Next expansion name

General
Prev 1 2 3 4 18 Next
World of Warcraft: World of Infinite Warcraftinating

Your character will gain the ability to play world of warcraft, as somebody playing world of warcraft, as somebody playing world of warcraft, as somebody playing world of warcraft, as somebody playing world of warcraft, as somebody playing world of warcraft, as somebody playing world of warcraft, as somebody playing world of warcraft, as somebody playing world of warcraft, as somebody playing world of warcraft, as somebody playing world of warcraft, as somebody playing world of warcraft, as somebody playing world of warcraft, as somebody playing world of warcraft, as somebody playing world of warcraft, as somebody playing world of warcraft, as somebody playing world of warcraft, as somebody playing world of warcraft, as somebody playing world of warcraft, as somebody playing world of warcraft, as somebody playing world of warcraft, as somebody playing world of warcraft, as somebody playing world of warcraft, as somebody playing world of warcraft....

You get the point.
World of Starcraft.

There, I said it.

Oh come on... Now I really want to play it!

I'm quite certain that devs will love my suggestion and name the next expansion "The Murloc invasion", I hope that they will also appreciate the idea that I have for the last boss.

Disclaimer: We don’t really know yet, Murloc was just being silly. Thanks for the laughs though, quite some funny names popping up.
World of Warcraft: Dark side of Outlands

I've always thought that if Draenor is a planet more or less similar to Azeroth, there should be a back or reverse side of what we have already seen in TBC.
The gravity should do it's job, so technically we could walk that other side of Draenor (and the floating pieces of the shattered planet) and see what is hiding there.
MoP feals to detached of WoW's storyline,even though there is this "big" war between Alliance and Horde.

I suspect the next expansion will have a old villain to pump up the epicness once again. For me Cata and MoP felt like fillers until the great expansion after Wotlk.
We've had Norse mythology (Wrath), Egyptian (Cata) and now Oriental (MoP) so i'd guess the next expansion to feature Southern American temples and lay lines or possibly even Atlantis.

But my favourite would be gothic Eastern European with castles and vampires and the such like.

World of Warcraft: The falling darkness.
World of Warcraft : Jaina does Thunder Bluff
Misty Cataclysm of the Burning King.
World of Warcraft: The Invasion of Zandarai Land!

It's high time that we should put an end to the Zandarai! Whose with me mon!
14/12/2012 16:27Posted by Militia
World of Warcraft : Jaina does Thunder Bluff

i actually cracked a smile at this one .
"Rise of the Burning Legion" or "Rise of Nazjatar"/"Wrath of Azshara" sound fairly realistic to me.

But I love Taepsilum's expansion title. Obviously, N'Zoth, his other old god buddies and indeed all their minions (Naga, etc.) are mere subjects of the Murlocs :D.
"Slurm Queen: As for you, you will be submerged in Royal Slurm which, in a matter of minutes, will transform you into a Slurm Queen like myself!
Small Glurmo #1: But, Your Highness, she's a commoner. Her Slurm will taste foul.
Slurm Queen: Yes! Which is why we'll market it as New Slurm. Then, when everyone hates it, we'll bring back Slurm Classic, and make billions!"

World of Warcraft: Classic
World of Warcraft: The Daily Quests
Wow: we run out of ideas.

WOW: return of the grindfest.
"The Return of the BANHAMMER"

Death to all the cheaters (botters)!!!!!

Would be a very good title for the next expansion or

"The revenge of the Banhammer"

"Banhammers salvation"

"CATABOTCLYSME"

And the game is change so its HELL for the cheaters to use bots.
World of Warcraft: Rise of Gnomeregan
Return of the Lich King

or

"We humbly apologize for the Cata expansion" expansion
WoW: Diablo Returns part 7.5
World of Warcraft: The Horde Suck
14/12/2012 16:18Posted by Snowyowl
or possibly even Atlantis.

Please no. Vashj'ir was bad enough, an entire underwater continent would be the death of me.