(A) N e m e s i s Level 25 Forming 2nd Raid Group

Sylvanas
Post Limit:
An old school guild with history of being server 2nd after Method in Vanilla and always in top 5 during TBC, currently on 6/8 heroic in Dragon Soul 10, is forming second raid group.

We are currently in need of healers, specifically paladins/druids. Please do not bother if you are unable to commit to this casual schedule.

Currently our progress is 3/8hc, progress that has been hampered quite a lot by important raid positions not turning up on time.

If you are interested, please send me an in-game mail describing your experience and who exactly you are, or just leave a serious reply in here. Raid times will be negotiated, but the idea is to be as casual as possible.
Progress raid on Wednesday 19-00 Server time until whenever
Clear rest on Thursday 19-00 till whenever.
Always enjoyed chatting to Nemesis. Although I wasn't exactly popular back in the day a couple of you guys where always impartial and that is respectable. So if you want a Healer sometime
mail or whisper me.
bump
Always enjoyed chatting to Nemesis. Although I wasn't exactly popular back in the day a couple of you guys where always impartial and that is respectable. So if you want a Healer sometime
mail or whisper me.

I am sure my mates at Nemesis always enjoyed chatting to you too, but I am afraid you are not the kind of healer we are looking for, your progress overall seems quite low
bump
bump
Hi,

I would like to transfer my Hpal on this server, but do you accept that i have a medium level in english? (My ilvl is 390)

I speak french, medium english and medium dutch.
Hi! Can I please have a look at your holy pala? Medium level in English is acceptable, since we are very good teachers :)
Nice you give also English lessons? how much per hour? lolz
Nemesis ànd Whoopy, all in the same topic?
My god, I must be in some very dark corner of 4chan. Please help me out!

edit:
oldskool lulz: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trt1-0hq0QU

english translation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG5j9aFuxOI
bump
IM COMING