Hi all, what is a few easy titles to get in WoW?

General
I wanted the bloodsail one but turns out Im hated by them so thats out :P Theres Jenkins and the explorer, any other relatively easy ones to get ? :)
The Patient for running a few random dungeons.
I'd imagine the Ambassador title is fairly easy to get now aswell, just from running dungeons with rep tabards, it's a shame they made it so easy now.
Diplomat is ridiculously easy now.
Ok thanks v.much for replies :)
08/12/2010 13:53Posted by Calisse
I'd imagine the Ambassador title is fairly easy to get now aswell, just from running dungeons with rep tabards, it's a shame they made it so easy now.

The verdict at twinkinfo was ''extremely easy'' and I agree with that.

They really should at least change the Tabard system so that the Rep gained is at the slowest rate ie if an 80 and a 10 Group up in RFC, said 10 shouldn't get the same Rep as you get when soloíng the mobs (15 a piece) but (if we take the Tabard system as a given, despite it being completely unnecessary and highly demoralizing for those who were genuinely interested in these Rep grinds) equal to the gains said 80 would recieve ie 3 Rep per mob.
Bane of the fallen king, 10m is so eZ.
Defender Of The Shattered World Is Fairly Easy, Depending On Realm And Guild :)
jenkins
Savior of Azeroth from 10 man.
Destroyer's End from 10 man.
Firelord from 10 man.
08/12/2010 14:12Posted by Agog
Diplomat is ridiculously easy now.

Easier, though certainly not 'easy'. It still involves a fair bit of grinding which is still mind numbingly dull and will take most players a fair bit of time if they pace themselves.
Explorer is the easiest title to get, though it can be time-consuming.
Of the Nightfall is the easiest title. Get 10 (at least 1 heals at least 1 tank) level 85's together for Obsidian Dragonshine, kill the trash (while leaving all the the twilight drakes alive, hug the wall to avoid) then kill a boss with less then 3M hp very very quickly.
OS 3 drake titles are fairly easy.
What a necro.

10/03/2012 15:15Posted by Julyssa
Savior of Azeroth from 10 man.

25man savior is easier then 10man, just sayin'
Jenkins is a Fairly easy one to get.
The Argent champion is really easy now as u can get exalted with argent dawn in about 2-3 hours and argent crusade rep is easy to with quests and rep tabard.
05/07/2012 21:42Posted by Intuitia
level 10 is a easy one.

Yeah, awesome title you get for that one :D