Female dwarves are so uncool...

General
that it has actually become cool to play as one!!!

Sorry for my wording but i believe i have a point. I have levelled 10+ characters (not just horde) since dwarves could be shamans.

I have seen many joke threads about them being so rare etc but honestly since cata i have seen a rise in fem dorfs. Have you???

Also, other unpopular female toons such as fem tauren and fem troll has seen an increase in population from me however not so much fem orc :(

Of course end level isn't meant to be included on this topic however if you have seen an increase on the once rare fem dorf please state so, if you havent then again please state so :P
Female dwarfs are the strumpets of wow
Ofc its cool, we have more 'balls' than any other race/gender combo.

See you jimmeh!
I have seen a rise of Dwarves in general since they can be Shamans.

Its a pretty neat race, its just too bad that they have a superbad character model with even worse beard textures...
<3 female dwarfs. I got 3 of them!
Female dwarves rock, I have one gathering rest in Outland right now, damn you Outland!
Fanny Thundermar is my idol

17/03/2011 11:24 AMPosted by Wellyboot

Indeed, I love Fanny too. Her storyline in Twighlight is an amusing one.
I was this b4 cata come so i like the Female Dwarfs
I'd gladly roll female dwarf.

<i'd tap that.

I thought I was the only one to find those quests amusing. D: "Find fanny!" Heh.. Okay.
Who doesn't want to look at susan boyle all day long!
What i like most about female dwarves is that big shields cover most of them, so it's like one big shield running around, hah. Looks cool! :)
I was tempted to go female instead of staying male, but the beard was too alluring.
17/03/2011 3:23 PMPosted by Meetmypet
I was this b4 cata come so i like the Female Dwarfs

Played one since mid-BC.

I'd wish people stopped making them. I want to be a snowflake again!
I been playing this game for more then a year now...and a few days ago i heard a female dwarf /cry for the first time....

don't mess with female dwarfs....really don't
17/03/2011 11:28 PMPosted by Kiting
I was tempted to go female instead of staying male, but the beard was too alluring.
They should make the option to give female dwarves beards.
You should play Dragon Age 2. BioWare evidentally agree with you, and have sent all female dwarves to the void.