Gold is gone......

(Locked)

Producer
For those who are currently missing gold, if you were not granted access to the Plague Quarter, your gold balance should be returned to you 10 minutes later (though it will require that you exit Hearthstone and log in again).
-1400 gold, wing still closed, only 700 gold returned
its been 20 minutes for me and still no gold back..

edit: yes, i relogged many times
Edited by zipper on 29/07/2014 23:42 BST
yo Eric Del Priore its now been 40 minutes so what should i do...?
me too: http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/13661506015
Edited by Paprika on 29/07/2014 23:42 BST
29/07/2014 23:40Posted by Eric Del Priore
For those who are currently missing gold, if you were not granted access to the Plague Quarter, your gold balance should be returned to you 10 minutes later (though it will require that you exit Hearthstone and log in again).

It's been 30mins , i exited many times, relogged on different servers, relogged my bent launcher
Words can't express how angry I am. I've lost a whole lot of gold and all I get is this cute message "You don't have enough gold to buy that right now." If you guys would be so kind and possibly fixed it in the next hour or so, we would really appreciate that.
Same stuff, been relogging non stop for the past 20 minutes and still no gold back.
I restarted 10 times or more and still no gold, your help on the matter Bliz pls
I wasn't granted access 30 minutes ago, reloged a couple of times and I'm still missing 985 gold,and the ward is still locked.
yep, where is my gold?
29/07/2014 23:42Posted by Julien

It's been 30mins , i exited many times, relogged on different servers, relogged my bent launcher

Yeah same here, relogged many times and it's been half an hour, no access or gold back, guess we wait?
It's been about 25 minutes since I lost my 700 gold now, and as other's have experienced. I've logged out from the bnet launcher and relogged multiple times since then.
Still no refund of the 700 gold, and no access to the new wing.
If I go into the store, it's now stuck on "waiting for authorization" with a spinning circle
29/07/2014 23:42Posted by Julien

me too!!just reloged and nothing ... no gold, no wing!
lost fking 1170 gold. there are so many problems with blizz every time. they make so many mistakes with the community and tournaments, streaming and so on. guys. please anyone go study at a good university and then manage this !@#$ty company. srsly, worse then a 10 men company. if we would work like this -> 3 days later we all can go home. HOLY %^-*! FIX IT! NOW!

sorry for bad english, not native tongue.
I was able to purchase the wing, but it charged me 1400 gold in stead of 700.
700 gold down the drain...
<span class="truncated">...</span>

me too!!just reloged and nothing ... no gold, no wing!

Same here lost something like 1300 gold, gold balance = 0.

40 min ago.

No access.

No refund.
Edited by Fusei on 29/07/2014 23:49 BST
you guys should wait for blizzard to fix this
it happened to me aswell, but spamming this thread with madness isn't going to help :)
the same, no gold and no wing...
Zero gold, zero key.

GG :D

Sure it'll come back, just have to wait........ meanwhile, I'm going to bed and getting up early :p
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]