Card missing after patch

Right before the patch I disenchanted some cards and crafted "Ancient Brewmaster". After the patch all my decks that have that card are unavailable, the "Ancient Brewmaster" itself is missing from my collection and on top of that the cards I disenchanted and the arcane dust are gone. After removing the "Ancient Brewmaster" from the decks and replacing it I can use them again.
Reply Quote
this happened before man
what you need to do is remove ALL the cards from the deck and put them back again
don't just fill in the missing cards. I hope this will fix it for you

*Edit* I believe this is caused by a counter which is still counting 29 cards even after you replaced the missing ones. By removing all the cards because the -1 counter can not count -1, only 0 it will reset.
Next time when you disenchant a card be sure to remove it first from all the decks you have it in.
Edited by Atalas on 16/01/2014 20:30 GMT
Reply Quote
It's OK now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]