Your Mage Transmog Set.

Mage
Post Limit:
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 Next
I just love my tier 5..
Sunstrider for the Horde mages, i think is one of the best looking sets out there, just my thoughts
Still waiting for my T6 Priest look-a-like head to drop from BT =/
gather ALL the sets!
Gotta say, I love my level 60 PvP set + http://www.wowhead.com/item=41984.
Just working on getting the staff from honor so I can transmog it to http://www.wowhead.com/item=18874#same-model-as then I'm done!

Edit: Does anyone know where to find a black pointed wizard's hat?
Tier 5 set in pve. br00tal glad in pvp. Feels good, man
>implying anything other than firelords set is worth using

pro-tip: it isn't
A lot of things don't look good on a gnome, in combination with a lot of mage sets being pretty bad (at least on gnome), am a bit stuck on what to choose.

Might end up in Wrathful or maybe an earlier tier. I also like tier 13 though and that'll look great on a gnome so will see. S13 looks ok but the helm clips way too much to be on display as usual.

If I was still undead this'd be easy <:

O update, T13 ended up looking pretty bad on gnomes due to the massive helm :( But at least I can wear my purple hat in combat now.
A lot of things don't look good on a gnome, in combination with a lot of mage sets being pretty bad (at least on gnome), am a bit stuck on what to choose.

Might end up in Wrathful or maybe an earlier tier. I also like tier 13 though and that'll look great on a gnome so will see. S13 looks ok but the helm clips way too much to be on display as usual.

If I was still undead this'd be easy <:

O update, T13 ended up looking pretty bad on gnomes due to the massive helm :( But at least I can wear my purple hat in combat now.

Looking good, bro.
I would get some different shoulders and switch to a tunic though. I think that'd fit a gnome better.
>implying anything other than firelords set is worth using

pro-tip: it isn't

i second this motion!
Firelord's set is sexy! 9/10
Not a fan 5/10

Looking good, bro.
I would get some different shoulders and switch to a tunic though. I think that'd fit a gnome better.

I looked at a load of sets for quite a while, then couldn't decide on any so just stuck to what I've worn for ages heh. Got a few tier sets and PvP sets lying around at any rate, might try some others.
6/10
Okay let's see...

Dr. Doom's set: +5 points
but on a blood elf (hello eyebrows): -2 points
Oh come on that's juyst nittpicking: +2 points
Nauw wait someone gave me low points before hence I should be MEAN too: -7 points!!1!

RESULTS: -2/10 points syntax error
A bit stereo-type but cool nonetheless: Tempest Regalia! (Tier 6 Raid)
Other times I like to wear my Aldor Regalia (Tier 4 Raid), I think it actually looks a bit better than the Tempest Regalia, but maybe I'm just too much bothered at the HUGE open gap between the sleeves and gloves on the Tempest set...
i think this set is sxy fits really nice with the valor cape aswell
5/10 always preferred sancified to normal version.

And on my own transmog, think of the great britney spears =/

with a hat..
haha 10/10 for made me laugh. I'd aggro on you @ bg in sight! :))
this im wearing now is soon to be replaced with
http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=30056:30079:65930:11808:30050:30064#.

the only set in the game that can compete with the awesomeness of HC Firelord tier.