Oldest wow player u now ?

General
Post Limit:
Who is the oldest active wow player u now ? im 48
Well, you beat me, I am almost 43.

I do recall a thread about a player in his 70's though...
I know a 50+ woman in my shaman's guild.
I also know or know of at least 7-10 40+ players both on horde and alliance side.
40 here - not the oldest by far. The oldest guy a new was 54 (at the time); but that was a few years ago now and i've moved realms.
My old GM was 61...
Hi

I was born in 1961 51 atm but im sure there are elder players around.
In one of the first raiding guilds I was in, there was a retired man who played with us that lived in what I remember to be South Australia. He was in his early 70's (this being about 7 or 8 years ago...) and a really good DPS, a Hunter I think. So if he still plays, he would be around 80 years old :O
17/01/2013 16:27Posted by Nakatoir
In one of the first raiding guilds I was in, there was a retired man who played with us that lived in what I remember to be South Australia. He was in his early 70's (this being about 7 or 8 years ago...) and a really good DPS, a Hunter I think. So if he still plays, he would be around 80 years old :O

Thats cool
Oldest guy I remember was 61....
i seem to recall one of my guildies being in early-mid 80's and his son being in the mid 55's, don't think i know anyone older than that who plays wow.
My very first guild master was 68, and practically a father figure to me... He told me off when I did something bad in the real world with my old "crew".

Was 18 then; turning 24 soon.
Oldest guy i know is 63. He got 2 sons that are both older than me ;p
32 atm, 33 this year been playing for 7-8 years, but i have known alot older people that myself.
17/01/2013 16:53Posted by Portalpimp
32 atm, 33 this year been playing for 7-8 years, but i have known alot older people that myself.

Of course you do, 33 isn't that old!

You're not having a midlife crisis are you ? ;)
I was in a guild some years back now that had a guild master in his mid 70's; though while I was a member he rarely logged in.

I'm 32.
My dad still plays, he's turning 60 this year and his buddy is turning 50 this year, they'll be the 110 year old Arena duo ;-)
30 here, got 1 in my guild that supposedly is around his early 60's
40 here and one of my ex guild mates was 53 .
I'm 23, not competing but I've seen others mention their ages. Anyhow the oldest I've played with is 46. However, I will be the oldest one playing. I'll sit here until I fall of my chair down into a chest 100 years old! Game on!
51 years young here and still going strong :)
Damn, I love this game :)