This week’s topic is: Damage Dealing
LOCKED. Tallying votes and seeking answers.
Here's how this works:
- Starting at the time this thread is made you can post your World of Warcraft question for the developers.
- Around 9:30 Tuesday Morning we're going to reply saying no more questions will be taken, and any questions beyond that point will be ignored.
- Should the thread hit the cap (500 posts), no more questions will be allowed.
- We'll then ask you to use the thumbs-up button to vote for any questions you'd like to see answered. (Please only vote on questions submitted before the cutoff time.)
- Around 17:00 on Tuesday, we'll lock the thread, meaning no more votes will be possible.
- We'll pick out posts with the most votes, collect them with questions from the other regions, and get answers to be posted the following week.
- This process will continue on, with a new question thread going up (weather permitting) and the answers to the previous questions being posted shortly thereafter.
- Only one question per post.
- If your question is answered your character name will be displayed alongside the question.
- Discussion posts are not allowed! If you don't have a question for our developers, you should not post in this thread.
- Once the "no more questions" post is made, please refrain from making additional posts and only vote for your favorite questions.
- You can vote for questions at any time while the thread is unlocked.
- A highly rated post does not mean it will be answered, but we'll do our best to answer as many questions as possible.
- Down votes don't count.
- Don't post or vote for questions you know we won't answer. We're not going to use these Q&As to announce new features, expansions, or release dates, etc. By the same token, we're not going to answer questions that touch on subjects outside of the game and its design.
- Stay on topic! We’re asking for questions regarding a specific topic, if your question isn’t on that topic it’ll probably be down-voted to obscurity by other posters, and more than likely deleted by us.
- Keep your question concise. One to three sentences should be plenty to explain background and ask a question.
- Vote for any and all questions you would like to see answered.
- All votes count. While you can't see vote #'s, we can. Even if a post is highly rated, your vote still means something to that question (potentially) being answered.
For example: Demo locks have immolation aura, infernal, whirlwind, demon leap and hellfire. Arcane mages got a weak arcane explosion.
Are you planning any updates or anything at all regarding warlock pets?
New skin colours or update their appearence since some look like a gameboy toon. Or maybe even a new demon?
One question is not enough since, you don't care about the whole cr*p design you made for locks. SO much to say.......
Fights generally favour ranged (some can be done with no melee, but can't be done with no ranged). Any changes going to happen, such as spell immunity phases(a casters phase they can't dps)?
To me this seems to be the core reason there's a lack of tanks or healers: you can't be as horrible as those roles without getting called out on it.
Will there be a greater melee friendliness, or added difficulty to ranged DPS for encounters in the next raiding tier(s)?
The repercussions have seen a large number of players moving away from healing/tanking and into dps'ing, as it allows for what is seen as an easier and hence more enjoyable experience.
Are there any plans to balance the performance requirements and responsibility for dungeon success across all group members?