whats the best horde race for a warrior ?

Warrior
Post Limit:
hello
i was just wondering whats the best warrior race for a pvp warrior on the horde any help would be appreciated :)
Undead if talking about escaping snares etc
Orc if wanting more burst/dmg output :)
belf for silence and poly resist
Tauren, for the stomp ability and increased stamina. ; )
Troll, 15% less snares, 20% haste (high burst on demand, recommend macroing with deadly calm for great results!)
23/01/2011 10:03 PMPosted by Razarrosh
Undead if talking about escaping snares etc
Orc if wanting more burst/dmg output :)

have i missed lately something? since when undeads have had any benefit related to snares?

you might mean trolls for "trolls be flippin out'mon" -15% snare duration or so.

undeads have wotf.

on topic, i like best orc warriors since the burst is iiiiinsane :P deadlycalm with trinket + bloodfury and lower stunduration is nice also. axe spec also. tho i choosed sword for looks :P i hate axes.

also bloofury burst > berserking burst ;>
Pardon me, meant to put fear and such, not snares, tbh most of the races have their pvp advantages, choose what you think you would need most.
Pick any race, you won't get a bad racial. My personal favorites (I should say, the ones I hate the most) are:
Warstomp (Tauren)
Arcane Torrent (Blood Elf)

Both very apt at preventing or enabling kills, if used well.
Tauren. Look so awesome. Stamina is steady in PvE or PvP and warstomp is nice too.
Orc, simply because as a warrior your level of awesomeness is measured by the size of your shoulders.
24/01/2011 1:20 AMPosted by Reeno
Orc
Orc, for looking badass beyond all measure.

Alternatively a tauren.

I don't understand you gnome and goblin warriors. As a warrior you're supposed to be big and smash !%%!, not run around like a garden gnome with a stick and kneecap people.
Goblin for the mobility and awesome animations.

There, Now i made your confusion complete:)
Honestly, ANY horde char has at least 1 racial which is great for a war in both pvp and pve (except goblin @ pve)
24/01/2011 1:20 AMPosted by Reeno
Orc, simply because as a warrior your level of awesomeness is measured by the size of your shoulders.

This is soooo true...
orc > *
orc for skeels and belf for the buubs nuff said
As mentioned already, all have something nice, so go with the race you like for the aesthetics.
:)
Orcs all the way.
Expertise
Stuns reduced.
Bloodfury.
=
Orc wins..
Goblin animations are reeeeeally nice.

edit: not that will help on pvp, but you can at least jump every 2m...sometimes it's fun to jump and charge at someone fleeing.