Open Beta when?

(Locked)

As the chances that legit, honest people will ever get any of the Beta's are slim and I don't want to buy it for 250 quid to test a game, really want to spend that money on cards instead, I was wondering when there will be an open beta? A couple of months from now, a year?

How long is the wait for people who just want to pla(test) this game without having to pay for it?
Don't bother, have blizzard ever had a open beta? No.

Just hope for luck or wait for release as its f2p.
MVP - World of Warcraft
Don't bother, have blizzard ever had a open beta? No.

Just hope for luck or wait for release as its f2p.

With a Free 2 Play game they've no choice but to make an open beta, because it will be very similar to the full thing, only less money will need to be thrown at it by the higher ups. It's uncertain to anyone outside of Blizzard when the release date is, be it one they're trying to meet or one they'll actually release it on. If the game has enough support (unlikely with all the closure from the beta), it will see an open beta release so feedback can be gathered properly and content can be patched in.

The European beta has been out for less than a week, so don't expect any official date until much later. However when open beta is ready I'm guessing Blizzard won't keep you waiting when closed is finished. ^^

----

MVP Johni
World of Warcraft
Twitter: @JohnGreasyGamer
Customer Service
Hello,

I'm sorry but we in Technical Support don't have any future info about release dates or potential changes to the beta system.

Please keep checking the main Hearthstone site for info.
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]