Practice mode not starting

I got my beta key today. I finished the tutorial (not without problems, had to reset the game twice because next encounters wouldn't load, just kept spinning in circles). Now I tried to enter practice mode to unlock new heroes, I select the Mage, select an opponent and the game starts loading... and never loads up. I tried it with three different opponents after resetting the game each time. Still doesn't work. Maybe it's a server issue but I thought I bring it up.
Reply Quote
Yeah, it's definitively a server issue. Happening to me and a lot of other people right now.
Reply Quote
Same here. The starting up game thing keeps rolling and there is no way to click it away. Only close the game and start it again
Reply Quote
Happening to me as well and I know its not my computer when I'm running an eight core CPU at 3.1Ghz
Reply Quote
Yeah, same is happening to me :\
Reply Quote
Yup, same problem here. I've been loading for 10 mins twice now and the bars just keep on rolling. Has anyone experienced this problem, logged out and then gotten in?
Reply Quote
Same problem here
Reply Quote
same here
Reply Quote
Same here just got my beta key and i cant play normal mode because i want to unlock my fav. hero :/ I wonder when its going to be fixed.
Reply Quote
Same here :(
Reply Quote
Just adding my name to the list.

Games will not load in any mode :)
Reply Quote
same problem here. :(
Reply Quote
Same here, I guess its some server issue.
Reply Quote
Yarr same here, a damn shame. But hey, we made it into the beta? :D
Reply Quote
I can only play Play Mode but with the basic mage deck which isnt that good :/
Reply Quote
And the same here as well...
Reply Quote
You can unlock heros by playing against them in Play Mode just unlocked Paladin :d
Reply Quote
same circle here
Reply Quote
im also having this issue.
Reply Quote
Same here, but I think its part of the beta stress test. Im just happy I finally got a key. I'm sure Blizzard works hard to keep up with the new boost of players. Can't wait to start exploring another great Blizzard product!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]