Earthen Ring Horde - Get your RP pants on!

Role-Playing
Prev 1 2 3 14 Next
Join our wonderful LFRP channel and goblintech (trademark pending) will sell you a pair of asbestos underwear for protection when inferior gnome technology blows up on you.
Elsewhere in the world of Goblin business, Wonderberries Inc. are available for all your fashion and vibro-tech installation needs. o.o

Also a range in popular dolls.
Bah cheap vibrotech will never replace a good honest piston attatched to somethin.
For the love of the Ancestors... Do I have to make Drag become a weapon merchant to make everything more interesting around here?! But actually... That's a great idea! :O
01/12/2011 21:01Posted by Dragrom
For the love of the Ancestors... Do I have to make Drag become a weapon merchant to make everything more interesting around here?! But actually... That's a great idea! :O

You're not allowed to demonstrate your wares while within two arm lengths of any person, gnome or otherwise.

o.o
Okey.......... Well, how's it going with the fear of chairs? :P
Orcish chairs are spiky and without cushions.

>_>

I guess Orgrimmar's blankets are better than nothing!
True story.
Arnt orc blankets made from skinned centaurs?
02/12/2011 20:46Posted by Cleoma
Arnt orc blankets made from skinned centaurs?

Or flattened Northrend-beasties?
Us real Earthenringian orcs sleep on live bears!
Thats a terrible way to describe your life partner.
I updated the OP with some interesting links worth checking out!

Get to it!
Chop chop!
I'm thinking of making a belf for this but...I'm slightly worried for some reason, i don't want it to be a waste of time, but this sounds freakin' amazing. Do I? Don't I? Do? Don't?
How about you make a belf and join us for our weekly tavern session run by Ari, if you dont feel like leveling it i can teleport you.
Would be brilliant, i look forward to it already. Many thanks :)
...I want to be ported there, too.
And if you have any questions, feel free to post them here in the thread, or contact us in-game. ^^
Event is Thursday night right? If yes, what time roughly, if no then when, and what do i do gear wise? Seeing as i won't have a full on rp set..? :D Thanks in advance.
Thursday... I've only been there once... 20:00? That's my best guess.