Looking for Scottish Warlock.

Warlock
Good day.
I am forever searching for a warlock which originates from Scotland, and surprisingly the reason I am opening this thread is to do just that.
If anyone knows or in fact IS a Scottish warlock I would like to know.
The reason for this is that I have a friend, who is Scottish (and ginger) which plays the warlock class, very badly at that, and he likes to call himself ' best lock scotland, only lock scotland. '
I unfortunately beg to differ and would like to think that somewhere out there, there is a scottish warlock which has a higher rating in any arena bracket.
If so, please post a reply, any videos of you playing, or proof of your Scottish origins.
THANK YEE.
`Sup, Scottish warlock here.
Debozina on my server, Scottish warlock :)
Thank you Debozina, however his gear and his arena ratings represent that he is not better than my Scottish friend. This does however mean that my friend is not ONLY lock Scotland.
i dont do arena :(
You can be best PvE lock scotland XD
I visited Scotland 3 times, does that count?
All lies! Everybody knows Scottish people are Dwarves! ...I don't see any Dwarves in this thread!
26/07/2011 01:02Posted by Illiena
All lies! Everybody knows Scottish people are Dwarves! ...I don't see any Dwarves in this thread!

Hello I'm a Scottish dwarf warlock. Although I'm a terrible player.
No one here is Scottish and has a higher arena rating than my friend, he is still best lock Scotland, CMON GUYS!
Scottish warlock here. Although i dont do arenas at all now since the destro spec is so clunky.

From aberdeen myself.
I know what you mean about destro :/ Try playing MLS as destro been seeing a few people doing it dunno if it's actually any good though.

I also realize the druid in your 2's team has the name Zinq. I am very jelly as i've been trying to get that name since January.
Do scottish warlocks caber toss?
I might try for a 2`s team with a fire mage for giggles, but they are all frost....

Good luck getting your name :P
26/07/2011 12:22Posted by Mekanik
fire mage for giggles

You know which team gonna giggle right?
Fire destro is fun :) And no, I cannot caber toss. I can play master of puppets on the bagpipes though
26/07/2011 12:31Posted by Qn
I can play master of puppets on the bagpipes though

Then you rule!

Thumbs up
26/07/2011 12:25Posted by Ynox
fire mage for giggles

You know which team gonna giggle right?

Probably, but if i have fun and can use destro a bit i wont care. Too much.
Scottish Warlock here. Tell your pal he's a dobber.
Shut it or al chib ye ybyb

Scottish slang. Were going to be the only people here who understand it XD