EU Maintenance Complete - 16:00 CEST

(Locked)

Customer Service
Hello everyone,

We apologize for the delay. We ran into some unexpected difficulty during the maintenance. We are working as hard as we can.

We still need several hours to take care of the situation. Thank you for the patience.

Update (14:10 CEST): The issue with maintenance is still being looked into. Unfortunately, we have no ETA to give at this moment. Your patience is appreciated!

Update 16:00 CEST - The Hearthstone maintenance has been completed and the patch should now be active in the EU. Sorry for any inconvenience this delay caused.
Edited by Lurdlespor on 03/10/2013 15:13 BST
:(
It's ok Hagut! We are excited for the patch so we can wait ^_^
I dont get this, did these problems also come up in the USA version or is it EU specific?
"Good, good *twiddle fingers* things are going according to plan" :)

Actually, thx for the update. Stay strong, and try not to get too sleep depraved.
Edited by falc on 03/10/2013 09:04 BST
WE ARE NOT SURPRISED...
03/10/2013 09:02Posted by May
I dont get this, did these problems also come up in the USA version or is it EU specific?

It probably didn't come up in the US version as they would have then been able to avoid it. But bear in mind they are different servers completely so it is very possible that different networking and server architectures could cause problems.
03/10/2013 09:02Posted by May

US maint was also delayed but it would be different reasons.

They are adding new physical hardware and new code, between the 2 it's easy for something to go wrong.

Better it happen in beta now then in live. :) Don't go thinking it's just EU, US has it's issues as well and the HS team are working hard to get EU up asap, Yong Woo(Producer of HS) is even tweeting while they work to reassure people.
The trend continues...

First class prices, second class service.
03/10/2013 09:09Posted by Narull

US maint was also delayed but it would be different reasons.

They are adding new physical hardware and new code, between the 2 it's easy for something to go wrong.

Better it happen in beta now then in live. :) Don't go thinking it's just EU, US has it's issues as well and the HS team are working hard to get EU up asap, Yong Woo(Producer of HS) is even tweeting while they work to reassure people.

Okay i already started to think, how can these problems hit EU after they dealt with USA already.
Should this not go problem free than!

Just curious about the whole working thing thanks for the answers :) and staying polite about it :D
yawn... all that tech stuff trying to explain something you have no idea about is borring bro...

let me tell you something I do know it always happens with blizzard out of my own experience...

Played wow since vanilla till cataclysm (with some breaks in the middle) and they had a lot of patching and all... you know how many times they posted a realistic time window on patches?

Maybe 3 in 5000 and I'm being nice! Saddest part was that they had a webpage that displayed the realm status and they were always green despite being offline for DAYS.

Blizzard always does this... last night when it was 3AM I connected to see if there was a patch download and the game was still up... so yeah I'm not surprised.
The trend continues...

Wake up mate its closed beta, your post is bullsh*t.
The trend continues...

Tissue?
The EU BETA was working more like release then a BETA. Dont forget we were already connected with the battle.net (battletag/e-mails etc etc).

Gazilions of problems can appear from a Murloc that can 1 shot heroes to the simplest bug of all that instead of 1 u can see 3 as a number.
Keep up the good woork
I hope you guys send out more Beta keys after Maintenance so i can still hope to get one to my email
I belive them try to fix it so fast the can so take it easy
Greetings from sweden
Edited by Praoler on 03/10/2013 09:23 BST
Hope the servers are back up soon :D Eager to do all those arena runs I have waiting. For now time to workout or something, at least the game won't keep me from doing that atm xD.
The suspense of waiting it can drive one crazy. Let us hope things will be fixed soon so far from what I've seen on the US streams things look very excited :)
Make the damn lazy gnomes work harder!.
yes whip them gnomes, i wanna play so bad :(
No download of the patch before server is re open ?
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]