Thank you Blizzard!!

General
1 2 3 10 Next
Highly Rated
On behalf of Die Safe, I just wanted to give the guys at Blizzard a HUGE thank you for adding the in-game items for Hexu and Davidian.. Hexu's Amplifying Helm & Davidian's All-Seeing Eyes

We were all amazed and awe struck when we discovered the items.. it's truely hard to believe that our little guild could create something that could be honoured on such a huge level!

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank everyone in Die Safe for making it the awesome guild that is it.. It is an honour and a privilage to be your guild master! :) x

Again Thank you Blizzard.. This is really amazing. It's not something any of us ever imagined, and you have made Mists of Pandaria a truely unforgettable expansion for us all!
Well i have no idea what this is all about, care to englighten a person with 0 knowledge in this matter?

But still none the less, am glad they added items based on two "unknown" persons on behalf of a guild :)
http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/01/12/guide-dog-player-and-guild-embrace-sightless-guildmate-steer/
Strength and Honor to your guild.
One of the best articles (and touching) ive seen regarding gaming in a long long time :) Keep up the awesome work!
Thankz very much dude :)
Strength and Honor to your guild.
One of the best articles (and touching) ive seen regarding gaming in a long long time :) Keep up the awesome work!

Ok you beat me to the post AND you said it better than I ever could.

Being a girl..well...ahem...no, I'm not teary OK?! :p

Oh wow. That is incredible.

Gosh, this totally made my day.

WELL DONE!
i must say you rule as guild for such dedication to help him .. Really you deserved all respect and thank you blizzard for acknowledging it.. I hope my king doesn't read this ;) Lok'tar ogar my friends.. May the Light embrace You..
25/09/2012 18:16Posted by Thoradyn
i must say you rule as guild for such dedication to help him .. Really you deserved all respect and thank you blizzard for acknowledging it.. I hope my king doesn't read this ;) Lok'tar ogar my friends.. May the Light embrace You..

Hear hear! (Darn, I wish I was feeling a tad more poetic at 18h22 and still stuck at work -.-)
Awww! I remember reading that article and tearing up :) I'm so glad you got items and got acknowledged, and keep up the wonderful work please.

*stretches small gnome arms for a hug*
I remember reading about you some time ago - what a wonderful, heartfelt, fascinating story.

It's really great to see that you're so happy, and it's awesome to see that Blizzard made these items after you.

This little story has lightened up my day a lot; I'm really pleased for you. :-)

Keep safe, and die hard.
Same... :) Not easily beeing put in the teary girly position but... ehrr... I got something in my eye...

Fate in WoW community : restored.
Very awesome, this is some touchy stuff... Really hits ya in not only the heart, but also in the mind. Reading this reminds me, that the online world isn't only filled by trolls and crap, but also with people that care about others. And it's that these bright lights makes ya proud.

Good luck in the future Die safe
Trolls will be trolls, sadly. Report them and move on, say I.
This brought a tear to my eye :')
Very touching story, brings a tear to my eye when I read the yellow quotes on the items itself.

Kudos to Hexu, Davidian and their guild
It is good to know that nice people still exist.
keep up the awesome work!
This is beautiful <3
Is there a leather version of one of these? :<

I think this is very awesome of them to have done this.