Incinerate visual

Warlock
Is there any possibility in future to change the looks of Incinerate? a whirlin letter S of fire doesnt hit me, up to you what you think of it.

It would be awesome if the spell could be changed too, like "Fel Fireball" with visual of fel flame but the spell effect would not change.
I've never seen anyone complain about incin (apart from no green fire), it's one of the most unique looking spells in the game.

I like it as it is, I hope it remains that way.
The visual is the best thing about that spell.
Is there any possibility in future to change the looks of Incinerate? a whirlin letter S of fire doesnt hit me, up to you what you think of it.

It would be awesome if the spell could be changed too, like "Fel Fireball" with visual of fel flame but the spell effect would not change.

^This is why we can't have nice things-.-

Incinerate crawls across the ground, and burns your target from their feet and up...
It's the best and most unique looking spell in the game, and you want to make it look like Fel Flame? Idiot...

Maybe you'd like a red frostbolt instead, like mage's fireball?
Oh, and...
I've never seen anyone complain about incin (apart from no green fire), it's one of the most unique looking spells in the game.

I like it as it is, I hope it remains that way.

plzplzplzplzplzzzz gief green fire, blizzard?^^
07/02/2012 14:00Posted by Jessicka
This.
It's like a merciless wave of fiery death crawling at you, from which there's no escape.

*cough*
07/02/2012 14:00Posted by Jessicka

^this.

Ehm... "up to you what you think of it", ring a bell? anyone? from the replys I got seems people cant understand what they read..

You dont have to EXPLODE out of the closet to insult me..
I'd happily take the incinerate spell graphic and replace the crappy fireball graphic on my mage.

Incinerate rocks ;)
Yeh incinerate rocks. don't touch it (besides of maybe making it fel fire with a glyph ^^)