Gamon is way too OP at these days

General
http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/7456/cloggamon.png

Also when we raided him, he dropped Linen Clothx2 and 3 Copper. You gotta be kidding me.
Obvious Troll is obvious.
He is not trolling you dumb piece of beef that was 100% true
true as a hunters arrow. for a +5lvl elite it's what i'd expect
He is not trolling you dumb piece of beef that was 100% true

Gamon is a gimmick NPC. Are you seriously saying you think he should drop Epics?
He clearly should drop the Ashbringer. That way people would be even more deterred from raiding him.
Lots of beef gathered time to level cooking
http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/7456/cloggamon.png

Also when we raided him, he dropped Linen Clothx2 and 3 Copper. You gotta be kidding me.

LOL! He was disappointed for 6 years, because he got killed and robbed over and over again. And now it is time you get disappointed, if you managed to kill him. Everytime he is bullied again and killed the bullies, I will /cheer or /clap for him, whether I am Alliance or Horde!
I dont say anything about Epics, its just stupid that lvl 85 Elite has only 3 Copper and some low level cloth. It would be better if he didn't drop anything at all.
i think the reason he drops that is to take the p*ss
i think the reason he drops that is to take the p*ss

This. It's a joke.
Spent all his money on training, iron brew & weetabix
That's funny. I killed him as soon as I arrived in Orgrimmar. No raid or anything, someone pulled, and we all jumped him.
gammon needs a buff IMO. Needs warstomp ability (and perhaps a cleave of soem sort) and CC immunity
Give him a break, he's been taking abuse for six years. Its about time he got the respect he deserves.
Gamon gets a huge power boost excellent.

BUT Hogger got a whole hill....

epic.
He needs a Cowstorm ability, which makes him immune to any crowd control and applies Rend to all hostile targets within 30 years radius dealing 666k damage per second.
I really hope all the people in this thread who are moaning about his awesomeness and bad loot are just trolling, otherwise I...
I just hope Blizzard updates Gamon so he won't be affected by movement slowing abilities anymore.

Even with those effects he was dropping players who were too stubborn to run away, like flies.