How enable Peer-to-Peer networking?

Technical Support
(Blizzard Downloader) "Note: Peer-to-Peer networking is disabled. More Info"

I clicked the "More Info" link, and searched for "peer-to-peer". Then i read articles "Enable peer-to-peer transfer" and "Blizzard Downloader : Note: Peer-to-peer is disabled"

Neither told me how to actually enable Peer-to-peer networking. Please help me out here by carefully explaining step by step how to enable it. Thank you.
Hello,

You will need to click Options -> Downloader Preferences and enable Peer-To-Peer.
Can you please tell me where to find "Options"?
Nvm I found it :)
Sorry for bringing up this old thread, but I find the issue very mcuh alive. I am currently downloading Warcraft 3 to play it again, and it gives me the same error "Note: Peer-to-Peer networking is disabled. More Info"

I went to preferences and see the option to enable it.... grayed out. In other words, I can't click it. Halp?
15/04/2016 19:17Posted by Ninpod
Sorry for bringing up this old thread, but I find the issue very mcuh alive. I am currently downloading Warcraft 3 to play it again, and it gives me the same error "Note: Peer-to-Peer networking is disabled. More Info"

I went to preferences and see the option to enable it.... grayed out. In other words, I can't click it. Halp?

This forum is for WoW, not the classic games. WoW's launcher used to have peer-to-peer as an option but that hasn't been the case for years, and your problem is about a different game. You want this forum http://eu.battle.net/en/forum/11100259/
If you're running a proxy or VPN disable it and try again, but other than that, post on that other forum.
have you found out the solution ?? have same problem ?? need help
I also have that problem ;/
13/06/2016 18:20Posted by Calendhos
I also have that problem ;/

If you're talking about Warcraft 3: http://eu.battle.net/en/forum/11100259/
If you're talking about WoW: it has not had peer to peer in years. This thread is almost 6 years old now.