Where can i respec my Potion Mastery to Transmute Maste

Professions
Post Limit:
Since they have changed something for Alchemy Mastery pre-quests etc, do you know where can i respec my Alchemy Mastery now?
You unlearn it in the profession overview (press P), and you get the new quest from alchemy trainer in main city.
so it means i can't do it in old ways any more? ( spend 150g to respec another Mastery?)
You probably can, but you need to do the quests again first. Doing it on my alchemist right now, buying 2 of each Cata flask to finish the elixir master quest.
I am going to try it out first in Outland to see what will happen, I just learnt Potion Mastery, but seems can't go respec with paying 150g in Ogri.
02/12/2011 20:57Posted by Avoilyn
I am going to try it out first in Outland to see what will happen, I just learnt Potion Mastery, but seems can't go respec with paying 150g in Ogri.

I went to Outland, there was nothing to do there, I had to go to Stormwind to get the quest. Unlearning can be done anywhere.
Sigh...This new change is so ridiculous to Alchemy Mastery. Now i need 4 Truegold to be Transmutation Master.
It cost me 880g to be Transmutation Master comparing to 50g to be Potion Master.