Heirloom Headpiece

General
Post Limit:
So under the guild pane, and under rewards, it says you only need the guild achievement Guild Level 20 to get the headpiece. So if I left my current guild to join a level 20 one briefly, would I be able to purchase it or is there some underlying reputation I need? If so, it really would be nice to have it stated in the tooltips on the rewards pane. Does seem a bit of an OP concept though, everyone would do it else.
you need to be honored with the guild :)
u need to get rep first ;)
Oh well.. there goes my ingenious plan :<
I think it used to say (Guild level 20) but I think they changed it before any guild could physically to level 20 because I know I defiantly didn't see any rep there before which tbh I think they are a bit to cheap but maybe Blizz wants everyone to have boa so then BG's are balanced, as I am seeing a-lot more boa lately.
It's not that hard to get your rep up, maybe a week of casual play ;-)
I think it used to say (Guild level 20) but I think they changed it before any guild could physically to level 20 because I know I defiantly didn't see any rep there before which tbh I think they are a bit to cheap but maybe Blizz wants everyone to have boa so then BG's are balanced, as I am seeing a-lot more boa lately.
It's not that hard to get your rep up, maybe a week of casual play ;-)

Just checked a lower level guild and it says guild requirement lvl 10 for cloak and lvl 20 for head piece but when your guild gets to that level then it will say requires honored rep, which I think is stupid.