Cant log on my server " Realm list is red "

Technical Support
Post Limit:
Cant log on my server, the realm list is all red for some reason. When i try to log in my realm " Argent dawn " it sais connected and it stais like that for a while and then i get disconnected from the server. Any way to solve this? Thanks for reading my post
Same problem here!
Any ideas?
Same problem. All was good yesterday but now the realm list is red.
I got a reply from blizz i made a ticket, and they told me to reset my user options.. but that didint solve anything.. problem still there
Ok I just figured out why my realm list was red - I had not downloaded today's patch correctly. I restarted WoW and the download was successful, can now log onto any realm without issues.
how did u download the patch, doesnt let me download anything
This is really starting to get on my nerves.... -.-
Sorted, I had the same issue guys, for some reason I had to always go in to the wow folder in c: to load wow, the exe on my desktop was missing and could not download any updates.

what I did was go to account and download wow again, this wont reinstall the whole game just downloads the setup for the new patch that was put in place, took me about 3 minutes in total.

hope this helps
Thanks, worked for me! downloaded about 22mb and now it works
@ Sylvarn I dont' understand. Can you give me step by step what you mean.

You say goto account then download. But do you mean log into battle net, then download the full install client?

Or is it simpler than that?
I had this problem, I usualy leave the client open on the login screen then go away come back and just put my password in and play, close wow client completly then reopen it it should dl the patch you need, worked right away
@ Sylvarn I dont' understand. Can you give me step by step what you mean.

You say goto account then download. But do you mean log into battle net, then download the full install client?

Or is it simpler than that?

Sorry, Yes log in to battle net and download the client as you would when installing the game from scratch, it wont download the entire game just the 22MB needed to run the game, will take you no more than 5 minutes :)
Fixed it right away for me Sylvarn, thank you very much!