On Doomhammer, I am getting serious lag spikes, where I stand still for 20 seconds (maybe even longer), which after that continues. This happens every 1 or 2 minutes. Strangely enough, no one else has it for those I asked.
I also d/c frequently. This also happens on other servers.
According to Netstat when on Doomhammer, Doomhammer has the IP 22.214.171.124:3724. I can not ping this IP adres, w/ or w/o VPN and a tracert yields this result:
"Traceren van de route naar 126.96.36.199 via maximaal 30 hops
1 * * 4 ms fritz.box [192.168.178.1]
2 17 ms 18 ms 20 ms lo1.dr5.d12.xs4all.net [188.8.131.52]
3 16 ms 25 ms 19 ms 1415.ae3.xr4.1d12.xs4all.net [184.108.40.206]
4 16 ms 19 ms 17 ms asd-dc2-ias-ur10.nl.kpn.net [220.127.116.11]
5 19 ms 19 ms 20 ms asd2-rou-1022.nl.eurorings.net [18.104.22.168]
6 19 ms 126 ms 18 ms asd2-rou-1001.NL.eurorings.net [22.214.171.124]
7 21 ms 18 ms 20 ms adm-b5-link.telia.net [126.96.36.199]
8 30 ms 23 ms 18 ms adm-bb2-link.telia.net [188.8.131.52]
9 39 ms 46 ms 53 ms prs-bb2-link.telia.net [184.108.40.206]
10 40 ms 39 ms 39 ms prs-b4-link.telia.net [220.127.116.11]
11 * * * Time-out bij opdracht.
12 * * * Time-out bij opdracht.
13 * * * Time-out bij opdracht.
14 * * * Time-out bij opdracht.
15 * * * Time-out bij opdracht.
16 * * * Time-out bij opdracht.
Strange thing is that it sometimes stops at number 3.
The Date and Time that you created the tracert file: Monday 14-3 9:50 PST
- Your town and Country: Medford City, State of Oregon, America
- The hour and date when you experience the problems the most: Right now
- When did this problem start: Right now
- Realm played: Doomhammer and The Sha'tar
- Internet Service Provider: through a VPN XS4all, w/o the VPN Verizon DSL
- How fast is your internet connection?: w/ the VPN, very good. w/o the VPN, don't mention it. but w/o the VPN, I don't d/c
- The in game latency bar reading: 1363 Home, 869 World
- Modem model: Ericsson
- Network card model if one is used: Realtek
- Router model (if used): For both, I use Fritz!Box Fon WLAN 7340, the ports are open.
- Firewall Software (if used): none
- Do you share your connection?: Yes, and they have no trouble at all
- Connection used, (USB, Ethernet or Wifi): Ethernet
- Could you please try to create characters on Karazhan, Kor'gall and Spinebreaker to test if the latency persists on these realms?: Yep, it persists
- Your characters location on the realm (which zone you are in): Northrend actually, both of them
- Name of the instance (in the case that you are in an instance): n/a
- What exactly happens? (Make sure to describe this as well as you can): See above
The second thing is that when I enter and leave instances (even at corpse runs), I actually have to wait 40-50 seconds before I can see it. That is really frustrating, I am just getting stuff out of my nose in that time if you know what I'm saying. Same configuration as above.
Clearing Interface, Cache and WTF did not worked. If someone can give me the register keys, I can try that.
I am using Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller, the one on the motherboard.
Same issue though with Realtek RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet.
I have a Xneo Killer card...
I have been patient for nearly a month now, my patience is running very thin as it is and this makes me unable to do both pve and pvp in a decent way. I now require to be helped in an efficient way, as I gave all the basic information.
Even w/o any browser or applications open, the only PC turned on in my whole network enviroment, wow still lags.
I also removed the splitter that splits the line to telephone and router. This way, the router is a direct connection to the outside line (as it can act as a modem aswell).
Here my pc specs:
Intel Core2Duo E7400 (overclocked by 267 Mhz, easily done, it nags at 505)
6 gig DDR2 RAM, 2 gig at 667 Mhz and 4 gig at 800 Mhz (the 800 Mhz goes down to 667 Mhz automatically)
ATI Radeon HD 5750 PCI-E 2.0
SSD 80g start up disk
1 TB hard disk (+7 TB on NAS, but that doesn't count)
Zalman 600 W power Supply
Zalman Water Cooling
Sweex PCI Sound Card
3 case fans
PCI-E Gigabit Family Controller
Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller
Anything missing, just gimme a ring-a-ding.