Customer Support

26 Sep 2013 Customer Service Information The Customer Service Forum cultivates a beneficial relationship between our support departments and player community by providing a friendly environment where players can exchange information, access self-help resources, highlight in-game issues, and receive meaningful guidance through personal and fun interactions with Blizzard representatives. Index: Forum Information Forum Guidelines Twitter Additional Social Media ResourcesHagut4 26 Sep 2013
1d Hallow's End: It's a ghoulish affair! ... It’s time to huddle close after dark as once again Azeroth becomes shrouded in all things creepy for Hallow’s end! Our resident headless horseman has been working on his evil laugh, sharpening his sword and having a word with the Tillers on how to grow the meanest pumpkins in the land, so look out for this terror lurking in Scarlet Monastery! Bring me the FAQ of… oh wait... Q: When is it? A: Festivities start October 18th and will run until November 1st. Q: What new treats have you in-store? A:Spend your Tricky Treats on newly added items including: Ominous Pet Treat Hallowed Wand- Banshee Exquisite Grommash Costume A new quest is available in Val’sharah and begins with the Hag of the Crooked Tree at Bradensbrook. Follow the tale through to its culmination and you’ll receive some Tricky Treats and a chance of receiving 1 of 4 bewitching hats. Hat of the First Sister Hat of the Second Sister Hat of the Third Sister Hat of the Youngest Sister Q: Why can’t I Trick or Treat the innkeepers? How will I get the shiny loot and costumes? A: All of the Hallow’s End items can now be purchased using Tricky Treat, which you can acquire by visiting the various candy buckets at taverns, and/or by completing the Hallow’s End daily quests. Q: Where are the Merchants and Vendors for this event? A: Lurking outside Stormwind and Undercity these vendors will part with wands, masks, candies, pets a temporary mount and more! Q: I've completed the Theramore's Fall scenario and now I can't get the candy bucket in Theramore, help! A: Speak to Zidormi on the bridge leading into Dustwallow Marsh and she'll phase you into the restored version of Theramore. Speak to her again to revert back. Q: I can't get the candy bucket in Mistfall Village, help! A: Once you are able to do the dailies for the Golden Lotus, the candy bucket should be visible. Q: I can't get the candy bucket in Blasted Lands, help! A: Once again, you'll need to speak to Zidormi to be phased into the "old version" of Blasted Lands - she's near the entrance to Blasted Lands if you're coming from the Swamp of Sorrows, just off the road. Q: I can't get the candy bucket in Zouchin Village, help! A: Once you have completed the quest Enemies At Our Door, the candy bucket should be visible. Q: I can't get the candy bucket in Stoneplow, help! A: Once you have completed the quest The Savior of Stoneplow, the candy bucket should be visible. Q: I can’t get the candy bucket in Pearlfin Village, help! A: Once you have completed the quest Emergency Response, the candy bucket should be visible. Q: I can’t get the candy bucket in Grookin Hill, help! A: Once you have completed the quest Lay of the Land, the candy bucket should be visible. Q: I’m sure I had a Handful of Treats lying around here somewhere, but now I’ve logged back in it seems to have vanished? A: Handful of Treats is a ‘conjured’ item, meaning that it will only stay in your inventory until you log out. Please make sure that you loot the treats contained within as we cannot restore these for you. Q: I definitely got transformed into X costume, but my achievement hasn’t updated! Help! A: If your costume came from a Hallowed Wand - Random, rather than a specific one, then unfortunately this won’t count towards your achievement criteria for The Masquerade. This isn’t a bug so please be aware of this when attempting to collect all your transformations in time. Q: What level must I be to summon the Horseman? A: In order to select the Headless Horseman through the Dungeon Finder you’ll need to be level 109. Q: Some friends and I went up to Scarlet Monastery ourselves, but the event doesn’t seem to be working. Why? A: You will not be able to access the quest or the ability to summon this ghoulish fiend unless you sign up via the Dungeon Finder tool. This should, however, make things easier all round as there’ll no longer be any trekking through Tirisfal! Q: So, what’s up with this Magic Broom? Why is it soulbound? A: Some of you may still remember the older styles of flying broom mounts that used to drop directly from the Headless Horseman; this was altered some time ago, and each player now has a chance to get a Magic Broom from their Loot-Filled Pumpkin or purchase one from the vendors. It’s Bind on Pickup so you won’t be able to trade or sell it, but you can still enjoy riding around on your own broomstick for the duration of Hallow’s End. Remember that the broom scales with your own riding skill and restrictions! Q: I got the helm, sword, etc. on the wrong character! Can you transfer it over to my main? A: Sadly, while we understand that you may want these items on your main, our support team is not able to move any of these items between characters for you. Don’t forget though that the pets and mount are now account-wide so you’ll be able to enjoy your cat, crate, hideously mutated pumpkin or magnificent mount on all the characters on that account! Q: Is there anything else I need to know? A: Well, as usual with these events, please keep in mind that once you buy an achievement-related item you won’t be able to sell it back. Please be very, very careful and buy carefully; once you’ve bought something the support team won’t refund it for you. If there’s anything else that you’d like information or confirmation on, or that we haven’t already covered in the F.A.Q, please feel free to post in this thread - we’ll be leaving it open for the duration of Hallow’s End! :)Tiogaradh11 1d
4d [Recruit-a-Friend] Common Issues & Questions This thread is intended as a guide to help you troubleshoot the most commonly reported issues with RAF and explain how / when rewards can be claimed. Please make sure to check this thread thoroughly before opening a new thread or indeed posting questions you may have here in this thread. Common Issues such as accounts not appearing linked & experience gain seeming incorrect Reward System 4d
5d CROWDS! A League of Extraordinary Helpers! Nearly a year ago, our Support team began piloting an initiative to connect helpful members of our community and share their game mastery with their fellow players. We hoped we'd see the same kind of awesome advice and friendly interaction through CROWDS that our forum and gaming communities have always provided. We certainly weren't disappointed! With that in mind we have not only decided to continue with the program, but to upgrade it! We're excited to update everyone and share these new features. First, for those who may not be familiar with it: What is CROWDS? CROWDS is a mobile-friendly system which connects knowledgeable players willing to share their experience with players seeking advice! It allows you to select various categories you may be familiar with (i.e. StarCraft, World of Warcraft, Overwatch, etc...) and help answer game related questions being asked on Twitter. Until now, the system was just in its testing phase, and we're finally ready to introduce it in all, well... most (!) of its glory! With this update, we're Including a new reward system and leaderboard. Click here to find out more!Tyryndar0 5d
02 Sep Ticket Response Times Hello everyone, Since the release of Legion we have been experiencing an increase in ticket volume which is resulting in a longer than average wait time. While we understand this can be frustrating we appreciate your patience while we work through these tickets. We also ask that you do not create more than one ticket on an issue, or create a second ticket asking why your original ticket has not yet been answered as this merely serves to inflate the queue further, resulting in longer wait times for everyone. Before submitting a ticket, it might be worth checking the WoW Legion - Common Issues sticky. Last but not least, any threads created regarding the current wait times will be redirected here and locked, to make sure the forums are kept tidy and similar issues handled in one place. Thank you again for your patience, and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused.Hagut0 02 Sep
28 Aug 2012 Legion (7.1.0) - Common Issues [26.10.2016] ★ Patch Notes (US) ★ Known Issues List ★ Technical Issues & Fixes ★ Please follow @BlizzardCSEU_EN for current service status. "Welcome to Patch 7.1.0! If you experience issues when logging in after the latest patch, reset your user interface and remove all addons! Here's what you are contacting us about the most right now:" Withered Army Training UNDER INVESTIGATION: Under certain circumstances, Death Knights can die instantly in the "Building an Army" Scenario and not receive rewards. We are also aware of an issue causing players to lose their progress, and their spent mana, in the "Withered Army Training" scenario after a disconnect. We are working on a solution, but our game masters are unable to assist with this issue. Artifact Offhand or Main Hand Weapon disappears after a paid character service Unequip the remaining main artifact weapon/offhand and re-equip it. This should re-create the missing item as well. "Life Finds a Way" doesn't unlock after chain is completed UNDER INVESTIGATION. "You have already claimed your Grand Challenger's Bounty for the week" KNOWN ISSUE: The bounty chest's error message may be unintuitive/confusing as it is also displayed when players have not completed a Mythic+ dungeon in the previous week. No credit for "Withered J'im" on the achievement "Unleashed Monstrosities" UNDER INVESTIGATION. Please report any additional suspected bugs using the “Submit Bug” option in the ingame support portalNatryndon10 28 Aug 2012
50m executable still running after i exit the game No matter which version, 32 or 64, the games executable still runs after i exit the game no matter how i do it(alt-f4 or exit or anything). also the game cinematics don't play. i get the message "this cinematic is not availible" everytime.Loa0 50m
52m Half Text in Chat Window. What's with the half text in the chat window on the top, wasn't like that before 7.1 and it's rather annoying to see. Any chance this is a known bug and to be fixed?Lunyra3 52m
1h Can someone explain this? [18+] I don't get it. I didn't get the reward either. All i got was random blue drop that made no sense and wasn't in the item level promised. What is this?Loa2 1h
1h PvP rewards 1829 rating last week - the *star* icon says 865+ reward for 10 wins and what i get? 840 shoulders.Wushu1 1h
1h Karazhan attunement and alts I am curious to know, does the karazhan attunement quest count toward the entire account once complited, or only toward the character which has complited the questline. I tried entering on my alt, and it's possible, however i dont want to suddenly incounter a barrier because i hav'nt complited the quest.Dynelars0 1h
17m Lag, lag, and more lag. Lag, Lag, Lag. Over the last two months or so, I've been getting some serious lag to the point where my latency scores were 2k home and over 12k world. It can go from normal 44 and 45, then a split second later, be over 300 home and 1370 world. My PC is competent enough to run high graphics with the Radeon R9, and houses a pretty good eight core CPU to boot. My net speed pings around 40 mbps, and so I know for a fact it's nothing on my end. Is there anybody else having latency this bad, and can somebody please, for all that is holy, help me out. It's driving me up the flaming wall.Sephiwrath1 17m
2h Potion of Prolonged Power. Bug or intended? I made a post earlier however I got a reply of: "Customer support doesn't handle bug reports. If you believe you've encountered a bug, you can see how to report it for any of our games on this support article." I'm not reporting it as a bug I have no idea if it is a bug.... Could you just tell me if this is intended or not? I mean I know you guys want to get to as many people as possible but could you actually read the post before you reply? Potion of Prolonged Power Use: Drink to increase "All Stats" by 2,500 for 1 min. This does NOT increase any of the 2nd stats. Only your primary + stam. Is this intended or a bug?Arthum0 2h
2h Hati Essence Swapper There is a lot of talk about this on the US forums but hunters be warned: you cannot change Hati back to his old self when you have used the essence swapper item. He changes back short-term when polymorphed but as soon as you dismiss and resummon pet, he goes back to the duplicated appearance. I recently opened a ticket asking a GM to change Hati back for me and this was the response: ... It needs to be that you can either use it on the same pet again to turn Hati back or ask Mimiron to do it - at the very least, there should be a warning on the item when you receive it. Now a lot of us are missing out on Hati's appearance changing with Titanstrike and are regretting the decision to use this, even though it was not players' fault as we were not warned that it's irreversible. Please fix this for us! I am happy to pay a LOT of gold to get him back. :(Asterie5 2h
2h Reporting scammers and cheaters How are people supposed to report scammers when just after a second spamming the message they logout/delete the character? Unless I'm very fast, I always get the message "Internal calendar error" when reporting them. Does that even get registered? I don't think so reflected by the fact that there's a character in the realm called Rawstriker. He has been spamming the same message almost daily for MONTHS and I actually report him every time I see him/her/it, and yet he/she/it is still there today, spamming endlessly undisturbed. I know how the report system requires X reports from people to "investigate" , but it really seems like it's pure garbage, just like PvP. You might say " Just ignore them", but the same thing is happening with bots in battlegrounds. Just see this video where there were more than 20-25 bots in a battleground: 2h
3h Dungeon lag/low fps? The FPS is normal everywhere. Everytime I step into a dungeon, it gets laggy / low fps.Akries0 3h
4h Fire-watcher's Oath missing red effect The red effect of Fire-watcher's Oath isnt triggering when you use it. This worked in 7.0 and stopped working today with the new patch. It sometimes seem to trigger the red effect when you enter a portal.Aemor1 4h
4h [BUG] Class hall upgrade to autocomplete WQ When you use Silver hands order (paladin class hall upgrade item) to automaticaly complete a world quest, it will NOT count towards Emmisary quests. Waste of 18h cd item from tier 5 upgrade.Nolfster0 4h
4h Argent tournament quests not showing Hi I recently race changed this character from human to draenei, but I forgot draenei's dont have a charger mount. So now I wanted to complete the Argent Tournament dailies to get the Argent Charger but the quests don't show up. In the past I have already completed 3 factions, Stormwind, Exodar and Darnassus, but the dailies for Ironforge and Gnomeregan won't show up. I did get the starter quests, I just finished the dailies where you have to get 15 aspirant seals, and after that I finished the quest The Aspirant's Challenge. But after that, I got no further quests. This character has also had a faction change once, it used to be Horde. I also have the achievement for being exalted with The Silver Covenant, but I am not exalted there anymore, just friendly, don't know if that's got anything to do with it. Any help would be greatly appreciated, since I really want to complete those quests =)Flupke2 4h
4h Healing bug? For some reason my groupmate can't heal me. I think i also experienced this bug in arena, when i was called out for a bugging *bad word*. what up?Drastikk4 4h
5h Achievement Bug - [Roster of Champions] Hello, I've finished the class campaign and therefore have unlocked the 8th and final champion. But still I haven't got this achievement and it's stuck in 7/8 Class Hall Champions Kind Regards, LeogimLeogim3 5h
5h Stranger Warning when mailing others. When I mail an alt from a different realm, I am presented with the message "This character might be someone you don't know. Really send 'toon name here' these items?" This is an annoyance, and I suggest an option for disabling this - we do not all misspell a recipients name when mailing - by all means, leave this as an option for those who don't trust themselves, but for the majority of us, this will be very annoying. I know this isn't a bug, it's just a very bad idea, badly executed. I know my post wont be the deciding factor in this change, but I have noticed others complaining about this annoyance and it's only been a few hours since the patch dropped. There was a topic discussing this annoyance on the US realms where I was not able to post a reply to the topic to add my two cents, so I am doing so on these forums instead. The more players who complain about this issue, the faster it'll be resolved most probably. Thanks.Cokesdruid2 5h
5h Part of the screen unclickable Hey, after the 7.1 patch today, I encountered a weird bug. On windowed and windowed fullscreen mode, a small corner of the screen in the lower right side became unclickable. Almost like the mouse shifts to other program, because even the mouse icon changes to the windows one. On fullscreen it works just fine. I tried disabling all addons, but it did not have an effect. I included image which shows exactly the area that is bugged ( with the red box ) /edit: I solved the problem by just using the bag auto-clean button. Idk why that fixed it or what caused the problem but I dont complain /threadSneakur0 5h
5h Wow Update Having removed the application from my system, due to the recent update to it which permanently enables my microphone with no disable option, which is not acceptable, I am now trying to figure out how to update my World of Warcraft gamefiles to the latest version. Could anyone direct me to the most appropriate method, please? Reinstalling the application is not an option, for as long as there is no way to disable the voice chat system. "Effectively disabled" is not the same as "actually disabled".Wolferlin1 5h
5h Paid class transfer. Hi there, I would like to propose the idea of a paid class change option. My particular class has been nerfed 6 (?) times in a row now and thus is completely different from when I first chose to invest 25 days of played time at max level. As I am a paying customer I would like to keep the time I have spent on my character so I can instead play another class at an equal level.Dartag1 5h
5h Druid only have Moonfire Druid skills problem. I have rolled new Druid couple days ago itwas lvl 7 before 7.1 now i logged i only see Moonfire and Regrowth at spellbook nothing else i think i need to have Solar Wrath or any other spell so i don't have hit with stick mobs after Lunar Strike.Caraesen9 5h
6h Bug with the dungeon buff for this week. Just finished doing mythic Vault of the warden and i didn't get any loot from the lass boss while the rest of my party all got loot. Am i misunderstanding this buff that we have that says The final boss of each legion dungeon will drop an extra item (sign of the warrior). I done 2 mythics prior to this and i got a piece of loot from both last boss and so did the rest of my team. Bug or?Donze6 6h
6h Need To Go Into Life Chat With A GM I need to go into life chat with a GM. The topic I want to talk about doesn't exist but it's really important! Please try to contact me asap. Thank you.Hunterakali10 6h
6h Where is Lyanna Darksorrow? Alright, it's been more than 2 months since I picked up the Shard of Vorgos and Shard of Kozak quest. Lyanna despawns when you pick them up. I abandoned the Shard of Vorgos quest because he wasn't spawning. Is there actually no way to get it besides someone sharing the quest with me? That's totally unacceptable if it's the case.Cimbo1 6h
6h EU to Us switch I have already bought legion on EU servers, do I need to buy the game again to play on US servers or is buying the license enough?Zaedrel3 6h
7h Wrong realm Hi, i am sorry that i need to bother you but i ve got a little problem here, see i have boosted my character on a wrong realm. Right now i am on Azjol nerub and I wanted to be on drak thul. Is there any posibility to reset my 100 lvl token ? Sorry for issues that i have created by my impatiance. Thanks for your time.Empathiie3 7h
7h Artifact Knowledge Bug Just completed another artifact knowledge work order. On clicking the research I have gone up a level but without any actual gain in knowledge. I have submitted a bug ticket. I tried to submit a ticket to the GMs for help. This unfortunately crashed my client. Repeated and the same thing happened. Will be submitting that ticket / big as well. Posting this to see if any GM can help and also as a warning to others. Be careful. GeddarmGeddarm3 7h
7h Cenarion Ward bug/nerf? Before this new patch (7.1) you could cast Cenarion Ward in shapeshift form without leaving the form. Now you loose shapeshift form when you cast it. This has quite a negative impact on soloing and for 5 man dungeons. Was this an intended change?Comfy2 7h
7h Court of Farondis EXALTED REP ITEM WTF????????????????!!!!!!!!!!! "Once-Fashionable Nar'thalas Leggings" I get half of EXALTED so much time to farm this REP for transmo this item and now you get out this, change it to simply pants????????????? GIVE MY MONEY AND TIME BECK!!!!!!! It was this: You ruined it to nomral looks pants without scrolls!!!!!!?????????????????Dreamsthief1 7h
4h karazhan attunement broken? HI Is anyone having an issue with the attunement quest to collect the fel fragment from halls of valor? I've completed it twice now on mythic and still didn't get the item so i abandoned the quest in the hope to pick it back up and run it a third time but now there is no quest to pick up :(Mark2 4h
8h Collector's Edition: Panda Today I seem to have earned the achievement "Collector's Edition: Panda". So... do I get a panda, or do you remove the achievement so it doesn't taunt me forever with my missing panda? ;-) I asked in chat, and I am far from the only one with this peculiar 'problem'.Saga35 8h
9h Stuck in combat So I am currently doing world quests and myself and a whole bunch of others seem to be getting stuck in combat forever, the only way to remove it is to die which is obviously not intended. Can we have a quick fix please? Because we cannot mount, use FPs or anythingLéadora4 9h
9h Pre Paid Card Hi, I brought a 60 day pre paid card, and clicked on redeem code and added in the code. It was successful and went through fine. For some reason, it says i only have 3 days left still. I'm worried now as i only have 3 days left and i spend money on a card which hasn't given me the game time? What do i do now?Takeo19 9h
6h drain life Drains life from the target, causing [ 6 + 38.5% 40.4% of Spell Power ] Shadow damage over 6 sec, and healing you for 600% of the damage done. Warlock - Affliction Spec. 0% of Base Mana, plus 3% per sec. 40 yd range. 6 sec cast (Channeled). any know this be on live server is in 7.1 with 600% healing did see it on MMOJixxel4 6h
7h Game crashes on load. Tried many fixes! Game crashes on each load. US forums are full of this topic. Not mentioned much here!?! The 104MB patch did NOT help me. Running on iMac mid 2011, METAL IS NO OPTION. El Captan 10.11.6 AMD Radeon 6970M - 1GB Im running no addons, did full scan/ui reset etc etc.. Tried loading with lowest graph settings and resolutions. all... What to do?Archtoot4 7h
2h Serious bug Can't play the game. When I attack a raid dummy, the game reloads, the combat log is empty and I can't apply damage to the dummy. Plus occasionally the world disappears and I find myself inside the floor. Plz fix this and plz refund my paid game time for the lost time until you do. (Anyone else experiencing these weird things? It was a bug in the PTR too, but it seems they were too lazy to read my report there).Eveningwind3 2h
10h Return to karazhan Hello, i'm trying to enter the dungeon after doing the pre quests, so now I have the quests for the last boss and getting a few other things inside but it says I don't meet the requirements, how is this possible?Lumíné7 10h
8h Any 110 that access world quests, alts 110 can as well? If this is true, my alt cannot access world quests still?Dragonykz3 8h
7h Big Bag Theory quest Does anyone know if this is in the old or new Kara as it's not showing as a dungeon quest?Jorgs2 7h
11h Enchanting toys recipes enchanting toy recipes like leylight brazier are still bugged after reloging they are gone from book its planned any repair of this its about two months without any infoBladescz0 11h
8h Alchemy impossible to level I'm alchemy 780/800 , the entire list is greyed out, there is no possible way to be 800. Before at least flasks were green. What is this.Lileth3 8h
11h Vitreous Stone Drake sound bug Ever since the new patch, my stone drake won't make any flapping sounds when flying. Also, there's this weird grinding paper-y sound repeating until I dismount. Weird thing is, I don't have this problem with any other mount. I've tried re-logging several times + removing my addons. I also talked to a friend and he didn't experience this with his stone drake mount.Harambmoo1 11h
11h Potion of Prolonged Power. Bug or Intended? So I unlocked the pot made about 2,500 of them and it says Potion of Prolonged Power Use: Drink to increase "All Stats" by 2,500 for 1 min. This does NOT increase any of the 2nd stats. Only your primary + stam.Arthum1 11h
11h Mail sent, even though cancelled. Hey, I just tried to mail an alt some gold, when the pop up asked if I really wanted to mail it to the alt, I pressed "cancel" but it still sent the mail, and now the alt doesnt have the gold... It was 300k so I would really like for someone to look into it. I tried opening a ticket via the game, but it causes a critical wow error. Thanks in advance.Dawnwalkér2 11h
12h Cant loot bosses I am not able loot any bosses in dungeons.WHY?Herja4 12h