redeem code

they didn't send me the redeem code what shall i do to have the game beta ???
Reply Quote
I think one of the Blue posters can check your account to see if you were given a Key from Blizzard and sort it.

If you got your key outside of Blizzard, well then your probably going to have to open a support ticket with full details of how and where you 'won' the key.
Reply Quote
thanks
Reply Quote
but i didn't have any code not from blizz or out of it i didn't have any
Reply Quote
I have the same problem.
I have the game but i can't play because i don't have any code.
What i have to do to "win" a code?
Reply Quote
Blizzard will randomly select player that has signed up for beta, thru there beta profile page.
I cannot answer you how you can get a key, but you can sign up at beta sign-up button on top of this page.

Hope this helps you.
Reply Quote
i signed after december 16, so, what happens to me?
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
XxChRoNoZxX,

We're going to be automatically flagging for Hearthstone access any Battle.net account that opted-in for the Hearthstone Beta before Jan 7, 2014 and hasn't yet attached a key to their account. This will be done in the couple of weeks following that date.

We're not able to check to see if a particular Battle.net account was sent an invite already or resend an email upon request.

Edited by Omrakos on 31/12/2013 03:14 GMT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]