World textures and spell textures.

Technical Support
Post Limit:
Since the patch nearly ALL of my spells are completely pixelated. I'm playing on a crappy laptop, and I haven't installed the patch full yet. There's also incorrectly loaded textures in the world and it's making it look awful. What should I do about this?
You should wait until the patch is fully downloaded and see if it still occurs.
ive d/l'ed fully the patch and i have the same issues everything is box outlined pixels
I also have the same issue, really disappointing.
Sounds like the same issue I am having. I've spent ages updating drivers, trying each add on, etc and still no luck.
glad to see im not the only one experiencing this. same with lighting effects, everythings boxed pixels as described above.. very disappointing and would like to see this fixed, its ruining game experience atm :/
I had the same problem. Changing ingame settings from DirectX9 to DirectX11 solved the problem for me (even though my graphics card does not support DX11)
I had the same problem. Changing ingame settings from DirectX9 to DirectX11 solved the problem for me (even though my graphics card does not support DX11)

this solved it for me, thanks :)
I'm being dumb and cant figure out how to update to dx11. :(
when ingame, press esc, go to 'system' -> 'advanced' tab, there you find the setting. You need to restart the game afterwards
didnt help me =\
bump would like some help with this as everything i look at has pixels around it and the trees look dead =\
Doesn't help me either. I've only got DX 9 on my pc. Really disappointed as I was looking forward to this patch.
bump
Don't bump. It just get's threads locked. You also bumped in the middle of the night...
well if we had help and not bs then i wouldnt have to bump and since the thread was made early in the day YESTERDAY should have been looked at ;)
I'm having the same problem, Have switched all my addons off and got the same effect, all spell effects are blocky and pretty much all graphics on terrain and buildings is messed up :S
so how long does it take for someone to help here i mean really ....... BLUE POST PLS ffs
delete WTF folder.
already did the run down things ty tho =\