World server is Down !!

General
Nothing to say ...How , when is going to be fixed, after all the monthly subscription i pay should be guarantee 30 days of play time, what is going on ??
Just wanted to say the same thing. World server down on Kazzak!
Problems sometimes occur, there's no system which would work flawlessly 24/7.
what is going on ??

Chill... it will all be ok... the world will still be here...

/soothe
IT'S THE END OF WOW, WOW IS DYING MAN THE LIFEBOATS!
Nothing to say ...How , when is going to be fixed, after all the monthly subscription i pay should be guarantee 30 days of play time, what is going on ??

I wish November had 31 days.
QQ
Problems sometimes occur, there's no system which would work flawlessly 24/7.

Agree, but the same problem occurs all the time, they should have a better known about this and how to solve it in order to make it happen less frequently.
Agree, but the same problem occurs all the time

Define all the time?

Sure I've been away for a while but this has been the first time I seen this happen on Kazzak, in recent times anyway.
You all did this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTEyfNbcMgg

The thing is, he's being humorous, and acting...
You all did this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTEyfNbcMgg

The thing is, he's being humorous, and acting...

2013 and still afraid of rickroll..

:/
2013 and still afraid of rickroll..

I promise you it's not a rickroll.
Hey guys i'am so sorry i just farted on azeroth sorry
Ravencrest just went down :(
13/11/2013 15:26Posted by Drhank
Agree, but the same problem occurs all the time

Define all the time?

Sure I've been away for a while but this has been the first time I seen this happen on Kazzak, in recent times anyway.

Not sure how much you play, but i play quite much since i work from home, i can play a lot during days and nights.
However, this happens at least 1-2 times a month and the time can shift, the longest problem we had was for around 20 hours of problems, servers event went offline.

So i am quite pissed up because this happens to often and it don't decreasing. it's like we solve the problem for the moment, but are aware it can happen again in future.

Look up the problem, make sure it can't happen same often again.
Outland down too! WHAT SHOULD I DO!?
Not sure how much you play, but i play quite much since i work from home, i can play a lot during days and nights.
However, this happens at least 1-2 times a month and the time can shift, the longest problem we had was for around 20 hours of problems, servers event went offline.

So i am quite pissed up because this happens to often and it don't decreasing. it's like we solve the problem for the moment, but are aware it can happen again in future.

Look up the problem, make sure it can't happen same often again.

I play for a short while again but haven't seen any of this happen yet. Guess I was lucky. One thing to consider is that Kazzak is a very populated realm and perhaps more prone to server problems compared to quieter realms.

WHAT SHOULD I DO!?

Something else and just wait. Probably some server issues that will take a short while to fix.
any gm can reply and actually tell us whats going on and when this will be fixed ? outland have the same problem btw
run around in circles, hands over your head and yell "aaaah" until they are back up