Vanguard cleave

Arena and Rated Battlegrounds
Post Limit:
Looking for some advice & tips how to play this comp, since its first time im playing it. what are good things and bad things bout this comp.
Never switch. No really, don't do it. Once you get them out of defensive CDs they'll gonna die sooner or later. Throw instant CCs at the healer. Or even better just tunnel their healer and spam unbreakable CC at him and breakable CC into his mates.
much apreciated gorgonar
yeah and question bout 2/5 pve set, i only have lfr tokens atm is that any good or i should stick to full pvp gear
To get a general idea on how to play Vanguard cleave, and who to tunnel on certain comps etc just go watch Vanguards himself, I believe he makes arena videos on WoWspotlights youtube channel.

Also, I'd probably take the 2 piece even it is LFR.
Always 2piece, even if LFR as said above.
Train one target with all cds in start.
Yeah it's really simple like that I'm not trolling.
are u actually asking tips for the easiest setup in the game?
target the healer
idd haha
Just make sure you follow the dk's ways and you'll be fine. Don't try to fall down with the dmg otherwise you won't build up pressure and slowly leads to your death.

And if you meet mirror just tunnel the priest.

07/07/2012 04:22Posted by Bleedinqt

did I just hear it from a rogue?
When I used to cleave we put skull on the healer and then we went ham on him untill he was dead.
07/07/2012 13:56Posted by Qtpaladinlol
When I used to cleave we put skull on the healer and then we went ham on him untill he was dead.

going haaam on dat n
Step 1. Find the priest
Step 1a. Put a priest icon on someone if there's no priest.
Step 2. Bull-rush in on the priest by popping all your cds instantly.
Step 3. Kill the priest
Step 4. Collect points.

The 4 steps on how to successfully play Disc/dk/ret.
Step 1. Find the priest
Step 1a. Put a priest icon on someone if there's no priest.
Step 2. Bull-rush in on the priest by popping all your cds instantly.
Step 3. Kill the priest
Step 4. Collect points.

The 4 steps on how to successfully play Disc/dk/ret.

And also while playing replace skype with a audio of Virent screaming and crying to give you a idea of what the other priest is saying as you pound his avatars face into the floor repeatedly.

(Can supply said audio if you need it. ;p)
Just make sure you follow the dk's ways and you'll be fine. Don't try to fall down with the dmg otherwise you won't build up pressure and slowly leads to your death.

And if you meet mirror just tunnel the priest.

did I just hear it from a rogue?

yes u actually heared that from a rouge cuz rogues atm have the hardest job in arena not like u staying on a target mashing 3 buttons
07/07/2012 16:49Posted by Bleedinqt
yes u actually heared that from a rouge cuz rogues atm have the hardest job in arena not like u staying on a target mashing 3 buttons

jk, get legendary daggers and hc vial and just auto attack people to death
if u get them it becomes too easy but still u need to have brains. and btw all u people that think rogue is just dance smoke and kill u dont have a single idea that rogue is more of control and peeling ur mates. u can do much dmg with good gear but still peeling and controling the entire arena is not something and any retard can do
07/07/2012 21:27Posted by Bleedinqt
if u get them it becomes too easy but still u need to have brains. and btw all u people that think rogue is just dance smoke and kill u dont have a single idea that rogue is more of control and peeling ur mates. u can do much dmg with good gear but still peeling and controling the entire arena is not something and any retard can do

mate, you just auto attack. rogue is a nab class but is super op.

dk is best class, but super underdog.
xD