How is Frostmane?

Frostmane
So currently Executus is dead, it's depressing seeing the lack of people in elwynn and stormwind, is Frostmane alliance side active/alive? It would be good to see lots of people again like the old executus,
Thanks!
This realm is just the way I like it.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/201/whipe1ally9.png/

You honestly won't be disappointed with the ally side.
Why did you photoshop away the 10/25 notice ? I'm not out to start a discussion and steal this thread, just seems pretty stupid imo, especially if this guy wants to know what guilds there is to offer on this realm and their raidsize.
Only bads care about the size...

AND GURLS LOLZ
10/01/2012 21:52Posted by Enzity
Why did you photoshop away the 10/25 notice ? I'm not out to start a discussion and steal this thread, just seems pretty stupid imo, especially if this guy wants to know what guilds there is to offer on this realm and their raidsize.

I like this one. Questioning the helpfulness of a post without offering ANY help himself whatsoever. I answered his question, you didn't. 1-0 to me.
I moved from a dead server myself recently (Skullcrusher) and I am happy I did.

Lots of activity on Frostmane. Its almost impossible to keep up with trade chat at core times.

AH is stocked and certainly better priced than my previous server.

Lots of guilds looking for players.

Lots of Firelands, DS raids looking for players.

Make the move. I doubt you'll be disappointed.

Why not make a human character on the server, run to Stormwind and see for yourself?!
If you play PvP do not come on Frostmane alliance or anywhere near this battlegroup.
Same server (skullcrusher) before but a few thing arent that good:

a) a lot of guilds are just lvl guilds, no more real conversation but I guess that is a result of the raid/dungeonfinder.

b) to find a guild with normal and active guildchat is really hard

Have been on Skull since day 1, too bad to see that realm going down...
I`m thinking to transfer there to.
Scooz need moar friends. You are welcome here.

Cheers,
Scooz, multi class player