Current Login & Connection Issues

(Locked)

Customer Service
Update 13:30 CET - 06/02 All games are now available for login once more, we apologise for the downtime and any disruption caused alongside it.

Update 11:00 CET - 06/02 The current maintenance has been extended until 14:00 CET. We apologise for this extension, and if this changes we will update you further.

Update 10:00 CET - 06/02 In order to address an issue all EU Battle.net games have been placed in maintenance mode, we are working to restore access as soon as possible and will update as soon as we have an ETA on this. We apologise for the disruption caused.

Update 19:15 CET - 05/02: The connection issues have resurfaced and our networking team has been notified. We apologize for the inconvenience caused, and rest assured this is being looked into as we speak.

Update 10:00 CET - 04/02: We continue to work on this issue and investigate the root causes. Resolving this remains our top priority during this time, and we will update here and on our twitter feed as soon as we have more info on this issue. We apologise for any inconvenience or disruption caused during this time.

Update 14:00 CET - 31/01: This issue has not yet been resolved and is still under investigation. Everything is running pretty smoothly right now but we need to monitor the situation once population rises again later this evening. For more frequent updates on the current situation, please follow @BlizzardCSEU_EN on Twitter.

Update 18:00 CET - 30/01: We are seeing this issue resurface. Our networking team is working on this situation and we are doing everything possible to stabilise login and resolve this issue. We will update as soon as we get more info on this.

Update Most players are able to log in once more, however we continue to monitor this situation and will update further here should more developments arise.

We're currently working on resolving issues affecting login to all Blizzard games.

Our networking team is investigating this issue and we'll report back with more info as soon as we have it.

We apologise for any disruption caused during this time.
Edited by Lurdlespor on 06/02/2014 12:24 GMT
ok tnx,
hope u wil resolve this fast :)
Just to clarify, is this the issue regarding...

"Your game timed out as it was requesting data from the Hearthstone utility service. Please relaunch Hearthstone to reconnect."

I've been stuck on that for about an hour now no matter how many times I relaunch the game.
nice
Keep up the good work
Well... i think those who spend money and gold and lost cus of "playfull spirites" should be given their money back in some form or another...
@CronoS This is a beta.. you know what you are up to..

Anyway, thx for the info and keep on the great job
Blizzard <3. Always there for you :D
remember to thanks your networking team from us
Genuinely thought this was only me but okay xD
Thank you!
Ah glad to see i isn't just me thought I'd screwed up something hah
Im gonna bump this. "bump"
how about an expertpack to compensate us non-paying beta-testers? Just kidding, hope you can solve this soon. :)
Hope it wont take 2 days again lol
hope you fix it fast! :) i love this game!!
i cant run the game ;_;
Annoying, Please fix this ;)
bumb. patiently waiting :)
-_-
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]