Fs Congratulations World First lvl 90

Ravencrest
Post Limit:
Prev 1 3 4 5 6 Next

No, he didn't do anything wrong.

Ofcourse he did something wrong.
Blizzard rolled his level back because he took a game mechanic and massivly abused in his favor. Not even FS is stupid is not to think that grinding 1 kind of mobs through 5 levels i okay.

Just because he did not abuse the game through glitches, hacks or whatever does not make his way of play okay. Sure, you can think otherwise. But the big boys @ Blizzard, surely states that he did. And i totally agree.

No matter however you want to discuss this - you cannot win the argument. :)

FS did not cheat. There is nothing wrong with farming one kind of mob. You can kill one of them, you may kill two; or you may kill hundred. It is not cheating.

The only argument that you have that is right, is that Blizzard can do what they want. That does not mean FS cheated. It simply means that Blizzard does not want FS to be the world first. Nothing else.

If you knew just a tiny bit of Blizzard's history, you would know this happens every expansion. But clearly you don't, so go on making yourself look like an ignorant fool.
After some lengthy deliberation on this topic and evaluation of all facts, we’ve decided to overturn our decision on this matter. We will be re-instating Fs’s achievements. Our apologies to Fs for any frustration this has caused.
GZ FS <3333
After some lengthy deliberation on this topic and evaluation of all facts, we’ve decided to overturn our decision on this matter. We will be re-instating Fs’s achievements. Our apologies to Fs for any frustration this has caused.

After 6+ months!? .........

Hope my old danish friend didn't hold his breath!
his armory looks pretty funny right now
Gz Fs. long time for that, but got it at last :)
Holy !@#$ lol, 6 months later.. o.0

edit: will you also change his level back up to 90? Will Rav and Sacu get to keep their achis? I certainlyt hope so
Here I was, seeing thread on top thinking "oh no, a shameless bump again" until I noticed the Blizz mark and was like wooooot.

Gz Fs, RC legend<3
David vs Goliath.

David wins
Gz :)
!@#$ YER GZ FS!
Better late than never. Gz Fs
It's so obvious those Loot FTW people whined and cause this UNRIGHTFUL "ban" in the first place, guess they had some insider GM who pulled the "right" strings. And this corruption has now been purged.

Pathetic...
-Snip-
Hell, It's about time :)
Gz!
judging by his activity he dosent play anymore... will this make him start? or even make him care...?
Legend welcome back. By Sponzostars
7Months, really? Rofl.
report cm for necroposting
-_-