every now and then, we are not the guild for you =) Check my openraid page (for reputation) and click on my guild and check the other members feedback =) https://openraid.eu/users/index/408713#summary Want to join!? Whisper me in-game: Icanhazmagic, Catchbonara, Ughcarbonara or add me on battle.net: Nemesis13th#2632Icanhazmagic5 13 Jul 2015
12 Jul 2015 A Guild for a Newbie? Hey CoA I'm only on my fourth character ever, highest level I ever got was 61, been solo questing for a month now, but I'm starting to like the idea of being in a Guild. Recently started this Goblin Priest because I don't like Tanking and I'm sick of DPS (and I've been criticized for not DPSing enough in the past). Being new, I'd like to go through all the dungeons, and then see where to go from there. Low level after all. Also, why is everyone always in such a hurry? All I saw in the last 3 dungeons were health bars and a slow Tauren NPC. I do not like PvP. At all. Ever. All I can offer in return is some healz, maybe the occasional lame joke^^ IRL, I'm 32 (but not an old fart!), German (but prefer English), online a lot, and the only other MMO I played was StarWars Galaxies. If you need a taste of me (ew), I very occasionally have some things up on youtube and twitch (I'll link when someone asks, don't wanna be banned for advertising.) Oh, and I don't have WoD yet.Pommesmayo0 12 Jul 2015
10 Jul 2015 Offer rescinded. ,Tosk2 10 Jul 2015
08 Jul 2015 PUG for BWL achievement Yeah, I know its soloable. Or, I can grab anyone who needs it. If you need the BWL for Raider achievement please send me a /w I will be on this evening and would like to finish off this batch of achievements.Soloingtoo0 08 Jul 2015
05 Jul 2015 [A] SoA on Aggramar 8/13 HFC looking for raiders. Soldiers of Azeroth is one of the oldest guilds on Aggramar and we have been raiding since Vanilla, we have a great team of mature people who raid for fun. We are looking to increase the size of our raid team and recruitment is open for all classes. Requirements are as follows; 1-2 tanks to make things easier on our existing tanks. 1-2 healers for the same reason. Several DPS spots available. We like our raiders to nominate a main character but we are flexible with regards to specs so if you want to mix up tanking with DPS or tanking with healing or healing and DPS we can accommodate that. We raid Friday's and Sunday's, 20:30 to midnight game time. We are considering shuffling raid nights around or perhaps adding a third so don't let our current days/times put you off applying. You can contact one of the officers in game or the easier way is just to go to our forms and make a post in the recruitment section here: http://www.soldiersofazeroth.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=25 Raid team officer's are: Kelgarath, Totally, Ikebana and Vàsh.Kelgarath1 05 Jul 2015
02 Jul 2015 The Scarlet Circle - recruiting a tank for HFC. The Scarlet Circle are recruiting a tank to join our raid team for HFC. We are 10/10HC BRF and 1/7M Highmaul. We are looking for a tank with raiding experience to step into our main team for 6.2. We raid 2 nights a week - Thursday and Sunday from 9:45pm-00:00 server time. We raid Tuesday as well during the first few weeks of a tier before dropping back to 2 nights per week. The core of our raid team has been together since early Cata and we have cleared every raid on (old) normal or (current) Heroic difficulty. We previously did reasonably well in the old Heroic (now mythic) difficulty- 8/14HC SoO - but prefer to run a raid of 14 or so like minded people than get to 20 just to see mythic bosses. We are a smallish guild and want to remain that way because we’ve found this is what fits in with our playing style. We enjoy having fun and achieving challenges together with a small number of active players. That way we get to know each other well and many of us have guildies we would consider our friends. In the guild we also have casual raid nights where socials and alts can come along to normal runs or try their hand at some of the earlier HC bosses. During quiet times at end of tiers we also run achievements or old raids. We are a long standing raiding guild with emphasis on kindness, maturity, tolerance and friendliness. Contact either me or Zaphrael in game if you are interested or add my battletag scar#2634Filsket1 02 Jul 2015
02 Jul 2015 WTB Void-Shrouded Satchel 50k Hi, I want to buy a Void-Shrouded Satchel which contains Touch of the Void. I am offering 50k for the first to come to me with it. It is from a 675 garrison mission. Don't open the bag if you intend to sell. Send me a /w in game.Noveno1 02 Jul 2015
01 Jul 2015 WTB ilvl 655 Ripswallow Plate Belt If you have one let me know.Althallos0 01 Jul 2015
01 Jul 2015 [H] Resto druid LF raiding guild 677 ilvl atm I am looking for a raiding guild that can provide joy from end game experience. I can offer: - raiding experience since 2007 with fast learning from raid mechanics; - 2-3 raids/ week; - experience in use/administrate guild sites (enjin and guildomatic service); - experience in use/administrate ventrilo servers and other voice IP servers like TS, mumble etc; - 677 ilvl restoration druid (gear grows fast on this patch). I am looking for a well organised guild with serious intention to clear end game content. Add Notag#2271 for more details.Greentree2 01 Jul 2015
01 Jul 2015 [H] 674 ilvl huner LF decent raiding guild 674 ilvl hunter LF an organised raiding guild that aim to clear end game content. i can raid 3-4 raids/week.Sorb1 01 Jul 2015
30 Jun 2015 tank/dps looking for mature guild Hello , As the thread says im looking for a mature guild with a loose and friendly atmosphere . At the moment i returned to wow from a few months break , i been plaing since vanilla basicly and raided troughout most of the expansions mainly as a tank with some breaks inbetween . If you are the guild im looking for (and whos looking for me ) then pls reply to this post or contact me ingame . CheersMöo2 30 Jun 2015
28 Jun 2015 671 Prot tank looking for casual normal/heroic guild Hello,As the title says im looking for a more casual raiding guild. As i am more busy now .Looking to enter Hellfire and not have to pug the rest of the raid :/Pragak0 28 Jun 2015
26 Jun 2015 World boss Kazzak Just killed World boss Kazzak on what should of been HC but only NM gear dropped is this something that will be brought out later?Bvbarmy0 26 Jun 2015
24 Jun 2015 LFM Alliance side, NEMESIS ACHIEVEMENT Hi guys. On saturday 1600 realmtime there will be nemesis achievement rundown we have H-side players on standby. we are starting with Nemesis: The Butcher, onwards to finish the rest. Please feel free to /w me in game if you are serious.Wilson0 24 Jun 2015
23 Jun 2015 [A] Looking for South African members!! Hallo almal! As julle opsoek is na 'n guild met nogals 'n paar Suid Afrikaners, wat dit bestuur, dan is ons perfek vir julle! Ons verlang bietjie na ons mense en dit sal lekker wees om 'n paar van julle te kan kry om aan te sluit. Stuur asseblief 'n battle.tag boodskap as julle belang stel! Hier is 'n link wat ons doel en filosofie van die guild verduidelik: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/14381090334#1 Dankie dat julle die tyd vat om hierdie te lees. Lekker speel Northgard - Chamber of Aspects (Winterfang#2274) Translation: Hello everyone If your looking for a guild with some South African flavour then we are perfect for you! We miss having some of our people around us, so it would be great to have some of you to join us! Feel free to send me a battle.tag request if you are interested. Here's a link detailing our goal and philosophy as a guild: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/14381090334#1 Thank you for taking the time to read this. Happy gaming! Northgard - Chamber of Aspects (Winterfang#2274)Northgard1 23 Jun 2015
22 Jun 2015 [Bloodhoof][H] <Blood Cult> LF mythic raiders Blood Cult (Bloodhoof/Khadgar), a guild with a long long history back to vanilla WoW, is recruiting to tackle mythic raiding once again. We hereby look for people who are trying to balance work and RL with raiding mythic content. If you have experienced mythic (previously hc) raiding before and are stalled now due to the new 20 man raid settings, are mature, relaxed and willing to put in some extra efforts, we would love to hear from you. We can offer a very stable guild consisting of a strong core, that used to raid 10 man heroic together. We did not fall apart, however due to our server situation also did not manage to raid mythic on a reliable shedule. We offer a very good balance of focused and concentrated raiding, while still having a lot of fun and a very social atmosphere overall. We raid 3 nights a week for 3 hours. For anyone interested we offer to join us on our normal/hc progression and farm runs for 6.2 to give you the opportunity to verify our promises without the need to transfer right away. We are looking primarily for DPS, however we are flexible enough to shift some roles around if necessary. If interested and for more information, contact us in game. Look around for Hendrik, Elviera, Hermond, Undyfire or simply ask anyone online from our guild to contact an officer.Elviera0 22 Jun 2015
21 Jun 2015 20 min Q for bgs??? Hey. Peps... On the ally side. What is up with 20-25 Q on bgsMitzzu1 21 Jun 2015
20 Jun 2015 (H) Active & friendly guild early evnings? Hello! Anyone got advise of a friendly, mature horde guid on this server that is active early on the evnings? My wife is talking about trying a little WoW so it would be awsome to have some nice people in the guildchat. Not looking for help or boosts, but it might be nice to have guildies join for a dungeon or two now and then. Not aiming for raiding, social aspect of the guild is the important part. Any ideas? As we have small children we will have chanse to play sometimes during afternoons when the kids are asleep. Sometime between 16 and 21. Have been playing with some very, very nice people on this server allready, but as they log on much later during the night I need to find some people who play earlier.Dour1 20 Jun 2015
20 Jun 2015 Post removed .No longer recruitingAelex52 20 Jun 2015
18 Jun 2015 -deleted- New thread made: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15060387194Kikurii180 18 Jun 2015
17 Jun 2015 -Vanguard- Vanguard We are a mature heroic raiding guild with experienced leadership looking for more members with the right attitude. Raiding-wise we have 7/7 Normal & heroic HM 10/10 Normal 9/10 Heroic BRF We raid 3x per week Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday 20:00-23:00 Server Time. Current classes we are recruiting: Elemental Shaman Balance Druid Mage Tanks ( Any class will do ) Healer ( Holy Paladin / Mistweaver monk ) Socials are always welcome =) Interested or want to know more? You can whisper our following officers ingame. Takehiko BruntslorZeliek1 17 Jun 2015
17 Jun 2015 <Aquila> @ Hellscream/Aggramar - 7/7M HM / 8/10M BRF We're currently 7/7M HM and 8/10M BRF but we could use some new peeps! What are we looking for? Hunter, Unholy/Frost DK, WW Monk, Warlock, Arms/Fury Warrior - also potentially interested in a Rogue and Resto Shaman. Applications will always be put up for discussion and considered. You don't need to be decked out in BRF Mythics but equally if you're in Higmaul normals's you're likely too far behind progress wise for us to get you caught up. Who are we? Aquila has been around since April 2007. In fact we still have raiders/officers who played together in the guild from which Aquila was created, Divine Protectors. That guild was formed in 2005 soon after Hellscream was brought online. So we actually have one of the oldest raiding cores on the realm - continuously raiding in every xpac. We try and maintain a minimal rotation roster, enough to reliably field enough to raid but not too many as to have lots sitting out. Since TBC we've maintained a decently high realm rank - more from decent play than any huge push. When do we raid? Currently we raid Wednesday, Sunday and Monday from 20:50 till 00:00 gametime. What do we offer We maintain (or try to maintain!) a well stocked guild bank; pots, flasks, food, elixirs, gems, enchants, crafting mats, etc. All members are actively encouraged to make use of (and contribute towards) the bank. We have our own dedicated server on which we run our website and mumble server. And we welcome friends of members who wish to make use of said mumble be it for WoW or other games. We're (typically!) a friendly bunch and willing to help with achievements, old school raids, flex, etc. when we can. If this sounds interesting please visit our website, register and make an application! Thanks for reading. http://www.aquilaguild.comHanz1 17 Jun 2015
12 Jun 2015 [H] <Haven> 10/10 HC Recruiting Haven are looking for new members to join our HC Team. Most in need of dps. But any spec considered. It would be preferred if you have an OS. And can be flexible. Haven is a small semi casual guild. We believe in having fun while raiding, but we also like progress. You must be 18+ to join. And we'd also like you to have some HC experience. Prefered iL is 680+. Raid nights are Thursday and Sunday, 20.00 to 23.00. We use TS3. Reply to this thread. Or contact me in game: fixa#2101Fixah0 12 Jun 2015