PVP: Enhancement or Elemental?

Shaman
I'm really confused as what to do :/
I play both melee and caster classes so adapting to either isn't a problem.

Help?
ive played both too. when it comes to my shaman i find i enjoy enhancement a lot more. ele has no real escapability. with enh you feel more involved, i just prefer the speed, as apposed to standin there casting, trying to constantly get at range. only my opinion
Well pvp shamans goes like 1) resto 2) enh 3) ele
It's up to you. If you want to play melee with good sustained dmg and good burst, go enhancement. If you want to play caster with bad sustained dmg but sick burst damage and good support, go elemental
It's up to you. If you want to play melee with good sustained dmg and good burst, go enhancement. If you want to play caster with bad sustained dmg but sick burst damage and good support, go elemental

wat
Decided to go with elemental, heard bad things about enhancement + everyone needs an ele shaman for rated's.
I'm really confused as what to do :/
I play both melee and caster classes so adapting to either isn't a problem.

Help?

Played ehancement for the last 2 months. Loved it but it's actually the most stupid spec ever. You have to kite people? when you're melee! If you won't kite a warrior or something you will get blown up and it's gg.

Everyone saying elemental has no survivability doesn't know how to play the class.
If you roll elemental you will have no problem getting into a RBG.

Also why do you even need survivability when you can hit like this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgUxiXeNRmM&feature=relmfu
I was told ench was better but I like Ele way more. It is true if you don't have all your cds that most classes can just kick you to death. But in fair 1 on 1, as ele, you will kill your enemy first before he/she does anything if you have all your cds =)

Also why do you even need survivability when you can hit like this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgUxiXeNRmM&feature=relmfu

Hi, I play with berserking, flasks and foodbuff against 0 resi players, my burst is great!

*sigh*

Even though our burst is high, but the vid is your amateurism :<