How many new mount there will be in cataclysm?

General
Post Limit:
y i'm wondering howmany new mounts will be in cataclysm because the achievement of 100 mounts will be easy then or not?

or there gonne put a new achiev with a epic fly mount as reward

any idea??
Well you have the goblin ones, the camel, all the different new drakes. How many new I do not know, but most of them have been posted on mmo-champ over the course of the beta testing.
Warcraft Mounts has a pretty good list. Don't know how complete it is though.

http://www.warcraftmounts.com/cataclysm.php
Yep a lot of new Dragons. And like Sidar said the Camel. But don't forget the Fossilised Raptor, guild mounts and seahorse! Those are wicked.
All i hope for is for there to be released the final Drake, The Green Drake. Could be a rep mount from Guardians of Hyjal.
Warcraft Mounts has a pretty good list. Don't know how complete it is though.

http://www.warcraftmounts.com/cataclysm.php

I believe at least 4 drakes or so are missing (1 horde, 1 alliance and 2 PvE).
lol@ cammels
For Alliance there's also the new Worgen mou... oh wait.

:P

Can't wait for camels though! Would be awesome if they randomly spit on people of the opposite faction.
Can't wait for camels though! Would be awesome if they randomly spit on people of the opposite faction.
just make a macro that would include enemy targetting, /e 's camel spits on %t, and clearing of target... :o
also i hope that there will be at least 150 mounts and that the reward for having them will be something unimaginably awesome.. :)
Damned Wooly Rhino Mount...

I want it so bad.
For Alliance there's also the new Worgen mou... oh wait.

:P.

People often cite this as if it's a negative thing, but for my part, I think Worgen without an ability to run on all fours would have been a complete waste of an implementation.

I'm still cross about the fact that Death Knights didn't get the option to have Scholomance-style facial tattoos, but I have learned to accept that one...
Over 20 i think.
o_O WTF?

2 year old thread. TWO YEAR OLD?!?!
03/01/2013 14:41Posted by Heavystuff
Over 20 i think.

/shoo troll
Locking thread with outdated discussion irrelevant to the current game!