Zoom-out command

General
Post Limit:
My WoW has suddenly reseted, and i've lost all keybinds and all my settings have been reset. I remember back in s5, using some command that made it able for me to zoom out by a lot. However by the reset of my settings etc, this is not the case.

Is it possible for any of you guys to post it for me here, because it frustrates me a lot.

thanks in advance
/console CameraDistanceMaxFactor 4
Doesn't work for me for some strange reason...

nvm my bad
The reason it didn't work was because the 'c' in console wasnt a capital.

Try;

/Console CameraDistanceMaxFactor 4
i tried this with and without capital c in console (i copy pasted both) yet it did not work for me. Can anyone help?
]
27/07/2016 10:18Posted by Liathon
i tried this with and without capital c in console (i copy pasted both) yet it did not work for me. Can anyone help?
]

i guess your really trying to troll of just dont look at the forum to offen you cant get that zoom back and heres why

apperntly som players found out about the were hard to find camera command and cryed to daddy blizzard about how other pll are cheating and how they are sooo stupid that they can find the command on goggle

so instead of just adding the extra distance to the slide big smart daddy blizzard simply removed it
27/07/2016 10:18Posted by Liathon
]

The max distance command got removed in Legion. There's an 800+ post thread on it. You should continue the discussion there instead of a 5 year old thread :p

http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17612331418