Status: VOTING. No more questions.
Here's how this works:
- Starting at the time this thread is made you can post your World of Warcraft question for the developers.
- Around 9:30 Tuesday Morning we're going to reply saying no more questions will be taken, and any questions beyond that point will be ignored.
- Should the thread hit the cap (500 posts), no more questions will be allowed.
- We'll then ask you to use the thumbs-up button to vote for any questions you'd like to see answered. (Please only vote on questions submitted before the cutoff time.)
- Around 17:00 on Tuesday, we'll lock the thread, meaning no more votes will be possible.
- We'll pick out posts with the most votes, collect them with questions from the other regions, and get answers to be posted the following week.
- This process will continue on, with a new question thread going up (weather permitting) and the answers to the previous questions being posted shortly thereafter.
- Only one question per post.
- If your question is answered your character name will be displayed alongside the question.
- Discussion posts are not allowed! If you don't have a question for our developers, you should not post in this thread.
- Once the "no more questions" post is made, please refrain from making additional posts and only vote for your favorite questions.
- You can vote for questions at any time while the thread is unlocked.
- A highly rated post does not mean it will be answered, but we'll do our best to answer as many questions as possible.
- Down votes don't count.
- Don't post or vote for questions you know we won't answer. We're not going to use these Q&As to announce new features, expansions, or release dates, etc. By the same token, we're not going to answer questions that touch on subjects outside of the game and its design.
- Stay on topic! We’re asking for questions regarding a specific topic, if your question isn’t on that topic it’ll probably be down-voted to obscurity by other posters, and more than likely deleted by us.
- Keep your question concise. One to three sentences should be plenty to explain background and ask a question.
- Vote for any and all questions you would like to see answered.
- All votes count. While you can't see vote #'s, we can. Even if a post is highly rated, your vote still means something to that question (potentially) being answered.
Will there be specific support for professions in this patch and specifically new items, recipes, and challenges to help support the new faction and that they will be able to give professionals?
i have idea for next EXPANSION http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2098160019
1. Making heroic raids as flexible as normal raids
2. Making the lockouts per-boss to make it possible to join a raid starting on boss #3 and still do boss #1 and #2 later in a different group
3. Allowing to defeat both the normal and heroic version of a boss (if the normal version has been done in a previous lockout) to make it possible to first do a normal clear and then spend any remaining time on heroic attempts
It is something that has left me wondering with all the phasing technology and everything. In any normal dramatic model there would be an outro. We almost never get such in WoW, (with the exception of the sunwell on the sword quest). What is the developers thoughts on storytelling and the effects used in it.
In tier 1, 2 per example tier models were unique and non tier drops had diferent models.
Those diferent models could be zone/raid themed, but tier should be unique so it "fits" the class better and we can see the diference between hunters and enhancement shamans per example.