[A-Raid25] Theramore Vanguard Seeks Roleplaying Raiders

Argent Dawn
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
Bump

We're still in need of people.

If you're looking for a new raiding home and enjoy roleplay, we might be for you!
*bump*
27/02/2011 08:46Posted by Obatala
My name is Obatala, and I approve of this message.

Hi Oba.

This lot were good back in the day and I see no reason why that would not continue.
This thread needs more dwarves

*Dorfs in*

"Bumps"

Roleplaying raid encounters sounds like fun!

/madhatter Peanutsinbeard
That rude little red-headed ... I mean the most gracious dame Sallien Harrow has left for an extended vacation and so we are now looking for an able tank to join us.
Belay that order. We no longer seek sturdy ones.
My gosh, a Moonkin and an Elemental Shaman would be invaluable to the team right now, imo.
Elemental Shamans are more than welcome at this point!
Currently we are looking for one more healer and one more damage dealer for the Firelands. See the top post for what classes and specs are in highest priority.
We are now recruiting healer priests again. One got sucked up into the Nether.
After the summer vacations we are recruiting again as we gather strength to face our final foe in the Firelands: Ragnaros. A few damage-dealers and a healer are welcome.
13/05/2011 12:27Posted by Rheyah
My name is Obatala, and I approve of this message.

Hi Oba.

This lot were good back in the day and I see no reason why that would not continue.

Well heeeeey stranger ;) How's tricks!
Where have all Elemntal Shamans vanished on AD?
A community full of lovely guys, unfortunately i've had to take a break. Go raid with 'em.
*nudges the thread*

Still recruiting, most sought character would play the role of an elemental shaman. Our progress is currently 5/7 on 25 man and one more on 10 (but that doesnt count).
We eat babies.
^ He does. Source of Dalaran magic.
*does a friendly bump* Gief Elly shammies, yes? :)
Bump!