Tier vendor trouble (t15)

Customer Support
Hey, I am trying to hand in my brand new T15 gloves, but the vendor in Steppes only have leggins and shoulders ?

has anyone else had this problem today ?
Can you try swapping the vendor filter to "All" and try again?
Alrdy tried that, didnt work :- /
No idea then, maybe they forgot to add it to that one. You could try the other NPC (Shado-pan one) that is in the Isle of Thunder, he also has tier 15 items.
The T15 vendor can be found in the Shado-pan cave on Isle of Thunder (the cave with the portal to ToT)
The T15 vendor can be found in the Shado-pan cave on Isle of Thunder (the cave with the portal to ToT)

There's also one next to the old vendors at Townlong Steppes, but I haven't got a paladin that can get there to check D:
13/03/2013 14:43Posted by Nyshae

There's also one next to the old vendors at Townlong Steppes, but I haven't got a paladin that can get there to check D:
I'm at work so i cant check at all :P

Didn't notice a new vendor at the old place though
Ps. was using the wrong vendor, cause someone was sitting on the new one on his/hers dragon...
Ps. was using the wrong vendor, cause someone was sitting on the new one on his/hers dragon...

Ah. Ouch.

Didn't notice a new vendor at the old place though

There's a new pandaperson to the left it seems
Good to see you got it sorted Dawnwalkér. :)